7 replies to this topic

#1 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 20 January 2022 - 09:26 PM

From a few days ago: "Here let me guess: Madoc explains kitten again. Nail and Fem-Bolt fight because Naruto is useless. Something 'shocking' that hopefully makes people want to read this year's cycle... someone looks like they are about to die and it is probably a fake-out, again."

Summary Time: Chapter 66. Do or Die. If only someone told the people making this manga do a decent story or just kill it.

Cover page is Nail with Karma.

Nail remembers his conversations with Madoc about getting the karma seal again. Apparently, according to Hime Nail already had karma, Madoc re-installed it in him when he replaced his right arm...even thought the seal is on Nail's left side. He just need to want it to appear again...wow. Three pages in and I already just want to skim through this to be done with this chapter after that; that is a record. Of course, Hime is talking to Punk while he is holding Shikamaru so he realizes he must be talking to someone. Fem-Bolt see Nail's Karma and is impressed since apparently Karma does not usually re-manifest then correctly guess that it was Madoc doing; gotta love how every guess is correct in this story. He also chastises him since he just letting himself be used till he will eventually be fed to the Ten-Tails, so they can consume the planet...granted yes, but isn't that what Femmy would want? Also, he clearly has access to Bolt memories. Great, Nail has some new eye powers. It allows him to launch Pein's iron rods at Fem-Bolt. Naruto recognizes that attack. He then swipes his hand and launches wooden-flesh spikes. Then those stupid giant boxes from Jenga. Nail tells Naruto to stay still since Shikamaru is still held hostage.

Fight. Fight. Fight. Nail starts winning and is about to crush Bolt with a giant box, but Naruto dives in to save him. Punk points out that since Naruto moved he should kill Shikamaru to punish him, but doesn't see any point and says they should just watch the fight. Naruto and Nail start arguing and Naruto is not keeping an eye on Fem-Bolt...are they going to have Bolt kill Naruto? Please. Please. Please. Oh. Bolt woke up. Apparently, Madoc's pills help him be able to wake up even while he is still possessed by Femmy. Bolt and Nail talk and the decide to go with their plan from...months back. Where if they couldn't implant Karma in Punk they would have Nail absorb it instead to see if that frees Bolt. Naruto question what they're about to do, but Bolt causally pushes him aside with a wind attack...world's strongest ninja everyone.

Oh the fake-out is Nai looks like he kills Bolt...which you all know that, that is impossible and this is probably to absorb karma or something which of course will work, because God grant me mercy and make something interesting happen in this story instead is this trite.

Reminder to everyone, that Naruto is in Sage mode this entire chapter.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 22 January 2022 - 04:10 AM.

#2 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 20 January 2022 - 09:33 PM

Right Super. Continuing the Chrono Trigger vs Gas fight. Chrono Trigger wins but is worn out. So, the boss of the Heaters, Elec, comes in and removes the necklaces limiting Gas' inner nature turning him into a rampaging Hulk apparently he did 40 years ago in his fight against Bardock. He beats up everyone till he spots Goku which makes him remember Bardock calming him down and allowing him to fight at full power.

#3 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 20 January 2022 - 10:06 PM

Everyone is going crazy rn on twitter idg why they care but to each their own I guess  :ermm:

ナルサク

#4 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 20 January 2022 - 10:43 PM

Everyone is going crazy rn on twitter idg why they care but to each their own I guess  :ermm:

*Without even looking* They think this is a dramatic moment and Bolt may die.

Problems are 1) he is the title character, he can't die & 2) this apparently part of some plan he and Nail had been cooking up. Which of course mean what everything they were doing will work because this story is on autopilot.

#5 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,341 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 21 January 2022 - 12:29 AM

Did people forget the first chapter showing an older boruto being alive or something

#6 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 21 January 2022 - 01:32 AM

Did people forget the first chapter showing an older boruto being alive or something

Never expect people to remember or read anything and you will never be surprised. How else do you think we ended up with Boruto? Hell, the chapter pretty much spent 5-10 pages before the stabbing basically going "Hey Bolt do remember that plan we cooked up? Let's do it!" "Ok Bro! I trust you!"

Also, Main Character

#7 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 21 January 2022 - 04:21 PM

Funny enough I do and  never actually read anything beyond that but it stuck to me so that's why I call last second cop out in any case.

It'd be hilarious in a way to me if they actually did have Boruto kill Naruto, that's be karma in that sense, but who am I kidding? They won't do that. Naruto getting knocked aside Boruto though... Well nothing to say to that, since apparently he can't even function in (this) series with out Kurama power, so whatever ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#8 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 21 January 2022 - 08:44 PM

Never expect people to remember or read anything and you will never be surprised. How else do you think we ended up with Boruto? Hell, the chapter pretty much spent 5-10 pages before the stabbing basically going "Hey Bolt do remember that plan we cooked up? Let's do it!" "Ok Bro! I trust you!"

Also, Main Character

Hey, didn't stop them from killing Naruto.........'s character.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users