• This topic is locked This topic is locked
123 replies to this topic

#21 TAMU Express

TAMU Express

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 36 posts
  • Interests:Drumming, metal music (Dream Theatre, Metallica, Avenged Sevenfold, Bullet for My Valentine, Symphony X, The Fall of Troy, Megadeth, etc.), sports (Played a lot of basketball due to height and love of the game), physical fitness (kinda a gym rat).

Posted 14 April 2011 - 01:15 AM

Well, I think this is what Madara hoped would happen. Naruto plays the hero, comes out to save his friends, and he gets his shot at the blonde wonder. Rinse, dry, and repeat. This is a much better plan to capture Naruto (putting his friends in a massive war and taking him on in the conflict) than sending Nagato to take on an entire village by himself and capture Naruto. I guess he thought Nagato was god or something, but the funnier part about it is that he almost pulled it off.

So long to Texas University!
Shout out to all the Political Science majors out there!

#22 The Tax-Man

The Tax-Man

Sapien Chronologia

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 523 posts

Posted 14 April 2011 - 01:16 AM

QUOTE (TAMU Express @ Apr 13 2011, 07:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well, I think this is what Madara hoped would happen. Naruto plays the hero, comes out to save his friends, and he gets his shot at the blonde wonder. Rinse, dry, and repeat. This is a much better plan to capture Naruto (putting his friends in a massive war and taking him on in the conflict) than sending Nagato to take on an entire village by himself and capture Naruto. I guess he thought Nagato was god or something, but the funnier part about it is that he almost pulled it off.

Yup. Hook, Line, and Sinker.

naruto.gif

1. "This is worthless NONSENSE."
2. "This is an interesting, but perverse, point of view..."
3. "True, but quite unimportant."
4. "I ALWAYS SAID SO!"

#23 jason voorhees

jason voorhees

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 14 April 2011 - 01:17 AM

K9@
If sasuke is to be redeemed killing Iruka would jest mess up everything as well as narutos nindo an saveing his friends.

Edited by jason voorhees, 14 April 2011 - 01:18 AM.

#24 Fliss

Fliss

stfu

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 428 posts

Posted 14 April 2011 - 01:38 AM

I am so sooo glad Naruto is going to help out with the war....it should make for some drama and interesting chapters wink.gif And hopefully he interacts with Sakura <3

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

#25 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 14 April 2011 - 01:59 AM

naruto you better come back alive.

tumblr_mp2s5jvShD1svjcb7o1_250.gif

#26 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 14 April 2011 - 02:12 AM

Awesome stuff.

Finally, Naruto is back in the game baby. Time for butt whoopin'. Although, true, Naruto cannot fight a war by himself he can change the tides of the war. I am tired of seeing sit the sidelines, even if Madara is out for his blood. Things are going to get interesting and we also have the fact that Sasuke and Kabuto are not really on Madara's side and could turn on him at any moment. So Madara has to watch himself. he maybe strong as well, but even he can't take on the world by himself and if EVERYONE turned on him...guess what? Bye bye.

This is like Superman coming out of no where to save the day, even though the bad guy has kryptonite. This looks like a job for Naruto.

Yes, I also noticed once again Naruto completely ignored Hinata.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#27 narukunsakuchan

narukunsakuchan

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 308 posts

Posted 14 April 2011 - 03:17 AM

well good chapter, as it has been said about f***in time. and for those saying that naruto could get captured, this is true, but I'm thinkin more along the lines of bee getting captured first. So we know at least Naruto may be safe until such time.
He is her earth, her foundation upon which to grow, and she is his heaven, his peace and tranquilty and also his reason to shoot for the stars.

#28 TAMU Express

TAMU Express

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 36 posts
  • Interests:Drumming, metal music (Dream Theatre, Metallica, Avenged Sevenfold, Bullet for My Valentine, Symphony X, The Fall of Troy, Megadeth, etc.), sports (Played a lot of basketball due to height and love of the game), physical fitness (kinda a gym rat).

Posted 14 April 2011 - 03:35 AM

The only problem with Naruto or Bee getting captured is that the Akatsuki is running low on man power. How Madara will seal the two largest bijuu with only 2 actual members (Kabuto is just kind of an ally in my mind) is beyond me.
So long to Texas University!
Shout out to all the Political Science majors out there!

#29 The Tax-Man

The Tax-Man

Sapien Chronologia

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 523 posts

Posted 14 April 2011 - 03:45 AM

QUOTE (TAMU Express @ Apr 13 2011, 09:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The only problem with Naruto or Bee getting captured is that the Akatsuki is running low on man power. How Madara will seal the two largest bijuu with only 2 actual members (Kabuto is just kind of an ally in my mind) is beyond me.

They have at least 50K Zetsu's left. And they can recruit road ninja. It's a dreary time right now. The countries are allied, there's a war etc. It's the perfect time for road ninja who won't work with the Allies to work with the Akatsuki and get a huge reward if they succeed. There is no shortage of talent in the world either. I honestly think that Madara has hoards of people he can recruit. Some of whom may get the ring.

naruto.gif

1. "This is worthless NONSENSE."
2. "This is an interesting, but perverse, point of view..."
3. "True, but quite unimportant."
4. "I ALWAYS SAID SO!"

#30 Nee-sama

Nee-sama

Still trying to beat the boredom.

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

Posted 14 April 2011 - 03:50 AM

Sweet! I am so psyched for the next few chapters. I also want to see what Choji is doing now!

971084_656443124372835_371212529_n_zps46

#31 MangaReader

MangaReader

I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
  • Interests:Drawing
    Animating
    Watching TV

Posted 14 April 2011 - 03:58 AM

Naruto's so awesome, can't wait till next chapter..

sad_naruto_sig_by_mangafreak17-d81c8fy.p

Even if I'm not the one to make you happy

#32 Evil Potato

Evil Potato

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 468 posts

Posted 14 April 2011 - 03:59 AM

Incredible chapter. I love how everything is progressing. I still am predicting that Naruto will die though, but I don't think he will stay dead.

#33 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 14 April 2011 - 05:19 AM

eh even if naruto is captured and his kyuubi got extracted, he will still live cause hes an uzumaki like kushina right :3 im more worried about killer bee.

#34 Fliss

Fliss

stfu

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 428 posts

Posted 14 April 2011 - 06:14 AM

I don't think he will die permanently....at least I do hope nottt tongue.gif Maybe he will, like others said, only temporarily be dead. Or they THINK he died, but really he didn't. But I don't think Naruto will end anytime soon, which it would have to if the main character died.

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

#35 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 14 April 2011 - 06:31 AM

they would probably think naruto died. but maybe madara knows naruto will live through the extraction already?

#36 Darth Krypt

Darth Krypt

Sith Lord

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts

Posted 14 April 2011 - 08:41 AM

QUOTE (merryGOflava @ Apr 14 2011, 01:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
eh even if naruto is captured and his kyuubi got extracted, he will still live cause hes an uzumaki like kushina right :3 im more worried about killer bee.

I think we are bound to see the revival of the 10-tails after Naruto gets his kyuubi extracted. Madara will succeed in getting the 2 other tailed-beast, retrieve the body from the moon and VOILA! Epic final battle at the near end of the series. But Naruto will still be strong enough to fight against it, probably with the help of Sasuke. And of course Sasuke will die hence redeeming himself. In the end Sasuke would be regarded as a hero and a legend in the ninja world. Omg I just thought of this a few moments ago!

DK

PgkbwAs.png

#37 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 14 April 2011 - 10:39 AM

To be honest, I think I'm the only one that was disappointed in this chapter. Naruto's immaturity is really getting on my nerves. mad.gif

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#38 Zin

Zin

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 14 April 2011 - 11:30 AM

QUOTE (Codus N @ Apr 14 2011, 11:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
To be honest, I think I'm the only one that was disappointed in this chapter. Naruto's immaturity is really getting on my nerves. mad.gif

*shrug* Can anyone actually name more than 5 main characters from mangas that were intelligent or mature ? It seems as though idiotic main characters run rampant through the manga world.
"I've always equated "feelings" with "getting caught"...they both get in the way of my money. Unfortunately not everyone is as committed to their work as I am." - Garrett, Thief:TMA

"A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat." - JC Denton, Deus Ex

Anna: "The Maria Narcissa."
Sam: "Sounds like you're setting me up for another blind date."
Anna: "The Maria Narcissa is a boat."
Sam: "So was the last girl you set me up with."
Anna: "Fisher!"
Sam: "Sorry." - Anna Grímsdóttir and Sam Fisher, Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory

#39 theorangehokage

theorangehokage

--

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 547 posts

Posted 14 April 2011 - 11:57 AM

Badass chapter. Loved the emotional scene with the whole iruka being a brother. Well, now hes out and well the last thing iruka told him in the paper was hinting at something? Idk if it is. But it sure sounds like it...

---

#40 Paptala

Paptala

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts

Posted 14 April 2011 - 12:55 PM

QUOTE (K9ofChaos @ Apr 13 2011, 09:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oh Naruto Naruto Naruto --Click here to view--
You think you can end this war at the snap of a finger (after just finding out about it ten seconds ago) and world peace would be achieved?

Yeah good luck with that. *cough* sarcasm *cough*

I think he's way in over his head. Sure he may have gotten stronger to the point where he could kill multiple mooks but that still won't end a war.

To be honest though, this was always coming. Naruto is not the type to sit on his ass and twiddle his thumbs when he knows people are fighting a war out there, much less to protect him.

He may not be strong enough to do what he's saying he's going to do, but at the same time, he is likely the strongest Shinobi from Konoha atm - it's one thing to be idle when you know you won't make much a difference, but with Naruto's power it could easily be the difference between defeat and victory (ironically enough in both a positive and a negative way).

After all, why else would Tsuchikage suggest using Naruto and Bee in the war in the first place?

So while Naruto was being immature to think/say what he did, that's simply who his character is - consistently accomplishing the impossible through sheer belief and stubbornness. He doesn't want his precious people and others suffering like Nagato did if he has the power to stop it - if he can find Madara and Kabuto, and take care of them, wouldn't that essentially stop the war?
Why do I get the feeling that Sasuke is going to make a small cameo appearance, kill Iruka and head back in the shadows for a few more arcs?

If he did that, I think it would be pushing the believability of redeeming Sasuke and forgiving him to new extremes - ones that even I wouldn't be able to swallow anymore.

Wouldn't that make Sasuke a little too similar to Nagato?

0mDsIUH.gif
7VO00.png
set art by yui  |

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users