Close
Photo

The Official SasuKarin Thread

SasuKarin Uchiha Sasuke Karin

• Please log in to reply
217 replies to this topic

Poll: SasuKarin Poll (77 member(s) have cast votes)

Rate how much you like SasuKarin. 10 is the highest rating while 1 is the lowest.

1. 10 (12 votes [15.58%])

Percentage of vote: 15.58%

2. 9 (7 votes [9.09%])

Percentage of vote: 9.09%

3. 8 (9 votes [11.69%])

Percentage of vote: 11.69%

4. 7 (11 votes [14.29%])

Percentage of vote: 14.29%

5. 6 (6 votes [7.79%])

Percentage of vote: 7.79%

6. 5 (9 votes [11.69%])

Percentage of vote: 11.69%

7. 4 (6 votes [7.79%])

Percentage of vote: 7.79%

8. 3 (1 votes [1.30%])

Percentage of vote: 1.30%

9. 2 (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

10. 1 (16 votes [20.78%])

Percentage of vote: 20.78%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#21 PhenixElite

PhenixElite

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,725 posts

Posted 15 July 2013 - 07:50 PM

If Sasuke stabbing Karin is horrible, then don't make excuses for it. :woot:

If it isn't so horrible that it can be forgiven, then SasuSaku can also recover from that, are you ready to accept that? That was my point with the reply I made.

In the end its the same, but Karin fits much better with Sasuke than Sakura does. Theres are some moments too. That is what makes SK different from SS.

ada_wong_signature_by_valxy-d5m0oa1.png

#22 shisui

shisui

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 260 posts

Posted 15 July 2013 - 07:59 PM

I just posted a link against that argument. Even described it.

There are several reasons to dislike a pairing, doesn't have to be murder attempts because that's the only thing they have in common.

No matter what you say, a murder attempt is a murder attempt. If you're ready to excuse it because Sasuke was insane at the time, then you're giving SasuSaku fans all the leeway to excuse most of the problems the pairing has with Sasuke not being right in the head. Either that, or you're an hypocrite. Choose your poison.

I dislike it plenty even outside of the murder attempts. I mentioned it first because I didn't want to argument the mistranslations thing. That's too much work but rest assured, that Kanae's post doesn't have much substance to it.

In the end its the same, but Karin fits much better with Sasuke than Sakura does. Theres are some moments too. That is what makes SK different from SS.

Sasuke fitting better Karin is just your opinion. He certainly doesn't agree with that and had the face to show it.

#23 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 15 July 2013 - 08:01 PM

Last time I checked this wasn't a pro vs anti SK debate thread.

ナルサク

#24 Tsubaki

Tsubaki

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 539 posts

Posted 15 July 2013 - 08:01 PM

No offence, but supporting SasuKarin yet thinking SasuSaku is bad, when it manages to be worse in everything, would make anyone a hypocrite.

I'll just link to you the great post that @Sushi found on tumblr

SASUKARIN IS NOT SS “REDUX"; AKA, WHY I DON’T FEEL HYPOCRITICAL AT ALL SHIPPING SASUKARIN WHILE DISLIKING SS by Kanae

http://skania.tumblr...why-i-dont-feel

You should read it all  before calling us hypocrites for ship this pairing!  -_-

Sig by karudoll

#25 shisui

shisui

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 260 posts

Posted 15 July 2013 - 08:18 PM

Last time I checked this wasn't a pro vs anti SK debate thread.

Last time I checked, the OP said discuss.

You and the other guy, what's this allergic reaction to someone with a different opinion?

I'll just link to you the great post that @Sushi found on tumblr

SASUKARIN IS NOT SS “REDUX"; AKA, WHY I DON’T FEEL HYPOCRITICAL AT ALL SHIPPING SASUKARIN WHILE DISLIKING SS by Kanae

http://skania.tumblr...why-i-dont-feel

You should read it all  before calling us hypocrites for ship this pairing!  -_-

I've read that before. Of course it is SasuSaku redux and if that's not enough, it's worse too! There was progress between Sasuke and Sakura in part 1, even if there's no follow-up or it isn't romantic. Sasuke and Karin are back to the exact same dynamics she was introduced as. In essence, it went nowhere.

Since you're advising to go read that, I'll advise you reading my post again, because I'm not calling you an hypocrite for shipping SasuKarin. I'm calling you one if your position is SasuKarin = good and SasuSaku = bad. There is a difference.

Edited by GoogleIsMyFriend, 15 July 2013 - 08:19 PM.

#26 PhenixElite

PhenixElite

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,725 posts

Posted 15 July 2013 - 08:50 PM

Sasuke fitting better Karin is just your opinion. He certainly doesn't agree with that and had the face to show it.

Actually it fits way better than SS. They at least have moments together and sasuke also shows some kind of different acting if we compare it to his reactions on sakura or team 7 in genreal.

Not to foget Karin is some kind of masochist and seems to have the least proplems with his murder attempts. Sakura seems way to emotional to be fitting for Sasuke or have you ever seen karin cry because of him.

#27 shisui

shisui

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 260 posts

Posted 15 July 2013 - 09:00 PM

Actually it fits way better than SS. They at least have moments together and sasuke also shows some kind of different acting if we compare it to his reactions on sakura or team 7 in genreal.

Sasuke and Sakura also had their moments together, moments that he thanked her for, whatever they meant to him. To add, none of those moments involve Sasuke's 'do not want face' like he did in 627. SasuKarin doesn't fit at all, let alone better.

Not to foget Karin is some kind of masochist and seems to have the least proplems with his murder attempts. Sakura seems way to emotional to be fitting for Sasuke or have you ever seen karin cry because of him.

You are condoning an abusive relationship just because one side likes it. :wot:

Edited by GoogleIsMyFriend, 15 July 2013 - 09:01 PM.

#28 PhenixElite

PhenixElite

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,725 posts

Posted 15 July 2013 - 09:10 PM

Sasuke and Sakura also had their moments together, moments that he thanked her for, whatever they meant to him. To add, none of those moments involve Sasuke's 'do not want face' like he did in 627. SasuKarin doesn't fit at all, let alone better.

You are condoning an abusive relationship just because one side likes it. :wot:

Lets make it easy to clear up the fitting problem:

Is karin emotionally shocked and breaks down if sasuke does something bad like saying: "You are annyoing" ? Not really

Is sakura emotionally shocked and breaks down if sasuke does something bad like saying: "You are annyoing" ? Yes Indeed

Did Karin show any problem with Sasukes murder attempt? Not really

Did Sakura show any problem with Sasukes murder attempt?  Seems like it

Result SK fits better than SS.

About your last point:

I dont reallly care about SK  and also think that it has the same flaws like SS, but the thing im talking about is that SK is still more fitting then SS.

#29 shisui

shisui

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 260 posts

Posted 15 July 2013 - 09:34 PM

Lets make it easy to clear up the fitting problem:

Is karin emotionally shocked and breaks down if sasuke does something bad like saying: "You are annyoing" ? Not really

Is sakura emotionally shocked and breaks down if sasuke does something bad like saying: "You are annyoing" ? Yes Indeed

Did Karin show any problem with Sasukes murder attempt? Not really

Did Sakura show any problem with Sasukes murder attempt?  Seems like it

Result SK fits better than SS.

About your last point:

I dont reallly care about SK  and also think that it has the same flaws like SS, but the thing im talking about is that SK is still more fitting then SS.

That doesn't make it clear at all, unless you mean it fits in a mental institute. Other than that, no, it doesn't fit.

Also, a relationship takes two. You're still ignoring Sasuke's side in the matter and you should not. While Karin may be okay with abuse, Sasuke doesn't want her near him and he has established that repeatedly (without fault too). On the other hand, Sasuke used to be okay with Sakura near him, especially towards the end. If Karin's mental instabilities count to make a point, then Sasuke and Sakura at their best moments also count, and both were okay with each other then. As such, SK has never fit to begin with, while SS has fit in their better days. Even SasuIno was accepted better by Sasuke than Karin. His face in 627 says it all.

Edited by GoogleIsMyFriend, 15 July 2013 - 09:41 PM.

#30 PhenixElite

PhenixElite

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,725 posts

Posted 15 July 2013 - 09:54 PM

That doesn't make it clear at all, unless you mean it fits in a mental institute. Other than that, no, it doesn't fit.

Also, a relationship takes two. You're still ignoring Sasuke's side in the matter and you should not. While Karin may be okay with abuse, Sasuke doesn't want her near him and he has established that repeatedly (without fault too). On the other hand, Sasuke used to be okay with Sakura near him, especially towards the end. If Karin's mental instabilities count to make a point, then Sasuke and Sakura at their best moments also count, and both were okay with each other then. As such, SK has never fit to begin with, while SS has fit in their better days. Even SasuIno was accepted better by Sasuke than Karin. His face in 627 says it all.

Yeah, sasuke doesnt matter in that point since he treats the girls pretty much the same kitten way, even if i personally think that he treats karin better then sakura. Karin has no problem with it, Sakura has a problem with it. SK more fitting then SS.

PS: if sasuke doenst want karin near to him, why is she in his team then? I also think that sasukes face is something positive towards Karin since he never showed such a embaressed face towards a girl.

Ive got to sleep right now so gn8.

Edited by PhenixElite, 15 July 2013 - 09:56 PM.

#31 shisui

shisui

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 260 posts

Posted 15 July 2013 - 10:49 PM

Yeah, sasuke doesnt matter in that point since he treats the girls pretty much the same sh*tty way, even if i personally think that he treats karin better then sakura. Karin has no problem with it, Sakura has a problem with it. SK more fitting then SS.

PS: if sasuke doenst want karin near to him, why is she in his team then? I also think that sasukes face is something positive towards Karin since he never showed such a embaressed face towards a girl.

Ive got to sleep right now so gn8.

Sasuke doesn't treat Karin better at all. Sasuke stabbed Karin when they were still teammates and when she needed his help the most, to make matters worse. Then he proceeded to attempt to kill her because she knew too much. There was no respect whatsoever from Sasuke to Karin.

Sasuke never treated Sakura that way they were teammates. She needed to be his enemy for him to do so, an enemy trying to kill him as well, and when there was no loyalty between them anymore.

Like I said, ship it all you want. Pretend its better than SasuSaku? That's wrong.

'Night. :)

Edited by GoogleIsMyFriend, 15 July 2013 - 10:50 PM.

#32 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 16 July 2013 - 12:11 AM

wow run by trolling with a  rather pointless bit of bashing :down:

My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#33 shisui

shisui

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 260 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 12:44 AM

wow run by trolling with a  rather pointless bit of bashing :down:

Being a NaruSaku fan doesn't mean accepting a sideship. Especially not one that manages to look worse than NaruSaku's most threatening rival ship. To me that's sinking too low, but to each their own.

Edited by GoogleIsMyFriend, 16 July 2013 - 12:50 AM.

#34 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Location:Sunny (when there's no hurricane XD) South Florida!
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 16 July 2013 - 12:53 AM

I'm going to start banning people from this thread and give out warnings, if y'all don't take a step back and cool down.

#35 shisui

shisui

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 260 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 01:02 AM

I wasn't disrespectful in any of my posts.

You don't need to ban anyone. I'll take my leave.

#36 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 04:11 AM

Yes, sakutonaru was kind enough to post some rules in the first post of the thread, so please adhere to them. This thread was made by request for NS fans to discuss a specific side ship. Not debate. There is a big difference. Please keep the posts on topic and within the rules. Thanks.

#37 redragon88

redragon88

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,562 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 06:50 AM

I wasn't disrespectful in any of my posts.

You don't need to ban anyone. I'll take my leave.

It would've gone better if you at least tried to counter the arguments of why Kanae believes that SK is not SS redux.

The only thing you said about it is that Kanae's wrong, and doesn't have much substance. And that's about it. You seriously think you won an argument by simply saying someone is wrong, really? At least try to counter what Kanae says, but you never did that. You just brought up your dislike of SK over and over and over.

That made you look like a simple complainer instead of someone who wanted to have a serious discussion about it.

Edited by redragon88, 16 July 2013 - 06:50 AM.

#38 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 07:20 AM

Shipping is just a matter of taste, even if NS become canon, those people who like nh and ss can still ship them.
SK probability to confirm as a canon pairing is the same with shikatema. It's there but would it be happen?
Only kishi can confirm it.

#39 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 08:21 AM

The funny thing is that I never brought up the murder attempt to make SS look bad. Ok, no more off-topic. Honestly, SK is ok enough to ship if a person pleases to. That post was great in more than one ways. You don't need to like it due to bringing the other pairing. The argument for SK is really good and while I won't say you have to ship it aftereward because it is optional, you can still respect it. I don't like SS but I won't bash the fans because of it. We all have reasons.

Anyway, continue. :happy:

#40 coolcatjas

coolcatjas

Lvl.70 ブレイバー

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 242 posts
  • Interests:Basic stuff like anime, manga, drawing, reading, movies, ect..

Posted 16 July 2013 - 09:02 AM

I think Sasukarin is an ok ship. I wouldn't mind either way if they become canon or not :) I would prefer Sasuke to be a loner but I think Karin is the only person crazy enough to be with him xD

swi1pKF.png
Image drawn by me :D

Tumblr Account Pony Account

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: SasuKarin, Uchiha Sasuke, Karin

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users