Close
Photo

Can anyone give me some advice about buying a gaming computer?

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 11 January 2014 - 11:58 PM

@Dalton (I stink at names) I think you misunderstood the components I selected are overkill for the games you listed. That system will be able to run at max settings those games and it won't even break a sweat, even ATS. However if you can't afford to spend 900$ on a system, I can pick another system for about 550-650$ which will allow you to play those games at ultra high and high (so a couple of settings will be on ultra others high). But going back to what I said, you gave me a good budget so I assume you can afford it (when you get a job) and I want to make sure that later on in the future when you want to play X game (that will demand a lot more then the games you listened) that you can actually play that game with no problem. If you can afford that system go for it.

Edited by Nostradamus, 12 January 2014 - 12:01 AM.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#22 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 12 January 2014 - 02:26 AM

@Dalton (I stink at names) I think you misunderstood the components I selected are overkill for the games you listed. That system will be able to run at max settings those games and it won't even break a sweat, even ATS. However if you can't afford to spend 900$ on a system, I can pick another system for about 550-650$ which will allow you to play those games at ultra high and high (so a couple of settings will be on ultra others high). But going back to what I said, you gave me a good budget so I assume you can afford it (when you get a job) and I want to make sure that later on in the future when you want to play X game (that will demand a lot more then the games you listened) that you can actually play that game with no problem. If you can afford that system go for it.

Yeah, I just wanted to make sure. thanks for the help.

#23 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 13 January 2014 - 05:37 PM

Do you plan on trying to build it yourself or have someone build it for you?

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#24 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 13 January 2014 - 10:34 PM

Do you plan on trying to build it yourself or have someone build it for you?

I've been told I should just build it myself. Some people have sent me links to videos of people building their computers. There's one guy on Youtube (can't think of his name at the moment) that's more or less famous for building computers of all kinds.  If I can't figure it out I have some friends who could put it together with their eyes closed.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users