227 replies to this topic

#21 kidNinja

kidNinja

Ruining your life since 1992

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 472 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 03:42 PM

Yeah, I did. And the spoilers didn't convince me even a bit.

Good to know I wasn't the only one! It's hard to write in the spoiler thread isn't it? It will be us against the world lol.

I agree on all your thoughts.

Naruto's kids having whiskers seem like an imagination or fan art to me. It was said in the databook that Naruto got those whiskers because he was in the womb with Kyuubi chakra surrounding him. Last I checked, Hinata wasn't a jinchuuriki.
Even if those spoilers are true, for all we know, Kishi might be showing us the continuation of what happened in the Tsukuyomi world.

And Sasuke flicking Sakura's forehead...anyone with a decent copy and paste skills can make that picture using Itachi and Sasuke's previous scene.

Until we see the real manga, we know nothing.

You're one of the most credible posters on here, I wish many people here saw your post. My thoughts are exactly the same.

NaruSaku...we believe in logic NOT fanfiction

Check out my story, Chain Reaction: Iron Revolution here

#22 ramenanmitsu

ramenanmitsu

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,414 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 03:50 PM

You're one of the most credible posters on here, I wish many people here saw your post. My thoughts are exactly the same.

Thanks! I already posted my thoughts in the spoiler thread but it keeps on getting eaten by hundreds of negative posts that continue after it.

I knew that there must have been other people who had doubts about evil's spoilers but couldn't find anyone else who shares the same thoughts. It was worth it to post here if only for that.
268702-181926-kaworu-nagisa.jpg

#23 nikki1314

nikki1314

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 754 posts
  • Interests:NARUSAKU , FANFICS , NARUSAK.. oh ive said that.. MUSIC , Photography and NARUSAKU!

Posted 05 November 2014 - 03:50 PM

Sir! i salute you and your resolve :)

-Naruto ending gets released- 

Kishi: Honey, I’m home! 

His wife:

tumblr_inline_nw89a6rhAY1smwzjq_500.gif

#24 ramenanmitsu

ramenanmitsu

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,414 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 03:54 PM

Sir! i salute you and your resolve :)

Haha thanks. I don't know if this is a resolve. It's more like my personality. It takes a lot of effort for me to believe things until it's REALLY reliable.

It's one of the reasons I used to hate history class. The "facts" we learned from textbooks were never reliable enough for me. Thus I couldn't find any value in studying them.

#25 nikki1314

nikki1314

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 754 posts
  • Interests:NARUSAKU , FANFICS , NARUSAK.. oh ive said that.. MUSIC , Photography and NARUSAKU!

Posted 05 November 2014 - 03:56 PM

haha . that actually makes sense. your history parallel . :)

well, ill see you when the manga comes out then. i need to go to bed like 5 hours sgo ahaha . gnite

hopefully youre right!

cheers for igniting a litlle bit of hope :)

Edited by nikki1314, 05 November 2014 - 03:58 PM.

-Naruto ending gets released- 

Kishi: Honey, I’m home! 

His wife:

tumblr_inline_nw89a6rhAY1smwzjq_500.gif

#26 ramenanmitsu

ramenanmitsu

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,414 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 04:13 PM

Haha thanks for the hug Konan-sama.

People are jumping ship. But it's not too late to jump the ship AFTER we receive the raw isn't it? If people are jumping ship, why not wait one more day? Doesn't make that much of a difference.

And yes the spoilers waaaaay too off.

#27 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 04:16 PM

i wonder how Naruto and NS fans in japan have acted to all this spoilers.... I bet they are like "WTF?"...

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#28 *- ZerΩ -*

*- ZerΩ -*

D E J A V U

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 341 posts
  • Interests:Sports-> Football,Basketball
    Video Games,The Mentalist,Supernatural..etc

Posted 05 November 2014 - 04:17 PM

i,i,i dont know guys... im just too hurt... hope you are right... if you are.. we gonna get the biggest surprise in our life..

tumblr_n09oo96JLS1sqdj5ko1_500.jpg

#29 ramenanmitsu

ramenanmitsu

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,414 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 04:19 PM

I didn't check cause I felt like it may dampen my good mood today. After the raw is out I might go check.

@ZerΩ
It's not too late to get hurt tomorrow is it ;) ?
If you're going to get hurt anyways, a day later isn't going to be all that different than a day earlier.

Just give yourself one more day.

Edited by ramenanmitsu, 05 November 2014 - 04:22 PM.

#30 Khaleesi

Khaleesi

Mother of dragons

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,237 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 04:21 PM

What if  this is some kind of IT? There are a lot of things that doesn't make sense... I mean, besides the final plot itself  :twitch:

Like the wiskers, kurama???, etc. It's like...the "perfect" ending. "The ending where almost everyone wins"

dumbo-pink-elephants-on-parade1.gif?w=50

queen-harley.tumblr.com

#31 ramenanmitsu

ramenanmitsu

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,414 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 04:23 PM

What if  this is some kind of IT? There are a lot of things that doesn't make sense... I mean, besides the final plot itself  :twitch:
Like the wiskers, kurama???, etc. It's like...the "perfect" ending. "The ending where almost everyone wins"

That's exactly what I thought and wrote above as well. I thought this could be the continuation of the IT, but then everyone wakes up right after.

#32 tekopi

tekopi

Randomness Practitioner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 947 posts
  • Interests:Foods, Books, Martial Art, Play MPV, Rock Climbing, Camping, Ukulelelele, Sony MP3, Sony Xperia, Sony Everything!!

Posted 05 November 2014 - 04:23 PM

Thanks! I already posted my thoughts in the spoiler thread but it keeps on getting eaten by hundreds of negative posts that continue after it.

I knew that there must have been other people who had doubts about evil's spoilers but couldn't find anyone else who shares the same thoughts. It was worth it to post here if only for that.

It's a shame that I found your 2 cents a bit late. Otherwise I won't waste time in the spoiler thread and feasting my eyes with all the negative charge that was flying everywhere. It makes me to eventually want to barf now. At least I found one real place that I can really call sanctuary in this mess and be among level-headed people.

I don't really agree when people jump to conclusion just like that. It make me think again of how much is their actual appreciation of their own choice. And like I say, if it really, I mean really happens, then I will be glad to die on my choice or sunk with the ship or whatever similar. People who really appreciate authenticity in their choice, will stand up to the ideals. Even if it means my choice end up to be a crack pairing. Meh -_-

Whoever had watched this cutie pie

a9LmPMo_700b_zpspu05hup0.jpg

You Are Sick...Just like me  :hehehe: 

#33 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 04:24 PM

so Naruto.... at the end, he GAVE UP? :zaru:

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#34 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 04:25 PM

Thanks ramen! It made it better, but the art is even more accurate than ladygt kitten. Idk what to think. Kishi has been kittening on this manga many times, why not the romance too right? :P

It comes out tomorrow, so it isn't that early but maybe it's because it's the final chapter.

Could you translate the pages please? Or tell us a bit of what was said?

Edited by sushi., 05 November 2014 - 04:26 PM.

ナルサク

#35 Khaleesi

Khaleesi

Mother of dragons

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,237 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 04:25 PM

That's exactly what I thought and wrote above as well. I thought this could be the continuation of the IT, but then everyone wakes up right after.

Exactly. 

wait

If Kurama isn't inside Naruto..., how is he alive? How even his children have wiskers :argh:

There you go  :smug:

queen-harley.tumblr.com

#36 ramenanmitsu

ramenanmitsu

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,414 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 04:27 PM

It's a shame that I found your 2 cents a bit late. Otherwise I won't waste time in the spoiler thread and feasting my eyes with all the negative charge that was flying everywhere. It makes me to eventually want to barf now. At least I found one real place that I can really call sanctuary in this mess and be among level-headed people.

I don't really agree when people jump to conclusion just like that. It make me think again of how much is their actual appreciation of their own choice. And like I say, if it really, I mean really happens, then I will be glad to die on my choice or sunk with the ship or whatever similar. People who really appreciate authenticity in their choice, will stand up to the ideals. Even if it means my choice end up to be a crack pairing. Meh -_-

Thanks! Hearing that made me glad that I revisited my blog to open up for people with similar thoughts :)

In the end, the people at the spoiler thread may turn out to be right, but as of NOW, declaring NH/SS to be canon without the raw is jumping to conclusions.

#37 ramenanmitsu

ramenanmitsu

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,414 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 04:34 PM

so Naruto.... at the end, he GAVE UP? :zaru:

What a great role model if that was the case lol. No, I believe that Naruto NEVER gives up.

Exactly. 

wait
If Kurama isn't inside Naruto..., how is he alive? How even his children have wiskers :argh:
There you go  :smug:

Haha. Yep, a hundred things that don't make sense!

Thanks ramen! It made it better, but the art is even more accurate than ladygt kitten. Idk what to think. Kishi has been sh**ting on this manga many times, why not the romance too right? :P
It comes out tomorrow, so it isn't that early but maybe it's because it's the final chapter.
Could you translate the pages please? Or tell us a bit of what was said?

As I said in my previous posts, in the manga we have pictures of Hinata resting her head on Naruto, or Sasuke nearly kissing Sakura, due to imagination of one character or henge or genjutsu. We cannot say how these pictures really happened when we only have a cut out of the particular scene.

To be honest a lot of parts in the spoiler doesn't make sense enough for me to translate. I'll need to read the previous and later pages to understand the context and translate it. Hope that isn't late for you :)

Edited by ramenanmitsu, 05 November 2014 - 04:38 PM.

#38 *- ZerΩ -*

*- ZerΩ -*

D E J A V U

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 341 posts
  • Interests:Sports-> Football,Basketball
    Video Games,The Mentalist,Supernatural..etc

Posted 05 November 2014 - 04:39 PM

Ramen sadly... look at this: https://www.facebook...?type=1

at the top and look at the child hairstyle...

tumblr_n09oo96JLS1sqdj5ko1_500.jpg

#39 ramenanmitsu

ramenanmitsu

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,414 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 04:41 PM

I already saw that and it didn't make me feel anything?

What about the child and the hair? Don't tell me that NH is canon because the child in the picture has that spiky hair. Even Naruto and Tsunade's child could end up having a spiky hair.

Edited by ramenanmitsu, 05 November 2014 - 04:42 PM.

#40 Khaleesi

Khaleesi

Mother of dragons

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,237 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 04:44 PM

Dude, isn't that kid Naruto, current Naruto and Naruto as a Hokage behind him?? hahaa

queen-harley.tumblr.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users