Close
Photo

This New Theory 100% Proves That Kishimoto Is Putting NaruSaku and SasuHina In The Boruto Manga!

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#41 Havikinazuma

Havikinazuma

SSJ Sage of the Six Paths

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 171 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku
    Manga and Anime:Naruto, DBZ, One Piece
    Video games
    Drawing
    Exercise

Posted 26 December 2016 - 02:42 AM

You guys let the thread die.... Why?

tumblr_nmnk511cJk1r72ht7o3_500.gif

Me on Youtube:

Kdogcentral5ables: Ha. Your an idiot. Naruto is better than goku... No kitten. I would like to see goku power up an entire ARMY!

TakeshiInazuma:The way Goku gave Ki to Frieza, He's able to passed out enough power for a whole galaxy, and still have enough to power down to 1% and solo Narutoverse.

#42 VoodooFX

VoodooFX

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 51 posts
  • Interests:Movies, Comics, Star Wars, Sci-fi, Computer Games, Vintage Computers, Science & Tech ... and Naruto :)

Posted 26 December 2016 - 11:15 AM

It's a holiday season, so people have better things to do.

Besides, people already said all there is to say about the matter. Not many actually believe this theory, there are even less of those left that still care what happens in Naruto or Boruto for that matter...

We may have years, we may have hours, but sooner or later we all push up flowers.

#43 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 26 December 2016 - 04:17 PM

Because as stated by VoodoFX people are in the holidays either they're still celebrating, still drunk and partying somewhere, sleeping waiting to have a hangover, working living their daily lives or maybe lock in their man caves playing video games. 

The second point there's nothing else to say every single theory shown here has been brought on nothing but pure speculation or assumption. Like I said the thread starter is only grasping at straws hoping Kishimoto is going to do a 180 and switch the pairings even when the manga has been killed badly along with the characters. 

Edited by Gravenimage, 26 December 2016 - 04:18 PM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#44 Iwantbuns

Iwantbuns

Liana loves yellow o_o

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts
  • Location:What does that even mean? My 'location' changes all the time...
  • Interests:NaruSaku, SasuNaru, SasuHina, Sakura, Naruto, Hinata, Sasuke, Gaara, Itachi, Kakashi, Madara (especially when he's badass xD), Hashirama's laugh <3, forums, debating about random s**t, bananas, lemons, the color yellow, the number 29, people cheating on other people, people killing themselves, the power of bonds and s**t, anime, manga, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, Bleach, Sailor Moon, Fairy Tail, Pokemon, Death Note, Yu-Gi-Oh, and much more, chibis, drawing, dogs, cats, frogs, angst, tragedy, fluff, music, punk rock, piano, dubstep, trance, Avril Lavigne, OneRepublic, Ed Sheeran, Paramore, monsters, zombies, vampires, demons, violence, sex, supernatural s**t, food, fat people, anorexic people, Dora the Explorer, and Barney the mother-effing dinosaur. :)

Posted 30 December 2016 - 07:33 PM

Yeah... NaruHina and SasuSaku are already majorly canon, sealed with their children. I think I've accepted it by now... When I read the Boruto manga I felt it so easy to just disregard characters like Naruto, Sakura, and Hinata. They were all consistently out of character. Sasuke stayed in character making it nice to read about him, because he acts like Sakura and Salad barely exist... Sasuke mostly just goes on and on about Naruto.

So yeah. There's really no going back at this point. I can judge everything until chapter 698 canon, because Sakura is majorly depressed when it comes to Sasuke throughout. And then chapter 700 comes and Sakura's all happy and fangirly lol. It's hilarious how bad the ending was..

tumblr_inline_miqmooGYSM1qz4rgp.gif

Why do people NOT ship these two? I just don't get it.

Probably cause they hate Sakura. When she's probably the most developed female character in the whole show.

I respect Hinata, but Sakura deserves some too.

#45 BestSasuHinaSupporter

BestSasuHinaSupporter

Chakra Tree Climber

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 30 December 2016 - 09:32 PM

Well I won't pretend I know or understand what's going on, because I helluva don't.

I have no idea who this Kawaki character is, what his purpose is, or in what context were those words spoken.

For all I know Naruto could have been kidnapped by aliens in that picture, and seeing all those skyscrapers and laptops in various manga panels posted all over, this actually isn't even that big of a joke as I intended it to be.

For your sake, I just hope, you have a fallback plan, should the stuff you've predicted, not come true.

I doubt we will see any more aliens causing havoc in the Naruto series at it's current point of the story, Because all of the Otsutsuki clans members have all be dealt with either being sealed (Kaguya) or killed (Momoshiki And Kinshiki) And decided not to cause any further invasions (Toneri)

Toneri Otsutsuki decided to stay on the moon to atone for his crimes of his world destruction plans which clearly means he feels guilty for what he did so he likely wont be a problem for awhile, The only possible way I can see Toneri being introduced in the Boruto manga is so that he can visit his possible son Mitsuki:

CN0_eEiVAAAAKO1.jpg

After all Mitsuki's father is still unconfirmed and no it's not Orochimaru because he changed his gender to a woman when he conceived Mitsuki, And even if you want to use the lab experiment theory of which Orochimaru used the DNA of a powerful Shinobi then the DNA that Orochimaru used to create Mitsuki strongly resembles Toneri which could likely be his DNA.

Kaguya Otsutsuki has been resealed by Naruto and Sasuke, and many years have past since then and Naruto and Sasuke have gotten stronger over the course of those years so even if Kaguya breaks the seal Naruto and Sasuke should be able to deal with her much easier than before

Kinshiki and Momoshiki Otsutsuki have been RECENTLY dealt with in the Boruto series, It hasn't been completely confirmed that Momoshiki is dead, all that was shown during (Boruto, Naruto The Movie) was him getting a direct hit from Boruto's giant rasengan and then being sent flying along with it, it is unconfirmed whether Momoshiki was killed from it or not because his dead corpse wasn't shown and he wasn't shown to be destroyed by the Giant Rasengan, so that does indeed leave Momoshiki being alive open for speculation that he will seek revenge against Naruto, Sasuke And Boruto, but time will pass after he was dealt with which means surely Naruto, Sasuke and Boruto will be stronger than the last time they faced Momoshiki which again means that Naruto and Sasuke should be able to deal with him much easier than before.

And as stated in the (The Last, Naruto The Movie) Toneri was the LAST SURVIVING member of the Otsutsuki clan which means that there wont be any other members of the Otsutsuki clan planning to invade earth, And the Otsutsuki clan is the ONLY shown Alien clan to have a vendetta against earth to destroy it, so yes again I doubt we will see any aliens invade the Naruto world

The Boruto manga will also be about Hinata finally gaining independence, So that she will no longer be known as the girl that lived for Naruto, she will see that she has been doing nothing in her life besides being the "House wife" She needed to depend on a man to give her strength, Sasuke managed to gain strength without having bonds with friends, so what better way to get stronger independently that to be trained by someone who got stronger independently and Since Sasuke and Hinata will be spending plenty of time together in the Boruto manga it's likely to happen which could lead to Hinata earning something like this:

hinata_kage_by_jasmin100-dakrmm8.jpg

#46 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 30 December 2016 - 11:36 PM

Orochimaru is now a woman ?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users