#1 Giosoccer

Giosoccer

Fuuton: rasen shuriken

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 103 posts
  • Interests:Soccer, Drawing

Posted 30 June 2011 - 05:41 AM

I've been thinking how come naruto's nine tailed fox chakra cloak has the sage of six paths neckless thing on it and why does when ever he uses the nine tails chakra he goes into the ( im calling it the sage cloak for funn but please correct me if im wrong) sage cloak mode and not just getting the regular nine tailed cloak like in the older chapters Sorta like Bee does? I know he hasn't befriended kyuubi so he cant turn into him ( i think) but is it like that for everyone or just naruto? What does anyone eles think is the reason he gets that cloak? ( It also really cool laugh.gif )

Edited by Giosoccer, 30 June 2011 - 05:54 AM.

#2 Strangelove

Strangelove

And guess what's inside it

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 30 June 2011 - 10:07 PM

The sage of the six paths used the same seal to seal the Juubi

the Kyuubi is just one of the 9 portions of the Juubi's chakra, interestingly the Kyuubi was the one with the most chakra from the Juubi.

The Sage divided the Juubi chakra similar to how Naruto divided the Kyuubi's. He sealed the best in the moon, and kept the chakra for himself. While Naruto sealed the Kyuubi back, and then put the chakra somewhere else.

This may be foreshadowing, that in the end Naruto is going to become the Juubi's final jinchiruuki. Also the necklace...is just 6 tomoes, found in the Sharingan or in the Sharinnegan.

And yes it looks pretty cool, and is giving our protagonist a whole load of power.

Edited by Strangelove, 30 June 2011 - 10:12 PM.

tumblr_mo8pka1E1T1qflb4co1_500.gif

#3 Giosoccer

Giosoccer

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 01 July 2011 - 06:30 AM

QUOTE (Strangelove @ Jun 30 2011, 11:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

the Kyuubi is just one of the 9 portions of the Juubi's chakra, interestingly the Kyuubi was the one with the most chakra from the Juubi.

The Sage divided the Juubi chakra similar to how Naruto divided the Kyuubi's. He sealed the best in the moon, and kept the chakra for himself. While Naruto sealed the Kyuubi back, and then put the chakra somewhere else.

This may be foreshadowing, that in the end Naruto is going to become the Juubi's final jinchiruuki. Also the necklace...is just 6 tomoes, found in the Sharingan or in the Sharinnegan.

And yes it looks pretty cool, and is giving our protagonist a whole load of power.

Oh i think i get know thx! happy.gif

#4 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 01 July 2011 - 07:37 AM

Also, he can't access the previous version of the Kyuubi cloak because that only appears if Kyuubi's presence is...well, present. Naruto's current form is pure chakra with none of Kyuubi's malice and contribution. Compare the Red, sickly, bubbly form compared to the more healthier, brighter color.

#5 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 01 July 2011 - 09:54 AM

QUOTE (Strangelove @ Jun 30 2011, 06:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

And it also looks that way because Naruto is a descendant of the Sage (via his mother). But yeah, it sure is looking like Naruto will be the one who successfully hosts the Juubi.
Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#6 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 01 July 2011 - 10:41 AM

true so Tsunade is literally like an old aunt to him tongue.gif haha!

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#7 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 01 July 2011 - 11:50 AM

Some say the Juubi's body was sealed in the moon and others say Gedo Mazo is actually the Juubi itself with the humps on it's back could be where the tails form at and his eye is covered so we don't know what it truly looks like yet.

As for the the RM/KM, Shadow Uzumaki pretty much explained it with Naruto's seal having more control over Kyuubi while Bee has to cooperate with his. I'm curious to know what the Kyuubi wanted to tell Naruto after he made the comment about Naruto's look resembling Rikudou.

QUOTE (ciardha @ Jul 1 2011, 04:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
And it also looks that way because Naruto is a descendant of the Sage (via his mother). But yeah, it sure is looking like Naruto will be the one who successfully hosts the Juubi.

I thought it was the Senju and the Uchiha that is the descendants of Rikudou. I'm not ruling out the possibility of the Uzumaki clan was once part of the Senju clan.

Edited by Dreamer, 01 July 2011 - 12:06 PM.

#8 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 01 July 2011 - 03:33 PM

If that was true where are the the tails? mellow.gif

#9 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 01 July 2011 - 03:49 PM

QUOTE (Dreamer @ Jul 1 2011, 06:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Some say the Juubi's body was sealed in the moon and others say Gedo Mazo is actually the Juubi itself with the humps on it's back could be where the tails form at and his eye is covered so we don't know what it truly looks like yet.

As for the the RM/KM, Shadow Uzumaki pretty much explained it with Naruto's seal having more control over Kyuubi while Bee has to cooperate with his. I'm curious to know what the Kyuubi wanted to tell Naruto after he made the comment about Naruto's look resembling Rikudou.

I thought it was the Senju and the Uchiha that is the descendants of Rikudou. I'm not ruling out the possibility of the Uzumaki clan was once part of the Senju clan.

Mito Uzumaki, the first Kyuubi Jinchuuriki married Hashirama Senju, the First Hokage. Kushina is a kin of Mito, so Naruto is related to the Senju. I'm unsure how though, since according to the naruto wikia, Tsunade's Mito's granddaughter, but there's no direct family connection to Kushina aside from being in the same clan, so Tsunade's Naruto's great-aunt or something close to that.

Also, it was mentioned during the story of the Rikudo Sennin that he sealed the Jubi's body while creating the moon for that purpose....

#10 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 01 July 2011 - 06:54 PM

QUOTE (Dreamer @ Jul 1 2011, 07:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Uzumaki was closely related to the Senju, and both were descended from the Rikudo- that's how Naruto is descended from the Rikudo and related to the Senju clan. Remember the family names did not come into being for a while- Madara says "eventually became the Uchiha and Senju clans".

The Hyuuga and Uchiha clans are also closely related. (Every time a legend is mention in manga canon in Naruto's world we later find it's true. And it's also been stated all three eye traits come from the Rikudo. The Hyuuga are probably wrong about their clan being the older and the Uchiha coming from them- unless the first clan name was Hyuuga.

Probably what happened was the eye trait mutated further a couple of generations or so after the older son had children, one set of cousins developed the Sharigan and the other the Byakugan, perhaps the Byakugan family was from the oldest child of the older son, and the Sharingan from the younger one.) The hostility that appears to be part of those clans traits erupted and another family split happened. (This could explain the origin of the caged bird seal on the cadet family members of the Hyuuga too.) As a result of the split the Hyuuga allied themselves loosely with their more distant Senju cousins.

I strongly suspect the Yuhi clan was the result of a later split between the Uchiha families- the eyes are very similarly red/black, but with no tomoe, but the Yuhi are skilled (if not quite as much as the Uchiha) genjutsu users (plus Kurenai and her father's appearance also look rather close to Uchiha's). The Yuhi then allied themselves with their very distant Senju cousins.

Unlike with the Uchiha/Hyuuga, the younger son's descendants were close and stayed allied even as they married further and further away from their roots (remember their worldview was love=strength while the Uchiha/Hyuuga was power=strength). I think we'll eventually find a number of the other clans in Naruto's world eventually have ties back to the Senju/Uzumaki clan either through family or loyalty. I'm betting the Sarutobi clan does- probably loyalty, and the Ino-Shika-Cho clans originally were loyal subordinate clans to the Sarutobi clan, then developed a loyal bond to each other 16 generations back (roughly around 400 years before current time)...

Edited by ciardha, 01 July 2011 - 07:01 PM.

Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#11 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 01 July 2011 - 11:10 PM

QUOTE (Phantom_999 @ Jul 1 2011, 10:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If that was true where are the the tails? mellow.gif

They probably wouldn't form until ithe beast regains all divided parts of its chakra, it's just a rumor though.

QUOTE (shadow_Uzumaki @ Jul 1 2011, 10:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Mito Uzumaki, the first Kyuubi Jinchuuriki married Hashirama Senju, the First Hokage. Kushina is a kin of Mito, so Naruto is related to the Senju. I'm unsure how though, since according to the naruto wikia, Tsunade's Mito's granddaughter, but there's no direct family connection to Kushina aside from being in the same clan, so Tsunade's Naruto's great-aunt or something close to that.

Yes Naruto is related but not a direct descendant of the Senju family like Tsunade is. Which is why i was refering if the Uzumaki clan was once apart of the Senju clan with a few Senju leaving the clan and forming the Uzumaki clan gaining new traits on down the line. It makes sense considering Madara's statement on Naruto possessing Senju's will of fire and having his mothers superior chakra control and stamina.

QUOTE (ciardha @ Jul 1 2011, 01:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Uzumaki was closely related to the Senju, and both were descended from the Rikudo- that's how Naruto is descended from the Rikudo and related to the Senju clan. Remember the family names did not come into being for a while- Madara says "eventually became the Uchiha and Senju clans".

That's plausible too i suppose, Rikudou's youngest son could of married a Uzumaki but it's weird how the clans seemed so seperated living in seperate land and villages. You figured if they had that close of a bond they would live more close to each other before Mito's marriage.

Edited by Dreamer, 01 July 2011 - 11:33 PM.

#12 Strangelove

Strangelove

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 01 July 2011 - 11:59 PM

QUOTE (Dreamer @ Jul 1 2011, 11:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
They probably wouldn't form until ithe beast regains all divided parts of its chakra, it's just a rumor though.

Yes Naruto is related but not a direct descendant of the Senju family like Tsunade is. Which is why i was refering if the Uzumaki clan was once apart of the Senju clan with a few Senju leaving the clan and forming the Uzumaki clan gaining new traits on down the line. It makes sense considering Madara's statement on Naruto possessing Senju's will of fire and having his mothers superior chakra control and stamina.

That's plausible too i suppose, Rikudou's youngest son could of married a Uzumaki but it's weird how the clans seemed so seperated living in seperate land and villages. You figured if they had that close of a bond they would live more close to each other before Mito's marriage.

It is also possible, that the Uzumaki's lived at the time of the Rikudo, that is of course crazy, but possible, considering that they were masters of sealing, and the Rikudo needed to sealed the Juubi's power before he could use them to create Ninjutsu, and the Sage married an Uzumaki.

Edited by Strangelove, 02 July 2011 - 12:00 AM.

#13 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 02 July 2011 - 01:13 AM

whatever I'm not assuming anything is right or wrong anymore because it can go either way

#14 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts

Posted 02 July 2011 - 02:14 AM

QUOTE (Dreamer @ Jul 1 2011, 07:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No, I'm saying that it's likely both the Uzumaki and the Senju clans come from the younger son, like the both the Hyuuga and Uchiha come from the older son. That at first none of those family names existed, but emerged over time, very similar to how cadet families formed under Scottish clans and eventually spread to various parts of the country, but still intermarried. (From the information I've been able to find out over the years, the Japanese Uji system was pretty similar, except the clan of origin had no surname until after the 700's- surnames were taken once the direct connection to the clan head reached back to a great grandparent- the only family that sort of continues this practice is the Emperor's, Akahito has only one grandson. Female descendants of the emperor who marry take their husband's surname.)

We don't know exactly where the Senju lived before Konoha was founded, just that it was in the forest, and was somewhere in the Land of Fire and not where Konoha is - that land was awarded to the Senju/Uchiha alliance after they fought on the same side for the Fire Daimyo. The Land of Fire's coastal border is across from Whirlpool County's island. They could have easily lived in the forest much closer to Whirlpool (Which is actually the current Land of Waves, making the bridge named for Naruto even more significant now...)

#15 Giosoccer

Giosoccer

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 02 July 2011 - 02:52 AM

But if that is the case then how come madara can use inzanagi? Is that because of the zetsu thing in the wall of his base or something which has the first hokages dna and now yamatos or is it another reason. huh.gif

#16 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 02 July 2011 - 03:14 AM

QUOTE (ciardha @ Jul 1 2011, 09:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
We don't know exactly where the Senju lived before Konoha was founded, just that it was in the forest, and was somewhere in the Land of Fire and not where Konoha is - that land was awarded to the Senju/Uchiha alliance after they fought on the same side for the Fire Daimyo. The Land of Fire's coastal border is across from Whirlpool County's island. They could have easily lived in the forest much closer to Whirlpool (Which is actually the current Land of Waves, making the bridge named for Naruto even more significant now...)

Okay, so if they were close and even related then why did they seperate? huh.gif

Edited by Dreamer, 02 July 2011 - 03:14 AM.

#17 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 02 July 2011 - 03:28 AM

QUOTE (Giosoccer @ Jul 2 2011, 03:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
But if that is the case then how come madara can use inzanagi? Is that because of the zetsu thing in the wall of his base or something which has the first hokages dna and now yamatos or is it another reason. huh.gif

It's already been explained how Madara can use it Inzanagi, he stole the first Hokage's DNA, and created the Zetsu clones, and from the fight with Minato, we saw with the way his arm fell off, that Madara himself is likely Zetsu type body created from his own and the first Hokages's DNA.

I personally think that Uzumaki clan split from the Senju when one of the members married a Hyuuga or Uchiha member who defected, this would explain how Pain ended up with the Rinnigan. If you look at the four main Clans we know decended from the Sage of the six paths, the Uzumaki appear to be the one's closest to the Sage, their clans were known for longer than normal lives, they've had am member who had the Rinnigan, They are masters in Fuinjutsu, specially the sealing technique of the Sage, their Chakra pools are off the chart, from all the charactors introduced so far the three humans (after the sage) with the biggest Chakra pools have been Naruto, Pain and Kushina (Having enough chakra after having the Kyuubi extracted from her, to not only hold down the beast whist her husband sealed it, and also have enough leftover to seal inside her son to help him at a later day, is more than enough proof that Kushina had monstor chakra levels) And finally they are capable of seasling the beast within themselves withut the need of a human sacrifice.

These are all attributes I'd expect from the Sage of the six paths, only other area i'd expect is full control of all the elements, but that might really be over kill, though it might have been possible for pain to use all the element i'm not sure.

iAnby7W.gif

#18 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts

Posted 02 July 2011 - 05:25 AM

QUOTE (Dreamer @ Jul 1 2011, 11:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Okay, so if they were close and even related then why did they seperate? huh.gif

Lots of marrying outside of the clan (which what became the Senju/Uzumaki clans was much more open to than what became the Uchiha/Hyuuga clans), and deciding to live where the spouse's family did. This is how cadet families of clans ended up all over Scotland and Japan in the real world. Then every so often a cousin from one cadet clan would marry someone from another cadet clan... That particular theme plays a role in several works of classic Japanese literature...

#19 Strangelove

Strangelove

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 02 July 2011 - 02:05 PM

QUOTE (harry4e @ Jul 2 2011, 04:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It's already been explained how Madara can use it Inzanagi, he stole the first Hokage's DNA, and created the Zetsu clones, and from the fight with Minato, we saw with the way his arm fell off, that Madara himself is likely Zetsu type body created from his own and the first Hokages's DNA.

I personally think that Uzumaki clan split from the Senju when one of the members married a Hyuuga or Uchiha member who defected, this would explain how Pain ended up with the Rinnigan. If you look at the four main Clans we know decended from the Sage of the six paths, the Uzumaki appear to be the one's closest to the Sage, their clans were known for longer than normal lives, they've had am member who had the Rinnigan, They are masters in Fuinjutsu, specially the sealing technique of the Sage, their Chakra pools are off the chart, from all the charactors introduced so far the three humans (after the sage) with the biggest Chakra pools have been Naruto, Pain and Kushina (Having enough chakra after having the Kyuubi extracted from her, to not only hold down the beast whist her husband sealed it, and also have enough leftover to seal inside her son to help him at a later day, is more than enough proof that Kushina had monstor chakra levels) And finally they are capable of seasling the beast within themselves withut the need of a human sacrifice.

These are all attributes I'd expect from the Sage of the six paths, only other area i'd expect is full control of all the elements, but that might really be over kill, though it might have been possible for pain to use all the element i'm not sure.

It was possible for Pain to use all the elements, as so was possible for the Rikudo to use them as well. That is the power of the rinnegan, the power of the physical world. While the sharingan's power is that of the spiritual. Control over both like the Juubi had, gives control over the spiritual and physical world. Of course the rinnegan was considered the strongest, maybe because it was so rare, it gave control over all the 6 elements [the 6 paths]. This is why Madara wants this power to mix with his sharingan. With a sharinnegan he can bring the spiritual world into the physical world, causing an eternal genjutsu.

Its a nightmare, we all saw what Itachi's EMS did to Kakashi...well is like that, except it might feel more real, than just an illusion.

#20 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 02 July 2011 - 03:19 PM

QUOTE (ciardha @ Jul 2 2011, 06:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Lots of marrying outside of the clan (which what became the Senju/Uzumaki clans was much more open to than what became the Uchiha/Hyuuga clans), and deciding to live where the spouse's family did. This is how cadet families of clans ended up all over Scotland and Japan in the real world. Then every so often a cousin from one cadet clan would marry someone from another cadet clan... That particular theme plays a role in several works of classic Japanese literature...

headscratch.gif well we're not sure if there is any connection with the Hyuuga and Uchiha but since the Sharingan developed from the Rinnegan its possible

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users