Street Fighter X Tekken/Tekken X Street Fighter

• Please log in to reply
83 replies to this topic

#61 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 13 September 2011 - 01:12 AM

UPDATE: We have more characters coming:

Heihachi Mishima, Zangief, Lili and Rolento... Asuka is coming too

Meanwhile, a new trailer had been released:

For God's sake, Capcom... please you better not add Rufus in the game... even though the trailer is funny...

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#62 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 04 October 2011 - 09:29 PM

For those who didn't get the recent updates of the SFxT, many of you will be surprised or heard of the fact that have another "comeback mechanic" sort of speak... and guess what?

IT'S part of the main storyline! DX

The mechanic is called Pandora Mode, which happens when the first character's health is down about 25% (life gauge is colored orange) and press down, down, Tag buttons, the character will collapse which triggers your partner to power-up in a black-white pallete, giving him/her unlimited supers and EX moves. The down side about it is you will lose your health as the time passes, all of the matches the people played in the conventions said that it is useless and it can give player losses, no matter what happens even if its a time-up or when you are activating your super.

The storyline meanwhile has been updated to focus on a Pandora Box landed somewhere in Antartica and all of the Street Fighters and Tekken participants are fighting to get to the area.

Online meanwhile will be have 4-player party battles named "Scramble Mode", which is the best news. Plus, players can collect gems for customize items/moves? (not sure if they will follow like Super Gem Fighter/Pocket Fighter).

latest?cb=20140126021943

#63 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 08:56 PM

Recall the gems I had mentioned in my last post:

If any of you remembered Marvel Super Heroes, where the gems were used for special abilities and changes such as attack increase, life recovery and speed increase...

Well, the gems are part of the gameplay in this game. Some examples are attack, defense and speed increases. How to activate them depends on the way you use your team. One example of this is the purple gem, if you press HP twice, the second hit will give out extreme high damage on your opponent.

Plus, the developers said there are more coming via DLC.

Also: Rufus is in the game... dry.gif

latest?cb=20140126021943

#64 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 27 January 2012 - 04:16 AM

Aside from Cole, a few more characters are joining the SFxTekken cast...and you won't believe who they are!

Edited by shadow_Uzumaki, 27 January 2012 - 04:17 AM.

#65 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, Video Games, Comic Books, Wrestling, Movies, Doctor Who and all sorts of stuff.

Posted 27 January 2012 - 04:30 AM

QUOTE (shadow_Uzumaki @ Jan 26 2012, 11:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

**** Capcom....**** Capcom so hard....their only goal in life now is to troll the Mega Man fans isn't it?

uc.png

#66 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts

Posted 27 January 2012 - 04:28 PM

Yeah, I had already seen the trailer last week.

And we are getting:

Pac-Man on a Mokujin and Bad Boxart of NES Megaman.

Surprisingly, I'm not hearing any complaints about the gems system. UNLIKE the rest of the internet.

EDIT:

Forgot to mention, these characters are exclusive for PS3/Vita users... Oh well, 360 is purely SFXT!

latest?cb=20140126021943

#67 Mik3

Mik3

Dame a raise un perdedor.

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,843 posts
  • Interests:games, anime, music. just chilling.

Posted 28 January 2012 - 12:57 AM

5 exclusive fighters is a bit surprising, but I can't wait to try em out.
\

#68 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts

Posted 28 January 2012 - 01:55 AM

For those who haven't seen or hear of the updates:

Along the exclusive characters (only for Sony consoles), the roster consist of the following characters:

Street Fighter: Ryu, Ken, Chun-Li, Cammy, Guile, Abel, Sagat, Dhalsim, Poison, Hugo, Ibuki, Rolento, Zangief, Rufus

Recent for SF --Click here to view--
Balrog, Vega, Juri and M.Bison. Akuma is the "boss"

Tekken: Kazuya, Nina, King, Marduk, Bob, Julia, Hwoarang, Steve, Yoshimitsu, Raven, Heihachi, Kuma, Lili, Asuka

Tekken recent additions --Click here to view--
Paul, Law, Xiaoyu, and Jin. "Human" Ogre is the boss.

latest?cb=20140126021943

#69 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 05:44 AM

Bosses and Update stories

Not sure that Capcom is done adding characters...

latest?cb=20140126021943

#70 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 03:55 PM

Opening cinematic.

It is sexy.

#71 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 03:33 AM

Confirmed: We are getting more characters via DLC (though they will be fully playable on the Vita version).

They are the following 12:

Street Fighters --Click here to view--
Guy, Cody, Dudley, Elena, Sakura and Blanka

Lei, Christie, Bryan, Jack series, Lars and Alisa

Official Release is Tuesday, March 6th for US retailers. March 8th, (I believe) for EU.

latest?cb=20140126021943

#72 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 04:08 AM

And so, the final challenge awaits. SFxTekken released the same day as ME3. Oooh.

#73 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 01:41 AM

...and it is confirmed that we will get the 12 new characters... AFTER the Vita version released via DLC.

sleep.gif Bad decision, Capcom.

latest?cb=20140126021943

#74 GoNeKr@zY

GoNeKr@zY

Now THAT is a Flame War!!!

• ANBU
  • 1,276 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Video games,Books, Sci Fiction, etc<br />And Fanfiction........ Loads and loads of Fanfiction.

Posted 06 March 2012 - 09:23 PM

Worst part is that the dlc is ondisc on the 360/ps3 version.
not only are we gettin them later as dlc. we're also going to
have to pay for whats already on the disc >.<

#75 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 07 March 2012 - 12:56 AM

And that is why Capcom isn't getting my business much anymore, pulling crap off like that. dry.gif

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#76 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 06:54 PM

I am never been more dissapointed with Capcom as I have with this game and their treatment of their fans, specially the Xbox 360, not only are we getting fewer charactors than the PS3, They have included 12 charactors already on the disk that they expect us to pay for at a later date, (And the excuse it's their to save hard drive space, just sounds weak) and now the latest is about them blaming Microsoft because the game doesn't allow two players to go online on a single console on one gold account, when games like Halo, CoD and Gears have shown it is possible....OK it might be you need to get permission from Microsoft to allow such a feature but with the way Capcom has shown the 360 owners to be an after thought can't say I would blame microsoft if they were being bull headed, if that was the case which we don't know if it is.

I am honestly not sure if I will be getting this game at all, and way things stand i'm not even sure if I will be getting RE6 and DMC on launch either, will wait for price drop if I do get those game.

Edited by harry4e, 07 March 2012 - 06:55 PM.

iAnby7W.gif

#77 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 07:14 PM

The game is not that bad at all as I have my copy running, besides the major issues (yeah, that co-op online is a major issue for us 360 users). Other than that the real reason why people complain not having the 12 new characters is because people expected a huge roster like SSFIV and want the fan favorites, such as Bryan, Guy and Sakura in. Then there is the exclusives: the cats, Cole, BBA Megaman and Pacman...I don't mind them because the current roster is perfectly balanced. We got the obvious choices such as the main characters and villains, the very popular and the obscurity. Although the Tekken characters are getting difficult to use to me because majority of their 100+ moves were removed to make them more Street Fighter-ish. Those 12 are considered as "extras" simplily because it gives us gamers a choice while they are in the game, we have to right to download/pay for them or not.

But the one thing is I'm pissed off is Capcom's marketing decision. Do you guys want to know why we're getting the DLC late? Blame Sony. They gave the company loads and loads of money to promote the Vita version of SFxT exclusively, which the game is coming out later this Fall! It would've been better to release the DLC after at least a month to start the sales going for late Spring towards Summer for gamers to buy the new characters, costumes, etc. BUT no, they have to go for the money and make the people with the console versions (which is the main source) wait until around Winter to get the new characters. That's a very poor decision. And I know many people are NOT buying an extra $300 for a handheld plus an extra $30-40 for a game, with 12 extra goodies.

latest?cb=20140126021943

#78 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts
  • Interests:Animanga, Art, Books, Gaming, Web Design.(Yes, I am a geek and proud of it)

Posted 07 March 2012 - 07:16 PM

Yeah, Capcom's behaviour has put me off getting this game. sad.gif

I will always love Street Fighter, but Capcom has been nickel-and-diming its customers far too much lately. Moves like this will only drain the goodwill of the gaming community, which can translate to lost sales.

#79 JoHamSandwich

JoHamSandwich

Professional Excrement Initiator.

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,141 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 09:45 PM

Just wait for Ultimate Street Fighter X Tekken.

After the UMVC3 crap they pulled, I'm holding off on buying capcom fighting games until at least 1 year after launch.

#80 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 11:16 PM

QUOTE (JoHamSandwich @ Mar 7 2012, 04:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Just wait for Ultimate Street Fighter X Tekken.

After the UMVC3 crap they pulled, I'm holding off on buying capcom fighting games until at least 1 year after launch.

Unfortunately, that won't happen (at least that's one truth I can still held them on account), since they want to keep uploading patches and updates to make the game stay fresh without using up hard drive space like they did with Super IV and its Arcade Edition. There won't be any "Super/Ultimate/Hyper" whatever update via on a disc.

latest?cb=20140126021943

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users