Close
Photo

How would Naruto responed to the hate Sakura gets?

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#1 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,355 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 09 October 2013 - 12:48 PM

We all know that Naruto loves and finds Sakura amazing, but I was wondering if he existed and he saw the hate that some fans give her how do you think he would react to it?

#2 Hanabi

Hanabi

絶対大丈夫だよ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,592 posts
  • Interests:cardcaptor sakura!

Posted 09 October 2013 - 12:54 PM

never mind naruto, they have to pass this lady first.

tsunade-and-sora-o.gif

2UFqbUS.gif

I can't even say good bye to you for the last time

I'm sorry

#3 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 09 October 2013 - 01:05 PM

He would've TnJ'd them. :fan:

ナルサク

#4 Branden

Branden

The man who's going to save the world.

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,700 posts

Posted 09 October 2013 - 02:22 PM

The only way he would be able to meet them is on the internet. Haters in general never say those things to people's faces. So I guess he would reply with an angry message since it's literally just a bunch of unknown people who form hate groups over the internet.

Romance_Dawn_Arc.png

"This hat means a lot to me. Promise me you'll give it back someday...

when you've become a great pirate." -Shanks

#5 Psychox

Psychox

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,088 posts
  • Interests:Football, Swimming, Free-running, Working ,Studying ,Music,Assassin's Creed ... Metallica , Iron Maiden , System of a down , Rammstein , Skillet , Disturbed ,Groove Coverage, Serj Tankian's Singles, DJ Kelly Bailey,DJ DarkZone, Vocal Trance ,Powerwolf,Slayer ,Judas Priest ,Manowar , Linkin Park ,Nickelback.. And many many more :)

And NaruSaku of course ^^

I apply my heart to no wisdom, and to know madness and folly. I perceived that this also was a chasing of the wind. For in much wisdom is much grief; and he who increased knowledge, increased sorrow.

Nobis non domine non nobis.

Laa shay'a waqui'n moutlaq bale kouloun moumkine.

Nulla e reale, tutto e lecito .

Das ist Wilde Verwegen Jagd .

Posted 09 October 2013 - 02:39 PM

His first reaction

His Second Reaction

His third and final reaction

narusaku_signature_by_xsakuraharuno-d5d7

#6 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 09 October 2013 - 03:46 PM

^I like your sig, Psychox

Reaction: If only I know how to edit, but I can imagine that face he has when Nagato asked him if he wants to kill him. You know, the first sage and Kyuubi remix.

#7 Tokura Misaki

Tokura Misaki

左京さん最推し❤

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,431 posts

Posted 09 October 2013 - 05:15 PM

He'd RasenShuriken them.  :hehehe:

#8 Shadow Wolf

Shadow Wolf

Keeping the promise

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, NaruSaku, Guilty Gear, Blazblue, Love Hina, Full Metal Panic!, The Legend of Zelda, League of Legends, videogames and anime in general.

Posted 09 October 2013 - 05:16 PM

Hmm... well, considering what happened here...

saigetspwned.gif

I think Naruto would respond more or less like this...

20100622184724!Naruto-Oodama-Rasengan.gi

Pwned! XD

#9 Question22

Question22

TNJ master

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 406 posts
  • Interests:Love to read manga , like to read fanfictions too

Posted 09 October 2013 - 06:22 PM

Haters: Your flat chested girlfriend sucks!

Sakura: WHAT DID YOU SAY?

Naruto: nobody picks on sakura-chan like that~!

Sakura: How about we both atack him! SHANARRO!

Naruto: RASENGAN!

Hater: Ok i take my word back ;_;

Edited by Question22, 09 October 2013 - 06:23 PM.

Our ship has maybe sank but our memories of debate , struggling , defending ... will stay in our hearths

-Question22

#10 BakeNeko-Chan

BakeNeko-Chan

Commander

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:Reading and writing. Anime/Manga.

Posted 09 October 2013 - 07:00 PM

Like a one man hurricane. I sure wouldn't get in his way. :ninja:

#11 xxRomanceGirlxx

xxRomanceGirlxx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Debating, Anime/Manga (Naruto, Inuyasha, DBZ, Hetalia etc.), TV shows, Shipping
    Dislikes: Bashing, Double standards, Hypocrisy, NaruHina, SasuSaku, SasuKarin
    OTPs: NaruSaku (Naruto), Bangel (BtVS), InuKag (Inuyasha), LeafpoolxCrowfeather (Warriors), Percabeth (PJS), Kataang (AtLA)

Posted 10 October 2013 - 04:52 AM

God, Naruto would be pisssed. :ninja: If he ran into a whole forum of Sakura haters and all the outrageous insults they give her then .... well, let's just say they'll have to deal with Naruto's temper. It wouldn't be good for them. :twitch:

"I absolutely can't let you die! I can't! I won't let you die ... your stupid dream ... now it's ... it's right in front of us!!"                                                                             ----Sakura Haruno                                                                              

#12 Branden

Branden

The man who's going to save the world.

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,700 posts

Posted 10 October 2013 - 04:55 AM

God, Naruto would be pisssed. :ninja: If he ran into a whole forum of Sakura haters and all the outrageous insults they give her then .... well, let's just say they'll have to deal with Naruto's temper. It wouldn't be good for them. :twitch:

he would write them so many angry letters....

Romance_Dawn_Arc.png

"This hat means a lot to me. Promise me you'll give it back someday...

when you've become a great pirate." -Shanks

#13 dejavu

dejavu

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 843 posts

Posted 10 October 2013 - 01:29 PM

like this...?

792SH4S.jpg

just sticking to canon facts.. -_-

#14 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 10 October 2013 - 03:16 PM

^And right after, Sasuke got a TnJ on how Sakura is also team 7 blablabla, I must be right! :D

ナルサク

#15 redragon88

redragon88

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,562 posts

Posted 10 October 2013 - 03:19 PM

Have you guys ever heard of the internet tough guy? They like to talk big thanks to the anonimity, but if they're confronted in real life they would be the first to piss their pants and run off to mommy.

If it was written on the web nothing would change. If Naruto confronted them in real life they would run like the pathetic  they really are. And even worst if it was Sakura I don't even think she would get pissed, she would probably looked them in the eye and asked them directly what did she ever do to make them hate her so much, and the haters would probably just stay quiet because when realistically confronted they would realize that despite Sakura's flaws she's never done anything with ill intent.

The haters would know that the only bad people here are them, and since they suffer from low self esteem they wouldn't want to be seen as bad guys so they would immediately pretend that it's all good with Sakura.

Sadly, when they return to the internet they would start the same hate campaign all over again.

#16 Broken Figurine

Broken Figurine

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 484 posts

Posted 13 October 2013 - 12:08 AM

Provided if Naruto wasn't busy saving the world/being hokage/hopefully starting a family~ What would he say? I think he's the type of person who would defend anyone from cyberbullying, let alone a close friend like Sakura. Even if it were Hinata, Sasuke--anyone, he would defend them and tell people not to judge so hastily. Remember, he got a lot of hate as a kid without people really knowing him. 

If he were to respond, I think he would say something along the lines of "she's one of my important friends" and that he'll "stand by her". He may joke that while she can be a banshee and hit really hard, it's nothing for a hard-headed ninja like him.

Sakura, hypothetically, would feel both angry and dismayed. One of the things I like about her is that she's very self-aware. She'd take to heart the criticisms because she has them of herself, but she's a strong and hot-headed enough character to stand up for herself, in a way that acknowledges her faults but condemns judging her without being in her shoes. 

#17 ramenanmitsu

ramenanmitsu

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,414 posts

Posted 14 October 2013 - 01:25 PM

One thing is for certain: Sakura haters run the hell away from Naruto!!!!

268702-181926-kaworu-nagisa.jpg

#18 Jenskott

Jenskott

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,419 posts
  • Interests:Comic-books: Superman, Spider-Man, Fantastic Four, Batman, X-Men...
    Manga/anime: Ranma 1/2, Saint Seiya, Kimagure Orange Road, Fist of North Star, Touch, City Hunter, Rurouni Kenshin, Mazinger Z, Devilman, Cutey Honey, Daimos, Space Battleship Yamato, Captain Harlock, Gundam, Bubblegum Crisis, Lone wolf and Cub, Naruto...
    Cartoons: Ninja Turtles, The Transformers, Thundercats, G. I. Joe, The Real ghostbusters, He-Man, SilverHawks, Batman TAS, Avatar...
    Videogames: Super Mario Bros, The Legend of Zelda, Metroid, King of Fighters, Earthbound, Golden Sun, Castlevania, Fire Emblem, Donkey Kong Country, Kirby, Kid Icarus, Final Fantasy, Sonic, Alex Kid, Golden Axe, Phantasy Star, Shining Force, Panzer Dragoon, Street Fighter, Mega Man, Crash Bandicoot, Medievil, Dragon Quest, Secret of Mana, Terranigma...
    Movies: Riders of Lost Ark, The Dark Crystal, Labyrinth, The Ghostbusters, Highlander, Robocop, Return to Oz, Conan the Barbarian, The Goonies...
    Books: The Lord of the Rings, The Neverending Story, The Wizard of Oz, Dracula, Treasure's Island, Journey to the Center of Earth, The Black Arrow, Alice in Wonderland...

Posted 20 October 2013 - 03:24 PM

Several years I read a fic treated with this question exactly. I forgot its name.

Regardless, your average author avatar/self insert appeared out of nowhere in Konohagakure, met Team Seven and inmediately started heaping praise on Naruto and dissing Sakura and Sasuke.

Naruto's reaction was quicker than his father's teleporting technique: he instantly tackled her, pressed a kunai against her throat, and suggested her apolozing right now and never picking on his friends again... or else. Of course -and unlike what happens in bashing fics where someone insults/hurts/humilliates Sakura/Sasuke and Naruto grins while everybody laughs loudly-, no passerby backed the girl or sided with her, thinking that if she was dumb enough to infuriate a shinobi, she was on her own.

I think that is an accurate depiction of the likelier Naruto's reaction. Of course, a reviewer completely missed the point and stated that "Mph! If it was true, the most part of the fanbase should be afraid."

Most part of the fanbase? That is a quite big assumption here. "We are louder, so we must be the majority. Right.

And "if it was true"? There are no need for "ifs" here.

Character bashers have a lot of irritating habits. One of them is thinking, believing or assuming that their favorite character must thinking right like them. Thus, if they hate a character, their favorite character must also hate that character, damned to be the canon.

Let's be real here. Sakura is the girl he loves; Sasuke is his best friend. As far as he is concerned, they were two of the four persons saved him from a Hell of loneliness. Even after Sasuke betrayed him, attempted to kill him and left him, he still said he was his friend and teammate.

Consider this. Now consider that Sakura has stuck with Naruto through thick and thin.

Does someone -other than bashers- seriously think he will tolerate she gets insulted, abused or treated like a w***e?

super-robot-wars-poster.jpg

Do you want to take over the world, huh? Well, you'll have to go through us first!

#19 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 07:33 PM

The reaction would not be a subtle one.

"The time has come at last for you to learn everything . . .

Fare thee well, Albert, my friend."

AboojTi.gif

#20 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 10:10 AM

Besides having Many MANY faces meeting a rasengan, Not much I could think of........

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users