• Please log in to reply
71 replies to this topic

#41 Win-chan

Win-chan

Eternal NaruSaku Warrior

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 324 posts
  • Interests:Music, Piano, Violin, Composing, Writing, Reading, Enneagram, Psychology, Ancient History

Favorite anime/manga: Naruto, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Death Note

Favorite TV shows: Supernatural and Sherlock

Favorite ships: NARUSAKU!, MinaKushi, ShikaTema, IchiRuki, MustangxHawkeye, SayaxHaji

Favorite Naruto characters (in no particular order): Naruto, Kakashi, Yamato, Shikamaru, Sakura, Minato, Deidara, Gaara

Posted 24 August 2014 - 12:36 AM

Day 13 - Somewhere you'd like to move or visit.

Hm. I don't really care about traveling, TBH. I usually find it tiring and stressful, because you have to be going places to get your money's worth, yadi yaddah. But I think it'd be really cool to visit England, Ireland, New Zealand, and japan. Those are my top places. I'll probably go to Vienna or something in a travel abroad in college sometime. Oh yeah, Greece would be cool too.

SHINACHIKU

tumblr_inline_ngnhtp3KQk1sy20ab.jpg

The strong-willed, intelligent and powerful yet loving, tender, and sensitive heartthrob of Konoha.

#42 Win-chan

Win-chan

Eternal NaruSaku Warrior

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 324 posts
  • Interests:Music, Piano, Violin, Composing, Writing, Reading, Enneagram, Psychology, Ancient History

Favorite ships: NARUSAKU!, MinaKushi, ShikaTema, IchiRuki, MustangxHawkeye, SayaxHaji

Favorite Naruto characters (in no particular order): Naruto, Kakashi, Yamato, Shikamaru, Sakura, Minato, Deidara, Gaara

Posted 24 August 2014 - 07:55 PM

Day 14 - Your earliest memory.
Honestly, I have no clue. No clue at all.

SHINACHIKU

The strong-willed, intelligent and powerful yet loving, tender, and sensitive heartthrob of Konoha.

#43 Win-chan

Win-chan

Eternal NaruSaku Warrior

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 25 August 2014 - 01:20 AM

On an unrelated note to my 30 Day Challenge thing, I just had to share.

http://www.johnwatsonblog.co.uk/

John Watson's blog from Sherlock. This has got to be the cutest thing I've ever found! It's really entertaining, too. If you like the show Sherlock, you'll certainly enjoy these! Especially the comments section. Sherlock is really funny in the comments :P So are the others. I love adorable, elaborate stuff like this! It really sucks you into the story. :)

SHINACHIKU

#44 Win-chan

Win-chan

Eternal NaruSaku Warrior

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 26 August 2014 - 02:32 AM

Day 15 - Your favorite websites.
Deviantart
NaruSaku.com
Figment
Facebook
Goodreads
Personality Cafe

SHINACHIKU

#45 Win-chan

Win-chan

Eternal NaruSaku Warrior

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 07 September 2014 - 06:49 AM

So, I just went to Salt Lake Comic Con, and I met my two favorite voice actors ever: Vic Mignogna and Johnny Yong Bosch.

MY LIFE IS COMPLETE. 

10521294_10152717516002433_3946191174187

And awesome story about Johnny: We (my sister and I) went to meet him, and we were amazed because a picture with him was $40 and a signature was $40, so we're like, we can't do that (Vic was only $10). So I said, "I'm a broke college student so I can't buy anything, but we just really wanted to meet you!" and kinda talked a bit about Ichigo and Lelouch and our favorite anime roles. BEAUTIFUL. Anyway, so then he asked if we bought a CD which was only $10, and we're like, "No! But we want it!" and he was super duper happy about it and gave us the CD, and then he just went ahead and signed it anyway even though his signature was technically supposed to be $40! So we just got it for free :3 

But that ain't the best part  :cool: We went to a panel with Johnny, Vic, and the actress for Ash (can't remember her name) and somehow, we got to the front, so as we were leaving was passed right in front of all the actors. Then, Johnny saw me and he actually RECOGNIZED me from earlier, and he pointed at me and waved and said, "Oh, hey!" 

I almost died. I still might ;_; Haha. JOHNNY YONG BOSCH RECOGNIZED ME AND WAVED TO ME AND SAID HI. Please excuse me while I fangirl. Oh, and Vic Mignogna hugged me real tight and told me and my sister that you loved us. My heart is full! <3 

SHINACHIKU

#46 questdrivencollie

questdrivencollie

trainer of ninja hounds

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,735 posts
  • Interests:Art, music, anime & manga, animals, dog training & behavior

"If I stumble, take a tumble
    Go ahead serve me another
    And if I fall I’ll give it my all
    ‘Cause the fall is half the fight "

Posted 07 September 2014 - 07:00 AM

Cool!  :wibble:

I actually ended up going to a con today, too. (This was it's first year, so it wasn't huge. But they had some voice actors and other people doing panels and other awesome stuff.)

tumblr_inline_nt19in1cWl1sat1vz_540_zpsd
"Don't ever turn me loose
Even when I turn my back"
~Relient K

#47 Win-chan

Win-chan

Eternal NaruSaku Warrior

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 07 September 2014 - 07:07 AM

I know!!  :wha:

What convention did you go to? Were there any voice actors you knew there?

SHINACHIKU

#48 questdrivencollie

questdrivencollie

trainer of ninja hounds

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,735 posts

Posted 07 September 2014 - 07:18 AM

It was called Amelia Con. It's actually within an hour from where I live, so I'm very happy about it. :eager: They had Sonny Strait and Micah Solusod, both play several characters I'm familiar with. (Including Maes Hughes and Soul Evans.) I got to see their panel and even asked a couple questions. I could have gotten an autograph later, but was too shy. lol My friend ended up getting one, though.

The other people there I wasn't too familiar with.

Edited by questdrivencollie, 07 September 2014 - 07:19 AM.

~Relient K

#49 Win-chan

Win-chan

Eternal NaruSaku Warrior

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 15 November 2014 - 01:09 AM

You folks should listen to this song I wrote... Just cuz :D

https://soundcloud.c...laurelle-dalton

Um, and, um... I'm thinkng about working on a NaruSaku song! Since, you know, Naruto and Hianta are apparently going to have some stupid theme song, I'm writing my babies a theme song. But what style should I write it in? That is the question...

SHINACHIKU

#50 questdrivencollie

questdrivencollie

trainer of ninja hounds

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,735 posts

Posted 15 November 2014 - 05:07 AM

You folks should listen to this song I wrote... Just cuz :D

https://soundcloud.c...laurelle-dalton

Um, and, um... I'm thinkng about working on a NaruSaku song! Since, you know, Naruto and Hianta are apparently going to have some stupid theme song, I'm writing my babies a theme song. But what style should I write it in? That is the question...

I like it. The music and vocals go well together, and I like the lyrics.

~Relient K

#51 Win-chan

Win-chan

Eternal NaruSaku Warrior

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 15 November 2014 - 08:14 PM

Thanks! I submitted it for the songwriting showcase. Hopefully I can perform it there!

SHINACHIKU

#52 Win-chan

Win-chan

Eternal NaruSaku Warrior

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 28 November 2014 - 03:25 AM

• 0:Height 5'1
  • 1:Virgin? Yes indeed, James.
  • 2:Shoe size: 7
  • 3:Do you smoke? No
  • 4:Do you drink? No
  • 5:Do you take drugs? Prescription drugs, I suppose. I don't take medicine much though except for on days where my cramps are killing more or when I'm sick and need medicine.
  • 6:Age you get mistaken for? I don't know... people don't really mistake my age. Though last year when I was a senior, someone asked me if I was a freshman, so...
  • 7:Have tattoos? Nope
  • 8:Want any tattoos? Nah. I can't even keep nail polish on for more than a week. I'm sure I'd get sick of my tattoo after a month.
  • 9:Got any piercings? Just one piercing on the lobe of each ear.
  • 10:Want any piercings? Not any more.
  • 11:Best friend? For the past six years, I've had four best friends. We were a group of five and it was awesome. Since then, I've kinda fallen out with one of them. I'd say the other three are my best friends, and my roommate is pretty awesome too.
  • 12:Relationship status? Single
  • 13:Biggest turn ons? An attractive man with an attractive personality who CARES about people.
  • 14:Biggest turn offs? Someone who has annoying female stereotypes and is rude.
  • 15:Favorite movie? Lord of the Rings!
  • 16:I’ll love you if... You love my story ;)
  • 17:Someone you miss? No one. I'm home right now and my whole family is here too :)
  • 18:Most traumatic experience? No se. When we spun off the road and almost crashed I suppose. But then we didn't and just kept driving like nothing even happened.
  • 19:A fact about your personality. I'm pretty chill, don't like conflict, and am not very emotional. 
  • 20:What I hate most about myself. I hate being non-productive but I also hate having a lot to do. So I'm not happy either way D:
  • 21:What I love most about myself. I'm musically gifted ;) 
  • 22:What I want to be when I get older. COMPOSER.
  • 23:My relationship with my sibling(s) I have six siblings and I get along with all of them really well. My sister who's six years older than me is by BFF and then my bro who's three years older, and my two other sisters (8 years older and 5 years younger) are all really tight. My two oldest brothers and I get along fine but we aren't as tight. 
  • 24:My relationship with my parent(s) I love them. I used to prefer my mom (mean I know) but now that I'm older I ADORE my dad and think he's so hilarious. I just love them both so much I can't handle it. I feel like I relate more to my dad now than my mom, which is opposite of when I was growing up! 
  • 25:My idea of a perfect date. Watching Supernatural ;) My date might not like that though because I'd be going on and on about how hot Sam and Dean are.
  • 26:My biggest pet peeves. LOSERS
  • 27:A description of the girl/boy I like. They don't exist.
  • 28:A description of the person I dislike the most. I don't really hate anyone right now... no one comes to mind. 
  • 29:A reason I’ve lied to a friend. Uh, I just didn't want to hang out so I told them my mom said that I couldn't?
  • 30:What I hate the most about work/school. BUSY WORK. 
  • 31:What your last text message says. "Merry Christmas! Here's my candy design, make yours here!" Yeah, my sister has this weird obsession with candy canes (she doesn't even like them) so she got this candy cane app where they design candy canes and then she sent them to me and my other sisters. So dumb. 
  • 32:What words upset me the most. Ummm... legit angry words. Just if someone's actually mad at me. It makes me sad.
  • 33:What words make me feel the best about myself. Sincere compliments on me or my work (music, etc)
  • 34:What I find attractive in women. A nice person I suppose.
  • 35:What I find attractive in men. If they're like Jensen Ackles or Jared Padalecki ;) Actually, a man who wants a family and who is good with children. That is just beautiful.
  • 36:Where I would like to live. The mountains!
  • 37:One of my insecurities. That I'm a bum. 
  • 38:My childhood career choice. Author.
  • 39:My favorite ice cream flavor. Strawberry!
  • 40:Who I wish I could be. Genevieve Padalecki or Danneel Ackles because they're married to Jared and Jensen and they're beautiful and if I were them then I could hang out with all the Supernatural peeps and it'd be so awesome! Actually that's kinda creepy. I just want to be someone involved in the creation of Supernatural so that I could be the actors' friends!
  • 41:Where I want to be right now. Here or my friend's house. We're gonna watch Supernatural season 3! Woot! Now that her mom calmed down about freaking out saying that watching Supernatural would invite evil spirits into the house because they fight ghosts and exorcise demons and stuff.
  • 42:The last thing I ate. PIE.
  • 43:Sexiest person that comes to my mind immediately. Jensen Ackles.
  • 44:A random fact about anything. Did you know that during a Jared and Jensen panel at a Supernatural convention, Misha Collins crashed their panel dressed as a cowboy carrying a pig, and he just gave the pig to Jensen Ackles and left? The pig was named Icarus, after Jensen's cockapoo dog (which his wife randomly bought while he was away. At first he was kind of annoyed because he wanted a big manly dog, but when he came home and saw it, it was just so cute he couldn't hate it, and now he loves Icarus.) I suppose that's a double fun fact for you!

As you can see, I'm a wee bit obsessed with Supernatural! Heheheheheheehehehehehhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

SHINACHIKU

#53 Iwantbuns

Iwantbuns

Liana loves yellow o_o

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts
  • Location:What does that even mean? My 'location' changes all the time...
  • Interests:NaruSaku, SasuNaru, SasuHina, Sakura, Naruto, Hinata, Sasuke, Gaara, Itachi, Kakashi, Madara (especially when he's badass xD), Hashirama's laugh <3, forums, debating about random s**t, bananas, lemons, the color yellow, the number 29, people cheating on other people, people killing themselves, the power of bonds and s**t, anime, manga, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, Bleach, Sailor Moon, Fairy Tail, Pokemon, Death Note, Yu-Gi-Oh, and much more, chibis, drawing, dogs, cats, frogs, angst, tragedy, fluff, music, punk rock, piano, dubstep, trance, Avril Lavigne, OneRepublic, Ed Sheeran, Paramore, monsters, zombies, vampires, demons, violence, sex, supernatural s**t, food, fat people, anorexic people, Dora the Explorer, and Barney the mother-effing dinosaur. :)

Posted 28 November 2014 - 06:58 AM

Supernatural <3 I like your interests :P

tumblr_inline_miqmooGYSM1qz4rgp.gif

Why do people NOT ship these two? I just don't get it.

Probably cause they hate Sakura. When she's probably the most developed female character in the whole show.

I respect Hinata, but Sakura deserves some too.

#54 Win-chan

Win-chan

Eternal NaruSaku Warrior

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 28 November 2014 - 06:22 PM

Heheh, thanks! I'm super pumped because I'm from Colorado, and since next year is the ten year anniversary of SPN, they're doing a "Salute to Supernatural" tour and they're coming to Denver so I'll get to meet them! Gaaahhh I'm gonna die! And I'm entering the music video contest since I've been working on this absolutely BEAUTIFUL video! (not to toot my own horn or anything...) I hope I win! Would you watch it if I posted it? There are spoilers through season 9 in the video. IDK how much you've seen.

SHINACHIKU

#55 starlitestarbrite

starlitestarbrite

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 666 posts

Posted 24 December 2014 - 12:25 PM

happy holidays

#56 Win-chan

Win-chan

Eternal NaruSaku Warrior

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 25 December 2014 - 07:15 PM

Aw, thanks hon!! 

SHINACHIKU

#57 Win-chan

Win-chan

Eternal NaruSaku Warrior

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 14 March 2015 - 07:11 AM

So, uh, I ain't posted here in a while and I doubt anyone will care about what i have to say, but I'm just gonna go ahead and say it all anyway :3

So, ever since I broke up with my high school boyfriend like, two years ago, I honestly haven't liked anyone. I maybe had a pinch or possibly a squish (the stages leading up to crush; I came up with these terms with my sister and friend :3), but it never became anything legit.

Anyway... So there I was, sitting in my music civ class with my brother, and we were just fhatting about beethoven, and this guy in front of us would periodically turn around and say stuff. So we were like "Ha what a weird guy" and thought nothing of it. Well later that week, I kept seeing that guy EVERYWHERE. Seriously, I probably saw him like five times that week, just between classes and stuff. So I was kinda weirded out. Then I go to church that weekend, and who should be there in my ward but that guy! And I was just like "Wut."

Well, fastforward like a week, and I get a text. And it's like "Hey Lindsay, it's your new home teacher for this month! Is there sometime my companion and I could stop by to talk with you?" (Btw home teaching is something in my church where every member is visited and fellowship by a companionship, and they just give little church messages and ask if you need help and stuff). So I was like "Yeah, come over" and who should it be BUT THE SAME GUY!

I almost died it was so hilarious. Anyway, so he and his companion came over and we were chatting, and music was brought up, and I found out that he had just auditioned for the major I'm in, and that he wants to write movie music like I do, and that he wants to get a masters degree at the same university I want to get mine from, in the same masters program! Then I found out his three favorite kinds of music are the same as mine: classical, soundtrack, and classic Rock!

So yeah, I was just like "Who are you and why are you male me." Anyway, so after that whole thing we became facebook friends and I saw he liked LOTR and avatar: the last Airbender, which I approves of (it shows he has potential). Oh, and weird thing, he posted a picture that day of Christ sitting on a bench with a troubled teen, being so loving, and said something like "I hope this speaks to you like it spoke to me" and earlier that same day I had watched a video that showed that picture and it really touched me and made me all emotional! So that was weird too.

Anyway, since then the shock of "there's a male me" has turned into "maybe I like this male me..." Haha. I see him all over campus and he's super sweet and whenever he sees me he's like "Lindsay!!" And waves and stuff, and we always chat for a bit, and the other day we FB chatted for a while, during which conversation I discovered he has a book that analyzes the entire LOTR score. He told me he'd show it to me sometime ;)

Anyway, uhmmmm... I just think that story is hilarious, hahahah. And I guess the thing is, I'm a little bummed because school only has like a month more, and after that he's gonna be gone for two years because he's going on a church mission, so now is my chance!!! But I always take things super slow and rely heavily on the guys initiative D: He's said that we need to get together to show each other our music and so he can show me his LOTR music analysis book. but carrying that out is certainly different... Idk what to do about that, peeps. Oh well.

So there's my story. Ah, young love :P

SHINACHIKU

#58 questdrivencollie

questdrivencollie

trainer of ninja hounds

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,735 posts

Posted 28 March 2015 - 07:12 AM

The last guy I had a crush on ended up getting a girlfriend about six months later. But then, I could not work up the courage to speak to him at all. (One time I bought some plants from him partially as an excuse just to talk to him, but that still didn't get very far because I'm a coward. Haha.) You've gotten a lot farther than me.

Edited by questdrivencollie, 28 March 2015 - 07:13 AM.

~Relient K

#59 Win-chan

Win-chan

Eternal NaruSaku Warrior

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 09 April 2015 - 04:06 AM

Whoa for some reason I never got the notification that you commented here! Dude I totally understand you. For 9th and 10th grade I had the biggest crush on this guy, but he didn't go to my school and I never had the opportunity to see him and he was also super shy so it didn't work. For some reason I knew when his piano lessons were (we had the same teacher) and so I purposefully left my piano books at my teachers house so I could remember while he had his lesson and go pick them up then :P It didn't work though...

Anyway, more has happened with this guy since then! Nice one Lindsay! He came over probably like two weeks ago at 8:00 to home teach me and then stayed until midnight :3 heh. Even though curfew is 11:00 :3 We were just hangin and chatting about the music we've written and stuff. Then the next day he offered to drive me to the train station so I could go to the airport! And the next week he invited me to go to this performance at the music school with him. I was gonna go anyway and was gonna suggest we go together but he did first! Heh! We've also studied together and are planning on studying together again, and he texts me periodically. Sometimes I'm like "I'm sure he likes me!" Then the next I see him being super friendly and talking to everyone and I'm like "I don't know anymore :(" But I'm such a noob! Listen to this!

So I had a symphony concert tonight and he went (for his conducting class) and afterward I was walking around, hoping to run into him, but he was talking to two other girls who he's friends with in the orchestra. So like a bum, I just left and then he texted me later and was like "Great job, it was fantastic!! Where did you go afterward?" And I felt so DUM! Why am I so wimpy and shy -_- I mean I know this guy! We studied until midnight in the library togehther watching weird goat videos just the other day and I'm still too wimpy to talk to him :/ I'm still awaiting his response. Ugh I annoy myself sometimes

SHINACHIKU

#60 Win-chan

Win-chan

Eternal NaruSaku Warrior

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 09 April 2015 - 04:06 AM

Whoa for some reason I never got the notification that you commented here! Dude I totally understand you. For 9th and 10th grade I had the biggest crush on this guy, but he didn't go to my school and I never had the opportunity to see him and he was also super shy so it didn't work. For some reason I knew when his piano lessons were (we had the same teacher) and so I purposefully left my piano books at my teachers house so I could remember while he had his lesson and go pick them up then :P It didn't work though...

Anyway, more has happened with this guy since then! Nice one Lindsay! He came over probably like two weeks ago at 8:00 to home teach me and then stayed until midnight :3 heh. Even though curfew is 11:00 :3 We were just hangin and chatting about the music we've written and stuff. Then the next day he offered to drive me to the train station so I could go to the airport! And the next week he invited me to go to this performance at the music school with him. I was gonna go anyway and was gonna suggest we go together but he did first! Heh! We've also studied together and are planning on studying together again, and he texts me periodically. Sometimes I'm like "I'm sure he likes me!" Then the next I see him being super friendly and talking to everyone and I'm like "I don't know anymore :(" But I'm such a noob! Listen to this!

So I had a symphony concert tonight and he went (for his conducting class) and afterward I was walking around, hoping to run into him, but he was talking to two other girls who he's friends with in the orchestra. So like a bum, I just left and then he texted me later and was like "Great job, it was fantastic!! Where did you go afterward?" And I felt so DUM! Why am I so wimpy and shy -_- I mean I know this guy! We studied until midnight in the library togehther watching weird goat videos just the other day and I'm still too wimpy to talk to him :/ I'm still awaiting his response. Ugh I annoy myself sometimes

SHINACHIKU

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users