31 replies to this topic

#1 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 25 December 2014 - 07:02 PM

With all the backlash that Kishi is getting, there's rumors going around he's going to redraw the last 2 chapters.

And it wouldn't make sense to make it NH/SS because that would just anger japanese fans more.

tumblr_nn5rgcX8lv1rq9ihbo4_500.gif

jus drein jus daun.
---------------------------------------------------

#2 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 25 December 2014 - 07:09 PM

I heard he was just going to make 2 more pages? Extra pages? Or extra chapters idk. But I think it's more likely that it'll be an expansion of what we've already got, and not a replacement.

I don't think SJ would be supportive of this idea. Who would publish these chapters? I didn't know it was possible to officially redraw a manga ending. What's done is done.

ナルサク

#3 Strangelove

Strangelove

And guess what's inside it

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 25 December 2014 - 07:14 PM

I heard he was just going to make 2 more pages? Extra pages? Or extra chapters idk. But I think it's more likely that it'll be an expansion of what we've already got, and not a replacement.

I don't think SJ would be supportive of this idea. Who would publish these chapters? I didn't know it was possible to officially redraw a manga ending. What's done is done.

Exactly, and I wish he rather live with his bs than suddenly changing it.

tumblr_mo8pka1E1T1qflb4co1_500.gif

#4 Win-chan

Win-chan

Eternal NaruSaku Warrior

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 324 posts
  • Interests:Music, Piano, Violin, Composing, Writing, Reading, Enneagram, Psychology, Ancient History

Favorite anime/manga: Naruto, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Death Note

Favorite TV shows: Supernatural and Sherlock

Favorite ships: NARUSAKU!, MinaKushi, ShikaTema, IchiRuki, MustangxHawkeye, SayaxHaji

Favorite Naruto characters (in no particular order): Naruto, Kakashi, Yamato, Shikamaru, Sakura, Minato, Deidara, Gaara

Posted 25 December 2014 - 07:15 PM

Yeah, I don't really think there's much of a chance for more NaruSaku. Just more nails in the NaruSaku coffin. More BS about how NaruHina and SasuSaku asspulled into existence, and MAYBE a NaruSaku resolution or something. But probably not. 

SHINACHIKU

tumblr_inline_ngnhtp3KQk1sy20ab.jpg

The strong-willed, intelligent and powerful yet loving, tender, and sensitive heartthrob of Konoha.

#5 Atheck

Atheck

Ally of NaruSaku

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

Posted 25 December 2014 - 07:15 PM

Unfortunately, the opposite may be true. Someone who attended SJ posted these two synopsis of the upcoming chapters that allude to Kishi digging in deeper with the NH/SS travesty.

1. http://aaaaninja.tum...-sama-keraergoo

2. http://fortunatelymy...enextmillennium

#6 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 25 December 2014 - 07:23 PM

Unfortunately, the opposite may be true. Someone who attended SJ posted these two synopsis of the upcoming chapters that allude to Kishi digging in deeper with the NH/SS travesty.

Greeeeeat. I hope it's not....

tumblr_nn5rgcX8lv1rq9ihbo4_500.gif

jus drein jus daun.
---------------------------------------------------

#7 questdrivencollie

questdrivencollie

trainer of ninja hounds

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,735 posts
  • Interests:Art, music, anime & manga, animals, dog training & behavior

"If I stumble, take a tumble
    Go ahead serve me another
    And if I fall I’ll give it my all
    ‘Cause the fall is half the fight "

Posted 25 December 2014 - 07:26 PM

I don't expect these chapters to be any sort of retcon, but I was hoping they would attempt to fix some of what was wrong with 700. Unfinished or disregarded plot points, etc.
But I guess it's just more NH fan service then? Aww man =/

Edited by questdrivencollie, 25 December 2014 - 07:26 PM.

tumblr_inline_nt19in1cWl1sat1vz_540_zpsd
"Don't ever turn me loose
Even when I turn my back"
~Relient K

#8 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 25 December 2014 - 07:27 PM

Regardless of the kitten ships involved, I can't believe this is all it's been reduced to.

I don't expect these chapters to be any sort of retcon, but I was hoping they would attempt to fix some of what was wrong with 700. Unfinished or disregarded plot points, etc.
But I guess it's just more NH fan service then? Aww man =/

Exactly.

ナルサク

#9 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 25 December 2014 - 10:56 PM

Wtf... Naruto is def. a shoujo now...
Kushina and minato coming back to life like wtf... And ss kiss scene? Ugh

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#10 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 25 December 2014 - 10:59 PM

Wtf... Naruto is def. a shoujo now...
Kushina and minato coming back to life like wtf... And ss kiss scene? Ugh

It's to give the parental approval NH never got. :lmao:

ナルサク

#11 questdrivencollie

questdrivencollie

trainer of ninja hounds

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,735 posts
  • Interests:Art, music, anime & manga, animals, dog training & behavior

"If I stumble, take a tumble
    Go ahead serve me another
    And if I fall I’ll give it my all
    ‘Cause the fall is half the fight "

Posted 25 December 2014 - 11:05 PM

So the ending really is all about pairings. It's like, nah, screw the storyline, the fandom needs it's pairing fix. =P

Y'know, I expected a pairing to become canon because the manga eluded to it too many times, but I didn't picture the ending being all about that. Naruto was never all that focused on shipping, there was so much more to the story.

tumblr_inline_nt19in1cWl1sat1vz_540_zpsd
"Don't ever turn me loose
Even when I turn my back"
~Relient K

#12 rikakim94

rikakim94

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,780 posts

Posted 25 December 2014 - 11:36 PM

Trying to fix anything about this franchise is hard at this point Its just more damage control.  :ermm:

#13 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 26 December 2014 - 03:04 AM

A wound this big can not simply be healed with two new chapters.

8c5a9c63d23baf4e9d077bf65597592bb55115a2

#14 Moon_Girl

Moon_Girl

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 683 posts
  • Interests:OTPs:
    NaruSaku - Naruto x Sakura (Naruto Series)
    Het Chrobin - Chrom x Robin♀ (Fire Emblem Awakening)
    Clerith - Cloud x Aerith (Final Fantasy VII Series)
    Demelith - Demetri x Byleth♀ (Fire Emblem Three Houses/Hopes)
    Phantom/Erik x Christine (Phantom of the Opera)
    Jintan x Menma (AnoHana)
    ZeLink - Link x Zelda (Legend of Zelda Series)

Posted 26 December 2014 - 08:25 AM

- The another storyline will be about NaruHina, who will be visited by 2 “relatives” of Naruto, who have been accidently resurrected. Can’t say more, but Hinata will have a funny, but cute “in-law” battle with a certain “habanero”. ;)

big-red-nope-button.gif

Urge...to hunt Kishimoto down and beat him...rising at a dangerous speed...

FU*K YOU HINATA! STAY THE FU*K AWAY FROM MINATO AND KUSHINA!!! YOU ALREADY FU*KED UP THE WHOLE SERIES!! :cuss: :cuss:

NOTHING IS SACRED WITH KISHIMOTO ANYMORE! It's like he -WANTS- us to hate it. Has he NOT been informed about how much hate the ending and The Last got?? Pushing MORE of that horrible ending onto the fans is NOT gonna change their opinion!!
Besides, "The Last" already murdered NaruHina for any and all fans that aren't NaruHina cultists. :glare: It's safe to say Hinata and NaruHina are hated a lot by at least a good chunk of the Japanese fandom.

Edited by Moon_Girl, 26 December 2014 - 08:31 AM.

NaruSaku will always be better than crack and fan fiction

#15 BakeNeko-Chan

BakeNeko-Chan

Commander

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:Reading and writing. Anime/Manga.

Posted 26 December 2014 - 04:19 PM

Even if Kishimoto decided to redo the ending entirely -- and that's a huge if -- it would be too little too late, in my mind. The damage is done. He's already lost me as a reader. 

#16 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 27 December 2014 - 01:48 AM

Oh god no please tell me this whole bring Naruto's parents back is not true I mean that will just kill everything really, my lord this is just getting out of hand Kishi's wife need to slap him around the face and then be kicked in the nuts. But lest face it we all know that the man has none, I mean my god this is getting worse all the time, It seems that Kisi really does hate everyone but Sasuke and Hinata which just sucks if you ask me.

However if what was said right at the top then I wouldn't mind at all I mean it would not be the first time that something like this has happened really, but its sadly not going to happen unless we all do what someone else said take back all the Naruto stuff and dump it on Kishi and SP.

#17 rikakim94

rikakim94

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,780 posts

Posted 27 December 2014 - 01:50 AM

Even if Kishimoto decided to redo the ending entirely -- and that's a huge if -- it would be too little too late, in my mind. The damage is done. He's already lost me as a reader. 

Exactly^ whats saddens me is that that nh/ss stans are gonna try to justify the ending by using that two new retcon chapters. 

Lets not forget about kishi being sexist, poor mistreatment towards the female lead and heck even his main character. In reality NO ONE should be happy about the way how this series ended.

Edited by rikakim94, 27 December 2014 - 01:51 AM.

#18 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 27 December 2014 - 02:07 AM

Exactly^ whats saddens me is that that nh/ss stans are gonna try to justify the ending by using that two new retcon chapters. 

Lets not forget about kishi being sexist, poor mistreatment towards the female lead and heck even his main character. In reality NO ONE should be happy about the way how this series ended.

Let's not forget that fans are sexist too. I find it so hypocritical when people complain about Kishi being sexist, then they say really really awful things about Hinata. She is just another victim of Kishimoto's bullcrap. While of course criticism is OK, I wish people could stop with the nicknames and mocking. Titnata? Are people serious? Don't let Kishimoto's comments drag her down to that.

Edited by sushi., 27 December 2014 - 02:07 AM.

ナルサク

#19 Tiller

Tiller

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,041 posts

Posted 27 December 2014 - 02:27 AM

Let's not forget that fans are sexist too. I find it so hypocritical when people complain about Kishi being sexist, then they say really really awful things about Hinata. She is just another victim of Kishimoto's bullcrap. While of course criticism is OK, I wish people could stop with the nicknames and mocking. Titnata? Are people serious? Don't let Kishimoto's comments drag her down to that.

Why should I respect Hinata? When evidence from the story, and Kishimoto's own words, have shown there her only true drive was to get in Naruto's pants.Kishimoto felt bad about the simple idea of Hinata's not getting Naruto's D, because that's the only point of her character. I think he phrase was "Where would that leave Hinata?" Because that would mean that her very being in the entire story didn't matter, therefor her charcter didn't matter. She is only there to mate with Naruto, it's her only damn drive, and the reason Kishimoto created her. That's her main and predominate drive. The majority of her dialog is the word "Naruto-Kun" as if she was a Pokemon, and the only reason she has any fans is because of what the beta males think is her sexual attractiveness. I don't give a ticker damn about Hinata, and her very presences in this story lead to the ruin of the entire story. So you'll forgive me if I don't shed any tears in my beer for her during the New Years.

Edited by Tiller, 27 December 2014 - 02:28 AM.

#20 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 27 December 2014 - 02:36 AM

Why should I respect Hinata? When evidence from the story, and Kishimoto's own words, have shown there her only true drive was to get in Naruto's pants.Kishimoto felt bad about the simple idea of Hinata's not getting Naruto's D, because that's the only point of her character. I think he phrase was "Where would that leave Hinata?" Because that would mean that her very being in the entire story didn't matter, therefor her charcter didn't matter. She is only there to mate with Naruto, it's her only damn drive, and the reason Kishimoto created her. That's her main and predominate drive. The majority of her dialog is the word "Naruto-Kun" as if she was a Pokemon, and the only reason she has any fans is because of what the beta males think is her sexual attractiveness. I don't give a ticker damn about Hinata, and her very presences in this story lead to the ruin of the entire story. So you'll forgive me if I don't shed any tears in my beer for her during the New Years.

I knew I'd get a response like this. :twitch:

I do not respect Hinata. I do not care if you respect Hinata, and I never said that you need to. I know that she is not a well-written character, so your rant is pointless. But if you are offending her based on her woman body/gender in any way, you are sexist to all women. That much is basic, sexism is not a personal insult for gods sake. You can't just avoid being sexist to "the good women". You don't get a free card for those you don't like. It doesn't work that way.

ナルサク

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users