#21 AzureWaters

AzureWaters

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,097 posts

Posted 29 September 2012 - 02:32 AM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Sep 28 2012, 03:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
THIS just THIS! They know there's NO evidence supporting their pairings in the manga canon so what do they do? Obviously use the evidence shown in the anime which it's filler. We can celebrate when we get NS fillers because there's PLENTY of evidence in the manga that shows the NS development from the beginning up until now obviously said fillers make more sense. We also have openings and endings not to mention one movie with the writer and director the creator of the manga himself who shows a lot of NS development in the movie when he had the perfect chance to make it NH and SS but instead he chose NS (I wonder why is that? rolleyes.gif). So completely agree with Codus opposite fandoms can celebrate when they get fillers supporting their pairings, but it's just wrong to use it as debate evidence to support their pairing when there's absolutely none in the canon manga.

I have to disagree. At least on some level, NH and SasuSaku fans believe there is manga evidence to support their pairing. They have a different perspective then us, and in that perspective, their pairing has or had a chance to become canon.

In fact there are several complaints of how the anime caters too much to NaruSaku, and when they are catered to, a large percentage seem to be unexpectedly surprised, and then let themselves fully enjoy it as we enjoy our fan service. You will see quotes of "Oh I'm glad the anime knows Sakura/Hinata loves Sasuke/Naruto" much like posts above me are doing, and that's normal considering how we all want the best outcome for our ships and believing that there is a major business backing your beliefs is a nice "I was right all along" feeling.

I don't really know where you'd get a large amount of the crazy fans your describing outside of youtube.com Besides that, there are a few bad apples in every fandom.

#22 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 29 September 2012 - 02:36 AM

QUOTE (AzureWaters @ Sep 28 2012, 07:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have to disagree. At least on some level, NH and SasuSaku fans believe there is manga evidence to support their pairing. They have a different perspective then us, and in that perspective, their pairing has or had a chance to become canon.

In fact there are several complaints of how the anime caters too much to NaruSaku, and when they are catered to, a large percentage seem to be unexpectedly surprised, and then let themselves fully enjoy it as we enjoy our fan service. You will see quotes of "Oh I'm glad the anime knows Sakura/Hinata loves Sasuke/Naruto" much like posts above me are doing, and that's normal considering how we all want the best outcome for our ships and believing that there is a major business backing your beliefs is a nice "I was right all along" feeling.

I don't really know where you'd get a large amount of the crazy fans your describing outside of youtube.com Besides that, there are a few bad apples in every fandom.

Well YT has gone a lot crazier since the last time I debated there two years ago.
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#23 HalfStarStudios

HalfStarStudios

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 597 posts

Posted 29 September 2012 - 06:33 AM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Sep 28 2012, 10:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well YT has gone a lot crazier since the last time I debated there two years ago.

There are a lot of crazy NaruSaku fans on there as well.

#24 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 29 September 2012 - 09:35 AM

QUOTE (HalfStarStudios @ Sep 28 2012, 10:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Are you saying I'm one of those crazy NS fans? hm.png
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#25 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 29 September 2012 - 11:49 AM

QUOTE (HalfStarStudios @ Sep 29 2012, 06:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Agree with you, i really hate hardcore shippers, why they just dont sit down and accept that even if the others are wrong they are shipping another pairing, just ignore and move on, if NS gets canon they will insult kishimoto via Twitter, Facebook, Google +, etc...
No matter how absurd is their evidance, will not "convert" them with canon-based arguments.

I do not even waste my time arguing with them.

Edited by dovahkiin, 29 September 2012 - 11:50 AM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#26 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 29 September 2012 - 03:54 PM

QUOTE (dovahkiin @ Sep 29 2012, 07:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Agree with you, i really hate hardcore shippers, why they just dont sit down and accept that even if the others are wrong they are shipping another pairing, just ignore and move on, if NS gets canon they will insult kishimoto via Twitter, Facebook, Google +, etc...
No matter how absurd is their evidance, will not "convert" them with canon-based arguments.

Same here.

I can write a lot in here but never in a debate against others. I let them be themselves, whether its right or wrong. Besides, there are enough people doing debate so why add more fuel to the fire. I admit though, once it's canon, forum is going to crash. Oh man, YouTube will be on fire as well as every community with Naruto. I heard Tobi and Obito was trending worldwide once the chapter was released. I can see twitter now. #kishisucks. Yeah, just be prepared for the bomb.

#27 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 29 September 2012 - 06:01 PM

QUOTE (NaruSaku4Life3g @ Sep 29 2012, 03:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Same here.

I can write a lot in here but never in a debate against others. I let them be themselves, whether its right or wrong. Besides, there are enough people doing debate so why add more fuel to the fire. I admit though, once it's canon, forum is going to crash. Oh man, YouTube will be on fire as well as every community with Naruto. I heard Tobi and Obito was trending worldwide once the chapter was released. I can see twitter now. #kishisucks. Yeah, just be prepared for the bomb.

there was a "share campaign" on facebook last month they pick an photo of naruto kissing sakura and something along the lines "if naruto ends up with sakura" then a image of a guy with a gun( something like "go to the japan and kill kishi", it had 12,5k shares and likes until i show up, there were some comments and people using that to discuss no NS there, so i post this comment : "if you spent more than 7 years reading naruto just to know who with naruto will end.
I do not know how to measure it but the level of mental retardation of you is above nine thousand."

they started insult me, but some real neutral fans joined my side and then it comes a war of Naruto fans vs NH shippers, until FB deleted the page.

it was a stupid debate, we started asking questions about some things that happened on naruto 100 chapters back and they could not answer it right, they knew most things concerning their pairing, it was fun.
they knew good the storline but some parts and details they did not knew it.
there were some people that did not know what filler is.

Edited by dovahkiin, 29 September 2012 - 06:04 PM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#28 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 29 September 2012 - 06:11 PM

QUOTE (dovahkiin @ Sep 29 2012, 02:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
there was a "share campaign" on facebook last month they pick an photo of naruto kissing sakura and something along the lines "if naruto ends up with sakura" then a image of a guy with a gun( something like "go to the japan and kill kishi", it had 12,5k shares and likes until i show up, there were some comments and people using that to discuss no NS there, so i post this comment : "if you spent more than 7 years reading naruto just to know who with naruto will end.
I do not know how to measure it but the level of mental retardation of you is above nine thousand."

they started insult me, but some real neutral fans joined my side and then it comes a war of Naruto fans vs NH shippers, until FB deleted the page.

it was a stupid debate, we started asking questions about some things that happened on naruto 100 chapters back and they could not answer it right, they knew most things concerning their pairing, it was fun.
they knew good the storline but some parts and details they did not knew it.

Oh wow, that's insane. If Kishi actually follow that, imagine if he does changes for benefit of fans. I can imagine the change.

Rin has a crush on Obito, but very shy to come close to him. She has no confident and when he gets close to her, she pass out. No crush on Kakashi. Obito don't know anything about her till the end, which he fallen in love. Rin wasn't part of the team in the first place. She's there for a special occasion.

Yeah, I can see him twisting the story around like that. Thankfully, the page goes down already now we are in flashback of Obito, which it's already bad enough that people still trying to say he's more of Sasuke. I've seen countless fans, general fans mind you, that already established that Obito is Naruto. Case closed. I guess you can't win them all.

#29 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 29 September 2012 - 06:56 PM

QUOTE (NaruSaku4Life3g @ Sep 29 2012, 06:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oh wow, that's insane. If Kishi actually follow that, imagine if he does changes for benefit of fans. I can imagine the change.

Rin has a crush on Obito, but very shy to come close to him. She has no confident and when he gets close to her, she pass out. No crush on Kakashi. Obito don't know anything about her till the end, which he fallen in love. Rin wasn't part of the team in the first place. She's there for a special occasion.

Yeah, I can see him twisting the story around like that. Thankfully, the page goes down already now we are in flashback of Obito, which it's already bad enough that people still trying to say he's more of Sasuke. I've seen countless fans, general fans mind you, that already established that Obito is Naruto. Case closed. I guess you can't win them all.

It wasnt a matter of win or lose, i was just enjoying their butthurt that worth it, most of their arguments were full of fallacies, i was glad because there were guys that supported me there, and appeared some anti-shippers too, that FB post exploded itself with so much hatred within.
First time that i see an group of anti-shippers it was 5 guys they made nice arguments.

well deep i support NS but only on this forum on FB,twitter and in other social media i'm usually anti-shipper because i believe that there appropriate places to discuss it, like this forum.
Going to YT, TW,FB to discuss pairings only attract butthurt, kittens and flaming.

People usually cant start a debate without doing fallacies, using fake arguments, using fillers(wich you end up explaining what filler is just make you waste time), then debate turns into a crap and the only plausible choice is to go away.

Edited by dovahkiin, 29 September 2012 - 07:05 PM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#30 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 29 September 2012 - 09:18 PM

QUOTE (dovahkiin @ Sep 29 2012, 02:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It wasnt a matter of win or lose, i was just enjoying their butthurt that worth it, most of their arguments were full of fallacies, i was glad because there were guys that supported me there, and appeared some anti-shippers too, that FB post exploded itself with so much hatred within.
First time that i see an group of anti-shippers it was 5 guys they made nice arguments.

well deep i support NS but only on this forum on FB,twitter and in other social media i'm usually anti-shipper because i believe that there appropriate places to discuss it, like this forum.
Going to YT, TW,FB to discuss pairings only attract butthurt, kittens and flaming.

People usually cant start a debate without doing fallacies, using fake arguments, using fillers(wich you end up explaining what filler is just make you waste time), then debate turns into a crap and the only plausible choice is to go away.

I see. Well good to know that you know what you're doing in today's social network world. It's becoming way too hectic. Then again, it is the world gathered up in one area, so I guess we asking for it. It's a good thing I didn't cause any stir in anywhere yet, but I got a funny feeling that since I corrected some guy in YT that Naruto saves Sakura bridal style in the movie.

#31 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 29 September 2012 - 10:24 PM

QUOTE (dovahkiin @ Sep 29 2012, 12:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

same here :3

i wanted bolin and korra to get together (from legend of korra)

but it didnt happen XD you dont see me going crazy on makkora shippers.

tumblr_mp2s5jvShD1svjcb7o1_250.gif

#32 HalfStarStudios

HalfStarStudios

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 597 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 12:26 AM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Sep 29 2012, 05:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Are you saying I'm one of those crazy NS fans? hm.png

No. What made you think that? lol We may not agree a lot but from what i've seen, you're not one of those crazy NS fans.

#33 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 12:33 AM

QUOTE (HalfStarStudios @ Sep 29 2012, 04:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
No. What made you think that? lol We may not agree a lot but from what i've seen, you're not one of those crazy NS fans.

Hahahaha lol man I'm just kidding. tongue.gif
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#34 HalfStarStudios

HalfStarStudios

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 597 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 03:23 PM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Sep 29 2012, 08:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hahahaha lol man I'm just kidding. tongue.gif

Hahaha whew, that's good. xD

#35 xxRomanceGirlxx

xxRomanceGirlxx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Debating, Anime/Manga (Naruto, Inuyasha, DBZ, Hetalia etc.), TV shows, Shipping
    Dislikes: Bashing, Double standards, Hypocrisy, NaruHina, SasuSaku, SasuKarin
    OTPs: NaruSaku (Naruto), Bangel (BtVS), InuKag (Inuyasha), LeafpoolxCrowfeather (Warriors), Percabeth (PJS), Kataang (AtLA)

Posted 01 October 2012 - 01:03 AM

Are we reading too much into this ending? Does it really hint at NaruSaku? I'm just wondering because I don't want to be one of those pairing fans who take something as fanservice when it's not. I get the part when Sakura looks like she's cupping Naruto's face but she's fading already in the video. It's like a echo and then Naruto's face. huh.gif Are we postive it's a NS ending song? confused.gif

Edited by xxRomanceGirlxx, 01 October 2012 - 01:04 AM.

"I absolutely can't let you die! I can't! I won't let you die ... your stupid dream ... now it's ... it's right in front of us!!"                                                                             ----Sakura Haruno                                                                              

#36 Paptala

Paptala

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 03:14 AM

QUOTE (xxRomanceGirlxx @ Sep 30 2012, 09:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Are we reading too much into this ending? Does it really hint at NaruSaku? I'm just wondering because I don't want to be one of those pairing fans who take something as fanservice when it's not. I get the part when Sakura looks like she's cupping Naruto's face but she's fading already in the video. It's like a echo and then Naruto's face. huh.gif Are we postive it's a NS ending song? confused.gif

Well, there's always room for interpretation of course, but in this case, it's pretty blatant. I wouldn't worry about mistakenly counting this as fan service - she's blushing and smiling, and even though she fades, what else is supposed to be implied by overlaying her outstretched, clearly grasping hands right over Naruto's face so it looks like she's touching him? Plus, the lyrics are pretty suggestive too - "I want to scream there's only one love"?

Trust me, if the last ED with Hinata and Sakura in dresses next to the waterfall, interspersed with frames of Naruto and Sasuke fighting is meant to be SS and NH fan service, and the Lovers OP with Sakura crying with Sasuke in the background is meant to be SS fan service, then this definitely counts as NS fan service.
0mDsIUH.gif
7VO00.png
set art by yui  |

#37 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 03:24 AM

QUOTE (Paptala @ Sep 30 2012, 11:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well, there's always room for interpretation of course, but in this case, it's pretty blatant. I wouldn't worry about mistakenly counting this as fan service - she's blushing and smiling, and even though she fades, what else is supposed to be implied by overlaying her outstretched, clearly grasping hands right over Naruto's face so it looks like she's touching him? Plus, the lyrics are pretty suggestive too - "I want to scream there's only one love"?

Trust me, if the last ED with Hinata and Sakura in dresses next to the waterfall, interspersed with frames of Naruto and Sasuke fighting is meant to be SS and NH fan service, and the Lovers OP with Sakura crying with Sasuke in the background is meant to be SS fan service, then this definitely counts as NS fan service.

In other words, if they can count it, so can we. But this ending is too blatant for me. Plus, we seen Naruto's side of love, which goes to Sakura. Now, while not the first time, we see Sakura doing the love to Naruto. If the ending goes like Sakura reaching to the sky and fades to nothing but the stars or even a scroll down from the stars to Naruto standing, then we can interpret it whatever you like. But this is clearly on purpose from the studio themselves. So yeah, it's a fanservice no doubt. Again, it's funny how the studio loves to put NS fanservices as of late and I do mean both of them interaction, not just one sided moments. I heard they made Naruto say, "I will beat you, Sasuke, and I will make her cheer for me," in the flashback episode. That didn't happen in the manga. Man oh man, do I have to remind you about Immortal arc anime edition. How we went from little to too much of NS, let alone Sakura.

#38 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 05:18 AM

QUOTE (Paptala @ Oct 1 2012, 10:14 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Speaking about the Lovers OP, remember the scene where Tobi AKA Obito looks on with interest at Sakura as it shows her falling down?? see where I'm going with this?? it's either a freaky coincidence, or the guy that did the OP was a Tobito theory supporter. If it's the latter, he must've been laughing his ass off when 599-600 came out. And he probably scored some mighty fine yens from his friends at the studio for winning his bet.

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#39 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 05:35 AM

QUOTE (Codus N @ Oct 1 2012, 01:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Speaking about the Lovers OP, remember the scene where Tobi AKA Obito looks on with interest at Sakura as it shows her falling down?? see where I'm going with this?? it's either a freaky coincidence, or the guy that did the OP was a Tobito theory supporter. If it's the latter, he must've been laughing his ass off when 599-600 came out. And he probably scored some mighty fine yens from his friends at the studio for winning his bet.

Funny, I didn't think of that till now. Another huge coincidence is Shippuden movie 3. The intro have Naruto getting hurt bad, but he didn't show it to Sakura for she will be upset. She figured it out and she got upset. Kakashi said, "He's just like you, Obito." That's a crazy coincidence if you ask me. Kind of scary actually. tongue.gif

#40 HalfStarStudios

HalfStarStudios

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 597 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 01:46 PM

QUOTE (Codus N @ Oct 1 2012, 01:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah, I think you're looking to deep into this.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users