Posted 13 November 2013 - 08:34 AM

They've added more raw pages

#243 Psychox

Psychox

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,088 posts
  • Interests:Football, Swimming, Free-running, Working ,Studying ,Music,Assassin's Creed ... Metallica , Iron Maiden , System of a down , Rammstein , Skillet , Disturbed ,Groove Coverage, Serj Tankian's Singles, DJ Kelly Bailey,DJ DarkZone, Vocal Trance ,Powerwolf,Slayer ,Judas Priest ,Manowar , Linkin Park ,Nickelback.. And many many more :)

And NaruSaku of course ^^

I apply my heart to no wisdom, and to know madness and folly. I perceived that this also was a chasing of the wind. For in much wisdom is much grief; and he who increased knowledge, increased sorrow.

Nobis non domine non nobis.

Laa shay'a waqui'n moutlaq bale kouloun moumkine.

Nulla e reale, tutto e lecito .

Das ist Wilde Verwegen Jagd .

Posted 13 November 2013 - 08:35 AM

Hm..

narusaku_signature_by_xsakuraharuno-d5d7

#244 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 08:45 AM

Oh well, this was to be expected...

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#245 Kster95

Kster95

Cat Sage

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,340 posts
  • Interests:Computers, Naruto, bleach, Sword Art Online, Young Justice, Game of thrones, Legend of Korra, Cats, Heroes

Posted 13 November 2013 - 08:50 AM

Come on Sakura is team 7 she has to say or do something.

43iduct.jpg

#246 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 08:52 AM

Come on Sakura is team 7 she has to say or do something.

Apparently not that Team 7 for Kishi...

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#247 lupina

lupina

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 08:57 AM

Oh my gawd I can't wait any longer ...! :argh:

"We live in a world that is so quick to convince us to ignore our feelings. Feeling stressed? Get a massage. Feeling angry? Go to the bar with your friends and blow off steam. Feeling lonely? Meet someone in cyberspace and have a conversation on the computer. Depressed? Take a pill. Anxiety? Take 2 pills. Feeling happy? Well, by George, don’t talk about that because no one likes a bragger. Same with being sad, no one likes a Debbie Downer. But, heaven FORBID, that you actually TALK about your feelings and process them in a healthy way."

- Amy Cassidy

#248 Enkai

Enkai

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 191 posts
  • Interests:I like watching anime, reading manga, and watching TV shows.
    I also enjoy watching/playing football(soccer) and playing video games. I like coding and software development too, as well as having a interest in technology. Oh how can I forget drawing! Although I don't really do it as much now, used to love it as a kid.

Posted 13 November 2013 - 08:58 AM

Raw pages so far

10wnpqp.jpg

#249 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 09:00 AM

Well if in the next arc she doesn't get a power up, then she will not get a fight thus her active role so far in kage summit arc.

That's why I think in order for sakura to get the last active role in this arc, something terrible must happen on her, to invoke rin parallel thus starting the chain of event for obito redemption. That's what I think, but it seem kishi will make kakashi tell obito story and will lead to some romantic resolution from naruto.

#250 LivinG_Dead

LivinG_Dead

A Detective

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 206 posts
  • Interests:Manga and anime, mainly Detective conan/Case closed and Naruto

Posted 13 November 2013 - 09:00 AM

Chapter is out :

http://www.narusaku....showtopic=13364

DPqgMVy.png

I ship Conan and Ai. :love:

#251 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 09:01 AM

This is my problem with people's ideology about punishment. What is the punishment supposed to do? Is it supposed to rehabilitate Obito, is it supposed to grant you satisfaction, or is it supposed to be a means to repent?

The death penalty is really meant for people who do not repent nor can be rehabilitated. They will always be evil no matter what, but Obito is not exactly this is he? People look too much at what he has done and not what he will be. What if Obito wants to better himself now? Be a good person. Death doesn't exactly work for this nor will it bring all those he killed back to life.

Life in prison? Not sure about this one either because it is really just keeping people in a cage so they can't hurt anyone else. It is almost like the death penalty, except it is a slow death. Maybe even a fate worse than death. I guess in some cases people can be rehabilitated and then get an early parole, but people don't see it like this. And if he is already rehabilitated, then it makes this pointless.

What is the point of the punishment and what would it do? If you think it is just because Obito cannot be forgiven of his crimes, then you are the kind of person who seeks revenge if you think about it.

(Oh and this argument with the "Naruto never forgave Nagato" is bullcrap. Yeah, that was Naruto a while back ago and since then he has learned a few new things and gained new ideas since then. As I said, with Nagato actually bringing the dead back to life and restore all the people he has killed, you don't think Naruto hasn't forgiven him by now? "But Naruto said..." Naruto says a lot of things....doesn't mean he can't change his opinion on something.)

Also, since I hate how so many handwave Sasuke's bad deeds, I can show you how you can easily handwave most of Obito's deeds with him maybe be responsible for one death. (Neji's)

-He is an Uchiha, and Uchiha are cursed...apparently...to be like this cause it is in their blood. (As the 2nd made it out to be)
-Obito did not directly kill the fodder-nin. The ten-tails did it; the tree did it on it's own will, and Madara pretty much made the Zetsu army so it is mostly Madara's fault. You also got Kabuto who made all the Edo Tensei so any death's they cause are on Kabuto's file.
-Speaking of Madara, he manipulated Obito to do evil. (Like I said, other side of the coin.)

-We can also in a round about way blame Kakashi and the Hidden Mist village by causing Rin's death.

-Minato and Kushina dying? Obito indirectly did the actions that lead to their deaths. Since "indirect actions" does not equal the actual deed, you cannot really count this one. Minato sacrificed himself and Kushina...well, why not blame the people who put the nine-tails in her then?

See? So the only crime he really committed is killing Neji.

What's that? You don't agree and think these are bull excuses? Alright, well why do some of you apply these to Sasuke? No, really, some of you really apply these to Sasuke to show how he is not as bad we make him out to be. These are real arguments I have seen.

"Sasuke killed fodder-nin? Nah, they were no names, so they don't count. Not important means it doesn't count."

-So by this argument, all those fodder-nin deaths don't count for Obito either.

"Sasuke killed important, named characters? Well, technically, they were bad themselves so in a case of serendipity he did them a favor."

-Obito only killed one named character directly that was innocent.

"Sasuke is a product of circumstance because his village was killed and he was traumatized. So it is Itachi's fault."

-So, would that mean Madara, who manipulated and traumatized, be the one responsible for it?

"For Sasuke, revenge was okay because he is just punishing the ones who committed the real crimes."

-Like the Hidden Mist who put the tailed beast in Rin?

"Sasuke is an Uchiha and it is not his fault due to his genetics like the 2nd Hokage said"
-What a coincidence, Obito is an Uchiha too.

"Sasuke attempted murder on Sakura? Well, she was trying to kill him so fair game. Karin? She didn't actually die and was saved by Sakura so also doesn't count. Plus she forgave him so, can't hold it against him."

-So I guess that eliminates a lot of murders and attempted murders on Obito since some he was only "defending himself" and some didn't actually die by Obito's hand.

Edited by James S Cassidy, 13 November 2013 - 09:21 AM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#252 Otaru

Otaru

絶対 負けない

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,489 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 09:56 AM

I find this chapter beautiful.

But I would have liked to see Sakura...

I was not aware about the break... the wait will be really hard................. anybody has complete infos about this ?

--> EDIT : it's a one week pause only. I've verified.

so no chapter next week, but the week after.

Edited by Otaru, 13 November 2013 - 10:01 AM.

sakurachansmallerbetter.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users