Close
Photo

Naruto: Alternative The Last (Doujinshi)

Doujinshi Naruto Sakura Sai Shikamaru Naruto:TheLast Hinata NaruSaku Sasukarin

• Please log in to reply
1322 replies to this topic

#281 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 21 October 2017 - 02:14 AM

Ch: 4/ Pg: 2

This page needs to be send to that idiot who wrote The Last Retcon.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#282 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

My Brittney-Chan. The girl I love with all my heart and always w

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 21 October 2017 - 02:32 AM

I could have went a few more hundred chapters without seeing Hinata again. Also, I think he might make it where in the future chapters, Sai will say something, then she might remember her memory or something.

Edited by Illnevergiveup3, 21 October 2017 - 11:07 AM.

Superman_over_earth_500x400.jpg

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

Always have the spirit and the guts to never ever give up no matter what.

#283 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 21 October 2017 - 08:07 AM

I think he'll get back to Sakura's memory in the future. It's a good thing for a good moment.

#284 lupina

lupina

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts

Posted 21 October 2017 - 03:48 PM

Sakura looks worried/not at ease. I really wonder what memories she saw.

"We live in a world that is so quick to convince us to ignore our feelings. Feeling stressed? Get a massage. Feeling angry? Go to the bar with your friends and blow off steam. Feeling lonely? Meet someone in cyberspace and have a conversation on the computer. Depressed? Take a pill. Anxiety? Take 2 pills. Feeling happy? Well, by George, don’t talk about that because no one likes a bragger. Same with being sad, no one likes a Debbie Downer. But, heaven FORBID, that you actually TALK about your feelings and process them in a healthy way."

- Amy Cassidy

#285 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,490 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 21 October 2017 - 03:55 PM

Oh so good if I could I would show this to Kishi and tell him that this is love, this is the love that Naruto and Sakura have.

Anyway I do wonder what shall happen now and like you guys hope we get something with what Sakura dreamed off.

#286 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 22 October 2017 - 02:02 AM

I gotta admit, something about Sakura's expression does make me wonder what she saw.

And the stuff with Toneri... I wonder to myself what Hinata is trying to tell the others and what happened when Toneri encountered her outside.

#287 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 22 October 2017 - 10:05 PM

Ch: 4/ Pg: 2

I think some NS are being aprehensive a bit. Honestly, I am not worried. I think NS fans are just tired of seeing Hinata so they are just "Great, here comes HInata. Can you like not?

Edited by James S Cassidy, 25 October 2017 - 04:41 PM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#288 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 25 October 2017 - 06:26 AM

I think some NS are being aprehensive a bit. Honestly, I am not worried. I think NH fans are just tired of seeing Hinata so they are just "Great, here comes HInata. Can you like not?

And we are about to have a nearly events NaruSakuHina love triangle. Ironically the so called creator claims he never have time to do one between Naruto, Sakura and Hinata. *laughs*

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#289 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,490 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 25 October 2017 - 02:05 PM

We shall see more on Sakura's dream later he just needs to show what happened to Hinata first.

#290 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 10 November 2017 - 10:06 AM

Ch: 4/Pg: 3

Edited by Konoha'sCrimsonFox, 10 November 2017 - 10:08 AM.

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#291 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 10 November 2017 - 11:26 AM

I don't see any love triangle. Naruto is encouraging as he always does. I would expect that of him saying that to anyone :thumb:

Edited by T XD, 10 November 2017 - 11:35 AM.

#292 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts

Posted 10 November 2017 - 11:47 AM

I don't see any love triangle. Naruto is encouraging as he always does. I would expect that of him saying that to anyone :thumb:

The romance is expected to become tense around Sakura and Hinata's feelings for Naruto and they both eventually have to come forward and confront each other about it. We already seen Hinata feeling dejected when she learns that Sakura might have romantic feelings for Naruto (never before seen in the original). And there's no doubt that Sakura has to confront that Hinata loves Naruto too. The way Tokai draws them around Naruto is like looking at a standoff between two dangerous gunslingers. That's the way I feel about it.

#293 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 10 November 2017 - 12:01 PM

The romance is expected to become tense around Sakura and Hinata's feelings for Naruto and they both eventually have to come forward and confront each other about it. We already seen Hinata feeling dejected when she learns that Sakura might have romantic feelings for Naruto (never before seen in the original). And there's no doubt that Sakura has to confront that Hinata loves Naruto too. The way Tokai draws them around Naruto is like looking at a standoff between two dangerous gunslingers. That's the way I feel about it.

He could be planning that. It's very possible. He could be planning having Hinata move on with Sakura confronting her at some point, but Hinata's the one realizing by herself in some moment between herself then she moves on.

Edited by T XD, 10 November 2017 - 12:02 PM.

#294 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts

Posted 10 November 2017 - 12:18 PM

He could be planning that. It's very possible. He could be planning having Hinata move on with Sakura confronting her at some point, but Hinata's the one realizing by herself in some moment between herself then she moves on.

And get the feeling to that they might cling onto Naruto's arms at the same time at any moment being so close to him  :hehehe:

#295 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 10 November 2017 - 01:51 PM

And get the feeling to that they might cling onto Naruto's arms at the same time at any moment being so close to him  :hehehe:

That would be funny to see XD

#296 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 10 November 2017 - 06:10 PM

And the tension continues to grow, and we will now get to see what Toneri and Hinata's encounter entails...

Edited by Bryon_Konoha_Ninja, 10 November 2017 - 06:11 PM.

#297 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

My Brittney-Chan. The girl I love with all my heart and always w

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 11 November 2017 - 02:08 AM

And the tension continues to grow, and we will now get to see what Toneri and Hinata's encounter entails...

for some reason, I want to see Hinata get out of line with Toneri as though she's a main character, so he could kitten slap her back into her side character role.

Superman_over_earth_500x400.jpg

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

Always have the spirit and the guts to never ever give up no matter what.

#298 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 11 November 2017 - 02:20 AM

for some reason, I want to see Hinata get out of line with Toneri as though she's a main character, so he could kitten slap her back into her side character role.

You're not the only one though I have always seen Hinata as a side character that was completely irrelevant to the story.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#299 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 11 November 2017 - 05:58 AM

Is it sad that we are more eagerly waiting for this person to release these than Kishimoto or whoever to release Boruto manga pages?

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#300 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 11 November 2017 - 06:23 AM

Is it sad that we are more eagerly waiting for this person to release these than Kishimoto or whoever to release Boruto manga pages?

Yes. Yes, we are, Mr. Cassidy. ^3^

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Doujinshi, Naruto, Sakura, Sai, Shikamaru, Naruto:TheLast, Hinata, NaruSaku, Sasukarin

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users