3 replies to this topic

#1 Unknown Entity

Unknown Entity

Abandoned

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 538 posts

Posted 02 March 2009 - 08:10 PM

I was wondering if any of you could give me some links to some helpful beginner Photoshop 3D tutorials. I have just started using Photoshop recently (I haven't done much... other than create a really simple .gif animation). However, I have to use Photoshop for one of my courses that I'm taking right now but the professor isn't really helping me out (he's really nice... but his teaching style is just...).

Particularly, I need to learn how to make a surround 3D image of an object given multiple 2D images (taken by a camera) of the object from different sides (with different distances/lighting).

However, I would pretty much like to learn anything I can about making 3D objects in Photoshop. So if any of you could point me to some useful tutorials, it would be very helpful. Of course, I could just search google for some, but I was hoping that some of you would know of better ones.
Pretty bored.

#2 Onionhead Attacks

Onionhead Attacks

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 945 posts
  • Interests:reading, writing, eating, and sleeping =]

Posted 02 March 2009 - 08:23 PM

I only know a link to a site full of Photoshop Tutorials. It's called Good Tutorials. Hope this helps.

Fanfiction.net C2: Heaven & Earth: A NaruSaku Library

ns-believe.jpg
Colored by me

#3 deathworks

deathworks

I'am something..

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,272 posts
  • Interests:Computers computers and computers

Posted 08 March 2009 - 06:08 AM

QUOTE (Onionhead Attacks @ Mar 2 2009, 02:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I only know a link to a site full of Photoshop Tutorials. It's called Good Tutorials. Hope this helps.

Ah that site is an oldie but goodie..i use that when I
first started.
Naruto on Disney.....I give up....
Good night sweet prince..

#4 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts
  • Interests:Animanga, Art, Books, Gaming, Web Design.(Yes, I am a geek and proud of it)

Posted 08 March 2009 - 10:20 AM

http://www.smashingm...orials-best-of/ - Some very nice tutorials, and they have links to more tutorial websites at the end of the page. smile.gif

Damn, some of those painting tutorials are really giving me that drawing itch.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users