Close
Photo

What Do You Guys Think About SasuIno , SasuKarin and SasuSaku ?

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#1 SasuIno.NaruSaku

SasuIno.NaruSaku

Lord Sasuke

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
  • Interests:Watxh Anime , Hanging Out w Friends , Basketball Ballislife and Please Follow Me On Instagram @fabulous.sasuke.uchiha if you have Naruto, MultiFandom or Anime Accounts on Instagram in General.

Posted 15 March 2015 - 06:25 PM

What Do You Guys Think About SasuIno and SasuSaku ? I curious about others opinions that's all . Oh and If any of you guys have NaruSaku and SasuIno fanpages follow me on Instagram @SasuIno.NaruSaku

Attached Files

#2 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 15 March 2015 - 06:43 PM

SasuIno has potential it becomes an interesting contrast to NaruSaku as it can be used as a stepping stone for Ino to mature in her love for Sasuke --from shallow crush to true love-- if its done correctly by having them interact at various parts of the story.

SasuSaku doesn't exist. it hasn't existed in the story at all save for a brief flirtation in chapter 3 but was quickly squashed when Naruto complimented her forehead and did so in the way her dreams wanted to happen.

SasuKarin  is a strong pairing that had a foundation laid early in their introduction, plenty of hints, and even showed clear development through out the story. Kanaes wonderfuly written Manifesto explains SasuKarin beautifully and in detail including a follow up that explains why Sakura and Karin are nothing alike save in certain tsundere traits.

In conclusion the pairings with the exception of SasuSaku have some entertainment value and done correctly can be used as vehicles for stories in their own right.

My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#3 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 15 March 2015 - 06:44 PM

sasuke should have ended up alone. 

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#4 Pix

Pix

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,582 posts
  • Interests:Boku no Hero Academia is better than Naruto

Posted 15 March 2015 - 07:03 PM

I like Sasukarin a lot because Karin speaks out for herself but yeah Sasuke should have stayed alone. Or with Naruto if you wanna go that route. I always figured he was either asexual/aromantic or gay.

Squad Roll call :

tumblr_ngv9unJacL1qhmbkio1_r1_500.png

#5 AzureWaters

AzureWaters

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,097 posts

Posted 15 March 2015 - 07:14 PM

All of them are the same to me. SasuKarin might even be a little worse, no offense to anyone who likes it of course.

#6 Namikaze Clan

Namikaze Clan

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 15 March 2015 - 07:37 PM

I always thought Sasuke was asexual, so I didn't think he would end up with anyone. SasuKarin is probably the only one out of the three that makes sense and I still think that pairing sucks

#7 Sedna

Sedna

Nostalgic

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,187 posts
  • Interests:Birds.

Posted 15 March 2015 - 11:03 PM

I'm with Luffy on this one.

#8 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 16 March 2015 - 03:11 AM

SasuIno: Don't like it. He doesn't do to her what he does to Sakura, but he is a colossal jackass to someone Ino sees as a very close friend. I'm not fond of Sasuke pairings where the other party has a history of fangirling the guy. I always thought Sasuke would have a hard time respecting someone who spent a lot of time doing that.

SasuSasu: Hate it. He's an ass to her. She sees the immediate aftermath of Karin's murder attempt. She's on the wrong end of at least one herself. Did I forget he treats her like crap? She always does the ol'Hinata routine around him. She just chucks all that personal development right down the crapper at the end after all that she saw. Sakura has self-respect unless she is around Sasuke.

SasuKarin: My opinion of this pairing is well known. The worst pairing of this series. There is not a close second. I don't recall hating an anime pairing quite like I hate this one. The only thing I enjoy about this one is watching the mental gymnastics that people pro-NS/pro-SK have to go through when they try to distinguish it from SS.

#9 Namikaze Clan

Namikaze Clan

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 16 March 2015 - 03:39 AM

SasuIno: Don't like it. He doesn't do to her what he does to Sakura, but he is a colossal jackass to someone Ino sees as a very close friend. I'm not fond of Sasuke pairings where the other party has a history of fangirling the guy. I always thought Sasuke would have a hard time respecting someone who spent a lot of time doing that.

SasuSasu: Hate it. He's an ass to her. She sees the immediate aftermath of Karin's murder attempt. She's on the wrong end of at least one herself. Did I forget he treats her like crap? She always does the ol'Hinata routine around him. She just chucks all that personal development right down the crapper at the end after all that she saw. Sakura has self-respect unless she is around Sasuke.

SasuKarin: My opinion of this pairing is well known. The worst pairing of this series. There is not a close second. I don't recall hating an anime pairing quite like I hate this one. The only thing I enjoy about this one is watching the mental gymnastics that people pro-NS/pro-SK have to go through when they try to distinguish it from SS.

Well said Nate. I never understood how NS fans could hate SS but like SK at the same time. He treated both girls like crap

#10 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 16 March 2015 - 03:51 AM

Sasuke should have ended up alone. SS is the most disgusting ship I've ever seen. SK isn't as bad, but it's still terribly disgusting. The only difference is that Karin stands up for herself, while Sakura is a weak doormat.

Edited by AHK, 16 March 2015 - 04:05 AM.

EXL5X4B.png

"I am the One-Eyed King."

#11 Khaleesi

Khaleesi

Mother of dragons

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,237 posts

Posted 16 March 2015 - 03:59 AM

In order:

:wot:

:zaru:

:sick:

dumbo-pink-elephants-on-parade1.gif?w=50

queen-harley.tumblr.com

#12 ramenanmitsu

ramenanmitsu

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,414 posts

Posted 16 March 2015 - 01:55 PM

SasuIno is the best option for the sole reason that Sasuke never tried to kill Ino YET. Being a thin air could be considered a positive compared to being brutally murdered.

Sasuke should have ended up alone. SS is the most disgusting ship I've ever seen. SK isn't as bad, but it's still terribly disgusting. The only difference is that Karin stands up for herself, while Sakura is a weak doormat.

Karin standing up to Sasuke? When :confused:

Edited by ramenanmitsu, 16 March 2015 - 01:57 PM.

268702-181926-kaworu-nagisa.jpg

#13 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 16 March 2015 - 03:06 PM

SasuIno: Every bit as shallow as SasuSaku without the negative drama. Maybe has a chance but I wouldn't bet on it. The least offensive and most normal choice out of all these options at least.

SasuSaku: the Bane of every relationship I've ever seen. Represents ALL THAT IS WRONG with physical, mental and emotional abuse in a relationship and the moral of that pairing is "If the guy is hot and you lust after him enough that is all you need for love". Pity and lust. Excuse me while I flip over some tables now.....................................

Okay where was I? Oh right

SasuKarin. Okay, admit it. you COULD see some potential for this one right until the duck-butt head stabbed her and discarded her like trash. Even after that She crawls right back to him after he gives a very deadpan and unfeeling sorry. Now to quote our dear ramenanmitsu with this proverb "if sorry was enough would we ever need police?" (to paraphrase) Sorry is all it takes for her to get drooling all over him again? If anyone had any self-respect, why would they EVER forgive and forget someone trying to kill them? same story as above. Revolting beyond all imagining that we need ten gallons of brain bleach at least, though again it was not always like that. 

Edited by Phantom_999, 19 March 2015 - 12:41 AM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#14 AzureWaters

AzureWaters

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,097 posts

Posted 16 March 2015 - 03:25 PM

Karin is a doormat as well. Or did you forget her reactions to Kage Summit Sasuke? Plus she was even worse than Sakura when it came to forgiving Sasuke.

#15 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 16 March 2015 - 03:54 PM

Karin is a doormat as well. Or did you forget her reactions to Kage Summit Sasuke? Plus she was even worse than Sakura when it came to forgiving Sasuke.

Everyone is awful about forgiving Sasuke. At least Kakashi pretended it's because of his "good" deed. No one else even bothers.

And so ends the only thing I can say on SK's behalf.

#16 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 16 March 2015 - 04:53 PM

No I haven't forgotten. I just find Karin's "level of doormat" more infuriating personally.

Edited by Phantom_999, 19 March 2015 - 12:45 AM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#17 SasuIno.NaruSaku

SasuIno.NaruSaku

Lord Sasuke

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
  • Interests:Watxh Anime , Hanging Out w Friends , Basketball Ballislife and Please Follow Me On Instagram @fabulous.sasuke.uchiha if you have Naruto, MultiFandom or Anime Accounts on Instagram in General.

Posted 16 March 2015 - 05:40 PM

sasuke should have ended up alone. 

I wished this actually happened  :th_yeah: but SasuSaku fans ruined it  :mad:

#18 SasuIno.NaruSaku

SasuIno.NaruSaku

Lord Sasuke

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 16 March 2015 - 05:44 PM

SasuIno: Every bit as shallow as SasuSaku without the negative drama. Maybe has a chance but I wouldn't bet on it. The least offensive and most normal choice out of all these options at least.

SasuSaku: the Bane of every relationship I've ever seen. Represents ALL THAT IS WRONG with physical, mental and emotional abuse in a relationship and the moral of that pairing is "If the guy is hot and you lust after him enough that is all you need in for love". Pity and lust. Excuse me while I flip over some tables now.....................................

Okay where was I? Oh right

SaskuKarin. Okay, admit it. you COULD see some potential for this one right until the duck-butt head stabbed her and discarded her like trash. Even after that She crawls right back to him after he gives a very deadpan and unfeeling sorry. Now to quote our dear ramenanmitsu with this proverb "if sorry was enough would we ever need police?" (to paraphrase) Sorry is all it takes for her to get drooling all over him again? If anyone had any self-respect, why would they EVER forgive and forget someone trying to kill them? same story as above. Revolting beyond all imagining that we need ten gallons of brain bleach at least, though again it was not always like that. 

I agree with all these keys points , SasuIno is my favorite pairing I just wished their was effort put in their relationship like NaruSaku or I just prefer Sasuke to be alone like Jiraiya .

#19 SasuIno.NaruSaku

SasuIno.NaruSaku

Lord Sasuke

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 16 March 2015 - 05:46 PM

Sasuke should have ended up alone. SS is the most disgusting ship I've ever seen. SK isn't as bad, but it's still terribly disgusting. The only difference is that Karin stands up for herself, while Sakura is a weak doormat

It's the sad truth .

#20 Mixer

Mixer

✨Unicorn✨

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,896 posts

Posted 16 March 2015 - 05:51 PM

I don't ship any of it. I just wish that Sasuke would have ended up alone, or with someone else... maybe

tumblr_nsqg2qQqZ61utjwzwo1_500.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users