43 replies to this topic

#21 Aizen-Sama

Aizen-Sama

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 23 January 2015 - 08:45 PM

Believe me Studio Pierrot won't change the ending. They might even add a Naruto/Hinata sex scene not joking.

#22 Sarahmint

Sarahmint

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 55 posts
  • Interests:wonderfulandterriblethings.tumblr

Revolution on NarutoForums

Posted 28 March 2015 - 05:38 PM

Not a bad idea.

Highly doubtful though.  They tend to work their best into canon.

They are kind of contractually obliged to keep it so The Last fits into it.  

Would be a nice idea to take out Hagoromo, the reincarnations, and Kaguya alltogether.

Edited by Sarahmint, 28 March 2015 - 05:38 PM.

Was once Sasuke's biggest fan.

And then chapter 699 happened.

He should have called Kakashi out on his hypocrisy,

instead he was left alone by Naruto...

#23 Legend054

Legend054

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 07 June 2015 - 04:45 AM

i give them chance since it's still ongoing and just coz naruto storm 4 looks so goddamn beautiful. im not expecting much but there's still a chance. 

1wocs1.gif

#24 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 07 June 2015 - 01:06 PM

If the rumors or what people said that there is a new filler arc coming out, then its a possible chance that SP might change the ending. But by the slimmest chance. 

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#25 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 07 June 2015 - 01:28 PM

If the rumors or what people said that there is a new filler arc coming out, then its a possible chance that SP might change the ending. But by the slimmest chance. 

There is no chance, who do you think pushed Hinata in our face the most? Who do you think made Sakura's faults look even worst? Who ACTUALLY wrote the NaruHina ending in the first place? Studio Peirott that's who.

They are the biggest set of Hinata fanboys around, they've been pushing their own agenda promoting Hinata for over a decade now, the movie was written by them, not Kishi, they are the ones who went to Kishi with the NH ending not the other way around. You get the feeling that once Kishi no longer had his original Editor who protected him from the Anime Studio's pressure, they stuck their mits into the manga content and the manga had been on a downward slope since.

There is no chance that NS will be the anime ending, these are the guys that pushed the ending in the first place, these are the same guys that spent an entire episode making Hinata look like a super hero in her fight against Pain, which in reality was a one hit KO, with the best animation the anime has seen, and then the next episode which had been one of the most important fights to date, we got the worst animation ever, because they were too busy making their Princess look awesome.

I saw the screengrabs from the Mouth to Mouth episode and once again the animation was dreadful, once again showing how much the don't care to animate anything that doesn't make Hinata look good as this would also be the episode Hinata kissed the ground, I wonder if they even animated that.

The fact they are still making fillers dispite the manga ending shows they are greedy SOB's the anime should be wrapping up but they got to milk the whole thing, and make Hinata look even bette. And fool the idiots into thinking how great she is. This is why I gave up on the anime during the Pain arc.

Edited by harry4e, 07 June 2015 - 01:30 PM.

iAnby7W.gif

#26 BakeNeko-Chan

BakeNeko-Chan

Commander

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:Reading and writing. Anime/Manga.

Posted 07 June 2015 - 05:59 PM

Nah, they're just milking it for whatever they can get before it dries up. I don't see even the slightest chance SP will do a different ending and even if by some miniscule chance they did, it would mean squat to me. There's just no point. Not telling anyone not to hope if that's what they want to do, but what's done is done. A different ending for the anime isn't going to change what's written in the manga. There's not anything, in my mind, that's going to fix this repugnant mess.

#27 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 07 June 2015 - 07:58 PM

When I said slimmest chance, I mean 0.001% chance lol.

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#28 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 07 June 2015 - 08:06 PM

I think if they would cater to anything, it would be sasunaru. Even in gaiden u see they care for eachother. Sasuke hasn't seen Sakura in 12 years and in their reunion he says "what are you doing here? :angry:". When Naruto got stabbed did u guys see his face?

SNS is the most popular and believable ship, it is the centre of the universe. And it has fewest antis. Too bad they're both boys. :zaru: It makes the ship just endless baiting.

Edited by sushi., 07 June 2015 - 08:06 PM.

ナルサク

#29 Catra

Catra

Outlaw Gunslinging marksmen

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,112 posts
  • Interests:AU narusaku, mortal kombat, balto, lion king, rudolph,

Posted 07 June 2015 - 09:22 PM

and then the next episode which had been one of the most important fights to date, we got the worst animation ever,

hey, hey, HEY! STOP! stop right there! no! that was not BAD animation, you know whats bad animation?

colored stills with KEY FRAMES and to an extent only MOUTH FLAPS

KERMIT ARM FLAIL running animation

LACK OF PHYSICS (look at when hashirama's budha statue slapped its hand on kurama's head, he's still as a statue! speaking of kurama, look at when he first meets madara, not a single one of his tails move!)

167 episode was BLEEDING animation! everything was MOVING. you can't blame like...5 wtf artstyle moments (my pein is greater than yours, sonic the hedgehog pein, pein getting his shinra tensei countered, pein pooping during chibaku tensei, nagato's nose bleeding) point is they. were. MOVING. i can't stress this enough, its the ARTSTYLE that you disliked, not the animation. it was the tom & jerry tone you disliked. NOT the animation.

Edited by Catra, 07 June 2015 - 09:28 PM.

#30 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 07 June 2015 - 09:35 PM

@catra
Artstyle who failed spectacularly.
It's from the same director of naru vs sasu episode in vote. But in vote it has minimal whacko scene and much more believable and enjoyable fighting style.

#31 Catra

Catra

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,112 posts

Posted 07 June 2015 - 09:38 PM

@catra
Artstyle who failed spectacularly.
It's from the same director of naru vs sasu episode in vote. But in vote it has minimal whacko scene and much more believable and enjoyable fighting style.

i know that. they did sasuke vs oro in the forrest of death and hiruzen vs the edo hokage. they're one of my fave teams in animation. they're heck of a lot better than most of those lackluster teams thats for darn sure. I'll take these dudes with flair and charm over boring stills any day of the week

#32 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts

Posted 08 June 2015 - 04:33 AM

I'm obvious believe SP is stalling the anime as much as possible awaiting the first week of DVD sold in the US next month and the following month the Bolt film. Depending how bad the DVD sells and the Boruto movie does in its first week, they may sober up.

#33 Legend054

Legend054

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 16 June 2015 - 08:47 AM

^ that's true SP is putting way too many fillers. is the cpr episode out already? I've been waiting for that episode for months now.

1wocs1.gif

#34 starlitestarbrite

starlitestarbrite

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 666 posts

Posted 16 June 2015 - 09:52 AM

^ that's true SP is putting way too many fillers. is the cpr episode out already? I've been waiting for that episode for months now.

http://www.narusaku....topic=15173&hl=

#35 Catra

Catra

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,112 posts

Posted 16 June 2015 - 09:54 AM

prepare to be disappointed

#36 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 18 June 2015 - 04:17 AM

hey, hey, HEY! STOP! stop right there! no! that was not BAD animation, you know whats bad animation?

colored stills with KEY FRAMES and to an extent only MOUTH FLAPS
KERMIT ARM FLAIL running animation
LACK OF PHYSICS (look at when hashirama's budha statue slapped its hand on kurama's head, he's still as a statue! speaking of kurama, look at when he first meets madara, not a single one of his tails move!)

167 episode was BLEEDING animation! everything was MOVING. you can't blame like...5 wtf artstyle moments (my pein is greater than yours, sonic the hedgehog pein, pein getting his shinra tensei countered, pein pooping during chibaku tensei, nagato's nose bleeding) point is they. were. MOVING. i can't stress this enough, its the ARTSTYLE that you disliked, not the animation. it was the tom & jerry tone you disliked. NOT the animation.

That artstyle was quite the crap then

They wasted all the budget on the hinata centric episode and had to half ass on the Naruto x Pein fight

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#37 Legend054

Legend054

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 22 June 2015 - 03:52 AM

the cpr episode was okay. i'm not caught up with the anime, but still got hooked into that episode. i dont really pay attention to the animation, but the cpr scene could have been better. they just brushed it off like it was nothing special when sakura was saving naruto's life, that was very significant moment right there. they shouldve put more effort into sakura's thoughts, but they are hina fans so i'm not surprised.

Edited by Legend054, 22 June 2015 - 03:53 AM.

1wocs1.gif

#38 Legend054

Legend054

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 22 June 2015 - 05:31 AM

How Naruto should have ended, https://www.youtube....h?v=M3JZODtKrto

Edited by Legend054, 22 June 2015 - 05:41 AM.

1wocs1.gif

#39 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts

Posted 22 June 2015 - 05:54 AM

^^

I would not be surprise if the go with ending at the end of the anime. That's if the grow some kitten nuts and brain cells that is.

#40 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 22 June 2015 - 12:56 PM

They'll never change the ending of the anime. Why do it? They've already changed the ending of the manga!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users