12811 replies to this topic

#12741 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 04 September 2015 - 01:21 AM

nothing ticks me off more than an author saying to his readers "you just read it wrong"

Well sometimes the people who read/follow the piece of fiction can be wrong. The author writes something and the readers view it as something else entirely.

However that's not the case with Naruto. We read it right but the author doesn't have the guts to admit he screwed up, so he blames the readers for reading it wrong. Because he's a coward and a weak man that can't take it like a man.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#12742 starlitestarbrite

starlitestarbrite

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 666 posts

Posted 04 September 2015 - 01:24 AM

this piss me off more than anything.. 

tumblr_nstz6i7pSI1udtiqfo1_500.jpg

i like the narusara bond but not like THAT! i imagine sarada seeing naruto as more of a father-figure since her own dad isn't much of one. it's sad that the new fans'll never know who the true naruto characters' where...unless they read aaall the way from chapter one then they'll be like "WTH...this is another manga isn't it?" well, in a way yeah, cause SP/SJ's naruto's not the NaruSaku fanbases's naruto!

#12743 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 04 September 2015 - 01:26 AM

Am I the only one that looks at that picture and just doesn't give a kitten?

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#12744 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,554 posts

Posted 04 September 2015 - 02:14 AM

Is that fan art or official? 

#12745 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,905 posts

Posted 04 September 2015 - 02:57 AM

Well sometimes the people who read/follow the piece of fiction can be wrong. The author writes something and the readers view it as something else entirely.

However that's not the case with Naruto. We read it right but the author doesn't have the guts to admit he screwed up, so he blames the readers for reading it wrong. Because he's a coward and a weak man that can't take it like a man.

I only got one thing to say, dude.... THANK YOU!!!!!!! X-D This is how I feel too!

#12746 HalfDemonInuyasha

HalfDemonInuyasha

Mercenary

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 04 September 2015 - 03:05 AM

Am I the only one that looks at that picture and just doesn't give a kitten?

Nope.

Makes me wish the face was different so it looked like Naruto was dead though.

2e5.gif

#12747 Ryriena

Ryriena

Texas born and Raised

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 665 posts
  • Interests:Anime/Manga, history, unexplained mysteries, linguistics, geology, astrology, astro physics, chemistry, astronomy, sport cars, and racing cars, monster trucks, quantum mechanics and particle physics

Anime/Manga - Gaming

NaruSaku, Ash x Misty, (Pokyshiping) Ichigo x Rukia, Kiba/Hinata, Ichigo x Orihime, Uryū x Orihime, Cullen x Amell, Alastair x Warden, Cullen x Female Inqustior Ed x Winnry, Spike x May Valatine, Kaiden Alekno x Female Shepard, Garus x Female Shepard, Joker x Female Shepard, Angg x Katara, Zuko x Katara, Mako x Kora ( Avatar the last air bender - Legend of Kora) I don't see the ending of Kora as canon since its more of a fan service ending, since the canon pairing is not a properly developed paring.

VLD pairing: Plance, Shiro x Adam, Hunk x Shay, Kallura
    anti Allurance

The Dragon Prince: Cullum x Rayla

TV pairings
    Casket(Castle)
    Angel x Buffy, Buffy x Spike, Angel x Cordila Chase (Buffy the Vampire Slayer), Booth x Bones (bones)
    Tony x Ziva David, Abby x Timothy McGee, Timothy x Delia (NCIS)
    Dean x Castiel, Sam x Gabriel, Sam x Elaine, Dean x Jo (Supernatural)

Comics parings: Supes x Lois Lang, Peter Parker x Mary Jay Waston, Captian x Black Widow, Hawke Eye x Black Widow, Jean Grey x Cyclops, Jean x Wolverine, Rouge x Gambit, Batman x Slilena Kyle, Bruce x Black Widow

Movies pairings: Jurassic Park series (Owen x Claire, Malcome x Sarah) Han x Leia, Luke x Maria Jade, Finn x Rey, FinnPoe (Star Wars)

Dislikes Supes x Wonder Woman, as it's basically turns a feminist icon in to a baby maker, NaruHinata, Sasuke x Sakura abusive relationship ahoy.

Posted 10 September 2015 - 01:57 PM

this piss me off more than anything.. 
tumblr_nstz6i7pSI1udtiqfo1_500.jpg

Its not as bad as the um Twlighfail pictures with Resenme and Jacob.
Them Duke boys never meant no harm.--------> my childhood.
Freedom of speech is no laughing matter, since it does take one person to stand up for the right too speak out.
firma__op__luffyxnami_nu__out__by_pjxd23

#12748 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 10 September 2015 - 02:19 PM

Well she IS technically the perfect mate for him. the combination of his two "love interests" :zaru:

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#12749 Hanabi

Hanabi

絶対大丈夫だよ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,592 posts
  • Interests:cardcaptor sakura!

Posted 10 September 2015 - 09:47 PM

Say for instance that Sasuke is a character that likes tea, so if tea shows up in a scene, he’ll drink it, but if it was juice, I don’t think he would drink it because he doesn’t like it. But if I turn it into a setting where the story won’t advance if he doesn’t drink juice, I have to employ a different pattern from when tea shows up or it doesn’t work. But if it is decided that he will drink juice, his character image is messed up. That’s why I ended up giving so many different circumstances to Sasuke, who appears in so many scenes.

-kishi 2015

Say for instance that Sasuke is a character that likes Naruto, so if Naruto shows up in a scene, he’ll enjoy it, but if it was Sakura, I don’t think he would enjoy it it because he doesn’t like it. But if I turn it into a setting where the story won’t advance if he doesn’t enjoy Sakura, I have to employ a different pattern from when Naruto shows up or it doesn’t work. But if it is decided that he will enjoy Sakura, his character image is messed up. That’s why I ended up giving so many different circumstances to Sasuke, who appears in so many scenes.

:twitch:

2UFqbUS.gif

I can't even say good bye to you for the last time

I'm sorry

#12750 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 10 September 2015 - 11:44 PM

Say for instance that Sasuke is a character that likes Naruto, so if Naruto shows up in a scene, he’ll enjoy it, but if it was Sakura, I don’t think he would enjoy it it because he doesn’t like it. But if I turn it into a setting where the story won’t advance if he doesn’t enjoy Sakura, I have to employ a different pattern from when Naruto shows up or it doesn’t work. But if it is decided that he will enjoy Sakura, his character image is messed up. That’s why I ended up giving so many different circumstances to Sasuke, who appears in so many scenes.

:twitch:

So that's how Kishi did it   :zaru:

Mind = Blown

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#12751 HalfDemonInuyasha

HalfDemonInuyasha

Mercenary

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 11 September 2015 - 12:51 AM

For those who know the blog, Random Curiosity...

http://randomc.net/2...t-naruto-movie/

...they finally did it.

2e5.gif

#12752 SlyNinjaKnight

SlyNinjaKnight

Loyal Follower of the OTP of Naruto

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 133 posts
  • Interests:Fandoms: Naruto, Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, Star Wars and others.

Wish that Kishi would just stop trying to 'fix' Naruto, I guess that no one ever told him the phrase 'digging your own grave'. I will remember fondly the characters that made me love Naruto that were sacrificed at the all-mighty altar that is money (and crazy fan boys/girls).

Posted 11 September 2015 - 02:57 AM

For those who know the blog, Random Curiosity...

http://randomc.net/2...t-naruto-movie/

...they finally did it.

Great comment HalfDemonInuyasha, though I am sure that you are going to get some hate responses from Hinata lovers. 

#12753 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,421 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 11 September 2015 - 03:27 AM

You know here is what I thought of when it comes to the Naruto Gaiden storyline cause honestly it was very meh at best if it wasn't for Sarada's character then idk it would've been complete kitten. Now let me say this meh in my book might be above kitten, but that doesn't mean it's okay or good. All that means is I honestly just don't care about it. 

Anyway I thought of an idea of what Gaiden could've been: 

Instead of having the story revolved around Who is the mother,  it should've been about a story about the new generation getting their headbands. I think that would've been perfect like the first page could've been the last page of Chapter 700  and then boom in comes Boruto, Sarada, Inojin, Mitsutski, Lee's kid, etc.  That way you could just read Gaiden without having any knowledge of the original series. Honestly I would just reintroduce all the concepts from the original series like the sharingan, byakugan, rasengan, chakra nature, etc. Naruto (mainly Sasuke) can still be there just not let him steal the spotlight from the new generation since that's what it was promoted as. 

Oh well I guess you can take it as logic which sadly SP doesn't really think too much about that. 

Edited by LuckyChi7, 11 September 2015 - 03:33 AM.

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#12754 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,044 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 11 September 2015 - 04:01 AM

SP thinks they're writing geniuses.

509356167_759751.gif?4

#12755 Ryriena

Ryriena

Texas born and Raised

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 665 posts
  • Interests:Anime/Manga, history, unexplained mysteries, linguistics, geology, astrology, astro physics, chemistry, astronomy, sport cars, and racing cars, monster trucks, quantum mechanics and particle physics

Anime/Manga - Gaming

NaruSaku, Ash x Misty, (Pokyshiping) Ichigo x Rukia, Kiba/Hinata, Ichigo x Orihime, Uryū x Orihime, Cullen x Amell, Alastair x Warden, Cullen x Female Inqustior Ed x Winnry, Spike x May Valatine, Kaiden Alekno x Female Shepard, Garus x Female Shepard, Joker x Female Shepard, Angg x Katara, Zuko x Katara, Mako x Kora ( Avatar the last air bender - Legend of Kora) I don't see the ending of Kora as canon since its more of a fan service ending, since the canon pairing is not a properly developed paring.

VLD pairing: Plance, Shiro x Adam, Hunk x Shay, Kallura
    anti Allurance

The Dragon Prince: Cullum x Rayla

TV pairings
    Casket(Castle)
    Angel x Buffy, Buffy x Spike, Angel x Cordila Chase (Buffy the Vampire Slayer), Booth x Bones (bones)
    Tony x Ziva David, Abby x Timothy McGee, Timothy x Delia (NCIS)
    Dean x Castiel, Sam x Gabriel, Sam x Elaine, Dean x Jo (Supernatural)

Comics parings: Supes x Lois Lang, Peter Parker x Mary Jay Waston, Captian x Black Widow, Hawke Eye x Black Widow, Jean Grey x Cyclops, Jean x Wolverine, Rouge x Gambit, Batman x Slilena Kyle, Bruce x Black Widow

Movies pairings: Jurassic Park series (Owen x Claire, Malcome x Sarah) Han x Leia, Luke x Maria Jade, Finn x Rey, FinnPoe (Star Wars)

Dislikes Supes x Wonder Woman, as it's basically turns a feminist icon in to a baby maker, NaruHinata, Sasuke x Sakura abusive relationship ahoy.

Posted 11 September 2015 - 03:25 PM

I would've had it about the chunin exams myself that would've been a lot better than this whole who's your mommy kitten..

Edited by Ryriena, 11 September 2015 - 03:27 PM.

Them Duke boys never meant no harm.--------> my childhood.
Freedom of speech is no laughing matter, since it does take one person to stand up for the right too speak out.
firma__op__luffyxnami_nu__out__by_pjxd23

#12756 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,905 posts

Posted 11 September 2015 - 03:41 PM

Great comment HalfDemonInuyasha, though I am sure that you are going to get some hate responses from Hinata lovers. 

Trust me, Sly, I've known HalfDemonInuyasha for years, and he's used to that for being logical :)

#12757 Hanabi

Hanabi

絶対大丈夫だよ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,592 posts
  • Interests:cardcaptor sakura!

Posted 11 September 2015 - 03:59 PM

''How can someone make Naruto kitten about Tsunade for 'not doing her job properly', she took this ruined ass village and rebuilt it, was the head of the hospital and saved many people lives while she was training Sakura.

You remove a woman that did so much, from the Hokage title and you put KAKASHI ? Why ? BECAUSE OBITO TOLD SO ? And he does nothing ? HE'S JUST WARMING THE SEAT THAT NARUTO WILL SIT ON NEXT ?

Like how much do you HATE women, Kishimoto ?''

- jinxedquinn
© Tumblr
saw this on a anti-ending fb page :kappa:

2UFqbUS.gif

I can't even say good bye to you for the last time

I'm sorry

#12758 Catra

Catra

Outlaw Gunslinging marksmen

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,112 posts
  • Interests:AU narusaku, mortal kombat, balto, lion king, rudolph,

Posted 11 September 2015 - 07:52 PM

didn't he criticize her for drinking? yet in the final chapter what do we see him drink?

#12759 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 11 September 2015 - 07:58 PM

didn't he criticize her for drinking? yet in the final chapter what do we see him drink?

He is a hypocrite.

CZSn9hA.jpg

#12760 Catra

Catra

Outlaw Gunslinging marksmen

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,112 posts
  • Interests:AU narusaku, mortal kombat, balto, lion king, rudolph,

Posted 11 September 2015 - 08:02 PM

they're TRYING to make us hate him. and you know what? its working.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users