• Please log in to reply
211 replies to this topic

#21 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

My Brittney-Chan. The girl I love with all my heart and always w

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 30 September 2017 - 07:05 PM

to me, I think her feelings were honest and it really hit her when Sai revealed Naruto's feelings to her, but she tried to tell Naruto in a forced situation and tried to reveal her feelings to him when she was confused emotionally and mentally. That explains why she was so upset when Naruto called her a liar about her feelings in my opinion.

Superman_over_earth_500x400.jpg

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

Always have the spirit and the guts to never ever give up no matter what.

#22 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 30 September 2017 - 07:11 PM

There are couples in manga and anime that got one of the characters to have this kind of confession first then a realization, another confession or some specific idea from the author happen at some point later in the story.

I think and always seemed to me, from my experience, that Kishimoto tried to do the same, but didn't fulfill the end of this process.

Edited by T XD, 30 September 2017 - 07:23 PM.

#23 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 30 September 2017 - 08:51 PM

Chat room?

Ah. I had a chat with LuckyChi7 about some Naruto moments, so this subject came in. Timing I guess.

#24 lupina

lupina

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts

Posted 30 September 2017 - 09:56 PM

The one thing I hated about this "confession" especially was that it was so ambigious.

Was she willing to give everything up for Narutos' safety? (Thus proving that he really is the one she cares most about) Or was she just being selfish?

"We live in a world that is so quick to convince us to ignore our feelings. Feeling stressed? Get a massage. Feeling angry? Go to the bar with your friends and blow off steam. Feeling lonely? Meet someone in cyberspace and have a conversation on the computer. Depressed? Take a pill. Anxiety? Take 2 pills. Feeling happy? Well, by George, don’t talk about that because no one likes a bragger. Same with being sad, no one likes a Debbie Downer. But, heaven FORBID, that you actually TALK about your feelings and process them in a healthy way."

- Amy Cassidy

#25 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 30 September 2017 - 10:19 PM

The one thing I hated about this "confession" especially was that it was so ambigious.

Was she willing to give everything up for Narutos' safety? (Thus proving that he really is the one she cares most about) Or was she just being selfish?

she was basically willing to kill Sasuke and return Naruto's feelings(even in emotional confusion) to relieve Naruto's pain. I reckon in my opinion, that it was for Naruto and his safety.

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

#26 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 30 September 2017 - 10:23 PM

I think she did , her resolve is strong enough. BUT .... everything change when she meet Sasuke again. You know , that feeling when you Ready to do something but when it finally happen , you suddenly lose your confidence ?? . THAT IS WHAT HAPPEN TO SAKURA in my opinion , she is ready to gave up everything for Naruto safety BUT when she actually meet again with Sasuke face to face and SHE REMEMBER ALL HER MOMENT WITH HIM , that memory weakening her resolve.

naruto-1219240.jpg

naruto-1219241.jpg

Sakura will never get out of this ... dark abyss that is always makes her frail. That is why i said it many many times and i said it again , Sasuke needs to die (not only because of this but for everything he has done). Because i think the only way for her to be able to moved on from him is knows the truth about the bench scene which is NEVER GONNA HAPPEN , i have a strong feeling that someone is trying hard to hide this truth , i don't know if it Kishi or his editor / assistant or someone in SP.

Edit : I like to add few more , if you look at that memory i'm really amaze by how bland that memory is. It's just 99% her admiring him , it's not really a moment and for me that is weird , how such a bland moment can affect her so much ?? that doesn't make sense to me. And notice that she didn't recall or there's no flash back on bench scene ... i think she suppose to remember that because i think that is the only strong moment she has with Sasuke (which is of course naruto in disguise).

Edited by Yyubie, 30 September 2017 - 10:33 PM.

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#27 lupina

lupina

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts

Posted 30 September 2017 - 10:26 PM

she was basically willing to kill Sasuke and return Naruto's feelings(even in emotional confusion) to relieve Naruto's pain. I reckon in my opinion, that it was for Naruto and his safety.

That's what she said. That's not what Sai said. I also thought that this, despite her being dishonest, really was a confession of love after all, because she was willing to sacrifice everything for him. Nobody does such a thing only because he/she is driven by guilt.

Sakura will never get out of this ... dark abyss that is always makes her frail. That is why i said it many many times and i said it again , Sasuke needs to die (not onyl because of this but for everything he has done). Because i think the only way for her to be able to moved on from him is knows the truth about the bench scene which is NEVER GONNA HAPPEN , i have a strong feeling that someone is trying hard to hide this truth , i don't know if it Kishi or his editor / assistant or someone in SP.

It could have been very easy to write her out of this mess. Very. Easy.

Make Sasuke aknowledge her at least, and then, suddenly, her "feelings" for him disappear, because she has reached her goal. Nobody would question that. Nobody!

But they had to revert her to her Part1 self, to make SS work.

Edited by lupina, 30 September 2017 - 10:45 PM.

"We live in a world that is so quick to convince us to ignore our feelings. Feeling stressed? Get a massage. Feeling angry? Go to the bar with your friends and blow off steam. Feeling lonely? Meet someone in cyberspace and have a conversation on the computer. Depressed? Take a pill. Anxiety? Take 2 pills. Feeling happy? Well, by George, don’t talk about that because no one likes a bragger. Same with being sad, no one likes a Debbie Downer. But, heaven FORBID, that you actually TALK about your feelings and process them in a healthy way."

- Amy Cassidy

#28 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 30 September 2017 - 10:34 PM

That's what she said. That's not what Sai said. I also thought that this, despite her being dishonest, really was a confession of love after all, because she was willing to sacrifice everything for him. Nobody does such a thing only because he/she is driven by guilt.

Yeah, I agree, and we know Sakura had shown signs of love for Naruto early in Part 2/Shippuden when she saw him again and how mature he came off for a second when it comes to his scolding Konohamaru over the Sexy Jutsu and all.

#29 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts

Posted 30 September 2017 - 11:00 PM

Exactly, which one of many reasons I believe she was honest about her feelings as Kishimoto admitted. And I would take Sakura-Chan's word for what she was aiming to do over Sai's anyday in that sort of sitatuon. Her actions showed it.

Yeah, I agree, and we know Sakura had shown signs of love for Naruto early in Part 2/Shippuden when she saw him again and how mature he came off for a second when it comes to his scolding Konohamaru over the Sexy Jutsu and all.

She showed growing feelings for Naruto way beyond Shippuden, as shown here:

naruto-1565070.jpg

#30 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 30 September 2017 - 11:05 PM

Exactly, which one of many reasons I believe she was honest about her feelings as Kishimoto admitted. And I would take Sakura-Chan's word for what she was aiming to do over Sai's anyday in that sort of sitatuon. Her actions showed it.

She showed growing feelings for Naruto way beyond Shippuden, as shown here:

naruto-1565070.jpg

Just mentioning how Shippuden really nailed it on Sakura being attracted to Naruto more so. :)

#31 lupina

lupina

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts

Posted 30 September 2017 - 11:10 PM

It was teased multiple times that she has feelings for him that went beyond just friendhsip. Yamato, Sai, even Obito took notice of that. 

Those feelings ... were never mentioned again. Like if they never existed in the first place. 

- Amy Cassidy

#32 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts

Posted 30 September 2017 - 11:31 PM

Just mentioning how Shippuden really nailed it on Sakura being attracted to Naruto more so. :)

Lol, I knew I should have added more words in my post. My fault if it sounded confrontational.

#33 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,431 posts

Posted 30 September 2017 - 11:35 PM

I think she did , her resolve is strong enough. BUT .... everything change when she meet Sasuke again. You know , that feeling when you Ready to do something but when it finally happen , you suddenly lose your confidence ?? . THAT IS WHAT HAPPEN TO SAKURA in my opinion , she is ready to gave up everything for Naruto safety BUT when she actually meet again with Sasuke face to face and SHE REMEMBER ALL HER MOMENT WITH HIM , that memory weakening her resolve.

naruto-1219240.jpg

naruto-1219241.jpg

Sakura will never get out of this ... dark abyss that is always makes her frail. That is why i said it many many times and i said it again , Sasuke needs to die (not only because of this but for everything he has done). Because i think the only way for her to be able to moved on from him is knows the truth about the bench scene which is NEVER GONNA HAPPEN , i have a strong feeling that someone is trying hard to hide this truth , i don't know if it Kishi or his editor / assistant or someone in SP.

Edit : I like to add few more , if you look at that memory i'm really amaze by how bland that memory is. It's just 99% her admiring him , it's not really a moment and for me that is weird , how such a bland moment can affect her so much ?? that doesn't make sense to me. And notice that she didn't recall or there's no flash back on bench scene ... i think she suppose to remember that because i think that is the only strong moment she has with Sasuke (which is of course naruto in disguise).

I was about to point that out but you did it yourself, what exactly is her memory of Sasuke? As he was silently watching her, and how he said thanks? Naruto did more in first 10 chapters of manga  :lmao:  

#34 lupina

lupina

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts

Posted 01 October 2017 - 12:01 AM

I was about to point that out but you did it yourself, what exactly is her memory of Sasuke? As he was silently watching her, and how he said thanks? Naruto did more in first 10 chapters of manga  :lmao:  

What begs the question why she "loves" him in the first place. I never got that.

- Amy Cassidy

#35 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 01 October 2017 - 12:15 AM

As always the problem with Naruto and Sakura was never them, it was Sasuke.

A character that I swear should've been killed a long time ago, not because he's a catastrophe of a character, but because his catastrophe affects others in the worst ways possible.

Edited by Nostradamus, 01 October 2017 - 03:30 AM.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#36 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 01 October 2017 - 12:58 AM

Okay, I will be COMPLETELY HONEST here. Thinking back on everything from the very start of the manga, Sasuke Uchiha is a FREAKING drug to anyone that is not his Uchiha clan family. There. I said it. He is a DRUG to anyone that is not a direct Uchiha in blood. You may be addicted to him, you may be obsessed with him, but he is not good for your mental or emotional health. You can call him friend, ally or partner, but he will never reciprocate. At least in Long term. Sure he may give you a bit of affection if you are close to him, but the second you are no longer necessary to his goal nor are you of any use to him, he WILL toss you on the wayside. It happened with Naruto, Sakura, Kakashi, Team Taka, and most recently, Sarada. Even Naruto, his so called best friend and the only one that he even bothers to talk to in the New Era project does not even seem to cross his mind as a close relationship as he just goes to Naruto to report his findings, then heads on his way. No small talk, no light hearted banter, and no bonding over ANYTHING. Does that seem like a friendship to you? Well anyway, my point is Sasuke has NEVER impacted anyone who is not a full blooded uchiha in any positive way at all. Ergo he's a drug called "Sasuke freaking Uchiha"!!! :lmao: Am I wrong? :zaru:

P.S. Sarada doesn't count because she's only half Uchiha :yes:

Edited by Phantom_999, 01 October 2017 - 05:39 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#37 HalfDemonInuyasha

HalfDemonInuyasha

Mercenary

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 01 October 2017 - 01:10 AM

Okay, I will be COMPLETELY HONEST here. Thinking back on everything from the very start of the manga, Sasuke Uchiha is a FREAKING drug to anyone that is not his Uchiha clan family. There. I said it. He is a DRUG to anyone that is not a direct Uchiha in blood. You may be addicted to him, you may be obsessed with him, but he is not good for your mental or emotional health. You can call him friend, ally or partner, but he will never reciprocate. At least in Long term. Sure he may give you a bit of affection if you are close to him, but the second you are no longer necessary to his goal nor are you of any use to him, he WILL toss you on the wayside. It happened with Naruto, Sakura, Kakashi, Team Taka, and most recently, Sarada. Even Naruto, his so called best friend and the only one that he even bothers to talk to in the New Era project does not even seem to cross his mind as a close relationship as he just goes to Naruto to report his findings, then heads on his way. No small talk, no light hearted banter, and no bonding over ANYTHING. Does that seem like a friendship to you? Well anyway, my point is Sasuke has NEVER impacted anyone  who is not an full blooded uchiha in any positive way at all, ergo he's a drug called "Sasuke freaking Uchiha". :lmao:  Am I wrong? :zaru:

P.S. Sarada doesn't count because she's only half Uchiha :yes:

Sasuke is such a drug that he's high on himself.

2e5.gif

#38 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 01 October 2017 - 01:12 AM

EXACTLY. :smile:

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#39 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 01 October 2017 - 01:21 AM

EXACTLY. :smile:

So, you me and Inuyasha are in agreement then. Sasuke Uchiha is a kid. That's right, kids; don't do Sasuke Uchiha. ...Wait, that came out so wrong on so many levels...

#40 DeathGodMack

DeathGodMack

Death God

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,515 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku
    LelouchxKallen
    LelouchxShirley
    IchiHime
    Touken
    Taichi/Sora
    SakuHina
    ShikaTema
    NaLu
    Luffy x Nami
    KorraXAssami
    Maka x Soul
    Tai x Kari
    SakuIno

Posted 01 October 2017 - 03:30 AM

The confession was real and Sakura actually had feelings for Naruto she just didn't understand them. The only lying Sakura did was about Sasuke to free him from the promise of a lifetime. When Naruto said she was lying he has talking about what she said about sasuke.

Naruto called her a liar about her feelings in my opinion.

Edited by DeathGodMack, 01 October 2017 - 03:32 AM.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users