• This topic is locked This topic is locked
72 replies to this topic

#61 HauntedCake

HauntedCake

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,729 posts
  • Interests:Naruto,Shingeki no kyojin, Fairy Tail, LOL, Runescape & Xbox 360.

Posted 31 March 2013 - 05:53 PM

QUOTE (Tsubaki @ Mar 31 2013, 05:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The anime team knows nothing about the future of the manga, they just don't! the closest Kishi may have been of the anime team was when he was working on the RTN movie, Aside from that, he has nothing to do with the fillers and other things and I doubt that Kishi would tell them who is going to end up with who or what will happen on his manga, it's unprofessional and very risky ... as far as I know, even the editors don't know exactly what will happen in the manga.

For me it was a subtle "allusion" about how NS is always compared to MinaKushi (the "Red-thread of fate" pairing ) and how Naruto tooks Hinata's hand in 615.
"cut the red-thread of fate" and "take your future with your own hands"

maybe just subtly showing their preference in pairings

OOOO.. never noticed that.. those sneaky bastards!!! mad.gif

40283620121415711s.jpg

#62 Musicmanoful

Musicmanoful

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 55 posts
  • Interests:Supporting the best pairing in Naruto

Posted 31 March 2013 - 06:14 PM

QUOTE (narusakurama @ Mar 31 2013, 08:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well , the whole read thread of fate thing was kind of anti MinaKushi ? ... I was actually surprised to see the anime use that for Naruto and Sakura with a clear sarcastic undertone . So far in the manga , Kishi only did that with MinaKushi , and to my knowledge no1 hates that pairing , so it makes me wonder why the anime team downplayed it and clearly made fun of it . I wonder if Kishi is planning on doing something similar with NaruSaku and the anime team are already aware of that .

I know I may be reading too much into things , but that really felt out of place for me , especially considering the time when the episode action happens , when Naruto had no idea who his parents were , let alone meet them or know how they fell in love . Again , if nothing else , that was a clear stab at Kishi and the way he made MinaKushi happen ... I just can not understand why they would do it .. it just wasn't funny , for me at least .

Sorry if I don't understand but why is the red thread of fate a bad thing for the pairing?
NaruSaku

#63 HauntedCake

HauntedCake

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,729 posts
  • Interests:Naruto,Shingeki no kyojin, Fairy Tail, LOL, Runescape & Xbox 360.

Posted 31 March 2013 - 06:40 PM

QUOTE (Musicmanoful @ Mar 31 2013, 07:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sorry if I don't understand but why is the red thread of fate a bad thing for the pairing?

Well in the episode neji says cut the red thread of fate - relating to MinaKushina paralell.

And grab destiny with your own hands - Refering to 615 hand holding

So basically it was an open statement saying they are NH fanboys biggrin.gif

40283620121415711s.jpg

#64 Living Lavish

Living Lavish

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 799 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 06:41 PM

QUOTE (Tsubaki @ Mar 31 2013, 04:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The anime team knows nothing about the future of the manga, they just don't! the closest Kishi may have been of the anime team was when he was working on the RTN movie, Aside from that, he has nothing to do with the fillers and other things and I doubt that Kishi would tell them who is going to end up with who or what will happen on his manga, it's unprofessional and very risky ... as far as I know, even the editors don't know exactly what will happen in the manga.

For me it was a subtle "allusion" about how NS is always compared to MinaKushi (the "Red-thread of fate" pairing ) and how Naruto tooks Hinata's hand in 615.

It has NOTHING to do with Hinata! neji is still telling him to if you want Sakura take it in you're own hands! actually tieing a red thread to eachother means nothing. its simple as that.

Thats all the anime team were trying to get across.

Edited by Living Lavish, 31 March 2013 - 06:45 PM.

#65 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 07:17 PM

QUOTE (HauntedCake @ Mar 31 2013, 07:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
OOOO.. never noticed that.. those sneaky bastards!!! mad.gif

but Naruto also grabbed Sakura with his own hands cool.gif

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#66 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 07:23 PM

I think you guys take it too...um...differently. Here's the nutshell:

Neji cares for Hinata, wanted to make up for the action. Naruto and Sakura in their young selves being childish and have a small quest. In the end, Team 7 love triangle still in mess, Neji watches Hinata, back to war, the end. Are...we really fragile?

#67 Tsubaki

Tsubaki

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 539 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 09:38 PM

I may have read too much into it, but that was really my impression when I watched that episode...

Sig by karudoll

#68 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 09:50 PM

QUOTE (Tsubaki @ Mar 31 2013, 05:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I may have read too much into it, but that was really my impression when I watched that episode...

It's ok. Just watch it like I did. Fun episode, makes me sad for Neji because well he deserves better treatment from well you know. Granted it was there, but perhaps it felt too fast for her to get over but I don't know. He's going to be revived anyway.

#69 Living Lavish

Living Lavish

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 799 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 09:53 PM

QUOTE (Tsubaki @ Mar 31 2013, 10:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Naruto has said this many times. When Naruto gets reminded of his own words from Neji we got a reation of Sakura saying ''That a destiny that will never happen'' so its about NaruSaku not NH. Its funny moment because we know now how far NS relationship has come Sakura is alot more different now and would accept a date from him. I would have agreed with you had there been no reaction scene.

Edited by Living Lavish, 31 March 2013 - 10:00 PM.

#70 Don-kun

Don-kun

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,688 posts
  • Interests:Music, Electronics, Driving car, Traveling and NaruSaku.

Posted 01 April 2013 - 01:18 AM

QUOTE (Tsubaki @ Mar 31 2013, 12:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Wrong my friend, they were referring to NaruSaku no NH.

QUOTE (Living Lavish @ Mar 31 2013, 02:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It has NOTHING to do with Hinata! neji is still telling him to if you want Sakura take it in you're own hands! actually tieing a red thread to each other means nothing. its simple as that.

That's all the anime team were trying to get across.

This how I clearly read that filler.

QUOTE (Tsubaki @ Mar 31 2013, 05:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I believe you did but I don't blame you for that since the event of chapter 615 is still fresh in our minds

QUOTE (Living Lavish @ Mar 31 2013, 05:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Naruto has said this many times. When Naruto gets reminded of his own words from Neji we got a reaction of Sakura saying ''That a destiny that will never happen'' so its about NaruSaku not NH. Its funny moment because we know now how far NS relationship has come Sakura is a lot more different now and would accept a date from him. I would have agreed with you had there been no reaction scene.

That was the focus point, Neji was telling Naruto if he really want something he should really work hard for it, after all he was the one who though him that people can choose their own destiny and she obviously replied Naruto by telling him that no matter how hard he works he will never get her to love him.

I guess no one notice when I mention in my first post that the one who always says that something will never happen always end up eating their words so in a way I'm glad Naruto never said that NH will never happen.

Also can someone explian me how to multi-Quote on this site, is kind of annoying having to copy paste, copy paste all the time I need to Quote two or more users.

Edited by Don-kun, 01 April 2013 - 01:27 AM.

#71 Sakura_Blossom

Sakura_Blossom

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 01:24 AM

I really liked this episode and I rarely like one.. Neji is my favorite male character and something to do with him will make me happy. I already knew that for a while, but watching this I realized that Neji is more like Sasuke than imagined, both are great stoic bastards!! biggrin.gif
If it was Neji instead of Sasuke in Team 7, would not have changed much, except that it would have saved Naruto, Sakura and Kakashi major problems. LOL

I had a big problem with cutting the rope, although he had taken me immediately Neji's words before his death, either way is just a filler and studio pierrot not miss the chance to put fuel on the fire.

#72 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 05 April 2013 - 10:15 PM

oh my god oh m y GOD IT REALLY HAPPENED.
whatthekitten.gif
Where was i for this episode.
Why did no one tell me. argh1.png

tumblr_nn5rgcX8lv1rq9ihbo4_500.gif

jus drein jus daun.
---------------------------------------------------

#73 Tsubaki

Tsubaki

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 539 posts

Posted 06 April 2013 - 01:05 AM

QUOTE (Fenris @ Apr 5 2013, 07:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

oh my god oh m y GOD IT REALLY HAPPENED.
whatthekitten.gif
Where was i for this episode.
Why did no one tell me. argh1.png

But Neji cuts it at the end! sleep.gif

Sig by karudoll

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users