Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 03 May 2017 - 04:47 PM

Haha while we're at it:

17882995_1896239737327331_69678643263632

Yeah really different SP that's some work you've put for making Boruto feel "different" 

What a joke..  I need another slice of pizza and a glass of fantaa while I'm at it. 

Both have such a punchable face.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#22 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,418 posts
  • Interests:Writing

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 03 May 2017 - 05:02 PM

I'll give the sumire fans this..

Atleast she can talk and be somewhat useful in fighting based on episode 4.

8ba875d573fdb80ef2985b4ae933e5df755cd797

WE'RE IN THIS TOGETHER YOU & ME!

#23 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 03 May 2017 - 05:27 PM

Didn't she just throw a star and that's it?

#24 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 03 May 2017 - 05:45 PM

...Yes, while freaking out from what I recall.

#25 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 03 May 2017 - 06:35 PM

but she at least capture the flag for her team

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#26 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,490 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 03 May 2017 - 08:02 PM

Good god this anime is just so stupid now why do they keep it going when we all know that it sucks? Oh right to please to pro enders.

#27 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 03 May 2017 - 11:41 PM

But why is this so divided even between the pro enders then? :hehehe:

#28 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 03 May 2017 - 11:54 PM

I still never get the sun part back in Mitsuki's Gaiden. Like why Boruto. I know, the picture, but was random.

Naruto is the sun for sasuke is the moon.
Therefor burito is naruto clone and not sasuke clone.

#29 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 04 May 2017 - 12:23 AM

But why is this so divided even between the pro enders then? :hehehe:

...Your joking right? They are fighting over the pairings like they have always done.

#30 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 04 May 2017 - 12:37 AM

yeah but if it's pandering to them why is that happening, I ask.

#31 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,490 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 04 May 2017 - 03:25 PM

yeah but if it's pandering to them why is that happening, I ask.

Its because they are stupid and have no idea what a good story is how how a charecter should act or even grow as the story goes on, nope its just hope will bang who in the end.

#32 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 04 May 2017 - 03:39 PM

Good god this anime is just so stupid now why do they keep it going when we all know that it sucks? Oh right to please to pro enders.

Not really. Pierto just wants to milk more money from fans that are stupid enough to continue watching this kitten series. It's not only the pro enders. :zaru:

Edited by Gravenimage, 04 May 2017 - 03:39 PM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#33 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 05 May 2017 - 12:58 AM

Chatte made a good point. Where are the teachers when the guy is controlled? Why students are forced to go in there? Then again, it is the same series that casually allow Boruto to enter to fight against Momo.

#34 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 05 May 2017 - 01:04 AM

Chatte made a good point. Where are the teachers when the guy is controlled? Why students are forced to go in there? Then again, it is the same series that casually allow Boruto to enter to fight against Momo.

It just conveniently happen like that.
Naruto doesn't fight the guy like orochimaru in part 1.

#35 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 05 May 2017 - 02:00 AM

It made sense with Orochimaru since it was sneaky. The recent one is open field. What Shino about to do makes some sense. It keeps being too convenient.

#36 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 05 May 2017 - 03:59 AM

It's called, "because the plot demands it." Also they aren't really given much thought into their story since they don't really care and they don't think the audience will either.

#37 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 05 May 2017 - 09:47 AM

It's called, "because the plot demands it." Also they aren't really given much thought into their story since they don't really care and they don't think the audience will either.

I believe that's their agenda. It's really ironic that majority of people don't like filler at all, but because of fresh start with a small claim of being canon by Kishimoto, our mind immediately treat this good story. It's Dragon Ball Super all over again. It doesn't matter if it's canon; if it's not good, it's not good. Granted, Dragon Ball Super picked up a lot from its mistake, due to being something DB should be, but their advantage is that we are actually continuing the old story with same characters. Boruto is a brand new adventure with a cast that is very similar to the predecessor. The worst part is the movie recap is guaranteed at this rate, so more of father-son issue (for the third time).

It's like that review said: it's not bad for now, but it most likely to go over 200 episodes and by that time, many people would have dropped because of weak writing. In short, it has short leg to stand on. This I agree with.

#38 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,490 posts

Posted 05 May 2017 - 01:05 PM

I believe that's their agenda. It's really ironic that majority of people don't like filler at all, but because of fresh start with a small claim of being canon by Kishimoto, our mind immediately treat this good story. It's Dragon Ball Super all over again. It doesn't matter if it's canon; if it's not good, it's not good. Granted, Dragon Ball Super picked up a lot from its mistake, due to being something DB should be, but their advantage is that we are actually continuing the old story with same characters. Boruto is a brand new adventure with a cast that is very similar to the predecessor. The worst part is the movie recap is guaranteed at this rate, so more of father-son issue (for the third time).

It's like that review said: it's not bad for now, but it most likely to go over 200 episodes and by that time, many people would have dropped because of weak writing. In short, it has short leg to stand on. This I agree with.

I agree as well SP and the manga writer of Bolt will not care they will keep on doing it cause they know people who do buy their stuff are, well they are not that bright man. I mean I am not watching Bolt I have better things to do with my life that watch that kitten of an anime I mean I am watching the Walking dead and other anime, well when I can not a lot of free time right now.

Oddly a good thing that could happen is someone buys Naruto and do what Disney did make everything from a point in the Naruto story none canon.

So say like before Neji dies everything after that even Neji's death is all made none canon, and that they are all in a Genjutsu Madara and Obito won and none of them know it, that is how I would do it as this way Neji is alive and that bad chapter never happened which I will not even mention of it.

And we can all tell how both NH and SS fans would act to this news as well that NaruHina is no longer canon. :D

#39 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 05 May 2017 - 01:43 PM

@thefirstevil
They can't do that. They may make the live action that stray from the canon but can't undo the canon source that's the manga.

#40 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 05 May 2017 - 03:03 PM

http://tvtropes.org/...nducedStupidity

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users