Close
Photo

Why is NaruHina the fan-preferred couple?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
141 replies to this topic

#101 Kenny-kun

Kenny-kun

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 02:07 AM

QUOTE (zacrathedemon5 @ Oct 19 2010, 05:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
...ha..haha...ha....... pinch.gif It's not even close to canon.
No. It's not merely close to canon. It is absolutely canon. Naruto loves Hinata and thinks of Sakura like a sister. This is a fact. Read the manga.

Edited by Kenny-kun, 20 October 2010 - 02:07 AM.

#102 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 02:30 AM

QUOTE (Kenny-kun @ Oct 19 2010, 06:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
No. It's not merely close to canon. It is absolutely canon. Naruto loves Hinata and thinks of Sakura like a sister. This is a fact. Read the manga.

You're being sarcastic right?
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#103 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 20 October 2010 - 02:39 AM

I've think you've got that mixed around Kenny, Naruto doesn't think of Hinata as nothing more than a friend and that's all, it's been proven in the manga numerous times that Naruto loves Sakura with all of his heart and I don't see him jumping ship anytime soon to Hinata even if she had her confession.

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#104 Master Sage

Master Sage

RASENGAN...... it never gets old

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 191 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 02:47 AM

QUOTE (Kenny-kun @ Oct 19 2010, 09:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

............ facepalm.png ummmmm i would like to ask you were in the manga does it ever say or show that "Naruto loves Hinata and thinks of Sakura like a sister"
buuuut other than that u know what makes me kind of feel mad at Naruto....the fact that he didnt even say thank you for what Hinata did for him. He hasnt even talked to her about to the confession thing. I mean any girl deserves an answer to something that special to them no matter what. im just saying down.gif
but isnt it the same issue with sakura......... hmmmmm headscratch.gif

#105 Kenny-kun

Kenny-kun

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 03:31 AM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Oct 19 2010, 10:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You're being sarcastic right?
I've never been more non-sarcastic in my entire life.

QUOTE (Toasty Warrior @ Oct 19 2010, 10:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I've think you've got that mixed around Kenny, Naruto doesn't think of Hinata as nothing more than a friend and that's all, it's been proven in the manga numerous times that Naruto loves Sakura with all of his heart and I don't see him jumping ship anytime soon to Hinata even if she had her confession.
Naruto is in love with Hinata. Didn't you see how much he was thinking about her after he transformed back into his normal self (after the fourth saved him from being consumed by the kyuubi)? He has never been that worried about Sakura. There's also the fact that Hinata confessed to him. He'd have to be a jerk to turn her down after that and we all know Naruto isn't a jerk. I

As for Sakura, he loves her like a sister. That's what Sai meant. Sakura was confused about this, but Naruto set her straight when he turned her down in chapter 470. Why didn't he turn Hinata down? Because he realized he felt the same way. Besides, Sakura loves Sasuke with all her heart and I don't see her jumping ship anytime soon.

QUOTE (OblivionXP @ Oct 19 2010, 10:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
............ facepalm.png ummmmm i would like to ask you were in the manga does it ever say or show that "Naruto loves Hinata and thinks of Sakura like a sister"
buuuut other than that u know what makes me kind of feel mad at Naruto....the fact that he didnt even say thank you for what Hinata did for him. He hasnt even talked to her about to the confession thing. I mean any girl deserves an answer to something that special to them no matter what. im just saying down.gif
but isnt it the same issue with sakura......... hmmmmm headscratch.gif
Chapter 470. Naruto turned Sakura down. If he was in love with her, he would have accepted the confession. Still, Sai says that Naruto loves Sakura. If he doesn't love her like a lover, he loves her as a brother. That's all the proof you need.

Naruto didn't even say thank you to Hinata because there was no need. Both of them are aware of their feelings for one another so she is content with that. Besides, Naruto could have said thank you off panel and could have talked to her about the confession off panel. Kishi doesn't wanna ruin the surprise of NaruHina being triumphant until the end.

Edited by Kenny-kun, 20 October 2010 - 03:38 AM.

#106 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 03:56 AM

I'll say it right now: Naruto and Hinata, it's not going to happen, no matter what, if Kishimoto had gone for Naruto and Hinata he would have had more development for them and it's been shown in the manga that they've had zero development unlike Naruto and Sakura who have had a lot of development and case in point on chapter 469, it's true Naruto rejected Sakura, but he didn't do that because he's in love with Hinata, he did it because he knew Sakura was lying about not caring about Sasuke which was unlike her and let's not forget Naruto still has it stuck in his head that Sakura is in love with Sasuke and even Kishimoto himself stated that Sakura was truthful about her confession to Naruto, more than likely Kishimoto hasn't done anything with the pairings right now because he wants to keep both NaruSaku and NaruHina fans happy.

"They don't want none"

#107 Kenny-kun

Kenny-kun

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 04:06 AM

QUOTE (Toasty Warrior @ Oct 19 2010, 11:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'll say it right now: Naruto and Hinata, it's not going to happen, no matter what, if Kishimoto had gone for Naruto and Hinata he would have had more development for them
No need for development. Upon discovering all of the filler moments, Kishi figured that to do what he originally intended to add to the manga would be a waste of time.
and it's been shown in the manga that they've had zero development unlike Naruto and Sakura who have had a lot of development and case in point on chapter 469
Naruto and Sakura have become friends, but they aren't romantically interested in each other. I mean there has been development between Naruto and Jiraiya, but it doesn't mean likes Jiraiya that way.
, it's true Naruto rejected Sakura, but he didn't do that because he's in love with Hinata, he did it because he knew Sakura was lying about not caring about Sasuke
It wouldn't matter. She could easily be in love with them both for all he knew. That's not grounds for rejecting her. He would have at least said something like "I love you Sakura, but I don't think you love me."
which was unlike her and let's not forget Naruto still has it stuck in his head that Sakura is in love with Sasuke
That's because it's true. This is stated by Kishimoto.
even Kishimoto himself stated that Sakura was truthful about her confession to Naruto,
He was probably joking (or lying). Can't trust what he says outside the manga. I could say things about Naruto too. Doesn't make it true.
more than likely Kishimoto hasn't done anything with the pairings right now because he wants to keep both NaruSaku and NaruHina fans happy.
Agreed. He wants to let the NaruSaku fans down easy.

Edited by Kenny-kun, 20 October 2010 - 04:09 AM.

#108 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 04:44 AM

I'm sorry, but what you're saying is making me laugh, I'm sorry but it sounds to me like you're basing most of your ideas off what the anime has portrayed. The anime and it's many fillers that portray some sort of development between Naruto and Hinata don't count, the storyline has always been based off the manga and not the anime, nothing is going to change that despite what fans say.

"They don't want none"

#109 Kenny-kun

Kenny-kun

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 04:54 AM

QUOTE (Toasty Warrior @ Oct 20 2010, 12:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm sorry, but what you're saying is making me laugh, I'm sorry but it sounds to me like you're basing most of your ideas off what the anime has portrayed. The anime and it's many fillers that portray some sort of development between Naruto and Hinata don't count, the storyline has always been based off the manga and not the anime, nothing is going to change that despite what fans say.
http://www.youtube.c...feature=related

The anime is more canon than the manga. All the filler is stuff Kishimoto didn't have time to include. If he had problem with the anime, he would've said something by now.

#110 Michi

Michi

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,312 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 05:11 AM

QUOTE (Kenny-kun @ Oct 20 2010, 03:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I've never been more non-sarcastic in my entire life.

Naruto is in love with Hinata. Didn't you see how much he was thinking about her after he transformed back into his normal self (after the fourth saved him from being consumed by the kyuubi)? He has never been that worried about Sakura. There's also the fact that Hinata confessed to him. He'd have to be a jerk to turn her down after that and we all know Naruto isn't a jerk. I

As for Sakura, he loves her like a sister. That's what Sai meant. Sakura was confused about this, but Naruto set her straight when he turned her down in chapter 470. Why didn't he turn Hinata down? Because he realized he felt the same way. Besides, Sakura loves Sasuke with all her heart and I don't see her jumping ship anytime soon.

Chapter 470. Naruto turned Sakura down. If he was in love with her, he would have accepted the confession. Still, Sai says that Naruto loves Sakura. If he doesn't love her like a lover, he loves her as a brother. That's all the proof you need.

Naruto didn't even say thank you to Hinata because there was no need. Both of them are aware of their feelings for one another so she is content with that. Besides, Naruto could have said thank you off panel and could have talked to her about the confession off panel. Kishi doesn't wanna ruin the surprise of NaruHina being triumphant until the end.

The...kittening...kitten? err.gif

aeb83504-2ae7-426f-b3d0-4fb11dcfd84b_zps

pfeffersteak.tumblr.com

#111 jason voorhees

jason voorhees

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 06:21 AM

as far is im consernd kish was upset at NH fans bashing sakura an thinking so high of hinata. to me that ends NH there. SS isnt in much better shape.

#112 holy_demon

holy_demon

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 39 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 06:25 AM

Naruto is in love with Hinata. Didn't you see how much he was thinking about her after he transformed back into his normal self (after the fourth saved him from being consumed by the kyuubi)? He has never been that worried about Sakura. There's also the fact that Hinata confessed to him. He'd have to be a jerk to turn her down after that and we all know Naruto isn't a jerk.

Ignoring Hinata for an extensive amount of time showed how little the confession mattered to him.

Besides, turning into a monstruous entity that burns everything shows how little he cares about preserving her "corpse". As long as he defeated Pein, her corpse being burnt to crisp would be a small sacrifice. Everything for the greater good !
He would have at least said something like "I love you Sakura, but I don't think you love me."

If he didn't love Sakura, he should have said "Sorry I don't love you Sakura". Honest and straight to the point, wasn't that always who Naruto has been like

If Naruto loved her like a sister, he should have expressed his sibling love to her, not Mr.Emotionless Sai. Or are you meaning to say that he was feeling guilty for not being able to rescue his other brother, so he shouldn't be her brother? Lol this interpretation is stranger than fiction.

Oh and Sakura doesn't have to jump ship, her heart already belonged to Naruto tongue.gif

Naruto and Sakura have become friends, but they aren't romantically interested in each other

On the other hand, Naruto and Hinata are strangers, and barely acquaintances, but there's no reason for them to be romantically interested in each other.

Oh right, I'm being very satirical.

Edited by holy_demon, 20 October 2010 - 06:26 AM.

#113 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 05:04 PM

If you say Naruto and Hinata are meant to be because of the anime, but you're sorely mistaken Kenny, this video proves without a shadow of a doubt the interact and development both Naruto and Sakura have had and it's all based off the manga which is the source material unlike the anime:

(Thanks for the video link Gravenimage)

"They don't want none"

#114 jason voorhees

jason voorhees

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 08:02 PM

i think hes being sarcastic everyone.

you know i take it back im with Toasty Warrior@ V

Edited by hypno toad, 20 October 2010 - 09:00 PM.

#115 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 08:09 PM

If it's a cry for attention, it's pretty sad if you ask me... dry.gif

"They don't want none"

#116 alexander

alexander

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,158 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 08:41 PM

QUOTE (Toasty Warrior @ Oct 20 2010, 08:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If it's a cry for attention, it's pretty sad if you ask me... dry.gif

I think he is just trolling, if he is naruhina, then why on earth he is on a narusaku site siding a couple that is rival of ours?

tumblr_noy9ox76Ku1rr9dcxo9_250.gif

#117 Davidos

Davidos

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 387 posts
  • Interests:Music, Anime , Manga, Gaming and playing guitar/piano

Posted 20 October 2010 - 09:06 PM

^I was thinking the exacth same thing alex...

#118 jason voorhees

jason voorhees

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 09:16 PM

there are multi shippers here as well we cant forget that.

#119 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 20 October 2010 - 10:08 PM

This guys just to funny i read everything and was like headdesk.gif blowup.gif annoy.gif

8c5a9c63d23baf4e9d077bf65597592bb55115a2

#120 pharix

pharix

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 859 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 11:10 PM

QUOTE (Kenny-kun @ Oct 20 2010, 12:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
All the filler is stuff Kishimoto didn't have time to include.

Kenny is clearly possessed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users