S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,831 posts

Posted 06 September 2008 - 02:58 PM

QUOTE (Vyse @ Sep 6 2008, 09:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So... How's the progress coming? ;-)

LOL OOH!

i would like to know too plz! when this project was in the talks i was so excited, now i'm exiiiiiicted agaaaaain, sakiiiitsuuuuuune. wow.png

edit:

OMG PAGE CLAIM PAGE CLAIM!

I CLAIM THIS PAGE IN THE NAME OF ... DA SAKITSUNE. rawr.gif

#62 Vyse

Vyse

Team F.U.T.A. Viking King

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:My interests? Well, I do enjoy most manga and anime, but I think that's a given. I also enjoy comic books and videogames, so I guess I'm kinda geeky there. But hey, I do other stuff. I like to go out and party, but I do not like drinks served in a femvase (damn fruity stuff... ew), so good ol' beer is my mate. So yeah, I'm also a psychology student, so your mind interests me.

Posted 07 September 2008 - 12:35 AM

Lol, ok Kitsu... now that both Krisk and I have turned on the naggingbeams, you'll have to finish it soon or face the insananity!! arg.gif

GOOD LUCK! wow.png

#63 Fox-And-Flower

Fox-And-Flower

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 253 posts

Posted 07 September 2008 - 01:41 AM

ZOMG, Sai pleaze!!! >< pleeeaaaaseeee XD i wubs him ALMOST as much as naruto tongue.gif

#64 Sakura~Kitsune

Sakura~Kitsune

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,486 posts
  • Location:The Forgotten Borough formerly known as Staten Island!
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Roleplaying, Magical Girls, Anime/Manga, Video Games, Music, Friends/Family, and Food!

Posted 07 September 2008 - 03:26 AM

*stares at Krisk and Vyse*

*reaches out for frying pan*

IMMA KILL YOU TWO!!!!! DDDD:<

*chases after*

But seriously, I'll try and finish this project of mines up XD; I literally forgot about it because of all of the stuff that's been going on around here...and I totally made this post like a year ago. So I might as well start fresh.

I shall restart this project of mines tomorrow afternoon, and completion will be set for next week. *seriousness enabled* Bare with me, because you guys have done for the longest already (and I feel soooo baaaaad DX) but, I promise you...

I WILL HAVE IT UP!

Over and out~!

*poofs away*
tumblr_n9ki6ltPXZ1qai1u2o1_500.gif

No matter how dark it is, you’re not alone you know?

The moonlight is shining on us

#65 Terrace

Terrace

Ghostbuster

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 302 posts
  • Interests:Ghostbusters, Naruto, and video games.

Posted 09 September 2008 - 02:17 AM

In that case, I'd like to be Gaara from part 2
NaruSaku supporter and Ghostbusters fanatic!

QUOTE (Yoshimoto Trigen @ Jan 7 2008, 04:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I know there is a bigger chance of me farting lightning then a Harem coupling happening.

If you have attempted a jutsu by performing hand seals or using scrolls, copy and paste this into your signature.

Click Here!

#66 Gena kumo

Gena kumo

Floatin' along as a Silvery Cloud...

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 214 posts
  • Interests:Let's see....<br />-Reading<br />-Writing<br />-Sketching/Doodling<br />-Traveling<br />-And practically anything and EVERYTHING that has to do w/ <br />creativity and The Arts ^_^

Posted 09 September 2008 - 02:46 AM

Is it too late?!? T_T *wimbles*

If not...then...

I know I'm kinda new to Heaven and Earth...

But if no one else wants her... *glances from side to side*

Then I place my claim on Sabaku no Temari!!! (Part 2...Part 1...I don't care. ^__^)

We both have dirty-blonde, crazy hair, blue-green eyes, (two sibs!), sharp intelligence, and a strong personality.
(That's my only argument. Sadly, I cannot go with the "sadistically natured" factor…
Cuz that's just NOT me. O_O I'm mostly PYSICALLY Temari. -__- Not much else going for me there...)

Since I don’t post pictures, here’s a basic description:

1. Wavy, dirty-golden blond w/ naturally metallic tints. (It’s gold in the sunlight.) Left side part. Darker eyebrows. Medium, up-turned nose. Fuller lips.
2. Boyish figure w/ petite shoulders (just barely bordering on curvy. -__- I’m just too skinny to pull a Temari off)
3. Longer face, slightly-wide turquoise eyes w/ thick, but not long, lashes.

Can’t wait to see how it turns out! happy.gif *squees*

(With me or probably not me in it…
I’m no kage, or H&E originator, or even somebody who's past ROOKIE post-status
…so I’m REALLY not expecting anything. *shrugs*)

I wish you the best of luck on your work. Thank you so much for doing this!

ADD ON:

Ohh.... O8

And clouds. wow.png LOTSA clouds.

And maybe some blue (and green) too...Pleez and thank you. ^__^

Edited by Gena kumo, 09 September 2008 - 02:51 AM.

[color="#FF8C00"]My fan-writing <3 fairycloud22

#67 Sakura~Kitsune

Sakura~Kitsune

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,486 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Roleplaying, Magical Girls, Anime/Manga, Video Games, Music, Friends/Family, and Food!

Posted 09 September 2008 - 10:43 AM

QUOTE (Terrace @ Sep 8 2008, 09:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
In that case, I'd like to be Gaara from part 2

Alright! Gaara Part 2 is yours~ happy.gif

QUOTE (Gena kumo @ Sep 8 2008, 09:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Is it too late?!? T_T *wimbles*

If not...then...

I know I'm kinda new to Heaven and Earth...

But if no one else wants her... *glances from side to side*

Then I place my claim on Sabaku no Temari!!! (Part 2...Part 1...I don't care. ^__^)

We both have dirty-blonde, crazy hair, blue-green eyes, (two sibs!), sharp intelligence, and a strong personality.
(That's my only argument. Sadly, I cannot go with the "sadistically natured" factor…
Cuz that's just NOT me. O_O I'm mostly PYSICALLY Temari. -__- Not much else going for me there...)

Since I don’t post pictures, here’s a basic description:

1. Wavy, dirty-golden blond w/ naturally metallic tints. (It’s gold in the sunlight.) Left side part. Darker eyebrows. Medium, up-turned nose. Fuller lips.
2. Boyish figure w/ petite shoulders (just barely bordering on curvy. -__- I’m just too skinny to pull a Temari off)
3. Longer face, slightly-wide turquoise eyes w/ thick, but not long, lashes.

Can’t wait to see how it turns out! happy.gif *squees*

(With me or probably not me in it…
I’m no kage, or H&E originator, or even somebody who's past ROOKIE post-status
…so I’m REALLY not expecting anything. *shrugs*)

I wish you the best of luck on your work. Thank you so much for doing this!

ADD ON:

Ohh.... O8

And clouds. wow.png LOTSA clouds.

And maybe some blue (and green) too...Pleez and thank you. ^__^

O.O

Oooooh

First time I ever got a major description, but I'll continue on from that! Thank you lots, Gena-chan. :3
If you're okay with it, I gave you Temari Part 2, alright? (And you'd like clouds? YOU GOT IT!)

Glad to be of service to all of you~

*poofs away*

#68 BlackLightning

BlackLightning

What? I like it.

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,191 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Computer games, fanfics, Soccer, Watching TV, others that I don't remember

Posted 10 September 2008 - 12:27 AM

- Naruto Part 2: Akatsuki, preferably Itachi if its possible (Trait would be... A Katana? since I do sword-play)

If the above is impossible, I'll take Naruto Part 1: Zabusa (For this 1, I dunno. He already look pretty similar with me irl...)

Edited by BlackLightning, 10 September 2008 - 12:31 AM.

Love is not about admiring the strength or perfection of the person but to fully accept their shortcoming and weakness. - Me

Dragcave: (Mine and a Certain cat's): http://dragcave.net/user/MelisaArtemis

#69 Gena kumo

Gena kumo

Floatin' along as a Silvery Cloud...

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 214 posts
  • Interests:Let's see....<br />-Reading<br />-Writing<br />-Sketching/Doodling<br />-Traveling<br />-And practically anything and EVERYTHING that has to do w/ <br />creativity and The Arts ^_^

Posted 10 September 2008 - 02:11 AM

QUOTE (Sakura~Kitsune @ Sep 9 2008, 05:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
O.O

Oooooh

First time I ever got a major description, but I'll continue on from that! Thank you lots, Gena-chan. :3
If you're okay with it, I gave you Temari Part 2, alright? (And you'd like clouds? YOU GOT IT!)

Glad to be of service to all of you~

*poofs away*

Yayness! a_spaz.gif

You are now on the topmost of my top ten list. *nods solemly* May you have all the kudos and cookies your heart desires. XD

Translation: Thanks! Really appreciate it. (Yeah, I kinda have this obsessive thing with evaporated water droplets in the sky.... ^^;;; LOONNG story....)

Anyhoo, wishing you the best of luck. happy.gif You certainly have your work cut out for you!

I'm sure the rest of H&E thanks you to. ^__^

'Till then...

~Ja ne

[color="#FF8C00"]My fan-writing <3 fairycloud22

#70 krisk

krisk

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,831 posts

Posted 10 September 2008 - 04:28 AM

*NOMS FAN* rawr.gif !

Bwahhaa sakitsune has a buttload of people to draw, homg. xD
AND WE CAN REQUEST A CRACKY INDIVIDUAL PIKATURES?

wow.png

can i haz one of me riding something?

ZOMG A DINOSAUR!

A SINGING DINOSAUR!

;_; XDD

#71 Sakura~Kitsune

Sakura~Kitsune

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,486 posts

Posted 10 September 2008 - 10:39 AM

QUOTE (krisk @ Sep 9 2008, 11:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
*NOMS FAN* rawr.gif !

Bwahhaa sakitsune has a buttload of people to draw, homg. xD
AND WE CAN REQUEST A CRACKY INDIVIDUAL PIKATURES?

wow.png

can i haz one of me riding something?

ZOMG A DINOSAUR!

A SINGING DINOSAUR!

;_; XDD

...Don't remind me! XDD

As a certain someone said last night, I shouldn't be stressing over a group of pictures~ So I'm gonna take my time with it. Soon enough, I'll probably put up a deadline of when people can post in this threaaaad. (Because it seems to be getting out of hand~)

A cracky individual picture? o.O;

Possibly, if I'm fast enough since I'm reaaaalllly starting this whole project Friday night~

OOOH! wow.png

A singing dinosaur?! That would be funnnn...although, I'll have to practice drawing dinosaurs again~~ Anywho, I'll keep you peoples updated with the whole thing and when the final day to post is here. (and I bet, on that day...im going to receive a huge load of post requests @__@)

#72 Sakura~Kitsune

Sakura~Kitsune

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,486 posts

Posted 21 September 2008 - 06:41 PM

UPDATE ALERT~!!!

*Ahem*

The final posting date is still unknown, so please continue to bare with me. However there is a deadline for which character you decide to choose --- there are times when I am scanning through the list to see if this member is active or not, and I have deleted some members from this list. If your name is still up here, you're a-okay, yup yup~ happy.gif

But lets get down to business.

As Krisky said before, I'm going to have a buttload of people to draw, and since I restarted the whole picture... it's going to be a bit harder. Been looking around for different poses to use and getting up from pictures of the actual characters. And basicially, this is harder than I expected! Still, I swore to myself that I wouldn't give up on something like this and continue 'til the very end. Maybe I'll post it up as a Halloween present since it's representing cosplay.

Anywho. The deadline for requesting characters is either TOMORROW or THE DAY AFTER so be warned. Once the deadline is over, you cannot ask for anyone else and that's final.

I already have my work cut out for me, but I'm doing this because I love you all~ <3

So now, I'm expecting loads of people to start posting in here. If not... THANKS FOR UNDERSTANDING! XDDD

Sa~Kitsu [Keyonna]

#73 Vyse

Vyse

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:My interests? Well, I do enjoy most manga and anime, but I think that's a given. I also enjoy comic books and videogames, so I guess I'm kinda geeky there. But hey, I do other stuff. I like to go out and party, but I do not like drinks served in a femvase (damn fruity stuff... ew), so good ol' beer is my mate. So yeah, I'm also a psychology student, so your mind interests me.

Posted 21 September 2008 - 09:13 PM

I'll look forward to it, but take your time. You have ALOT of characters to work on, so I hope you won't feel the need to push yourself to the point where you'll grow sick of it. Take your time, as we can wait until infinity for your awesome-juice pic of greatness!! I'm just impressed you took that many characters!

Good luck kitsu!! biggrin.gif

#74 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,842 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 22 September 2008 - 06:52 PM

Take your time, Kitsu-chan. Hopefully the project will be a success! Can't wait for it! biggrin.gif

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#75 Sakura~Kitsune

Sakura~Kitsune

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,486 posts

Posted 24 September 2008 - 11:46 PM

Thanks you two, and everyone at that ^___^

Means alot to me, and I hope when this project is done... NONE OF YOU are disappointed! :3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anywho... Since I haven't gotten any recent posts on the character topic; *raises frying pans*

I declare the deadline for choosing your ideal Naruto Cosplay Character...

CLOSED!!!! *clashes pans together [in celebration?]*

The only possible way anybody will be getting through with a character of their choice is by persuading me~ :3 (XD Not really. Just ask and you'll recieve - but for a short amount of time though)

Ciao, loves~ <3

Edited by Sakura~Kitsune, 25 September 2008 - 12:28 AM.

#76 BlackLightning

BlackLightning

What? I like it.

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,191 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Computer games, fanfics, Soccer, Watching TV, others that I don't remember

Posted 06 October 2008 - 12:21 PM

Sweet, I'm there 111191.gif tongue.gif

Love is not about admiring the strength or perfection of the person but to fully accept their shortcoming and weakness. - Me

Dragcave: (Mine and a Certain cat's): http://dragcave.net/user/MelisaArtemis

#77 Kamina-Yoshi

Kamina-Yoshi

The Purple Dinosaur.

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,075 posts
  • Interests:Stand-Up Comedy, Novel Writing.

Posted 07 October 2008 - 02:33 AM

Aw, snap. Why wasn't I informed of this? ;-;

#78 Sakura~Kitsune

Sakura~Kitsune

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,486 posts

Posted 07 October 2008 - 02:56 AM

QUOTE (Yoshimoto Trigen @ Oct 6 2008, 09:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Aw, snap. Why wasn't I informed of this? ;-;

Hm. Don't worry about it, Yoshi! happy.gif

I'll make an exception for you (and anyone else who posts within tonight or tomorrow). Well, decide which character you'd like to be andI'll see if I can add it in, alright? However, make sure to look at the list that's already on the first page and decide from there - since I'm still working on different pages, I'll try my best to slide ya in~

EDIT - I'll reopen the decision chart for one more day (tonight included in) for anyone who wishes to be added in this creation of mines. If you don't make the deadline by tomorrow, try your best to PM me as soon as you can TOMORROW and not a single day after; This will be the last deadline for characters before I put my whole attention towards this project, alright?

I'm doing this because I love all of you <3

Good Night / Morning / Afternoon to you all~

Edited by Sakura~Kitsune, 07 October 2008 - 03:00 AM.

#79 Deidara Lover

Deidara Lover

★ VOCALOID GURU

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,017 posts

Posted 07 October 2008 - 11:01 AM

rawr.gif GET THIS DONE GOD DARN WOMAN.

XDDD

Just kidding. <3

LOVE IS WAR,

#80 Vyse

Vyse

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts

Posted 31 October 2008 - 08:31 PM

Soooo~~~

:cookie:

Any... news? *wink*
This is halloween... rawr.gif

... but do not stress, it might give you... weird wrinkles around your eyes. *scary voice*

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users