#21 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 06 May 2006 - 10:03 PM

"Uh, okay, uh huh, uh huh." Sou listened while tearing up like Gai and Rock Lee, while on the inside of his mind, a gathering of his personas, "Tsk, I feel sorry for this poor lady" One wearing blue clothing said. "I say we kill her." Another wearing red. "No, first we have fun with her." Another Souzen wearing a darker red and a sadistic smile said. (I won't divulge into the the details of the meeting)
"Um, madam, I'm not a Noodle Salesman, I'm a cook, and I want to meet Teuchi"

#22 desaix

desaix

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,354 posts

Posted 06 May 2006 - 10:11 PM

Sakana-san shook her head vehemently. "But the gate guards told me that you gave them sample packs of noodles of immense quality! If you're just a cook, yourself, then surely you've got your own noodle supplier to find ramen noodles of that high a quality. Why, I've known those gate guards for years -- since the days when I was a ninja, myself, back before I quit in order to raise my son. My, that was a different time -- we never had cooks trying to push themselves off as noodle salesmen before like you have. But oh, I must know where you found those noodles! Why, when my husband was alive, we used to get them sent from Waterfall -- tiny country, yes, but the best noodle-makers I've ever known. Since he died, though, I haven't found a single supplier who could manage near that quality, and here you come with them and you won't tell me where you got these noodles yourself. Oh, you simply must tell me who your supplier is! Things have been so hard since my dear husband passed away, you know, and..."

Sakana paused, noticing for the first time the way Souzen was standing. "Oh, wait, are you one of those evil ninja cooks who try killing off all their competition? I've long thought my husband was killed by rival cooks -- I told him over and over and over and over and over again that it was dangerous being a yatai-owner in a ninja village when you didn't have any ninja skills of your own, but did he ever listen? No, and now he's dead! Why, I tell you, if half the people listened to me who should listen to me, half of this town's dead would still be alive! Like poor Sandaime-san. Why, I told him that he shouldn't have held the chuunin exam on the thirteenth anniversary of the Kyuubi attack! But did he listen to me? No, and now he's dead just like my husband! Why, I tell you..."

You haven't experienced the full cofusion of modern gender relations until you've heard an angry group of women yelling, "We want tentacles!" at an all-night Hentai-fest.

-Tonbo

You can find my original fiction, facebook, twitter, and other ways to contact me on my website, FennecFoxPress.com

#23 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts

Posted 06 May 2006 - 10:17 PM

"No! No, I'm just a humble cook looking for a job. Actually that was Instant ramen I gave to them, I use the noodles in my cooking sometimes."
Inside Souzen's head...
"I still say to kill her, her voice bothers me."
"I'd rather not do anything, although she's troublesome" A white clad Souzen sitting on the couch said wearily.
"Oh what a tangled web we weave" Said a Souzen wearing glasses as he looked at the arguing Souzens.

#24 ForgottenBushido

ForgottenBushido

The Pirate King.

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 479 posts
  • Interests:Animation, and Graphic design, Photoshop CS3/4, Drawing, Character design. Gaming, Movies, and Girls. >:3 Verry much Girls.

Posted 06 May 2006 - 10:22 PM

QUOTE (Sakura Blossoms @ May 6 2006, 02:54 PM)
The steady, annoying buzz of the alarm clock in my room finally forced me to crack open a bleary eye, and I stared balefully at my alarm clock before I reached over, grabbed it, at chucked it at my bedroom wall.

It made a very satisfying crunching sound as it bounced off of the wall and rolled into a corner.

The door to my bedroom slowly creaked open, and a shaggy, red-haired head pooped itself in.

"Tried to assassinate the alarm clock again, huh?" the too-bright-and-chirpy voice of my 16 year old sister, Hikari, said from the door.

I rolled over, while grumbling under my breath about annoying little sisters, and their annoying presence in other people's rooms.

"Well then I guess that you don't care that today is the day that you’re supposed to meet up with your new Genins," Hikari continued saying in that same annoying, sing-song voice that only little sisters could pull off.

"Genin-smenin..."I grumbled into my pillow, as I snuggled down further into my nice, warm covers.

And then like a kunai to the brain, what my sister had just said finally penetrated the thick sleep fog that had been surrounding my head, and I quickly jumped up with a yell.

"Aiiiieee!! It's today! It's today! I meet my new Genin team today!" I cried, as I stood on top of my rumpled bed with my bright red, golden-streaked hair sticking up in all directions.

"I have to get going...now! I'm so late! Oh man, Hikari...why didn't you wake me up sooner! Now I'm going to have to rush to get ready! Then I'm going to have to rush through breakfast...and then I'm going to have to..." I trailed off as I began tossing different outfits out of my closet which I was now standing in front of.

"Oh boy, big sis...you’ll never change" Hikari said as a huge sweatdrop appeared on her forehead.

Suddenly another red head, this one also full of golden streaks like mine, stuck itself around my bedroom door.

"What's all the noise about in here? I can hear you all the way down the hallway!" the sleep-filled voice of my twin brother Hideki asked in annoyance, as he watched me run around my bedroom like a headless chicken, as I tried to put on my dark, black pants at the same time that I tried to put on my dark, beige coat.

"Oh nothing...Hikaru is just late for her very first meeting with her new Genin team,” Hikari said mildly as she waved a hand at me.

"Ohhhh..." Hideki said with a sly smile on his face. "Well sis...don't you think that you'd better get a move on then? You don't want to get a reputation like Kakashi did for his team. That guy was never on time for any of his Genin meetings."

"I'm hurrying, I'm hurrying you annoying windbag!" I answered as I strapped on the last part of my outfit, my trusty pouch full of everything that a Jounin like myself would need for the day. "Don't you have some secret if-I-tell-you-anything-about-it-I'll-have-to-kill-you Anbu meeting that you have to get to?" I asked in annoyance as I pushed past my brother and sister, and turned to walk down the stairs that would lead to the kitchen, and a quick bite to eat before I went out to meet my new team.

"Yes...but I have to take Hikari out with me to do a little extra Taijutsu training before she leaves for her Chuunin mission," my brother answered as he swung an arm around our little sister, and ruffled her long, flowing red hair.

"Hey! Watch where you put those big bear paws that you call hands!" Hikari exclaimed, as she ducked out from under Hideki’s arm. “And good luck with your first meeting with your new Genins today, big sis!" Hikari cried out to me as I began to make my way down the stairs.

"Yeah...knock 'em dead" Hideki said with that boyish half grin that drove many of the girls in the village wild.

I stopped halfway down the stairs, slightly turned my head, and flashed my brother and sister a dazzling smile that was full of mischief and just a hint of trouble.

"That, my dear brother, is exactly what I intend to do."

And with those parting words, I turned back around, and continued walking down the stairs.

And as I continued walking towards the front door, stopping long enough to grab a bright, red apple from the fruit basket, I could hear my brother’s laughter bounce off of the walls of our small 3-bedroom apartment, and follow me out the door and into the bright, sun-lit day that awaited me.

-Silently wonders if she made a big enough post...- (lol)

#25 desaix

desaix

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,354 posts

Posted 06 May 2006 - 10:27 PM

"Just a humble cook? But you look like a ninja, the way you carry yourself! Oh, but I suppose you would have to, in order to work in this village, wouldn't you? I mean, after all, I taught my son ninja techniques to protect himself in case the yatai ever came under attack. Not that it did any good -- the yatai did come under attack and my poor husband was slaughtered like a pig, because he didn't study with me at ALL, and then my son decides that being a yatai-cart owner is beneath him and decides to take the skills I taught him for his own SELF DEFENSE and NOT for any other reason, and turns around and becomes a ninja. I tell you, in my day, we never disrespected our parents wishes like that -- ninja or not! Why, I have to say, you're a very wierd person. You act just like many other ninja cooks I've met. Are you certain you won't tell me where you got those noodles from? I mean, I obviously know they were instant ramen noodles, but they were instant ramen noodles of such high quality that they are a whole order of magnitude better then most fresh noodles you'll find in the Konoha markets! Oh, please, you have to tell me. My husband never told me anything about how he got those good deals on the Waterfall noodles, and now he's dead and can't tell me anything. My husband never listened to me about the dangers of being a noodle salesman in Konoha, you understand, so..."

Sakana continues babbling on, attributing Souzen's odd behavior to his being a ninja cook and often mentioning her dead husband and living son, both of whom she often seems quite disappointed in.

You haven't experienced the full cofusion of modern gender relations until you've heard an angry group of women yelling, "We want tentacles!" at an all-night Hentai-fest.

-Tonbo

You can find my original fiction, facebook, twitter, and other ways to contact me on my website, FennecFoxPress.com

#26 Angel

Angel

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,689 posts
  • Interests:Music, Books, Video Games, Magic the Gathering, eating healthy and exercising.

Posted 06 May 2006 - 10:35 PM

He followed Akari down the streets making mental notes of where he was heading into and how to get back
"you live far dont you...Akira" he said respecting her wishes, after all she was giving him scrolls and a sword, who was he to not listen to her request?

#27 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts

Posted 06 May 2006 - 10:37 PM

"Uh, there there?" Souzen hesitantly patted the babbling woman's shoulder (No offense) "Uh, listen lady, I have business to attend to, but if you like, I could cook for you after I talk with Teuchi?" He said, Pity taking over the regular persona for a brief period of time.

#28 Shouri no Hana

Shouri no Hana

Call to Arms. Flames of WAR blaze once again

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 642 posts

Posted 06 May 2006 - 10:41 PM

"Akari not Akira..yesh...I live rear that infamous ramen shop, although there seems to be a crowd there." She turned her head and looked at the comotion taking place there.

"Here we are...the place is small I know but we were only a family of three." she showed Angel in "The collection is in the basement along with everything else."

Akari turned on the lights allowing Angel to stare at the small collection of weapons

OT: I'm allowing you to discribe the collection in your character's point of view.

#29 desaix

desaix

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,354 posts

Posted 06 May 2006 - 10:45 PM

(I think I've carried the 'Sakana-san confronts Souzen' scene as far as it can go for the moment. So, until something new happens in that noodle shop, assume Sakana-san continues following Souzen around babbling at him about noodles, ninjas, yatai, her late husband and her live son until someone interrupts them, she sees someone else she wants to talk to, or he somehow finds another way to escape her)

-Tonbo

#30 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts

Posted 06 May 2006 - 10:47 PM

(Yeah you're right) "Oops, I think I forgot to restock my Noodle supply, good-bye!" Souzen said as he ran away quickly.

"Whoo, what a girl." Normal Souzen
"Nice body though.." said Perverted Souzen
"Damn, I wanted to kill her!" Anger yelled
"Calm down, she was a poor girl, we shouldn't hurt her!" Sadness said, while crying
"She's right, I pity her" Pity said
"You pity everything, just yesterday you pitied the bug that we stepped on accidentally" Anger sneered
"Now, now, we shouldn't fight after all, we're brothers!" Said a Souzen with a white dove on his shoulder, this was Peace.
"Fighting is troublesome anyway" Laziness said.

#31 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Location:Sunny (when there's no hurricane XD) South Florida!
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 06 May 2006 - 10:49 PM

Oi...there seems to be an awfully big crowd at the ramen shop this morning. I wonder what's going on, I thought to myself as I came upon the packed ramen shop and tried to squeeze my way in.

#32 desaix

desaix

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,354 posts

Posted 06 May 2006 - 10:52 PM

Sakana-san huffed. "Well, THAT was rude. Oh, Hikaru-chan! Hi! How have you been lately, dear? I haven't seen you come by the yatai in weeks!"

-Tonbo

#33 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts

Posted 06 May 2006 - 10:55 PM

(Heh, hey how old's Sakana?)

#34 desaix

desaix

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,354 posts

Posted 06 May 2006 - 10:57 PM

(OOC) Sakana was in her twenties when she retired from being a ninja to have Menrui, so she's in her late thirties to mid-fourties. I'd guess about... fourty-four.

-Tonbo

#35 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 06 May 2006 - 11:00 PM

"Umm, hi Sakana-sama," I said with a nervous laugh, as I tried to inch my way around the overly-talkative woman in a desperate attempt to escape before she began talking my ear off about ninjas, yatai, and old noodles.

#36 desaix

desaix

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,354 posts

Posted 06 May 2006 - 11:12 PM

(Sakana-san proceeds to return home, stopping to harrass -- I mean talk to various people she sees and recognizes along the way. OOC, I'm going out to dinner shortly, and won't have time to write her dialog for a bit, so I might as well shove her NPC persona away for a bit)

-Tonbo

#37 Tatsu_no_Houou

Tatsu_no_Houou

Shinigami Shinobi: "Rei" or Sei Yukigawano

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 387 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Manga, writing stories\poems, reading stories\poems, drawing, Computers, Science

Posted 06 May 2006 - 11:13 PM

Yukigawano Sei, the last of the Observer stood over her last masterpeice. A scroll of her own making combining her Mizu Tesabaki and Touketsu skills for instant weapons and armor in areas where little water existed. The theory was simple as one technique was needed to use another... however application was not so simple...

She put her hands together in the symbols. "Boar, Ox, Tiger, Dragon, Boar, Dragon, Ox, Tiger" and shouted out "Mizu Tesabaki Touketsu..."

*BOOOM*

Now before this, Sei's house was a rather modest one-room appartment with a bedroom near an open window, and lovely kanji portraits on her walls. Her clothing was set aside in a pin to be cleaned and her scrolls were in a nice orderly pile on her desk.

Now...

After the failed "Mizu Tesabaki no Jutsu" combination with her Touketsu Kunai no Jutsu... it looked as if the Snow-tribes of the north or at least a hoard of them decided to try an raid her room.

She sweatdropped at the damage as she looked at her room after her latest experiment. The whole of her room was covered in ice shards. The ground was covered in ice spikes while the left wall was completely pierced by several ice shards.

Almost the instant she saw the damage she winced predicting what was going to happen next...

"YUKIGAWANO!"

Her landowner obviously heard her latest experiments aftermath. To think. The combination sounded good at the time. It was just far to unstable to even create such a thing.

"YUKIGAWANO! YOU BETTER NOT BE EXPERIMENTING IN THIS APARTMENT AGAIN!" came the voice again.

Sei looked at the damage again wondering if maybe becoming an archvist for Konoha was worth it. Sure it was what she was before she was found by those ninja just outside of the village... either way Tsunade-sama didn't pay nearly enough to keep her landlady off her back...

Maybe she should try to become a ninja...

At least they paid better...

She winced as once of the larger spikes of ice created from her unstable technique fell through the floor.

"YUKIGAWANO!"

At least then she wouldn't be in the village half the time.

"YUKIGAWANO! GET DOWN HERE!"

"COMMING!" she shouted back.

At least she wouldn't deal with any Ninja as scary as her landlady.

"Dreams echo in the void of time, striving for completion, childhood dreams, innocent things. To each his or her own"~Me

Well my other favorite quotes... you'd have to click this link wont you.
» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

#38 Angel

Angel

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,689 posts
  • Interests:Music, Books, Video Games, Magic the Gathering, eating healthy and exercising.

Posted 06 May 2006 - 11:13 PM

QUOTE (Shouri no Hana @ May 6 2006, 02:41 PM)
"Akari not Akira..yesh...I live rear that infamous ramen shop, although there seems to be a crowd there." She turned her head and looked at the comotion taking place there.

"Here we are...the place is small I know but we were only a family of three." she showed Angel in "The collection is in the basement along with everything else."

Akari turned on the lights allowing Angel to stare at the small collection of weapons

OT: I'm allowing you to discribe the collection in your character's point of view.

He looked along the swords never answering her back, he looked at each design, there were colorfull, dark red swirls, to dragons and skys, each was beautifull, he never touched any of them.
He came across a simple sword though and he picked it up. He would start with one that looked like a begginers, it was a sheef of plain wood with a simple blade as long as a Tonto. He looked at Akira

"I like this one"

#39 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts

Posted 06 May 2006 - 11:14 PM

(Oh, okay just wanted to know) "When Sound takes over this village, she'll die slowly and painfully." He whispered and then went inside the Grocery Store.

#40 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts

Posted 06 May 2006 - 11:20 PM

Man, that was close...I almost got stuck in 2-hour long conversation about stuff that I really couldn't care less about, I thought to myself as I took a seat at the counter of the ramen shop.

"Now it's time for some ramen!" I cried, balling my hand into a fist and punching the air with it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users