634 replies to this topic

#621 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 02:38 AM

Honestly, the game had more NS than anything else in there. I played it, so I know. In canon story, you'll get NS. In side missions, you'll get about 3-4 NS and 2-3 NH. I use dashes because it depends on the choice you do in one part. I ended up breaking her heart. In a way, I didn't mean to, but oh well. Also, there are letters and such, and I do like how Sakura tested you to see how would Naruto reacted. When I said, that's cool for choosing Ino as a best friend to be with. She was like you're matured. Then for SOME reason, she happened to correct herself and say, "Oh, when I say Ino, I mean girl best friend. You're my best guy friend." Sure, Sakura. Let's go with that. wink.gif

Anyway, the game is good, but save your money. Best for sales.

#622 Pink Chidori

Pink Chidori

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 27 April 2013 - 07:11 AM

Love this game. I have this one and Ninja Storm Generations. My favorite characters to play are Tenten, Hinata, Ino and Sakura, in that order. cool.gif Fu and Shikamaru are honorary. I still haven't played to the end yet (I keep losing the final boss battle. Smh. bite me Tobi. I like the new features they added such as decisions, being able to walk around and stuff.

Edited by Pink Chidori, 27 April 2013 - 07:13 AM.

20ic8s1.png

✧Big Three Shipper
           |NaruSaku|NaruHina|SasuSaku|

#623 alexander

alexander

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,158 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 11:35 PM

So, just throwing a bone here, but I figured it out that you folk would like to see this:

tumblr_movrh65cV81rn39jeo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_movrh65cV81rn39jeo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_movrh65cV81rn39jeo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_movrh65cV81rn39jeo4_1280.jpg

Turns out that Ladygt is not only an good artist, but also an wizard of modding.

tumblr_noy9ox76Ku1rr9dcxo9_250.gif

#624 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, Video Games, Comic Books, Wrestling, Movies, Doctor Who and all sorts of stuff.

Posted 25 June 2013 - 06:38 PM

So, just throwing a bone here, but I figured it out that you folk would like to see this:

tumblr_movrh65cV81rn39jeo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_movrh65cV81rn39jeo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_movrh65cV81rn39jeo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_movrh65cV81rn39jeo4_1280.jpg

Turns out that Ladygt is not only an good artist, but also an wizard of modding.

I saw that on DeviantArt! She had me convinced for like 5 seconds that it was real lol. :dance:

uc.png

#625 neoshadow

neoshadow

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 305 posts

Posted 27 June 2013 - 02:15 AM

http://www.saiyanisl...lc-sage-kabuto/\

Great news. There is more substantial dlc on the way, a few weeks ago an Amazon listing for something called Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3: Full Burst popped up (think Super Street Fighter 4 or Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate) which would include extra story content and playable characters as well as character balancing but it was all just a rumor.

Though it isn't fully confirmed yet it's looking more and more likely to be true with the reveal that Sage Kabuto will be added to the game as well as an Itachi and Sasuke vs Kabuto battle in Story mode.

Honestly this shocked me, though I did think we would eventually get dlc especially given how well the game sold but I expected nothing more than the edo Kage (who were already half done) not a completely new character.

I'm not expecting a lot of the added content but what I do hope we do get is

+ Edo Kage

+ Include the cut Pre Timeskip characters

+ Include the cut stages

Anything else is just icing on the cake for me.

#626 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 27 June 2013 - 07:00 AM

Sage Kabuto possibly not only being added as a playable character, but also as a boss battle in story mode?

There's just a bit more incentive for me to buy the game when it lowers enough in price.

"The time has come at last for you to learn everything . . .

Fare thee well, Albert, my friend."

AboojTi.gif

#627 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 04 July 2013 - 04:08 PM

http://www.saiyanisl...lc-sage-kabuto/\

Great news. There is more substantial dlc on the way, a few weeks ago an Amazon listing for something called Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3: Full Burst popped up (think Super Street Fighter 4 or Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate) which would include extra story content and playable characters as well as character balancing but it was all just a rumor.

Though it isn't fully confirmed yet it's looking more and more likely to be true with the reveal that Sage Kabuto will be added to the game as well as an Itachi and Sasuke vs Kabuto battle in Story mode.

Honestly this shocked me, though I did think we would eventually get dlc especially given how well the game sold but I expected nothing more than the edo Kage (who were already half done) not a completely new character.

I'm not expecting a lot of the added content but what I do hope we do get is

+ Edo Kage

+ Include the cut Pre Timeskip characters

+ Include the cut stages

Anything else is just icing on the cake for me.

Its actually confirmed. Source: http://www.saiyanisl...-first-trailer/

Full Burst includes all of the costume DLCs and Sage Kabuto. It will be also coming out on PC and Steam (cue the official first ever Naruto PC mods).

And I bet there will be more content, including characters, costumes, stages, and hopefully, gameplay changes.

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#628 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

Posted 04 July 2013 - 10:36 PM

Saw this eariler, its not just a minor add on either. Its a full fledged expansion. Like how they add in sage kabuto fight as a boss fight. If anything this game may include more. I mean rather then continue and just make another game, well they are near the end of the series and if things are actually spaced out enough, maybe the canon ending could be added to the game.

Aside from that those who have the game already (like me) can get the expansion with the new content like 100 new missions without needing to get the whole freaking thing again. Now since sage kabuto is in, how would anyone here react if exposed Obito or White Strength seal Sakura is added? Edo kage would be nice but this does enchance the game more. As for coming to PC, well people will have their own animated fanfictions knowing how this fandom will treat it. It would take a lot but I would love to see how they handle a boss fight with the ten tails and the phases of it with the final Sasuke one at last in a game.

When people insult my OTP

Insulting a man’s ship, be worse than insulting his mother.

#629 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 05:51 AM

Full Burst includes all of the costume DLCs and Sage Kabuto. It will be also coming out on PC and Steam (cue the official first ever Naruto PC mods).

And I bet there will be more content, including characters, costumes, stages, and hopefully, gameplay changes.

I hope they're not gonna be charging the ful $60 for this, considering it isn't an entirely new game.

"The time has come at last for you to learn everything . . .

Fare thee well, Albert, my friend."

AboojTi.gif

#630 MangaReader

MangaReader

I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
  • Interests:Drawing
    Animating
    Watching TV

Posted 26 July 2013 - 04:23 AM

If that DLC thing is true...wow, I just wasted money thinking I'd have to purchase Ninja Storm 3 -_- (I bought a good number of the DLC's)

sad_naruto_sig_by_mangafreak17-d81c8fy.p

Even if I'm not the one to make you happy

#631 Beastbomb

Beastbomb

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 265 posts

Posted 03 August 2013 - 03:16 AM

Anybody know how to get title #114. Only battle title that I'm missing

Edit: And 502. I believe those are the only battle titles I'm missing

Edited by Beastbomb, 03 August 2013 - 03:18 AM.

#632 Pink Chidori

Pink Chidori

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 03 August 2013 - 03:27 AM

I hope if they expand on the Ninja Storm game that we will get the pre-timeskip characters as well. That's one of the things I enjoy about Generations. Pre-Time Skip Tenten whoops some real tail. I must have her in ninja storm 3!

:argh: 

20ic8s1.png

✧Big Three Shipper
           |NaruSaku|NaruHina|SasuSaku|

#633 Namaenash

Namaenash

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 01:32 PM

I don't play games, but I do like watching modern games' graphics / videos. Compared to the games of my generation, games nowadays seems to be more advanced.

Sorry if this video has been posted, but I find it a very cute NS moment :) If it has been posted elsewhere, please let me know so I can delete this post. It's a typical NS moments where Sakura wouldn't admit anything, and Naruto is too dense to... you know (:

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=E1B5PFs7lzg

Edited by Namaenash, 18 August 2013 - 01:46 PM.

http://namaenasuyou.tumblr.com/     ||     https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6308104/

"I'm sorry I didn't believe. But I'd given up believing in so much, until I met you. From the first day I saw you, you were everything I ever wanted to believe in. You can do this, Diana. I know you can...But I have to go."

"What? What are you saying?"

"It's okay, this is what I came here to do. I can save today, but you... you can save the world."

#634 Namaenash

Namaenash

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 28 February 2014 - 01:52 PM

My colleague mentioned this evening that this game is having a discount on Steam. If anyone interested to buy, it is currently discounted for 40%, quite a bargain if you will...

http://store.steampo...com/app/234670/

I decided to buy this game just now. This is a first time since... quite a very long time --the last game I played was during my final years in college, Final Fantasy VII --yeah, I'm that old... :)

So, I'm pretty new to this so called Steam. Now downloading the game and let's see if I can run it on my Surface Pro. My friend told me to get an xbox controller to play this game properly, so I'll buy one tomorrow morning...

http://namaenasuyou.tumblr.com/     ||     https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6308104/

"I'm sorry I didn't believe. But I'd given up believing in so much, until I met you. From the first day I saw you, you were everything I ever wanted to believe in. You can do this, Diana. I know you can...But I have to go."

"What? What are you saying?"

"It's okay, this is what I came here to do. I can save today, but you... you can save the world."

#635 al0eaz

al0eaz

Blind Fingers Lee

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 263 posts

Posted 08 March 2014 - 04:35 PM

I just picked up the Full Burst addition on steam not to long ago. It was on sale. I haven't downloaded it yet, but it looks fun enough, and from what I read on here it looks like it will be a nice time killer. I'm not too sure how it will be on pc though. I might hook up an xbox controller to my pc. I'm not worried about frame-rate or system performance. I have a GTX 780TI, 32 GBs of Ram, quad core, i7 at 3.2 GHz/s. It should be a nice time killer if I need one?  

trainercard_zpsafda1a60.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users