Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 02:57 AM

facepalm.png

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Oct 12 2011, 04:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Square enix character designer Tetsuya Nomura said in a interview that KH3 won't be release until 2014 sorry for being the bringer of bad news. But anyway dream drop distance I think it's to be release on spring 2012.

facepalm.png

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#62 light.keyblade.master

light.keyblade.master

Jimi Hendrix Wannabe

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 248 posts
  • Interests:Chess, Guitar, NARUTO, Video Games, Basketball, running, biking, writing, swimming, hangin with friends etc. Like to listen to my birds make music. Also PJ's.

Posted 30 March 2012 - 09:24 PM

Did anyone here see the young Xehanort and Master Xehanort in the new trailer... It confused me...
Ah Daniel. #7. He always was my favorite.

#63 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 09:56 PM

Old Xehanort is the original of himself and a keyblade Master. Young Xehanort is when fuses his soul to Terra's body.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#64 light.keyblade.master

light.keyblade.master

Jimi Hendrix Wannabe

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 248 posts
  • Interests:Chess, Guitar, NARUTO, Video Games, Basketball, running, biking, writing, swimming, hangin with friends etc. Like to listen to my birds make music. Also PJ's.

Posted 31 March 2012 - 02:44 AM

QUOTE (Phantom_999 @ Mar 30 2012, 09:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Old Xehanort is the original of himself and a keyblade Master. Young Xehanort is when fuses his soul to Terra's body.

That is not going to end well. Oh and to refer to the title. Nomura did say he would like to make more kingdom hearts games after III. They just won't have Xehanort. If they do anyways.
Ah Daniel. #7. He always was my favorite.

#65 sardns

sardns

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 307 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 03:39 AM

So Kingdom Hearts fans, DDD comes out in North America tomorrow. I definitely won't be buying it considering I don't really play video games anymore, but is anyone else excited for it? Since it's been out in Europe, have any of you European members played it yet?

#66 Verilance

Verilance

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 995 posts
  • Interests:Whatever comes to mind

Posted 31 July 2012 - 03:40 AM

my son will be buying both a 3DS and the game when it comes out

Yotsubato! - Enjoy Everything!

#67 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my husband and sons of course. Playing video games, drawing, writing fanfics, reading, watching crime shows, and paranormal shows.

Posted 31 July 2012 - 03:56 AM

I'm excited but bummed that it has to come out on the 3DS. I have a DSXL so I'd have to buy both the game and handheld and with two kiddos to worry about its not on the top of my priority list :/ I'm hoping to maybe get it next month though. I do miss the days when Id get a game the day it came out....sigh. Im just happy that the game is finally focusing on Sora again, I missed him!!

tumblr_ooscnzcUtt1uz1wpso1_500.gif

#68 kirabook

kirabook

Examiner

• ANBU
  • 1,095 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 06:05 AM

*sniffle* I don't have a 3DS to play the game.
I bought a PSP JUST to play BbS, my mom won't buy me another console just to play KH again. And while I have the money, I have to save it to buy book. Q_Q

Posted Image

Sig made by me though. XD

Check out my father and son Minato and Naruto group on FF.net
http://www.fanfictio..._No_Yaoi/74936/

#69 Verilance

Verilance

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 995 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 01:35 AM

my son stopped over on his way to the bar with his new 3DS and the game and gave it positive reviews so far...

#70 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Location:Sunny (when there's no hurricane XD) South Florida!
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 02 August 2012 - 04:45 AM

This is why I refuse to pander to Square and their new bs obsession with slapping a new pointless KH 'side-game' on every handheld in existence. Just release KH3 on console already, and be done with it dry.gif

#71 Tai001

Tai001

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 06:15 AM

The reason square hasn't made KH3, is because the team that makes the numbered games are too busy working on versus-13. The side-games are made by a different set of teams, creating games that are in a way filler, but with interesting bits of story. Except for Coded. Coded trully was pointless.

#72 Verilance

Verilance

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 995 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 06:31 AM

QUOTE (Sakura Blossoms @ Aug 2 2012, 12:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This is why I refuse to pander to Square and their new bs obsession with slapping a new pointless KH 'side-game' on every handheld in existence. Just release KH3 on console already, and be done with it dry.gif

It isn't a new bs obsession, side games and cross platform games in series has always been going on in Japan...

as I said I just saw a few minutes of gameplay but from what I know this is the next game in the series and a direct sequal to KH 2 much as chain of memories was to KH

Sora and Riku are journeying to become Keyblade masters

Edited by Verilance, 02 August 2012 - 06:45 AM.

#73 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my husband and sons of course. Playing video games, drawing, writing fanfics, reading, watching crime shows, and paranormal shows.

Posted 02 August 2012 - 08:35 PM

QUOTE (Sakura Blossoms @ Aug 1 2012, 10:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah I felt like that too what with all the little side games that have come out after KH2 I was really peeved when Birth by Sleep came out. I didnt have a PSP and as much as I love the KH universe and story I wasn't about to buy the PSP for just one game. My hubby got my a DSXL two Christmas ago along with the game Re:coded. Now that game was fun, storyline was like....wow really but I was happy that I got to play as Sora again. I read some where that all these side games are needed to truly tell his story, but it sucks that they couldn't keep all the games on the same system. I will go and buy this new game and the system but only because I get to play as Sora and there are several games I want on the 3DS. I really do agree with you though, its been too long of a wait for KH3 I mean its been 10yrs since KH came out, 10yrs! I was 20yrs old and in college when I first played it. I swear when I got that game I didnt think that I'd still be waiting to finish the story so many year later. Plus I got 2 kids now XD come on Square hurry it up!

Edited by Konohakitten, 02 August 2012 - 08:36 PM.

tumblr_ooscnzcUtt1uz1wpso1_500.gif

#74 Verilance

Verilance

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 995 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 08:43 PM

The best part about KH3 will be...Kairi as a playable character

Edited by Verilance, 02 August 2012 - 08:43 PM.

#75 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 03 August 2012 - 04:12 AM

While I am annoyed at the fact that there's all these side games for handhelds, it's not really that angering. BBS is pretty much a prequel to the entire KH story, while DDD continues on from KH2 from what I've heard. That said, I'm still not buying a DS for DDD, though.

Also, acronyms ahoy!

#76 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 09:55 AM

I have a 3DS and KH 3D is awesome I love flowmotion you can get anywhere with it, I started playing so I don't know much of the plot yet.
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#77 Chew

Chew

^ NaLu meine lub #ever1curr

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 438 posts
  • Interests:omgawrsh y u do dis, Y U READING

Posted 03 August 2012 - 11:23 AM

I only played KH #1, but I really need to catch up before #3 comes out ;__; I have a while though kruemelmonsteryn0.gif
OTP and my Bby

#78 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Location:Sunny (when there's no hurricane XD) South Florida!
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 03 August 2012 - 02:07 PM

QUOTE (Konohakitten @ Aug 2 2012, 04:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I wasn't about to buy the PSP for just one game.

This is my issue as well. I would love to get my hands on a 3DS and a Vita, but not for just one game for either system.

QUOTE (Pikachew @ Aug 3 2012, 07:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have a while though kruemelmonsteryn0.gif

That sadly, ya do kruemelmonsteryn0.gif

#79 kirabook

kirabook

Examiner

• ANBU
  • 1,095 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 03:08 PM

I don't want them to rush with KH3. All KH2 had to go on was Chain of Memories and the story was lack luster. It was lacking... relevance. There didn't seem to be any real danger or drama like there was in KH1.

I'm glad they are building up the story this time. BbS and KH3D are definitely not side games and they are not something that you can skip if you want to know what's happening in KH3. Re:Coded and 358/2 days kinda is to me though. I mean, I guess not since... a certain character pops up again, but that's something you can get a summary for and be ok with. Same for Coded.

Just because they are not on main platforms does not automatically make them side games. That said, I didn't go out of my way to buy some platforms just to play KH (Gameboy, DS). I'd only do that if I felt the game was relevant, like BbS. And now, KH3D.

I do think they will put KH3 on a solid platform though. All the true numbered titles, besides BbS which Nomura referred to as KH0, are on solid platforms.

Posted Image

Sig made by me though. XD

Check out my father and son Minato and Naruto group on FF.net
http://www.fanfictio..._No_Yaoi/74936/

#80 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 03:11 PM

QUOTE (kirabook @ Aug 3 2012, 08:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't want them to rush with KH3. All KH2 had to go on was Chain of Memories and the story was lack luster. It was lacking... relevance. There didn't seem to be any real danger or drama like there was in KH1.

I'm glad they are building up the story this time. BbS and KH3D are definitely not side games and they are not something that you can skip if you want to know what's happening in KH3. Re:Coded and 358/2 days kinda is to me though. I mean, I guess not since... a certain character pops up again, but that's something you can get a summary for and be ok with. Same for Coded.

Just because they are not on main platforms does not automatically make them side games. That said, I didn't go out of my way to buy some platforms just to play KH (Gameboy, DS). I'd only do that if I felt the game was relevant, like BbS. And now, KH3D.

I do think they will put KH3 on a solid platform though. All the true numbered titles, besides BbS which Nomura referred to as KH0, are on solid platforms.

Agreed but its still a mystery why they keep saying that games that don't have the official #2 or 3 are spin offs.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users