69 replies to this topic

#1 Paptala

Paptala

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts

Posted 04 February 2011 - 08:16 PM

Just for fun, if Naruto and Sakura were to have a child, what do you think/want it be like?

Boy or Girl? Physical description? More than one?

If Naruto gets a kid, it's more likely to be a boy (because don't heros in shounen normally get boys?), but I would love to see him get a girl. Red hair (like Kushina's) and blue eyes would be great to see imo. Likely with a healthy combination of Sakura and Naruto's personality. wub.gif

What about you guys?
0mDsIUH.gif
7VO00.png
set art by yui  |

#2 Blazing CobaltX

Blazing CobaltX

Yuri Trainer on Fire

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 275 posts
  • Interests:Pokémon(OMFG, what am I doing here then?! ^^'), Phoenix Wright, Naruto(Ofc), and K-ON.

Other shizzle:
    Drawing(Which doesn't mean I'm good at it!), playing Pokémon(Ofc)(Which isn't possible anymore... TT_TT) and several other games, and some other things(Like watching anime, of course!).

Posted 04 February 2011 - 08:51 PM

If they will get a child(And I'm pretty sure of that. ;D), than it will probably a boy. He'll have blond spiky hair with red endings. He'll also have green eyes and small whiskers, and maaayyybbbeeee a larger-than-average forhead. wink.gif
About his character... I think he'll think before he acts like Sakura, but he'll be as strong and hyperactive as Naruto. ;D

#3 K9ofChaos

K9ofChaos

f**k the establishment! I'm a bunny!

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,102 posts

Posted 04 February 2011 - 09:45 PM

I think there has been multiple topics posted about this subject but I'll add my two cents in anyways. Besides, they may have been closed and/or lost within the depths of this forum a long time ago anyways so I think this should qualify to remain an open discussion without having it closed. On with the topic.

If Naruto and Sakura were to have a child, I think/want it to be a boy or their firstborn son/child if they have more than one kid. I would imagine this kid to have orange hair as the result of the hair colors of yellow (Naruto Uzumaki) and pink (Sakura Haruno) mixing together (even though technically yellow and red make orange when mixed together but pink is a mixture of white AND red so maybe it would be a lighter shade of orange just to make a little more sense but either way is fine). He would have a blue right eye and a green left eye due to inheriting the eye color genes of both his parents. I'm not to sure whether he'll have Sakura's light skin tone or Naruto's tan skin tone but either way is fine by me. I'm not too sure about this but maybe he'd also have some whiskers on his cheeks just like his father and maybe have his mothers forehead.

For his personality, I'd say it would be similar to the personalities of Ichigo Kurosaki from Bleach and Edward Elric from Fullmetal Alchemist. Basically he would inherit the temper and smarts of his mother (Sakura). He can get a little worked up like his father (Naruto) but is not as dense as Naruto was back in part one. Plus I guess it would (obviously) make sense if he cared a lot about his friends, family and loved ones as well, but just doesn't really show it that much. He could come off as smug and egotistical at times sort of like his father (Naruto). He'd be rebellious against authority figures (with the exception of Sakura) just like his father. He'd have a rebellious relationship with his father (Naruto) due to him finding his own father annoying and a desire to get stronger than Naruto and make a name for himself in the ninja world.

For his combat skills, he would have the incredible amount of chakra reserves of his father and the precise accuracy of chakra control of his mother. He would have the Shadow Clone Jutsu, Rasengan and Chakra Enhanced Strength plus his own strength, speed, durability and reflexes gained from vigorous training and be exceptional at basic Taijutsu like both of his parents. He would have his own variation of the Rasengan where he combines it with his Chakra Enhanced Strength (by crushing it within his palm) to make an ability to create a powerful shock-wave when it hits a target similar to the Devil Fruit ability of Whitebeard from One Piece.

As for his name, I think it would have a reference to Heaven and Earth like Tenchimaru or something along those lines. But if the third Shippuden movie is anything to go by (assuming that Kishimoto had some creative involvement with the movie), the main villain mentions something about "Heaven, Earth and Human", so maybe the child name could mean "Heaven, Earth and Human" in Japanese like Tenchiningen or something like that.

And that's what I think Naruto's and Sakura's kid would be like. happy.gif

Edited by K9ofChaos, 04 February 2011 - 09:55 PM.

#4 Pink Cherries

Pink Cherries

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 05 February 2011 - 12:26 AM

QUOTE (Blazing CobaltX @ Feb 4 2011, 12:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If they will get a child(And I'm pretty sure of that. ;D), than it will probably a boy. He'll have blond spiky hair with red endings. He'll also have green eyes and small whiskers, and maaayyybbbeeee a larger-than-average forhead. wink.gif
About his character... I think he'll think before he acts like Sakura, but he'll be as strong and hyperactive as Naruto. ;D

A boy with blond spiky hair with red endings reminds me of Johnny Test. smile.gif

I kinda want Naruto and Sakura to have a girl. Maybe she'll have blond hair and, personality wise, she could be smart like her mother and have her father's playful nature.

#5 Nee-sama

Nee-sama

Still trying to beat the boredom.

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

Posted 05 February 2011 - 01:02 AM

I'm thinking a girl with red hair and hyper as a clown on steroids.

971084_656443124372835_371212529_n_zps46

#6 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,842 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 05 February 2011 - 05:28 AM

I do believe we have a thread about this topic before...

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#7 Paptala

Paptala

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts

Posted 05 February 2011 - 06:05 AM

Sorry for repeating a topic - didn't see it when I looked, though admittedly, I didn't search all that much. sweatdrop.gif

Either way, it was something I was interested in speculating on - if you think that the topic should be closed, than that's fine.

I thought everyone's replies were interesting - no one seems to think Sakura's pink hair will be inherited apparently pictureem0.gif
0mDsIUH.gif
7VO00.png
set art by yui  |

#8 Greed-Sama

Greed-Sama

The Last Man

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,509 posts

Posted 05 February 2011 - 06:28 AM

QUOTE (Paptala @ Feb 5 2011, 12:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sorry for repeating a topic - didn't see it when I looked, though admittedly, I didn't search all that much. sweatdrop.gif

Either way, it was something I was interested in speculating on - if you think that the topic should be closed, than that's fine.

I thought everyone's replies were interesting - no one seems to think Sakura's pink hair will be inherited apparently pictureem0.gif

Like father like son. Naruto inherited Minato's blonde hair. I don't know it seems fitting. I do think that their child will have Sakura's eyes though.
75b28593-b271-4fcc-ab30-b8457d3f9708_zps

#9 hhdduu

hhdduu

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 05 February 2011 - 07:07 AM

QUOTE (Paptala @ Feb 5 2011, 12:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i dont think you need to close it i think the other ones are already closed

i love this picture its funny

theres nothing like a cup of tea in the morning, thats why i start every day with a cup of coffee with creem.

FOOL!!!!

#10 Living Lavish

Living Lavish

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 799 posts

Posted 05 February 2011 - 07:56 PM

a boy just a mixture of Naruto and Sakura personailty. Blond hair, Green Eyes, tan skin

girl, same but mybe dark tone pink hair, blue eyes, pale skin. EDIT: are she could have blond hair style like Sakuras. similiar to Ladygt93's Kasumi

there kid will be really strong too. wow they will lovely children. happy.gif

Edited by Living Lavish, 06 February 2011 - 06:04 PM.

#11 K9ofChaos

K9ofChaos

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,102 posts

Posted 07 February 2011 - 02:46 AM

QUOTE (hhdduu @ Feb 5 2011, 02:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i dont think you need to close it i think the other ones are already closed

QFT! thumbsup.gif

I also have other ideas for offspring speculations for our favorite couple. These kids would be siblings of the speculative narusaku child that I talked about in my first post on this topic. In this case, there ages will depend on the first born sons age (19 years old).

*The first born daughter and second born child of Naruto and Sakura. She would be the spitting image of her paternal grandmother (Kushina Uzumaki) but with more spiky red hair at the same length as her mothers hair in part one along with her mothers forehead. Depending on if Kushina has green eyes or not, she would have her fathers blue eyes and whiskers. She would be 17 years old

*The second born son and third born child of Naruto and Sakura. He would have his mothers pink hair and light skin along with his fathers blue eyes and whiskers. He would be 15 years old.

*The second born daughter and fourth born child of Naruto and Sakura. She would have her mothers green eyes and her fathers yellow hair, tan skin and whiskers. She would be 13 years old.

And That's what I think a narusaku family would be like. happy.gif

#12 hhdduu

hhdduu

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 07 February 2011 - 04:38 AM

QUOTE (K9ofChaos @ Feb 6 2011, 08:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QFT! thumbsup.gif

I also have other ideas for offspring speculations for our favorite couple. These kids would be siblings of the speculative narusaku child that I talked about in my first post on this topic. In this case, there ages will depend on the first born sons age (19 years old).

*The first born daughter and second born child of Naruto and Sakura. She would be the spitting image of her paternal grandmother (Kushina Uzumaki) but with more spiky red hair at the same length as her mothers hair in part one along with her mothers forehead. Depending on if Kushina has green eyes or not, she would have her fathers blue eyes and whiskers. She would be 17 years old

*The second born son and third born child of Naruto and Sakura. He would have his mothers pink hair and light skin along with his fathers blue eyes and whiskers. He would be 15 years old.

*The second born daughter and fourth born child of Naruto and Sakura. She would have her mothers green eyes and her fathers yellow hair, tan skin and whiskers. She would be 13 years old.

And That's what I think a narusaku family would be like. happy.gif

qft ?

i love this picture its funny

theres nothing like a cup of tea in the morning, thats why i start every day with a cup of coffee with creem.

FOOL!!!!

#13 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 07 February 2011 - 08:42 AM

i say blonde hair and green eyes, whether its a girl or boy smile.gif cause only sakura can pull off that pink hair and look awesome doing it biggrin.gif

tumblr_mp2s5jvShD1svjcb7o1_250.gif

#14 Torxe

Torxe

World's greatest critic <boragnarok>

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Manga, Games, PC, fora, terraria, Bo-karate, meditation

Posted 07 February 2011 - 01:58 PM

If it would be a daughter I would go for a young Sakura with blond hair and blue eyes (with the large forehead and a ribbon holding her hair back)

If a Son not sure Perhaps a child Naruto with green eyes and no whiskers (perhaps a little taller because Naruto used to be "the little one with the stupid look on his face" => Tazuna).

So his son wouldn't fit this description, let just hope that he/she doesn't end up like konohamaru always referred to as honourable grandson
(in their childs case = honourable son/daughter => this just sounds akward ) presumed Naruto is hokage already biggrin.gif

In support of the Sakura we once knew:

Sakura-killing-hinata-naruto-shippuuden-

#15 K9ofChaos

K9ofChaos

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,102 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 01:59 PM

QUOTE (hhdduu @ Feb 6 2011, 11:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
qft ?

QFT=Acronym for "Quoted For Truth"

In other words, I'm saying I agree with your statement that the other threads about narusaku offspring were closed and strongly encourage to keep this thread open and alive. Though I think that we don't have to worry too much since this thread hasn't even been closed at all as of yet.

#16 Living Lavish

Living Lavish

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 799 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 05:23 PM

there first kid should have light reddish orange hair (red, pink and blond mixed) green eyes with
all the stand out traits from Sakura and Naruto as well. smile.gif

Edited by Living Lavish, 08 February 2011 - 05:25 PM.

#17 Grace

Grace

I am Johnlocked. Formerly known as "Kushina".

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 355 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 09:02 AM

Never given too much thought to future generations before, but I think I'd want the kid(s) to be more different from the parents than most have mentioned here. Kids aren't always carbon copies or mash-ups of the parents, so I'd be more interested in what would happen if, say...they had a boy with light red hair, dark blue eyes, and a quiet personality--or maybe a total girly-girl daughter with sandy blonde hair and stormy eyes (not sure how else to describe eyes that are green and blue mixed, though there is a name for them....).

To me those kinds of kids would make for more unique family interactions. *shrug*

#18 Torxe

Torxe

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 09:17 AM

QUOTE (Kushina @ Feb 9 2011, 10:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Never given too much thought to future generations before, but I think I'd want the kid(s) to be more different from the parents than most have mentioned here. Kids aren't always carbon copies or mash-ups of the parents, so I'd be more interested in what would happen if, say...they had a boy with light red hair, dark blue eyes, and a quiet personality--or maybe a total girly-girl daughter with sandy blonde hair and stormy eyes (not sure how else to describe eyes that are green and blue mixed, though there is a name for them....).

To me those kinds of kids would make for more unique family interactions. *shrug*

Agree with the more unique family interactions thing. And I would love to see Naruto and Sakura's children totally different from them
(As long as the child doesn't have a Hinata like shyness! That would be to ironic.).

But most of the kids in Naruto resemble their parents (Naruto, Kiba, Chouji, Shikamaru, Gaara) so I think it's quite reasonable to assume that their child will resemble them pretty much.

Edited by Torxe, 09 February 2011 - 09:18 AM.

#19 Narusakufan79

Narusakufan79

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 68 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Fanfics, Anime, Reading,Video games

Posted 15 February 2011 - 12:41 AM

Naruto and Sakuras kid. Hmmm Let's see

I say Boy with a mix of their personalities. Look at Naruto he looks like his father, but has Kushina's self-esteem. If a boy he would be like his father but with the mothers hair. He could share Sakura's hair color (Just thought I would mention that since no one els had.) The boy could also have Sakura's short temper, mean right hook. At times, he would be like father, and some times mom.

If it is a girl, more like mom but with a hint of Naruto in her. I can't really think of anything else right now. If any of you have other ideas, share. If you wish to build on this idea, go ahead. It doesn't bother me.

Edited by Narusakufan79, 15 February 2011 - 12:43 AM.

#20 Torxe

Torxe

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts

Posted 15 February 2011 - 07:46 AM

QUOTE (Narusakufan79 @ Feb 15 2011, 01:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Naruto and Sakuras kid. Hmmm Let's see

I say Boy with a mix of their personalities. Look at Naruto he looks like his father, but has Kushina's self-esteem. If a boy he would be like his father but with the mothers hair. He could share Sakura's hair color (Just thought I would mention that since no one els had.) The boy could also have Sakura's short temper, mean right hook. At times, he would be like father, and some times mom.

If it is a girl, more like mom but with a hint of Naruto in her. I can't really think of anything else right now. If any of you have other ideas, share. If you wish to build on this idea, go ahead. It doesn't bother me.

Well, I respect your opinion but I think there's something fundamentally wrong with a boy with pink hair. Anyone who shares this opinion?
Otherwise I can totally see their child turn out that way (as long as their son doesn't have pink hair, if it was their daughter => HELL YEAH 111193.gif).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users