256 replies to this topic

#1 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 07:22 AM

http://www.animenews...-5-weeks/.79600 any comment?

tumblr_inline_o0t4b3AHI71txjvtf_500.gif

#2 Kyaerai

Kyaerai

My faith in humanity.

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 733 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 07:29 AM

I'm literally crying right now.
WqQwzgf.gif

#3 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 07:37 AM

I'm literally crying right now.

i hope the 5 chapters are very long even the odds are very slim

tumblr_inline_o0t4b3AHI71txjvtf_500.gif

#4 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts
  • Interests:Animanga, Art, Books, Gaming, Web Design.(Yes, I am a geek and proud of it)

Posted 06 October 2014 - 08:05 AM

Here's official confirmation from Viz: http://shonenjump.viz.com/node/2326

I just hope that Kishi doesn't botch up the ending.  :sad:   If we have an open ending in regards to pairings in the manga, the shipping arguments will NEVER end... (unless he does a Naruto Part 3 with at least one canon couple)

#5 nikki1314

nikki1314

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 754 posts
  • Interests:NARUSAKU , FANFICS , NARUSAK.. oh ive said that.. MUSIC , Photography and NARUSAKU!

Posted 06 October 2014 - 08:09 AM

It's a possibility now that a lot of things (pairings included) might be resolved in the movie, unless it's like rave with 60 or more pages on the last chapter.

-Naruto ending gets released- 

Kishi: Honey, I’m home! 

His wife:

tumblr_inline_nw89a6rhAY1smwzjq_500.gif

#6 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 08:31 AM

Here's official confirmation from Viz: http://shonenjump.viz.com/node/2326

I just hope that Kishi doesn't botch up the ending.  :sad:   If we have an open ending in regards to pairings in the manga, the shipping arguments will NEVER end... (unless he does a Naruto Part 3 with at least one canon couple)

Judging how the series has been going, I'd say yes. It's such a shame that one of the most monumental series since DB will go out with a sputter. I have mixed feelings about this. On one hand, I'm happy that it's finally ending, but on the other hand, it feels like it will leave a small hole in my heart.

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#7 Branden

Branden

The man who's going to save the world.

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,700 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 08:38 AM

I get the feeling Kishimoto has wanted to end the series for a while now. This is good. Maybe his next manga will be something he really cares about.

Romance_Dawn_Arc.png

"This hat means a lot to me. Promise me you'll give it back someday...

when you've become a great pirate." -Shanks

#8 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 06 October 2014 - 08:48 AM

The thing is we know too little with the New Project Era. The manga may end in 5 chapters but maybe not the franchise.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#9 Tatsumi

Tatsumi

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 49 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 09:09 AM

how exactly is he going to finish the manga in 5 chapters....

#10 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 06 October 2014 - 09:21 AM

Looks like NH is not going the final out come of the shipping wars. It depends on the aftermath battle Naruto versus Sasuke.

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#11 Tatsumi

Tatsumi

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 49 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 09:41 AM

Well what i guess really needs to be said (if no open ending) get ready for war people! the shipping results come soon.

#12 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 09:53 AM

Well this is shocking and kinda sad to see the end of en era.

Though considering the recent events, it's hard to consider that everything ends in just about 100 or so pages.

I mean many of us thought there would be a better ending or that this fight, the final fight of all things, would last longer.

I mean most fights in the naruto verse last 15 to 20 chapters, even the rumble against obito and kabuto were about 20, kagyua was 10. Ao now this one is going to be left at 5 or even less? Unless we counted all these deals starting with obito as one giant fight.

What about the aftermath? I mean not counting sakura, wouldn't we see the results of naruto and Sasuke releasing the genjutsu or at least some war aftermath before the end?

What I am saying though is, at this point, the moment Madara threw the genjutsu out that was almost like yanking all the other cast out and ending their part in the story. Sakura and Kakashi for the most recent of deals with sakura going under and Kakashi just exhausted, I mean shouldn't there be a reaction from all these guys after naruto ends all these ordeals? Some aftermath or scene for after the war?

I mean I was expecting this to last longer, not this many chapters, but unless these chapters are longer, like twice as long each. Maybe that would be enough. If these 5 chapters had I don't know a total of 200 to 300 pages together, that may be able to be a convincing a amount for an ending, but to have around 90 seems well, too odd.

At this point well it's sad to see the series ending it's been a fun ride but at this point it seems the story was one that was good for the long run but got crazy and a little confusing near the end.

Though I will say this. Considering the pairing stuff, after all this, there is no way SS could be canon and nh is otherwise ended by all results if only 5 chapters remain.

So the last should answer everything? Hopefully it does or if the stuff continues in the new era project stuff. Then filler crap just goes on and SP does what it feels like, still to me, using the timeskip as an excuse for anything including pairings isn't the best.

Well guys. It's been a mostly good run but now we just need to wait and see the ending to the manga, luckly ns stuff is still around, we need to see exactly what happens in these 5 chapters and see how long they are. Maybe we will be suprised.

If these chapters are longer and were made in advance then this could be good. Otherwise we need to see what remains in the 100 or so remaining pages.

When people insult my OTP

Insulting a man’s ship, be worse than insulting his mother.

#13 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 10:16 AM

There's the movie. If there's going to be any SS or NH. It has to be in the movie.

#14 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 10:19 AM

It means only 5 more podcasts to go. 6 if we count the movies

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#15 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 10:21 AM

It means only 5 more podcasts to go. 6 if we count the movies

Well, unless we have someone to go to Japan and watch the movie, then at least 5 more left.

#16 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,490 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 06 October 2014 - 10:38 AM

Well I think we all know that Kishi won't say who Naruto has ended up with now and here he said he would well right now all we can do is pray and hope to god that Kishi does make a canon pairing in the Manga and that the last chapters are now longer or at least the last 2 or 3 chapters I mean why just five when the whole fight with Sasuke and Naruto has just started, Oh well lets just pray for the best right now.

#17 Iwantbuns

Iwantbuns

Liana loves yellow o_o

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts
  • Location:What does that even mean? My 'location' changes all the time...
  • Interests:NaruSaku, SasuNaru, SasuHina, Sakura, Naruto, Hinata, Sasuke, Gaara, Itachi, Kakashi, Madara (especially when he's badass xD), Hashirama's laugh <3, forums, debating about random s**t, bananas, lemons, the color yellow, the number 29, people cheating on other people, people killing themselves, the power of bonds and s**t, anime, manga, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, Bleach, Sailor Moon, Fairy Tail, Pokemon, Death Note, Yu-Gi-Oh, and much more, chibis, drawing, dogs, cats, frogs, angst, tragedy, fluff, music, punk rock, piano, dubstep, trance, Avril Lavigne, OneRepublic, Ed Sheeran, Paramore, monsters, zombies, vampires, demons, violence, sex, supernatural s**t, food, fat people, anorexic people, Dora the Explorer, and Barney the mother-effing dinosaur. :)

Posted 06 October 2014 - 11:23 AM

Guys. I had a thought. We had NH moments near the end, right? What if NaruHina randomly becomes canon within these chapters? Hinata is still there you know. 

I know NaruSaku has development, but 5 chapters... I wouldn't be surprised, if Kishi just ended it with NH. Don't like the idea, but it's actually pretty possible at this point. How else would someone wrap up pairings? Hmm. I guess I'm still thinking about it.

tumblr_inline_miqmooGYSM1qz4rgp.gif

Why do people NOT ship these two? I just don't get it.

Probably cause they hate Sakura. When she's probably the most developed female character in the whole show.

I respect Hinata, but Sakura deserves some too.

#18 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts
  • Interests:Animanga, Art, Books, Gaming, Web Design.(Yes, I am a geek and proud of it)

Posted 06 October 2014 - 12:01 PM

Well, I do have some faith that Kishi won't suddenly throw in a NaruHina/SasuSaku ending.  He's spent too much time burying both pairings, especially SasuSaku.  I would have been fine with either pairing happening if it made logical sense, but Naruto has never had any interest in Hinata, and Sasuke has pretty much stomped all over Sakura's heart and used Amaterasu on the fragments.

5 chapters sounds awfully short, assuming that they all have the normal number of pages, but there is a way for Naruto to quickly end the fight.  He could force the link between his sun seal and Sasuke's moon seal, freeing everyone from the cocoons.  That would also explain why Naruto has a bandaged hand in the movie; he could have taken the brunt of one of Sasuke's attacks to it and used the opportunity to complete the seal.

Then Sasuke loses the opportunity to kill the Kages and has to retreat, and we cut to Sakura finding a seriously injured Naruto... and cue that Uniqlo NaruSaku OVA ending (with a little more love in it :narusaku: ).

Since this topic is all about the Naruto manga, I'll move it to the manga forum and leave a link in Ichiraku.  :happy:

#19 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 12:05 PM

Hmm... That does sound to be the most plausible out come of this fight.

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#20 Rabbit

Rabbit

Pappaparapappapa

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,600 posts
  • Interests:Being peculiar. Travelling around the world. Shoujo manga. Obsessed with cats. Jelly beans. NicoNico. SPLATOON. Honeyworks.

Posted 06 October 2014 - 12:14 PM

I do hope that the ending isn't rushed. And the pairing would be resolved in the end. 

But I feel kinda sad that I no longer have anything to look forward too every Wednesday or Thursday after the manga is finished.

Shall we skate?❄❄

5a8024b87c1bc97de775cb6fa0967ff9.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users