• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

#1 Mojo NS

Mojo NS

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
  • Interests:Video games , music , anime (naruto shippuden ) , Japan's culture :3 , and FASHION !!! <3

Posted 07 April 2012 - 07:23 PM

konichiwa
so i have a question i always ask my self and it made me worried .it's not new too and i am not sure if you talked about it before gomme but i want to talk about it
in the latest chapters , when Hinata said (wait for me , next time i will hold your hand walk beside you!) OMG r u serious ? sorry i can't hold it anymore) ok my question is : what did she mean?this conforms that Naruto did not fall for Hinata but do you think that what Hinata might do in the next chapters would make Naruto fall for her ? this thing is getting confusing and so annoying
If you have nothing to protect ,you are no stronger than a worm

#2 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 07:50 PM

I think this thread belongs in Icha Icha NS section.
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#3 Mojo NS

Mojo NS

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
  • Interests:Video games , music , anime (naruto shippuden ) , Japan's culture :3 , and FASHION !!! <3

Posted 07 April 2012 - 08:11 PM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Apr 7 2012, 07:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think this thread belongs in Icha Icha NS section.

really? like should i move it there ? gomme im new i don't know the whole section rules yet sad.gif !

#4 Dragunov

Dragunov

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,076 posts
  • Interests:lol git

Posted 07 April 2012 - 08:17 PM

QUOTE (Mojo NS @ Apr 7 2012, 12:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
konichiwa
so i have a question i always ask my self and it made me worried .it's not new too and i am not sure if you talked about it before gomme but i want to talk about it
in the latest chapters , when Hinata said (wait for me , next time i will hold your hand walk beside you!) OMG r u serious ? sorry i can't hold it anymore) ok my question is : what did she mean?this conforms that Naruto did not fall for Hinata but do you think that what Hinata might do in the next chapters would make Naruto fall for her ? this thing is getting confusing and so annoying

I'd imagine something like wanting to be with him. She always says that kitten. "Naruto, wait for me." motherf***** doesnt even wait for himself.

#5 Mojo NS

Mojo NS

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
  • Interests:Video games , music , anime (naruto shippuden ) , Japan's culture :3 , and FASHION !!! &lt;3

Posted 07 April 2012 - 08:33 PM

QUOTE (Dragunov @ Apr 7 2012, 08:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'd imagine something like wanting to be with him. She always says that kitten. "Naruto, wait for me." motherf***** doesnt even wait for himself.

LOL yeah =))

#6 PachucoDesigns

PachucoDesigns

Chuunin

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 09:22 PM

QUOTE (Mojo NS @ Apr 7 2012, 08:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
konichiwa

I doubt that was meant to be taken literally.
On the morning of Wednesday, April 11th, 2012, my Aunt Karla passed away. She was my mother's baby sister, and my coolest aunt when I was a kid. She was the best babysitter ever, and she was like an older sister to me.

Karly, I don't know if you can hear this. I am not a believer, I haven't been since Sheryl died. But if you can, I want you to know that I'm truly sorry for everything bad I've ever said about you. When you were suffering, I should have been there to help you. I should have visited. I should have encouraged you to leave the house and get a job, to be active and alive the way you used to be.

I promise that I will do everything that I can to be successful and a good person, to make you proud the way you would have wanted me to. No matter what I said, I loved you. And I will always love you. Rest in Peace, you will never be forgotten.

#7 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 10:03 PM

QUOTE (Mojo NS @ Apr 7 2012, 12:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
konichiwa

From the way I read it, I take it as meaning both metaphorically and literally. How's that you say? Well, she does love him and she wants to be with him, so no doubt she can imagine herself waking hand in hand with him, but it can also be taken metaphorically in that she will stand by him as a teammate and friend. She can also mean that she will love him forever and be by his side no matter what.

I don't really know what to expect from this and I don't see it as a threat either. We have to see what Naruto thinks first and from what has been shown it doesn't look like he will like her that way. Seeing as there is a war going on as well we haven't had much time for romance development as been stated in other threads. We always knew Hinata loves Naruto, but the bigger question is does he love her in return? From what has been shown through out the whole course of the manga, there is no notion or hint of anything to show that he likes her the same way in return.

Edited by James S Cassidy, 07 April 2012 - 10:05 PM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users