Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 11 November 2016 - 06:30 AM

http://www.itechpost...atus-sasuke.htm

Looks like Sasuke is getting his own anime arc starting in December

"Anime On Hiatus, Sasuke’s Story Airs On December 1; Boruto’s Arc Airs Mid-2017"

"Naruto Shippuden" episode 484 marks the beginning of a new arc. The anime will focus on Sasuke's story and the episode will be based on the epilogue novel "Sasuke Shinden: Book of Sunrise." 

"Naruto Shippuden" Boruto Arc

Right now, fans are wondering if the Boruto's arc will come next. Unfortunately, the anime will focus on two other novels, namely Takashi Yano's novel about Shikamaru's Story and the novel "Naruto -Konoha Hiden: Shugen Biyori" by Shō Hinata. Hence, it will be a long wait before Boruto's arc.

At the moment, there's no update on the scheduled date for Boruto's anime adaptation. With these three novels in line for an anime adaptation, it would be prudent to expect that Boruto will get an anime adaptation in mid-2017. 

That is speculation for the Bolt anime by the way. It has not been confirm yet. Also, Christ! Why won't the anime die already?!

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 11 November 2016 - 06:33 AM.

#62 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 11 November 2016 - 07:04 AM

Because it's a popular anime?

#63 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 11 November 2016 - 10:53 AM

Why is it a popular anime when people saying that its not even in the top ten on Tokyo TV' list.

http://www.itechpost...atus-sasuke.htm

Looks like Sasuke is getting his own anime arc starting in December

Good gracious Kitten. SP and Shuiesha really needs a Vampire Bat to the head.

Edited by Konoha'sCrimsonFox, 11 November 2016 - 10:56 AM.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#64 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 11 November 2016 - 12:10 PM

I blame Dragon Ball Super. On the other hand, Naruto remain copying DB because of its success. It all began with the orange suit...

#65 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 11 November 2016 - 12:57 PM

Good gracious Kitten. SP and Shuiesha really needs a Vampire Bat to the head.

Lol I see what you did there :D

I blame Dragon Ball Super. On the other hand, Naruto remain copying DB because of its success. It all began with the orange suit...

Well Naruto has always been copying Naruto, but we shouldn't blame DB cause of this as it is its own thing after all and yes the first two Arcs of Super sucked big time, but have you watrched the Goku Black Arc?

I mean even One Piece has copy Naruto in some ways.

#66 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 11 November 2016 - 02:40 PM

I was joking. I know that very well. I have been following DBS since then.

#67 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 11 November 2016 - 02:59 PM

I was joking. I know that very well. I have been following DBS since then.

I know will say Vegeta is a better father than Sasuke.

#68 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 11 November 2016 - 05:37 PM

I know will say Vegeta is a better father than Sasuke.

Let alone a husband.

#69 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts

Posted 11 November 2016 - 08:53 PM

Let alone a husband.

lol that is true man and shows who is better but Kishi and SP love their Sasuke and the Uchiha as well.

#70 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 12 November 2016 - 09:28 PM

[quote name="TheFirstEvil100" post="925904" timestamp="1478869074"]Lol I see what you did there :D

Well Naruto has always been copying Naruto, but we shouldn't blame DB cause of this as it is its own thing after all and yes the first two Arcs of Super sucked big time, but have you watrched the Goku Black Arc?

I mean even One Piece has copy Naruto in some ways.[/quote
One piece is still good and has a tighter story with very little plot hole and Naruto is now a walking plot hole.

#71 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 13 November 2016 - 04:36 AM

"Anime On Hiatus, Sasuke’s Story Airs On December 1; Boruto’s Arc Airs Mid-2017"

"Naruto Shippuden" episode 484 marks the beginning of a new arc. The anime will focus on Sasuke's story and the episode will be based on the epilogue novel "Sasuke Shinden: Book of Sunrise." 

"Naruto Shippuden" Boruto Arc

Right now, fans are wondering if the Boruto's arc will come next. Unfortunately, the anime will focus on two other novels, namely Takashi Yano's novel about Shikamaru's Story and the novel "Naruto -Konoha Hiden: Shugen Biyori" by Shō Hinata. Hence, it will be a long wait before Boruto's arc.

At the moment, there's no update on the scheduled date for Boruto's anime adaptation. With these three novels in line for an anime adaptation, it would be prudent to expect that Boruto will get an anime adaptation in mid-2017. 

That is speculation for the Bolt anime by the way. It has not been confirm yet. Also, Christ! Why won't the anime die already?!

Money grubbing

Again, anime runs are not determined by viewership. Show me indisputable proof that the merchandise, DVDs etc are selling and making big bucks THEN it it is popular. Plus I was under the impression from our sources from 2 years ago that it bombed after the last  

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#72 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 13 November 2016 - 04:40 AM

Now I blame Naruto for bringing cheesiness to DB universe. lol.

Edited by TouKen4Life3g, 13 November 2016 - 04:41 AM.

#73 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 13 November 2016 - 10:01 AM

Money grubbing

Again, anime runs are not determined by viewership. Show me indisputable proof that the merchandise, DVDs etc are selling and making big bucks THEN it it is popular. Plus I was under the impression from our sources from 2 years ago that it bombed after the last  

Apparently, it still has just enough fans around the world more importantly China to keep it afloat. In the West no one really care and other then the complete fanatics are bored with the series now. Japan only the otaku are left and there are still better show for what they are looking for then Naruto. But in china because even if only as small percentage even are interested in something that still a lot of people. a lot of awful movies like the Ghostbuster 2016 bank on/dream of being a success in Japan because it bring in even more money then in the US. Look at Warcraft a flop in the US but became a huge success because it was popular in China. So most likely a sequel.

#74 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 13 November 2016 - 04:10 PM

Hmm I see. Well whatever. I want it to die personally as do we all, but if it continue then it continues. Why should we care anymore? it is the lowest piece of trash fiction ever written that gives even the worst forms of fictional media we can think of a GOOD NAME. :down:  Point is we just ignore this garbage that is an insult to garbage. *spits on the title and everything it stands for* 

Correct me if I'm wrong though, but hasn't where the sheer brunt of it's fans, which is in it's home land, given up on it? Shouldn't that be a death flag? It makes sense to me :mellow:

Edited by Phantom_999, 13 November 2016 - 04:55 PM.

#75 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 15 November 2016 - 12:17 AM

Hmm So i guess noone will bother with the post 699 episode huh. GOOD. We need no more suffering here.

Edited by Phantom_999, 16 November 2016 - 03:02 PM.

#76 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 15 November 2016 - 04:08 AM

Hmm So i guess noone will bother with the post 799 episode huh. GOOD. We need no more suffering here.

Yeah, I was wondering about that. Did anyone watch it?

#77 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 15 November 2016 - 09:51 AM

Yeah, I was wondering about that. Did anyone watch it?

A few have but they don't want to make a topic and summarize it. All know is they are soon going to do the last. Then the Novel adaptations. Then probably go forward with bolt or not depending on it success after the first year.

#78 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 15 November 2016 - 11:48 AM

Ok i did not know this but apparently Naruto agreed to keep the uchiha massacre hidden while Sasuke was in Jail.

#79 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 16 November 2016 - 10:56 PM

Because The Uchiha must be pure-hearted, selfless angels right!!!!!!?????? :zaru:

#80 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 17 November 2016 - 02:07 PM

Ok i did not know this but apparently Naruto agreed to keep the uchiha massacre hidden while Sasuke was in Jail.

Do you think that tragedy should be keep secret or share to the public ??

The villager only knows Uchiha as a traitor , and i that's why i think they should be told about the truth. Hiding it means the clan will be forever known and remember as a traitor clan. Isn't it Sasuke dream to clean his clan names ???? so why keep it secret?? doesn't make sense to me.

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users