58 replies to this topic

#1 K9ofChaos

K9ofChaos

f**k the establishment! I'm a bunny!

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,102 posts

Posted 01 June 2010 - 12:45 AM

This is something I've been thinking about for a while now. If the Jinchuriki had children of their own, would they inherit there parents tailed beast powers?

Would two Jinchuriki parents have children that would either inherit one of their parents tailed beast or have a mixture of both tailed beast?

EXAMPLE: Lets say hypothetically that Bee and Yugito had some children. Would they inherit either Bee's or Yugito's tailed beast powers or a mixture of both tailed beast?

Now for Naruto's case, when/if he and Sakura have children of there own, would they inherit the nine tailed fox's powers?

Also for both types of jinchuriki children would they have trouble controlling there powers and end up going on a destructive rampage or would they control them with relative ease without anyone getting hurt at all?

So I'm just wondering what you guys think about this.

#2 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 01 June 2010 - 12:51 AM

I actually legit wanted to write a fic like that XD

Well, anyway, I always thought *Jinchuuriki* children would inherit there chakra, but they probably would be in control because they wouldn't have the direct bijuu, like they wouldn't have the demon inside them, just some of the chakra. So they wouldn't have a demon per say, just the chakra.

#3 K9ofChaos

K9ofChaos

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,102 posts

Posted 01 June 2010 - 02:12 AM

QUOTE (ShippudenGirl @ May 31 2010, 08:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I actually legit wanted to write a fic like that XD

Well, anyway, I always thought *Jinchuuriki* children would inherit there chakra, but they probably would be in control because they wouldn't have the direct bijuu, like they wouldn't have the demon inside them, just some of the chakra. So they wouldn't have a demon per say, just the chakra.

You do bring up a good point but what if said chakra was activated based on there emotions? Would to much negative feelings make them go crazy? Would they be perfectly capable of controlling the chakra but just wouldn't know how to bring it out and utilize it to their full advantage? Would be a little bit of both? Would they need some kind of special training for either scenario? Though you could be right. happy.gif

#4 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 01 June 2010 - 02:28 AM

You have brought up an interesting topic. I believe if Naruto does end up absorbing the nine tails chakra and becomes whole with him then the son or daugther he will have (with Sakura of course happy.gif ) unlimited amount of chakra like his father I also think his/her chakra will be unique powerful like the one from a Bijuu but that child won't have any atributes from the tail beast. Either it will be normal blue colored chakra or it could be red chakra.
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#5 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 01 June 2010 - 02:29 AM

Well, if its activacted by emotion it couldn't do much because remember that Jinchuuriki are taken over by there demons when they lose control, without a demon they couldn't really do much harm when emotions go crazy or whatever, they'd probably just have a mass amount of chakra, but you could be right, they could get some animalistic form but just not able to transform like Naruto can.

#6 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 01 June 2010 - 02:35 AM

QUOTE (ShippudenGirl @ May 31 2010, 07:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well, if its activacted by emotion it couldn't do much because remember that Jinchuuriki are taken over by there demons when they lose control, without a demon they couldn't really do much harm when emotions go crazy or whatever, they'd probably just have a mass amount of chakra, but you could be right, they could get some animalistic form but just not able to transform like Naruto can.

There could be a chance that Naruto's daughter or son might inherite his whisker marks.
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#7 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 01 June 2010 - 02:39 AM

Going on a rampage no, they wouldn't have the demonic beast inside them. But I imagine some of the abilities could be passed down very similar to the way some clans do now (Nara, Yamanaka, etc...). I also think some of the physical changes that come with using the bijuu's powers (pre full posession) likely would have a genetic carryover. In Naruto's case that would be the facial markings, the canines lengthening, the fingers nails becoming more pointed, and the eye changes, and perhaps significantly higher chakra levels (not just Naruto's naturally higher level but some kyuubified chakra as well) and some of the enhanced healing. It would likely be the children would be born without manifesting anything, perhaps a 50/50 of the facial markings being passed down and the child being born with them, and at best only a 50/50 chance of developing anything at all, and only a tiny chance of a child having all those traits that they can call on in battle situations.

With Bee and any of his offspring, with how he and the hachibi have come to peacefully coexist, it's highly likely he'd pass some traits down his line, but again 50/50 chance of any kids dominantly showing those traits, but about half of those that don't show the traits would have it recessive and could pass it down to future generations. It's like neither Tsunade or Nawaki showed any evidence of having their grandfather's abilities, but if either had a child there was a small chance that child could have had the abilities. Neither Asuma or Konohamaru have showed any evidence of having Hiruzen's abilities, but it's possible Asuma and Kurenai's child could. Yamato has a 50/50 chance of passing down his abilities. On the other hand the Akamichi, and Inuzuka clans have very dominant genes for their family abilities, every member seems to have it. The Uchiha have a sharply weakening gene over the generations- with even before Sasuke born only 20% of Uchiha were manifesting even the most basic Sharingan.

Edited by ciardha, 01 June 2010 - 02:40 AM.

Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#8 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 01 June 2010 - 02:54 AM

@ciardha

Your really smart! :L I remember dominant and recessive genes but I wasn't thinking of comparing them to other clans, well done! So Naruto's babies would have whiskers? Aw!

#9 Denim88

Denim88

I have my moments, believe it or not.

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 748 posts
  • Interests:Hm, interests...well, I was one of those crazy nuts that knew all the pokemon back when that was the big thing...still do know them all (cough). I happen to be a very strong supporter of NarutoxSakura pairing. I really enjoy wildlife and the outdoors. I'm a gamer I guess...yeah, okay, I am. Let's see, what else could I put down...um, I love reading, writing, and biking too. Comedy movies are the best...um yeah. Kind of a weak interests section, but whatever.<br /><br />Ah, yes, I guess I should mention that my stories are also able to be viewed on fanfiction.net. You can find me under the name Denim88 on there too.

Posted 01 June 2010 - 04:13 AM

Well, if you're asking about genetics and such, which I believe is how kekkai genkai are passed down through the generations of shinobi, I honestly don't believe that a bijuu's chakra and abilities would pass down with their respective jinchuuriki's children. Namely because their bijuu were placed inside them after they were conceived. From my impression at least, the jinchuuriki's powers were something their chakra coils had to adjust to, which is why I believe a lot of the jinchuuriki were given the bijuu at an early age.

Now, I do believe their children would inherit other traits of their parents. Naruto was given the seal right after birth; I don't believe his immense chakra reserves were necessarily a product of the Kyuubi as much as they were a product of his parents, namely Minato (the guy could summon Gamabunta; he had to have lots of chakra). I'm referring to his 'natural' chakra, so to speak, not the Kyuubi's chakra.

Facial features (discluding the whisker markings, which is possibly a side-effect of the jinchuuriki's chakra), physique, and bloodline abilities like Byakugan, Sharingan, and the Nara's ability to manipulate shadows seem like legitimate inheritable traits. I'm certain that if Naruto had any children, they'd likely have blue eyes, blond hair, or larger than average chakra reserves. There's also the fact that not all genetic traits continue from one generation to another; some skip. Some aren't even visible traits, instead remaining unseen to the visible eye, only visible by looking at one's genetic code.

However, I don't believe there's a really clear definition on what exactly the effects of placing a bijuu within a person does to their genetics. Perhaps they do mutate the genes within a jinchuuriki. Who knows? Then again, these unclear boundaries are what fuel fanfiction, right? Being a fanfic writer, I've got no problem with the gray-areas of Kishimoto's world, lol.

Gimme a break, 'kay?

Denim88's fanfiction page!!!

#10 K9ofChaos

K9ofChaos

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,102 posts

Posted 01 June 2010 - 10:06 PM

QUOTE (ciardha @ May 31 2010, 10:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Going on a rampage no, they wouldn't have the demonic beast inside them. But I imagine some of the abilities could be passed down very similar to the way some clans do now (Nara, Yamanaka, etc...). I also think some of the physical changes that come with using the bijuu's powers (pre full posession) likely would have a genetic carryover. In Naruto's case that would be the facial markings, the canines lengthening, the fingers nails becoming more pointed, and the eye changes, and perhaps significantly higher chakra levels (not just Naruto's naturally higher level but some kyuubified chakra as well) and some of the enhanced healing. It would likely be the children would be born without manifesting anything, perhaps a 50/50 of the facial markings being passed down and the child being born with them, and at best only a 50/50 chance of developing anything at all, and only a tiny chance of a child having all those traits that they can call on in battle situations.

With Bee and any of his offspring, with how he and the hachibi have come to peacefully coexist, it's highly likely he'd pass some traits down his line, but again 50/50 chance of any kids dominantly showing those traits, but about half of those that don't show the traits would have it recessive and could pass it down to future generations. It's like neither Tsunade or Nawaki showed any evidence of having their grandfather's abilities, but if either had a child there was a small chance that child could have had the abilities. Neither Asuma or Konohamaru have showed any evidence of having Hiruzen's abilities, but it's possible Asuma and Kurenai's child could. Yamato has a 50/50 chance of passing down his abilities. On the other hand the Akamichi, and Inuzuka clans have very dominant genes for their family abilities, every member seems to have it. The Uchiha have a sharply weakening gene over the generations- with even before Sasuke born only 20% of Uchiha were manifesting even the most basic Sharingan.

You bring up a good point there Ciardha, but I wonder what the odds of Naruto's children inheriting the demon cloak abilities are. headscratch.gif Would they only be able to use the initial chakra mode or would they be able to utilize the chakra to form a version one demon cloak? Could they go even further and form a version two demon cloak? Also if Bee and Yugito (If she was still alive) had a child would it be possible that said child had inherited both the eight tails and two tails chakra creating an entirely new demon? (try to imagine an ox with octopus tentacles for tails but with some blue fire and other traits the two tails would have) Of course this demon wouldn't have a conscious because it would be more like a third transformation stage for there kid assuming the kid has no problems with control what so ever. The demon itself wouldn't be a separate entity like the original tailed beast when sealed inside the jinchuriki but more of the result of summoning the full reserves of the chakra giving the third stage it's own unique beastly shape and form. I'm no genetics expert but thats at least what I think would happen. What do you think?

#11 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 01 June 2010 - 11:53 PM

You know I've been thinking of that myself, would their offspring have the traits of the bijuu? Hmm I don't think they would because like everyone has said, it's sealed in the original host, so it wouldn't transfer, but for fan fictions, I've noticed they've talked about it in there stories and I myself have taken that into consideration, I'm only touching on the subject right now, but I think I might go into it more as my story progresses.

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#12 8Hogake

8Hogake

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 06 June 2010 - 12:24 AM

Killer Bee said, "The Jinnuurikis are related to Kage. Brothers or sisters or sons or daughters."

Edited by 8Hogake, 08 June 2010 - 12:55 PM.

#13 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 06 June 2010 - 02:31 AM

QUOTE (K9ofChaos @ Jun 1 2010, 06:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You bring up a good point there Ciardha, but I wonder what the odds of Naruto's children inheriting the demon cloak abilities are. headscratch.gif Would they only be able to use the initial chakra mode or would they be able to utilize the chakra to form a version one demon cloak? Could they go even further and form a version two demon cloak?

Rather doubtful, as you noted it's the demon cloak- that wouldn't be genetically transferable. However, Naruto's actual physical changes could be genetically transferable (facial markings, eye changes, canine lengthening, fingernails turning into claws), it's something that became encoded in his genes. It's known that even exposure to things in the environment, especially with infants and young children can alter genes. so this could be used to back up the possibility that Naruto's own changes when he accesses the kyuubi's chakra, could be passed down to his descendants.
Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#14 8Hogake

8Hogake

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 21 June 2010 - 01:39 PM

If the Jinnuuriki is a female doesn't show the whiskers only the male host of the kyuubi has those whiskers.

#15 TheBerserkMoogle

TheBerserkMoogle

Cute and Fuzzy. Deadly too.

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 26 June 2010 - 05:19 PM

I doubt that a demon's abilities would transfer to an offspring. Really, the closest possible thing to that is that if a jinchuriki has a baby, that baby might in turn have a large amount of chakra because of the mother or father being a jinchuriki.

#16 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 28 June 2010 - 02:10 PM

Either way, we may get the answer soon since Kushina is the previous Kyuubi Jinchuuriki. My theory is that during the attack, Madara extracted Kyuubi from Kushina and all of its chakra and I mean ALL of it. That also includes the Kyuubi's chakra that was mixed with Naruto's Chakra while he was still in Kushina's womb. When Madara attacked, Kushina was having a premature labor, and if she didn't get Naruto out in time, Naruto would die. All this while fighting the extraction. (If this is true, then Kushina is a hell of a woman, omfg.gif th_confused0089.gif she's practically inhuman which puts her almost on the same level of awesomeness that her husband is in.) then Minato stepped in, doing Kushina's last wishes. Meanwhile, Naruto was on the verge of dying because of having his chakra forcibly ripped out and the only way to save him was seal the Kyuubi in him. To give a better picture of why Naruto was on the verge of death instead of being dead instantly after Madara ripped out his partially-mixed Kyuubi chakra with original chakra, think of it as trying to scrape out the sugar from the bottom of a coffee cup. And the rest is history. So, in other words, Naruto owes a lot to the Kyuubi, like it or not.

Edited by Newkerz, 29 June 2010 - 06:03 AM.

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#17 TheBerserkMoogle

TheBerserkMoogle

Cute and Fuzzy. Deadly too.

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 28 June 2010 - 02:42 PM

That does seem likely. How else was Madara able to take control of the Kyuubi if it already had a Jinchuriki?

#18 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 28 June 2010 - 05:50 PM

I say whiskers on babies would be Kawaii! wow.png Come on Naruto, time to procreate XD!

#19 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 28 June 2010 - 08:04 PM

That would be something to see whisker marks on one of Naruto's kids, but at the same time it would look cute!

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#20 hotwyr

hotwyr

Shadow man

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 52 posts

Posted 29 June 2010 - 05:56 AM

This is an interesting topic. Let's see if i can make my 2c worthwhile tongue.gif

With Naruto now having the kyubi's chakra, and his seemingly dominant genes (Blond hair, blue eyes) i think the chance of his features being passed down are higher. Now, of course, seeing that Sakura has very unique features herself, she also seemingly has dominant genes. Taking that into account, i still think that Naruto's have a much higher chance of showing through than 50/50.

Also, I believe that having a Bijuu at such an early age, and the fact that it physically adjust your chakra coils, could be taken that it does in fact affect your dna containing one.

With this in mind, I believe the chances of at least some form of the Kyubi's chakra being passed down to his kids is likely. At least, a portion of the chakra Naruto absorbed. Now until we see the results of absorbing the chakra do to him physically, and what abilities he can use (can he still use the cloak and tail forms? Or is it more of a back up tank with no issues i.e. Kyuubi taking over) it is merely speculation at this point. I say this because we don't know if he will be able to use the form like Killer Bee until it happens.

However the fact that Killer Bee has seemingly gone through the exact same process as Naruto, I think his children may be able to use the traits involved with the Kyubi chakra, as the chakra may contain a imprint of the Kyubi on it (maybe thats how Killer Bee can communicate with the 8 tails?). Now, being that the chakra will most likely be divided, that will mean they wont be able to use the full 9 tails form (or at least not as strong of a form) and they may only be able to use the cloak at most.

But, this is a lot of 'if's. It's possible that even if they have multiple children ( we all think there a rabbit pair tongue.gif) only 1 or 2 may even have a slightest inkling of kyubi chakra, and even then, it may not be enough to use in battle, unless Naruto unconciously passes it down to them in some way or another.
What if life was just black and white ?

Should we actually wonder what if ?.... No.

You have the power to change the future, so stop complaining and change it. No one's gonna fix it for you.

As for me, I shall grasp the sky with my fingertips.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users