58 replies to this topic

#1 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 02 August 2017 - 08:54 PM

Boruto Naruto Next Generation Episode 18: A Day in The Life of the Uzumaki Family. So they are trying to convince their audience that Hinata is the terrifying almighty Shounen mother again?

Oh the daughter is sick...great this is going to be an nH family focus episode isn't it (I don't look up the title so I don't know it until after the opening)? The last two episode honestly weren't that bad, since they focused on other character instead of Bolt. So this episode goal is to make us fall in love with this nearly perfect family if we haven't already. Right I'm muting the episode so I won't hear the over-dramatic music that will be playing throughout the episode to make us connect with this family. So bolt is taking care of her and she got sick because she ...stayed in a pool too long last week? Can that even happen cause I've never seen it? What with this family obsession with Hamburgers now? So hinata goes out and get the medicine, better not get it from Sakura or the nH fans will accuse Sakura of trying to poison their "perfect" daughter. So then Bolt looks that a photo that looks like it was taken in the Naruto's Hokage inauguration attire. must have happened the next day because Naruto was knock out cold. Bolt talks about how "(they) had a rough time with (the daughter) back then too." That's a nice way to gloss over the fact that she was hunting him down with the intent to beat him up with a move that causes internal damage.

Opening

Oh it is an nH episode...*deep sigh*. ...Wait. Are they doing a flashback to retcon the inauguration oneshot and ova? Oh my god they are!!! Hold on I did a comment about this months ago. Let me just copy it and see if it still holds up to this episode:"Honestly, it is just pathetic. You can tell that they made that image after seeing the one shot, and realizing the implication that "Naruto might be spurning the marriage bed even before he became hokage." Meaning before they had the excuse that he was swamped with work as the hokage. Which is probably was the case since kishimoto probably made that one shot out of spite to the ending by that point. So they quickly made that image to justify: "No, Naruto has not fallen out of love with Hinata (shown by sleeping in his office), and it utterly miserable (as shown with how he behaves in the one shot.)It's just... uh ... he has a hangover...YES! YES! THAT'S IT! HE WAS OUT LAST NIGHT DRINKING HIMSELF INTO A STUPOR!!! That why he was sleeping in his office, and look utterly miserable throughout the entire story! He just had a hangover. Even thought he showed no signs of having one. You all just seeing him on an off-day. That's it. Normally he's just so non-stop in love with his wife that they even have sex in front of the kids or going around the village that's how much they are totally in love with each other they are. Don't worry everyone, he'll be back to what he should be; once we get into the Boruto anime. And decided what the story-line is for ourselves." It does except the last bit but that's because they are bound by the movie. How is Naruto the only one that looks even the slightest bit intoxicated? He their boss after tomorrow why weren't they drinking along with them. Why were they all the designated driver? The image at least gave me the impression that they all got drunk and Naruto either drank too much/the most or was a light weight. Which Hinata says he is a light weight. Bolt woke up and looks at his drunk dad.

Oh my god the kids do look somewhat slightly younger then they do in other episode! They can age! They can age! So they do the morning bit...we already know what happens so do i have to write about it? It is literally a copy of the ova. Are they trying to save money? So if this is just a copy of the ova I am going to end this summary becasue their is nothing else to talk about that we haven't already discussed before.Wait they kept that bit where she hunted him down!? So she beat her brother so bad that day he swore that he would never upset her again. What a wonderful family. He actually thought he was going to die. What a wonderful family.

OK end of flashback it seem only took half the episode. I do love that only the nH family were the only ones not at the ceremony. So now is the time for Bolt to complain about how dare his father not come home when his daughter has a fever. Then Naruto comes home once he done complaining to check up on the daughter. Naruto's cloak was inside out. After that they start to argue what they should give to daughter when she was sick. They argue so Hinata activates her almighty mom powers, and kicks them out of the house. They decide to get ramen. Bolt is not impressed. Naruto talks up ramen for a moment which was kind of funny. Naruto is using his wedding gift of an all you can eat coupon. They have a poster of Naruto eating ramen in the shop as advertisement. Honestly this is good but could be made better if Bolt wasn't there. Oh they brought up the two page date bit Kishimoto drew for the Last. So they talk and of course the daddy issues is the topic of ever discussion they have. Oh thank god the fat filler is her with Choji for their monthly ramen eating contest; please EAT UP THE REMAINING TIME ON THIS EPISODE SO I DON'T HAVE TO SUFFER ANYMORE OF BOLT'S WHINING!!! NOOOOO!!! Back to Bolt whining about his daddy issue and using those two for his complaining. (skipping) So stuff happens and Naruto at the end talks about how much he wants to protect his family.

Was this episode exist just so they could animate the drinking bit; so they could try to justify Naruto being on the couch again?

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 02 August 2017 - 09:12 PM.

#2 BlackShirtGuy

BlackShirtGuy

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 174 posts
  • Interests:Videogames, Anime, Naruto, Dragon Ball, Spider-Man, Megaman, Ace Attorney Series.

Posted 02 August 2017 - 09:17 PM

Boruto Naruto Next Generation Episode 18: A Day in The Life of the Uzumaki Family. So they are trying to convince their audience that Hinata is the terrifying almighty Shounen mother again?

Oh the daughter is sick...great this is going to be an nH family focus episode isn't it (I don't look up the title so I don't know it until after the opening)? The last two episode honestly weren't that bad, since they focused on other character instead of Bolt. So this episode goal is to make us fall in love with this nearly perfect family if we haven't already. Right I'm muting the episode so I won't hear the over-dramatic music that will be playing throughout the episode to make us connect with this family. So bolt is taking care of her and she got sick because she ...stayed in a pool too long last week? Can that even happen cause I've never seen it? What with this family obsession with Hamburgers now? So hinata goes out and get the medicine, better not get it from Sakura or the nH fans will accuse Sakura of trying to poison their "perfect" daughter. So then Bolt looks that a photo that looks like it was taken in the Naruto's Hokage inauguration attire. must have happened the next day because Naruto was knock out cold. Bolt talks about how "(they) had a rough time with (the daughter) back then too." That's a nice way to gloss over the fact that she was hunting him down with the intent to beat him up with a move that causes internal damage.

Opening

Oh it is an nH episode...*deep sigh*. ...Wait. Are they doing a flashback to retcon the inauguration oneshot and ova? Oh my god they are!!! Hold on I did a comment about this months ago. let me just copy it and see if it still holds up to this episode:"Honestly, it is just pathetic. You can tell that they made that image after seeing the one shot, and realizing the implication that "Naruto might be spurning the marriage bed even before he became hokage." Meaning before they had the excuse that he was swamped with work as the hokage. Which is probably was the case since kishimoto probably made that one shot out of spite to the ending by that point. So they quickly made that image to justify: "No, Naruto has not fallen out of love with Hinata (shown by sleeping in his office), and it utterly miserable (as shown with how he behaves in the one shot.)It's just... uh ... he has a hangover...YES! YES! THAT'S IT! HE WAS OUT LAST NIGHT DRINKING HIMSELF INTO A STUPOR!!! That why he was sleeping in his office, and look utterly miserable throughout the entire story! He just had a hangover. Even thought he showed no signs of having one. You all just seeing him on an off-day. That's it. Normally he's just so none-stop in love with his wife that they even have sex in front of the kids or going around the village that's how much they are totally in love with each other they are. Don't worry everyone, he'll be back to what he should be; once we get into the Boruto anime. And decided what the story-line is for ourselves." It does except the last bit but that's because they are bound by the movie. How is Naruto the only one that looks even the slightest bit intoxicated? He their boss after tomorrow why weren't they drinking along with them. Why were they all the designated driver? The image at least gave me the impression that they all got drunk and Naruto either drank too much/the most or was a light weight. Which Hinata says he is a light weight. Bolt woke up and looks at his drunk dad.

Oh my god the kids do look somewhat slightly younger then they do in other episode! They can age! They can age! So they do the morning bit...we already know what happens so do i have to write about it? It is literally a copy of the ova. Are they trying to save money? So if this is just a copy of the ova I am going to end this summary becasue their is nothing else to talk about that we haven't already discussed before.Wait they kept that bit where she hunted him down!? So she beat her brother so bad that day he swore that he would never upset her again. What a wonderful family. He actually thought he was going to die. What a wonderful family.

OK end of flashback it seem only took half the episode. I do love that only the nH family were the only ones not at the ceremony. So now is the time for Bolt to complain about how dare his father not come home when his daughter has a fever. Then Naruto comes home once he done complaining to check up on the daughter. Naruto's cloak was inside out. After that they start to argue what they should give to daughter when she was sick. They argue so Hinata activates her almighty mom powers, and kicks them out of the house. They decide to get ramen. Bolt is not impressed. Naruto talks up ramen for a moment which was kind of funny. Naruto is using his wedding gift of an all you can eat coupon. They have a poster of Naruto eating ramen in the shop as advertisement. Honestly this is good but could be made better if Bolt wasn't there. Oh they brought up the two page date bit Kishimoto drew for the Last. So they talk and of course the daddy issues is the topic of ever discussion they have. Oh thank god the fat filler is her with Choji for their monthly ramen eating contest; please EAT UP THE REMAINING TIME ON THIS EPISODE SO I DON'T HAVE TO SUFFER ANYMORE OF BOLT'S WHINING!!! NOOOOO!!! Back to Bolt whining about his daddy issue and using those two for his complaining. (skipping) So stuff happens and Naruto at the end talks about how much he wants to protect his family.

Was this episode exist just so they could animate the drinking bit; so they could try to justify Naruto being on the couch again?

768.gif

Good Job Naruto, You failed your father, you failed your godfather, you betrayed your mothers dying wishes but hey at least your a hokage right? So I guess:
bb2.png

P.S. @Bail o' Lies please keep doing this reviews man, I know it's a burden but you are always making people laugh  :lmao:

“There are many types of monsters in this world, monsters who will not show themselves and who cause trouble. Monsters who abduct children, monsters who devour dreams, monsters who suck blood, and, monsters who always tell lies. Lying monsters are a real nuisance, they are much more cunning than other monsters. They pose as humans, even though they have no understanding of the human heart. They eat, even though they've never experienced hunger. They study even though the have no interest in academics. They seek friendship even though they do not know how to love. If I were to encounter such a monster, I would likely be eaten by it, because in truth, I am that monster.”   -L. Lawliet

#3 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 02 August 2017 - 10:23 PM

P.S. @Bail o' Lies please keep doing this reviews man, I know it's a burden but you are always making people laugh  :lmao:

They are more summaries then reviews, but thank you.

Going to correct points here and there, now that the humor is finished, rather than having two summaries.

1: No, Himawari did not explicitly get sick from staying too long in the pool, it was Boruto's guess.

2: Hamburger Steak is different from a Hamburger. It's a Steak that gets its name from being similar to a shape of a patty.

3: A lot of NH fans are also SS fans, nor would any sensible (And most are) NH fan accuse Sakura of poison.

4: Taking the Himawari joke a little too dramatically. But I guess that plays to the humor.

Opening:

1: No retcon is occurring. I would recommend avoiding this word, as you misunderstand the definition.

2: There's no evidence that Kishimoto just destroyed his ending, and no reason to even suspect this.

3: Naruto did not look miserable. This is a conspiracy theory.

4: The Drinking does supply an answer on why Naruto woke up so late.

5: I notice a Bashing Rant. It doesn't add to the intent of humor, and I'd recommend editing it out.

6: Nothing wrong with keeping it, it is meant to be taken humorously.

7: Yes, it uses the OVA/Manga as a framework. This is a framestory this time around.

8: Question: How would it be better if Bolt wasn't here? This is actually a great moment of chronic tension, because we can see the Father and Son relationship at work, essentially, Naruto not 100% understanding how to be a father due to not truly having one himself to really mold what its like, and Bolt wanting to be closer to his father, but having some childish pride about it. This is actually the sort of stuff you'd see in literary works. Going to give my quiet applause for this piece of the work.

9: Let's please stop using Fat Filler. It's borderline bashing, rather than funny at all.

10: No, this episode clearly does not exist for that one scene.

1. In stories if their is only one explanation given and nothing that contradicts it then it is normal to assume that's what the writers want you to think is the answer.

2. I don't know much about cooking but I assume  that a Hamburger steak is made from the same meat that people make Hamburgers with? So again what with this hamburger obsession?

3. They tend to do blame Sakura for everything and take everything she does in a negative way. For example; they still blame her for Neji's death.

4. If it was morally wrong for Sakura to hit Naruto, why is it morally right for the daughter to use an attack that causes internal damage on her family? Bolt says later in the episode he thought he was going to die from it.

5. I consider it a retcon and I don't trust you on the matter of what is a retcon and what is not.

6. Then why does he write nH's and SS's family as negatively as he does. If he was planning it for 15 years going on nearly twenty now wouldn't he want them to be happy?

7. He does. Even people that supported the ending thought that when they read the oneshot and watched the ova.

8. Then why were none of his other friends drunk with him. They were all sober. If they were celebrating something should all of them -except Lee- be even the little bit flushed? Again all this is just to explain why he was on a couch instead of a bed where he and hinata could sleep together.

9. That a comment when I first saw the image that scene was based off of and I wanted to see it if still held up. As far as I'm concerned after watching it; it does.

10. If this is about the daughter bit like #4 second verse is same as the first.

11. They already did it as an ova? Why are they adding it to the anime? If they wanted to add it to Bolt all along why not hold off on it till this episode to prevent fans from watching the same thing twice?

12. To be honest Bolt bring down the quality of the anime every scene he is in. The better episodes are the ones that don't focus on him.

13. Explain this already, the answer still the same; No.

14. A scene?! Half the Bloody episode was the ova again with the only thing different was the drinking bit was animated instead of an end credits image. If Half the episode is something they already done before with just one change; then why do it? So either they are losing money and decided to save some by only having to work on the other half, or it was for that one scene.

Also it not really a summary of the episode if your just commenting on my post.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 02 August 2017 - 10:51 PM.

#4 BlackShirtGuy

BlackShirtGuy

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 174 posts
  • Interests:Videogames, Anime, Naruto, Dragon Ball, Spider-Man, Megaman, Ace Attorney Series.

Posted 02 August 2017 - 10:26 PM

How did Naruto fail any of these people? I don't see any weight or truth in that statement.

Sooo my statement has no weight or truth, huh? Look, everyone here knows you position and statements about the series, so drop it, You are NOT discussing properly if you were, you wouldn't just say, "You are wrong" you would also show proof that contradicts my statements, but let me tell you my reasoning and my PROOF behind mine.
Naruto promised to his father and also to Jiraiya, that he would find an answer to peace (to solve the circle of hatred, remember that big plot element on pein arc that was dropped never to be touched again?), when he defeated Nagato, he told him he didn't have the answer, but he wouldn't give up on searching because he knew that if he did, it will all be over(however, Naruto never touched upon this again, which also betrays his Nindo, which is an even BIGGER problem but he did it on the last so well)

The part about betraying his mother wishes, Kushina told him when she died, that he must stay away from the 3 ninja sins ( or sth like that I don't remember the names) , she told him to save his money, to stay away from alcohol and be careful around women (she also told him to find a woman like her but she specifically  told him NOT to fall for a weird one which he described Hinata as).
All of this is in the manga, READ the manga, READ IT, and then discuss, you are literally just entering this forums to start verbal fights with other users (no I'm not gonna call it arguments, or discussions, because if they were, you would show PROOF) so please everyone here is starting to lose their patience, so, stop starting fights in EVERY.SINGLE.THREAD everytime someone says something that goes against your opinion, we get it, you disagree with us.
You think everything turned all right, I really wish we all could live in negation like you but we don't. Look, we know you liked the Last, we know you are satisfied with the ending, we know you think we twist facts or misinterpret stuff, we know you are a self-proclaimed NS fan, why can't just give it a rest, this is gonna be my final message  directed towards you, I tried to be as polite as possible, but I'm really tired of your, "No, YOU ARE WRONG" it's getting old, if you wanna "debate" GO TO DEBATE THREADS!

Edited by BlackShirtGuy, 02 August 2017 - 10:28 PM.

“There are many types of monsters in this world, monsters who will not show themselves and who cause trouble. Monsters who abduct children, monsters who devour dreams, monsters who suck blood, and, monsters who always tell lies. Lying monsters are a real nuisance, they are much more cunning than other monsters. They pose as humans, even though they have no understanding of the human heart. They eat, even though they've never experienced hunger. They study even though the have no interest in academics. They seek friendship even though they do not know how to love. If I were to encounter such a monster, I would likely be eaten by it, because in truth, I am that monster.”   -L. Lawliet

#5 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 02 August 2017 - 10:53 PM

If remember correctly that person dislike Bail's review/summary of boruto anime and because of that that person decide to make his/her own review/summary.

http://www.narusaku....ic=16237&page=3

But she/he still here complaining about Bail's review/summary instead of doing her/his own review/summary ... :lmao:

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#6 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 02 August 2017 - 11:17 PM

Opening

Oh it is an nH episode...*deep sigh*. ...Wait. Are they doing a flashback to retcon the inauguration oneshot and ova? Oh my god they are!!! Hold on I did a comment about this months ago. Let me just copy it and see if it still holds up to this episode:"Honestly, it is just pathetic. You can tell that they made that image after seeing the one shot, and realizing the implication that "Naruto might be spurning the marriage bed even before he became hokage." Meaning before they had the excuse that he was swamped with work as the hokage. Which is probably was the case since kishimoto probably made that one shot out of spite to the ending by that point. So they quickly made that image to justify: "No, Naruto has not fallen out of love with Hinata (shown by sleeping in his office), and it utterly miserable (as shown with how he behaves in the one shot.)It's just... uh ... he has a hangover...YES! YES! THAT'S IT! HE WAS OUT LAST NIGHT DRINKING HIMSELF INTO A STUPOR!!! That why he was sleeping in his office, and look utterly miserable throughout the entire story! He just had a hangover. Even thought he showed no signs of having one. You all just seeing him on an off-day. That's it. Normally he's just so non-stop in love with his wife that they even have sex in front of the kids or going around the village that's how much they are totally in love with each other they are. Don't worry everyone, he'll be back to what he should be; once we get into the Boruto anime. And decided what the story-line is for ourselves." It does except the last bit but that's because they are bound by the movie. How is Naruto the only one that looks even the slightest bit intoxicated? He their boss after tomorrow why weren't they drinking along with them. Why were they all the designated driver? The image at least gave me the impression that they all got drunk and Naruto either drank too much/the most or was a light weight. Which Hinata says he is a light weight. Bolt woke up and looks at his drunk dad.

I was under the impression Naruto and Hinata were "so in love" they'd have 19 kids and counting. :lmao: Wasn't that What SP was going for? :zaru:

Edited by Phantom_999, 02 August 2017 - 11:22 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#7 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 03 August 2017 - 12:19 AM

Making Hinata out character again with a Tsundere act is inconsistent with the canon material. Out of character is looked down upon in good writing story.

Making her interact in that way gives a poor grade to her consistency in character.

As for personally, I don't like seeing Hinata acting as Sakura.

Edited by T XD, 03 August 2017 - 12:20 AM.

#8 The Doctor forever

The Doctor forever

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 116 posts

Posted 03 August 2017 - 12:22 AM

I was under the impression Naruto and Hinata were "so in love" they'd have 19 kids and counting. :lmao: Wasn't that What SP was going for? :zaru:

lol one person once said that they have sex five times a day shows how nuts NH fans are, but knowing both SP and Kishi they will make more just to shove it in our faces.

@ T XD cause remember they need to show Hinata is there little goddess who can do no damm wrong after alll, can someone please kill her.

#9 BlackShirtGuy

BlackShirtGuy

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 174 posts

Posted 03 August 2017 - 12:22 AM

Okay. Starting with:

Naruto promised to his father and also to Jiraiya, that he would find an answer to peace (to solve the circle of hatred, remember that big plot element on pein arc that was dropped never to be touched again?), when he defeated Nagato, he told him he didn't have the answer, but he wouldn't give up on searching because he knew that if he did, it will all be over(however, Naruto never touched upon this again, which also betrays his Nindo, which is an even BIGGER problem but he did it on the last so well)

1: There is a key difference in the fourth war than there is in the others. Obito and Kabuto provide a threat that is responded to. It's notably that this threat, instead of being responded by the nations individually, forms into the Allied Shinobi Alliance. But more importantly is the aftermath to this question.

First, the shinobi mindest after is change, lead by people less inclined to exploit their position of power to the detriment of others. It's also largely influenced by Naruto, who puts forward really Ashura's system, a system of cooperation and unity. This wins out, the Kage meeting in 700 is much less tense and almost leisurely. You seem them cooperating, and really, what happens is less of an idealistic world peace approach, but something that forms into a historically accurate portrayal of things. Sure, the system could collapse one day, but its largely stable. What fueled the wars back then, economy and cycles of hate, are gone. You even see inter-village marriages. Economic development has increased, by noticing the growing technology. This is actually very historically accurate, see Japan post World War 2, which, this is likely even inspired from, seeing that much the same occurs in Naruto, be it in a much faster pace.

Second, within the manga, Naruto doesn't drink, though we don't  really see his money spending habits. They are to be take as mother's worries. The last part well... here is where the parallel comes in, because essentially Naruto and Kushina both think their ultimate love interests are weird, but they find out they are not. I also don't think that is the accurate translation, but nevertheless, the point remains.

Reads Post....
8LSW8l7.gif
Ok, first you just confirmed my point of Naruto having nothing to do with peace, if things are how you say they are, then Obito and Madara are to thank for the newfound peace. It was their declaration of war to all the shinobi world which made them unite as a single alliance.
However assuming this "peace" you mention in 700 is real, then, remind me why do we STILL have child soldiers? The shinobi system was always crap and created people like Sasuke and Obito, so why the HELL are we they not fixing it if they are in times of peace?! Let me guess, your answer is, "Oh well they needed it to be like that for the Boruto Series" , no, there was never a point to the stupid Boruto series noone cares about Burrito and thanks to The Last (Which again wasn't ever suppused to exist) nobody cares about the main cast either.
Futhermore if they live in times of peace, why Naruto can't spend a flipping day a week with his family?? Tsunade trained and looked after Sakura in much rougher times, Sarutobi also had the time to check on Naruto's progress and even was present when his team take on some of their missions.
On your second point about the parallels I don't even, I just can't... look if what you say is true then show me a flipping scan of both Kushina calling Minato weird and Minato calling Kushina weird (I'm pretty sure the only one who called the other something negative AT FIRST was Kushina who initially didn't believe in Minato's dream) , as I said show me a scan else I'm just gonna assume I'm right.

Edited by BlackShirtGuy, 03 August 2017 - 12:25 AM.

#10 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 03 August 2017 - 12:29 AM

lol one person once said that they have sex five times a day shows how nuts NH fans are, but knowing both SP and Kishi they will make more just to shove it in our faces.

@ T XD cause remember they need to show Hinata is there little goddess who can do no damm wrong after alll, can someone please kill her.

Self insert , when they say that , it means They are the one who wants to bang hinata 5 times a day.

#11 ThroughWithLove

ThroughWithLove

Illustrious Tap Dancer

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 03 August 2017 - 12:44 AM

BlackShirtGuy, there is no answer on the "cycle of hatred" plot line. I've gotten into this with analyzer-sama before and he could never once demonstrate where Naruto "ended the cycle of hatred" (citing the war and the gains as  a result doesn't count, since it wasn't his decision for the countries to unite). And that's on account of the fact that this subplot was abandoned; it never gets referenced again and periods of peace is not in itself proof of permanent peace as we see during the First Hokage's lifespan as well as during Boruto's evidently based on whoever this new villain is in the future. 

As to Minato/Hinata stuff, that's all troll-bait (see the previous Boruto thread). :P

Edited by ThroughWithLove, 03 August 2017 - 12:45 AM.

Posted Image

Behold! Akame ga Kill's True Canon Pairing!

#12 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 03 August 2017 - 01:07 AM

Hinata isn't acting like Sakura though. She may have kicked them out, but Sakura's comical style is a punch. We cut away after Hinata's scary mom act. If we are

Sakura's Tsundere character isn't limited to punch and, if you remember,  her Tsundere acts and the comical reliefs are varied in the manga. They're facial expressions, behavioral expressions, verbal expressions, specific way of conveying thoughts and specific way of conveying speech.

What Hinata is doing till now with her Tsundere's acts are the same as the above mentioned about Tsudere characters. An act that Sakura shown to do it since she was 12 years old. Hinata isn't Tsundere. She was shown that way twice and once Boruto mentioning it, and it seems it won't stop.

Her canon character is being molded.

Edited by T XD, 03 August 2017 - 01:12 AM.

#13 BlackShirtGuy

BlackShirtGuy

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 174 posts

Posted 03 August 2017 - 01:12 AM

Sakura's Tsundere character isn't limited to punch and, if you remember,  her Tsundere acts and the comical reliefs are varied in the manga. They're facial expressions, behavioral expressions, verbal expressions, etc.

What Hinata is doing is one of Tsundere's expressive acts. An act that Sakura shown to do it since she was 12 years old.. Hinata isn't Tsundere. She was shown that way twice and once Boruto mentioning it, and it seems it won't stop.

Get ready, because consistency flew right out of the window never to be seen again since chapter 693. The only thing consistent with Hinata is her obsession with Naruto (remember where she left their children in order to go "help" her husband and almost got killed, yeah BEST MOM EVER) Studio Pierrot is gonna do wathever the flip it wants now, It wouldn't surprise me if one episode she suddenly is super powerful and takes like 12 ninja elites or something that they kidnapped her stupid daughter. 

Edited by BlackShirtGuy, 03 August 2017 - 01:32 AM.

#14 Khaleesi

Khaleesi

Mother of dragons

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,237 posts

Posted 03 August 2017 - 01:30 AM

I just watched it. Besides all that was discussed when the manga chapter of his ceremony was out, I only have to say this: Wtf. Hinata was so OOC when she was "angry". I would actually picture her trying to interfere between them, convincing them soft-talking and trying to be sweet. That other reaction is more a Kushina/Sakura type.

dumbo-pink-elephants-on-parade1.gif?w=50

queen-harley.tumblr.com

#15 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 03 August 2017 - 02:14 AM

I just watched it. Besides all that was discussed when the manga chapter of his ceremony was out, I only have to say this: Wtf. Hinata was so OOC when she was "angry". I would actually picture her trying to interfere between them, convincing them soft-talking and trying to be sweet. That other reaction is more a Kushina/Sakura type.

The problem is that Hinata the type of character that if they became a mother they would be the type that them being disappointed in the main character would be so devastating to the main character that the character would resolve never to do that again. We see an example of this in the Gadien when Bolt decides to hand the bento over to Salad is what finally made him do it was imagining the look of disappointment on her face, and in the movie when he is railing against his dad he goes up to his room once he see her crying.

The thing is that when you have a Father and Son duo like Naruto and Bolt they normally have the almighty terrifying standard shounen mom to crack the whip and keep order; Like Chichi and Bulma from dragon ball. But those type of characters come from a Tsudere becoming a mother, and Hinata no matter what is not a Tsudere.

Now why they are changing her personality is they don't want to make her come off as weak. Think about it. If every time Bolt start railing on his dad, messes up in school, or gets into a fight with naruto all she does is either look sad or cry. She going to come off as pathetic, and they at least have three more arcs or roughly a year (real time) or so till they pass the chunin exams. Remember this is the girl that for years SP had been hyping up as the "True Heroine of Naruto" who deserved and was entitled to the spot of both Heroine and love interest of Naruto, and should've replaced Sakura the moment she was created. And yet she can't handle her son and husband in the slightest!? So of course they going to change her just like they did in the Naruto anime; where they made her perfect flawless waifu moe girl most of the time, and then made her an all power badass goddess of war in fights.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 03 August 2017 - 02:21 AM.

#16 BlackShirtGuy

BlackShirtGuy

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 174 posts

Posted 03 August 2017 - 02:22 AM

The problem is that Hinata the type of character that if they became a mother they would be the type that them being disappointed in the main character would be so devastating to the main character that the character would resolve never to do that again. We see an example of this in the Gadien when Bolt decides to hand the bento over to Salad is what finally made him do it was imagining the look of disappointment on her face, and in the movie when he is railing against his dad he goes up to his room once he see her crying.

The thing is that when you have a Father and Son duo like Naruto and Bolt they normally have the almighty terrifying standard shounen mom to crack the whip and keep order; Like Chichi and Bulma from dragon ball. But those type of characters come from a Tsudere becoming a mother, and Hinata no matter what is not a Tsudere.

Now why they are changing her personality is they don't want to make her come off as weak. Think about it. If every time Bolt start railing on his dad, messes up in school, or gets into a fight with naruto all she does is either look sad or cry. She going to come off as pathetic, and they at least have three more arcs or roughly a year (real time) or so till they pass the chunin exams. Remember this is the girl that for years SP had been hyping up as the "True Heroine of Naruto" who deserved and was entitle to the spot of both Heroine and love interest of Naruto, and should've replaced Sakura the moment she was created. And yet she can't handle her son and husband in the slightest!? So of course they going to change her just like they did in the Naruto anime; where they made her perfect flawless waifu moe girl most of the time, and then made her an all power badass goddess of war in fights.

Which is sad, they don't even truly care about her character, because if they did at least they would treat her with dignity and consistency but no, she can go for moping little girl, to powerful angry mom with the snap of the fingers.

#17 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 03 August 2017 - 02:30 AM

Is this story is even still about ninja anymore at this point ? . Did they finally admit they can't create a decent storyline and the sale keep dropping like a stone , so they decide to cater the shipping fans now ?

#18 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 03 August 2017 - 02:30 AM

Which is sad, they don't even truly care about her character, because if they did at least they would treat her with dignity and consistency but no, she can go for moping little girl, to powerful angry mom with the snap of the fingers.

To be entirely honest Kishimoto is consistent with her, its SP that's the problem. Kishimoto was always at best indifferent towards her so he has always written her as a weak shy girl that only really does something when Adrenalin is pumping. SP see her as perfect but since they were never able to make Kishimoto go fully along with that they have to keep adjusting her to insure she remains perfect.

#19 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 03 August 2017 - 02:32 AM

Is this story is even still about ninja anymore at this point ? . Did they finally admit they can't create a decent storyline and the sale keep dropping like a stone , so they decide to cater the shipping fans now ?

...At the moment it's an anime school story with the main character having lots of Daddy issues set in a world that has Ninjas in it.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 03 August 2017 - 02:32 AM.

#20 BlackShirtGuy

BlackShirtGuy

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 174 posts

Posted 03 August 2017 - 02:46 AM

To be entirely honest Kishimoto is consistent with her, its SP that's the problem. Kishimoto was always at best indifferent towards her so he has always written her as a weak shy girl that only really does something when Adrenalin is pumping. SP see her as perfect but since they were never able to make Kishimoto go fully along with that they have to keep adjusting her to insure she remains perfect.

Yeah, but Kishimoto doesn't care or can't do anything anymore just like the ending, so there is no consistency with her anymore, it isn't the first time this has happened Bourto mentioned how scary her mom is in the first chapter, so since then SP has been meddling with her character.

Right, but the joke is scary mom. It's not the same thing, not sure why we are trying to force it into the same thing, which I believe is the mistake's source.

This is conspiracy theorying? Even if this one moment is OOC, giving you the benefit of the doubt in an example, Hinata is mostly IC, bar a comical moment? And this is giving it to you, which I disagree with you on this completely.

See above. It's not OOC.

I think the mistake is forcing this into a Tsundere trope, which isn't what is happening here, nor does it really fit well.

The rest is conspiracy theoying.

Just because is a joke, doesn't mean it doesn't need consistency (if it were a filler episode we wouldn't complain) but assuming it's canon and it isn't filler we SHOULD

Why the question mark? Unsure about yourself? Anyways that's not a cospiracy theory, I'm just speculating a reason for how things turned out the way it did for the series based on facts, if it were a conspiracy theory it would be more a kin the lines of:" I think Studio Pierrot threatened Kishi in order to gave much more relevance to Hinata and grant her wishes I mean she's the only side character who has a flipping ending to herself".
It is and you know it, shush it.
The mistake is the Studio forcing Hinata to be something she's not.
It is not.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users