• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#1 Liav-a NaruSaku fan

Liav-a NaruSaku fan

a nerd full of confidence

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 55 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku,Dragon Ball,video games,friends,ummm what else?oh Spiderman,Autobots and lots more...also...i'm sometimes violent when someone picks on me or making me angry...SHANARRO!!i also wanna stand for my friends...DETTEBAYO

Posted 30 October 2016 - 06:46 PM

so as you may know...yesterday i posted 2 stories of mine in the cafe...well now it seems that i need to post them here...well here goes...WAIT I NEED TO CONFESS:i created NaruSaku+BoruSara story...so the start is NaruHina and SasuSaku...don't worry :woot: something happens in the end...and well to tell the truth...i need help continuing them so...just read,don't judge me ok and...NARUSAKU FOREVER!!!! :nslove:

https://docs.google....gqyF5BRXDc/edit

https://docs.google....FSMaKyWkJ0/edit

Edited by Liav-a NaruSaku fan, 30 October 2016 - 06:52 PM.

#2 Liav-a NaruSaku fan

Liav-a NaruSaku fan

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 55 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku,Dragon Ball,video games,friends,ummm what else?oh Spiderman,Autobots and lots more...also...i'm sometimes violent when someone picks on me or making me angry...SHANARRO!!i also wanna stand for my friends...DETTEBAYO

Posted 30 October 2016 - 06:47 PM

and yes...i made Naruto and Sakura saiyans ok?it's really cool...you gotta read them

#3 Liav-a NaruSaku fan

Liav-a NaruSaku fan

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 55 posts

Posted 30 October 2016 - 09:16 PM

If you like them then... My advice:read them fully... Sure they are long but very good

#4 Liav-a NaruSaku fan

Liav-a NaruSaku fan

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 55 posts

Posted 31 October 2016 - 09:02 AM

well...anything?

#5 Liav-a NaruSaku fan

Liav-a NaruSaku fan

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 55 posts

Posted 31 October 2016 - 01:42 PM

well...anything you wanna say?

#6 narusakurama

narusakurama

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 485 posts

Posted 31 October 2016 - 07:40 PM

Any chance you could put them on ff.net ?

1kMTgN0.jpg?1

#7 Liav-a NaruSaku fan

Liav-a NaruSaku fan

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 55 posts

Posted 31 October 2016 - 08:01 PM

don't think so...well just send me a request and i'll accept ok?

#8 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 02 November 2016 - 03:40 PM

Hey Liav! Glad you got the threads sorted out. I'll delete the other thread. You don't have to post a ton asking people to read it — generally it takes a little while to get some feedback. Our regular members (myself included) are more sporadic since the manga ended, however we're all still pretty dedicated NS fans...which is why we're all here! 

Maybe something that would help is a summary of each story. You could also post a chapter or two to get people hooked. You can put them behind a spoiler tag (look under the third button, top left side of the quote field). Those might help get the ball rolling!

Hang in there! We need more good NS fics since we got such a terrible ending!  :lol:

#9 Liav-a NaruSaku fan

Liav-a NaruSaku fan

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 55 posts

Posted 02 November 2016 - 09:30 PM

You got it!like you told me; NS fanfics must continue...maybe I'll come up with more ideas...but they are still sayians... I'm not giving up on this

#10 Liav-a NaruSaku fan

Liav-a NaruSaku fan

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 55 posts

Posted 02 November 2016 - 09:37 PM

OK guys here goes:NaruSaku-start in the final valley battle ending... Sakura tries to stop the battle but it didn't went the way she wanted... But she fell in love with Naruto-and since he loved her,even Sasuke won't kill him... And the story goes on through many known twisted scenes,but from chapter 2...GOKU IS IN!!!!! AND NARUTO AND SAKURA FIND OUT THEY'RE SAIYANS.. COOL RIGHT?!
BoruSara+NaruSaku-simple-Naruto and Sakura are saiyans:Boruto, Sarada and Himawari-half saiyans.Goku is in... I took this one from the known end but changed... Sasuke and Hinata cheated on sakura and Naruto....WITH EACHOTHER!! the couples divorce and... NARUSAKU COMES IN(In both stories,Naruto and Sakura were best friends.. And then couple)HAVE FUN!!!!

#11 Liav-a NaruSaku fan

Liav-a NaruSaku fan

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 55 posts

Posted 02 November 2016 - 09:40 PM

This is the basic,as I said they're not quite finished yet... But they will be endless... Maybe...anyway:BoruSara has something cool: remember Rin Nohara?well-SHENRON REVIVED HER,oh and Obito is in but he became good again

Edited by Liav-a NaruSaku fan, 02 November 2016 - 09:40 PM.

#12 Liav-a NaruSaku fan

Liav-a NaruSaku fan

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 55 posts

Posted 02 November 2016 - 09:43 PM

Plus:Boruto and Sarada are in love with each other...in chapter 4 it seems that they are so in love...it was after they started dating

#13 Liav-a NaruSaku fan

Liav-a NaruSaku fan

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 55 posts

Posted 04 November 2016 - 06:26 AM

I get the feeling that none of you read my stories... Listen I know it's a little of trouble but it's worth,it just send me a request and I'll accept,I worked hard on them,please just read and help me

#14 Liav-a NaruSaku fan

Liav-a NaruSaku fan

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 55 posts

Posted 04 November 2016 - 06:28 AM

I know you might be busy(who doesn't right?) But as brothers and sisters of the NaruSaku fan club,we all need to respect each other... That's why I'll do my best for everyone here

#15 Liav-a NaruSaku fan

Liav-a NaruSaku fan

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 55 posts

Posted 05 November 2016 - 05:13 PM

oh man...i could use some help writing them...just stick to the story until now huh?please just read them...i am really happy with i got..i wanted to share it here:i got the some ideas from narusaku stories on devianart(for exempale:the prettiest girl-narusaku-which will have a place BoruSara+NaruSaku)and i got creative and twisted it to something funny,romantic,dramatic and emotinal...to stories that shows NaruSaku and how they will always be there for each other..please just read them and help me...i will really appreciate your help...

#16 Liav-a NaruSaku fan

Liav-a NaruSaku fan

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 55 posts

Posted 06 November 2016 - 05:01 PM

just to get a feedback and help...was that too much to ask?sorry but ...i'm waiting and waiting but nothing happens..

#17 Liav-a NaruSaku fan

Liav-a NaruSaku fan

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 55 posts

Posted 09 November 2016 - 08:22 PM

OK THAT'S ENOUGH!!!!!!I AM WAITING FOR EVER FOR FEEDBACK!!!!EVERY FEEDBACK HERE!PLEASE!!!!!

#18 Liav-a NaruSaku fan

Liav-a NaruSaku fan

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 55 posts

Posted 09 November 2016 - 11:12 PM

NaruSaku is now in devianart under the name:NaruSaku-the saiyan story....i hope

#19 Liav-a NaruSaku fan

Liav-a NaruSaku fan

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 55 posts

Posted 22 November 2016 - 05:52 PM

damm...damm...DAMMIT!!!!!!you know waht?!that's it!!!!!no need for feedback!!!!

#20 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my husband and sons of course. Playing video games, drawing, writing fanfics, reading, watching crime shows, and paranormal shows.

Posted 22 November 2016 - 07:59 PM

Like Tricksie said the forum isn't as active as it use to be so getting people to respond to a post can take a little bit of time. I saw your story though, on DA, because I'm the only active admin of the NaruSaku group and you submitted it. Now I wasn't able to read it all because I was busy but aside from that the way it's written makes it very hard to read. If you really want it to work then you need to start all over again. Read other people's stories so you can get an example of how to structure your work. Most people aren't going to read a story that has a dialogue format and that's riddled with notes from the author, no matter how good it is. So focus on the structure first, no dialogue scripts. In other words this...

Naruto-Sasuke come on!!! i don’t wanna fight you let’s go back to the village
Sasuke-no!!!!now let’s end this fight!!!
Naruto-dammit Sauske!!!!!fine!!!
(charge chidori and rasengan...charging at each other)
Sasuke-NARUTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Naruto-SASUKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Focus on writing from a point of view and stick to it. You can pick writing things from a first person point of view, like from Naruto's or Sasuke's, or you can pick third person. Either way try and stick to that format for most of the story. Keep notes out of your story too. This is very off putting and personally when I'm reading a story and a author note pops up it ruins the effect of being immersed in their story and it ruins the natural flow. So I hope this helps. If you really want feedback put it on FF.Net this is the best place to get reviews from people. Just make sure that when you do it's ready, meaning the format is better, and you've checked for typos. Good luck.

Edited by Konohakitten, 22 November 2016 - 08:01 PM.

tumblr_ooscnzcUtt1uz1wpso1_500.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users