Close
Photo

Animes for Fall 2015

anime animation manga discussion best season of this year!

• Please log in to reply
68 replies to this topic

#1 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts
  • Interests:Mariah Carey, Super Junior, Ailee, Shinee, and Mariah Carey

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

AkittenakaxSen, NaruSaku, SakuraxShaoran, SomaxErina, TouKen, YonaxHak

Posted 06 September 2015 - 05:50 PM

Thought it's still a month away, I thought I could already create a thread for the upcoming anime fall season. This might just be me, but I have a feeling that this season will be the best one of 2015. The anime adaptation One Punch Man alone makes this season awesome in my eyes.

Here's the list: http://myanimelist.n...eason/2015/fall

What are you guys planning to watch?

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

tumblr_nd8f3hq6MN1qawpjto1_r2_500.gif

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."
- Sakata Gintoki, Gintama

#2 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 06 September 2015 - 05:51 PM

OPM and nothing else.

Just kidding but really you only need that to be satisfied.

#3 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

Posted 06 September 2015 - 05:54 PM

OPM and nothing else.

Just kidding but really you only need that to be satisfied.

Imma be mad if you forget Haikyuu season 2 :hm:

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."

#4 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 06 September 2015 - 06:03 PM

I haven't taken a thorough look at the animes yet (plot, animation studio, voice actors, soundtrack), but I'm pretty much set on these:
Kagewani

Noragami Aragoto

Haikyuu!! Second Season

Concrete Revolutio: Choujin Gensou

One Punch Man

Sakurako-san no Ashimoto ni wa kittenai ga Umatteiru

Subete ga F ni Naru: The Perfect Insider

Comet Lucifer

Owari no Seraph 2nd Season (though I wasn't too impressed with the first season, I'd like to finish this anime)

Young Black Jack

Kowabon

Other than these, there are also the nonserious animes for me:

Diabolik Lovers More,Blood (Cause I'm a masochist)

Shingeki! Kyojin Chuugakkou (I'm a sucker for anything chibi related)

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#5 Mixer

Mixer

✨Unicorn✨

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,896 posts

Posted 06 September 2015 - 06:07 PM

For fall I really look forward to: Haikyuu!! I'm ready for the Training Camp arc Bokuto and Kuroo moments the most XD. Haikyuu must be the series I am really hyped to see XD. But Owari no Seraph, Young Black Jack, Cardfight, Noragami and of cause One punch man!

And for movies: Shisha no Teikoku, the trailer looked really awesome so I'm exited! And Free! Starting days XD

Specials: Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no seraph and something I have looked up to in a long time Kuroko no Basket Saikou no Present Desu. 

Ova's: Noragami and Tokyo ghoul...

tumblr_nsqg2qQqZ61utjwzwo1_500.gif

#6 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 06 September 2015 - 06:30 PM

Ongoing: Gintama
Seasonal anime: OPM
Sports anime: Haikyuu!!

Yeah, I'm set for life.

#7 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 06 September 2015 - 06:32 PM

Ongoing: Gintama
Seasonal anime: OPM
Sports anime: Haikyuu!!

Yeah, I'm set for life.

Imao, the anime world is all right as long as Gintama is going on. It's steadily heading towards the two fateful arcs that apparently changed the entire nature and course of the series. Pretty sure it'll be epic.

Imma rage if the anime is put on hold again.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#8 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,418 posts
  • Interests:Writing

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 06 September 2015 - 06:33 PM

Well i got four: 

Noragami Aragato 

One-Punch Man 

AOT (chibi series the only reason why is because I saw Rock Lee an his ninja pals so it should be interesting even though it'll mainly be lols) 

The Perfect Insider (The premise kinda interests me who knows I might even consider reviewing on my channel) 

8ba875d573fdb80ef2985b4ae933e5df755cd797

WE'RE IN THIS TOGETHER YOU & ME!

#9 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 06 September 2015 - 06:33 PM

Nothing that really grabs me, looks like the least appealing season to date for me atleast, I'll probably give one punch man a try, I still haven't finished watching Norigami so I don't know if i'll watch the season season, same with Haikyu and Owari no Sereph. Might give Taimadou Gakuen 35 a try, I have read a few chapters of the manga for this and it was amusing so hopefully the manga lives up to the series. I'll ook a bit more into it later might be something I missed. Oh Komori-san should be interesting, it's from the mangaka who does, I can't understand my husband, it will probably be another 5 minute anime but it's a good time pass.

iAnby7W.gif

#10 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 06 September 2015 - 06:38 PM

Nothing that really grabs me, looks like the least appealing season to date for me atleast, I'll probably give one punch man a try, I still haven't finished watching Norigami so I don't know if i'll watch the season season, same with Haikyu and Owari no Sereph. Might give Taimadou Gakuen 35 a try, I have read a few chapters of the manga for this and it was amusing so hopefully the manga lives up to the series. I'll ook a bit more into it later might be something I missed. Oh Komori-san should be interesting, it's from the mangaka who does, I can't understand my husband, it will probably be another 5 minute anime but it's a good time pass.

Glad you give One Punch Man a try. It'll be a funny anime ^_^ The animation to the newest trailer looks absolutely gorgeous.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#11 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 06 September 2015 - 06:39 PM

Wait they are making Heavy Object into an anime? I never realised there was a light novel series, all I knew was a short manga series. It's from the auther of Toura Majutsi no Index, so I guess i'll be watching that as well.

iAnby7W.gif

#12 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 06 September 2015 - 06:50 PM

Well i got four: 

Noragami Aragato 

One-Punch Man 

AOT (chibi series the only reason why is because I saw Rock Lee an his ninja pals so it should be interesting even though it'll mainly be lols) 

The Perfect Insider (The premise kinda interests me who knows I might even consider reviewing on my channel) 

The Perfect Insider does indeed look interesting! The trailer really grabbed me:
http://www.animenews...eme-song/.92517

Edited by trang95, 06 September 2015 - 06:50 PM.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#13 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 06 September 2015 - 07:10 PM

Imao, the anime world is all right as long as Gintama is going on. It's steadily heading towards the two fateful arcs that apparently changed the entire nature and course of the series. Pretty sure it'll be epic.
Imma rage if the anime is put on hold again.

Best ongoing anime.

#14 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 06 September 2015 - 07:15 PM

Best ongoing anime.

I pretty much agree with you XD Gintama is what it's all about, lol.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#15 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 06 September 2015 - 07:16 PM

I pretty much agree with you XD Gintama is what it's all about, lol.

It's life.

#16 Swagkura

Swagkura

真夜中の太陽

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,792 posts
  • Interests:KakaSaku & NaruSaku

Posted 06 September 2015 - 08:57 PM

I'm really looking forward to season 2 of Haikyuu and Owari no Seraph (which I've already caught up with the manga and the first season for). I need to catch up with the Haikyuu manga first before I even think about watching the second season(I'm only around the 30s :sweatdrop:). I'm also looking forward to One-Punch Man(which I still need to read the manga for) and Noragami, which I really have to watch the first season for. Oh, and I can't forgot about Attack on Titan: Junior High. That actually looks really interesting :D
tumblr_o2ymbkICMv1ttuk3wo3_500.gif

#17 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 06 September 2015 - 09:50 PM

I'm really looking forward to season 2 of Haikyuu and Owari no Seraph (which I've already caught up with the manga and the first season for). I need to catch up with the Haikyuu manga first before I even think about watching the second season(I'm only around the 30s :sweatdrop:). I'm also looking forward to One-Punch Man(which I still need to read the manga for) and Noragami, which I really have to watch the first season for. Oh, and I can't forgot about Attack on Titan: Junior High. That actually looks really interesting :D

I'm highly amused that Linked Horizon is doing an opening for it. I would laugh if it's epic than it truly needed to be.

#18 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 06 September 2015 - 10:01 PM

Owari no Seraph season 2 for sure. Maybe OPM because everyone is saying it should be awesome. I've never read it or anything, but it's worth checking out I guess. The real question is Simple. How much longer do I have to wait for Fate Heaven's Feel?

Edit: The AoT Junior High looks pretty meh. Not giving it a try.

Left Hand to the Future Pirate King

Vinsmoke "Black Leg" Sanji

2XtVwF6.png

#19 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 06 September 2015 - 10:07 PM

Owari no Seraph season 2 for sure. Maybe OPM because everyone is saying it should be awesome. I've never read it or anything, but it's worth checking out I guess. The real question is Simple. How much longer do I have to wait for Fate Heaven's Feel?

Edit: The AoT Junior High looks pretty meh. Not giving it a try.

Here are some trailers to One Punch Man. The production value of this anime must be around that for HunterxHunter:

Edited by trang95, 06 September 2015 - 10:09 PM.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#20 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 06 September 2015 - 10:23 PM

I think it's going to be higher. MadHouse probably save the budget for this moment. This is make it or break it. This is what some have said could be another AoT sale maker.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: anime, animation, manga, discussion, best season of this year!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users