suss?

#522 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 10 May 2017 - 09:48 AM

comey (the fbi head who is actively investigating trump and his campaign's connection with russia) was fired by trump i've put some popcorn in the microwave

I imagine him thinking that he wants to keep his reputation not getting worse then thought to fire him.

suss?

As in wary.

Edited by T XD, 10 May 2017 - 10:37 AM.

#523 gamma

gamma

夢のような ☁

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 484 posts

Posted 10 May 2017 - 11:25 AM

suss?

Suspect. Shady. Lol

#524 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 916 posts

Posted 10 May 2017 - 04:09 PM

So apparently the senate Intel committee which is also investigating trump and Russia told comey to speed up the russia investigation on Monday. Comey asked for more resources for the Russia investigation and then was fired by trump

edit: apparently democrats in the senate asked comey to testify about the russia investigation on tuesday the same day comey was fired

Edited by totherpage95, 10 May 2017 - 06:41 PM.

#525 gamma

gamma

夢のような ☁

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 484 posts

Posted 10 May 2017 - 06:39 PM

Probably one of the saddest things to come out of this is that Comey found out he was fired through a TV playing in the background and laughed it off as a prank. Like, the notification letter from his own boss didn't even get to reach him first. The entire world knew of it at the same time he did.

#526 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 916 posts

Posted 10 May 2017 - 06:41 PM

#527 gamma

gamma

夢のような ☁

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 484 posts

Posted 10 May 2017 - 07:58 PM

Politicians were no-nonsense and sensible back then. Nixon's own party stood up to him because it was the right thing to do, and they knew something was up and didn't play around. They could have covered it up and dismiss it like Trump's echo chamber is doing atm, but they didn't. They put the constitution first and foremost as they so rightfully.

With this current era of government, I feel like even this wouldn't make Republicans stand up to Trump. Instead, they're scrambling around now to try and save face while all the alarm bells are ringing loud and clear for us all the hear behind them. Bells that started ringing ever since he refused to make his tax returns public.

Trump's administration continues to paint his party as the innocent ones and tries to shift the blame onto everyone else. I think the media and journalist is beginning to reject their bait, which is something I applaud because it's about kittenin time.

They can play dumb all they want for how long they wish. "Pede poena claudo". The truth will eventually come out.

#528 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 10 May 2017 - 08:41 PM

Rape being considered as a preexisting condition in Trump's health care bill speaks volume alone. It's strange.

#529 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 916 posts

Posted 10 May 2017 - 09:17 PM

Rape being considered as a preexisting condition in Trump's health care bill speaks volume alone. It's strange.

😂 what? I didn't even know that

#530 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 10 May 2017 - 09:22 PM

what? I didn't even know that

It's false. I mistook it with something else XD

#531 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 916 posts

Posted 12 May 2017 - 04:27 AM

apparently trump asked comey to swear loyalty to him and since comey didn't he fired him.  also comey didn't want to agree with trump on his crowd size and that obama wiretapped him. how is he still in office? it's embarassing i live in this country that puts it's democracy on hold because of blue and red or conservative/liberal. I wonder if canada's citizenship website is up again

#532 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 12 May 2017 - 08:26 AM

Trump is acting like a suspect. It's like he doesn't want something or things to be revealed about him, knew Comey doesn't back him up then fired Comey.

Edited by T XD, 12 May 2017 - 08:26 AM.

#533 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 916 posts

Posted 12 May 2017 - 04:14 PM

Trump is acting like a suspect. It's like he doesn't want something or things to be revealed about him, knew Comey doesn't back him up then fired Comey.

I am more convinced because this morning trump tweeted "James Comey better hope that there are no "tapes" of our conversations before he starts leaking to the press!" if he wants to cover up what comey can disclose that bad it looks very much like the reason is because trump is guilty of something (and possibly the republican politicians too)

https://twitter.com/...007411132649473

Edited by totherpage95, 12 May 2017 - 04:16 PM.

#534 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 916 posts

Posted 12 May 2017 - 04:21 PM

https://twitter.com/...010344343670785

looks like melissa mccarthy is back as sean spicer driving his desk in new york traffic  :lmao:

#535 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 916 posts

Posted 13 May 2017 - 05:05 AM

It's false. I mistook it with something else XD

https://www.youtube....sAXwfPLY#t=2301

or it is true? a congressman was asked at a townhall why he added an amendment to the bill making rape a pre-existing condition. i predict it's gonna be a hard year for republican re-election

#536 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 13 May 2017 - 10:16 AM

I am more convinced because this morning trump tweeted "James Comey better hope that there are no "tapes" of our conversations before he starts leaking to the press!" if he wants to cover up what comey can disclose that bad it looks very much like the reason is because trump is guilty of something (and possibly the republican politicians too)

https://twitter.com/...007411132649473

Eventually, time will tell like with every political figure throughout history.

https://www.youtube....sAXwfPLY#t=2301

or it is true? a congressman was asked at a townhall why he added an amendment to the bill making rape a pre-existing condition. i predict it's gonna be a hard year for republican re-election

My ridiculous mistake was true ? Not surprised :P

https://twitter.com/...010344343670785
looks like melissa mccarthy is back as sean spicer driving his desk in new york traffic :lmao:

I saw it. She's so good in acting aggressively.

Edited by T XD, 13 May 2017 - 12:00 PM.

#537 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 916 posts

Posted 16 May 2017 - 03:51 AM

trump told the russians he invited in to the white house classified intel given by a country that asked that the intel be kept confidential http://wapo.st/2raWwjL. So why did the republicans try and impeach bill clinton but trump can tell a known russian spy classified info. Not to mention press wasn't even allowed to see what trump was doing with the russians 

#538 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 16 May 2017 - 10:49 AM

trump told the russians he invited in to the white house classified intel given by a country that asked that the intel be kept confidential http://wapo.st/2raWwjL. So why did the republicans try and impeach bill clinton but trump can tell a known russian spy classified info. Not to mention press wasn't even allowed to see what trump was doing with the russians 

And he talked during his campaign that one should not give classified info to enemies and said Clinton can't handle classified info. How is no one from the officials, or whoever can,  not doing anything about this ?

How much of a probability do you think of USA vs North Korea war happening ? If a war happens between them, it's also possible that other countries could get involved in this.

Edited by T XD, 16 May 2017 - 11:08 AM.

#539 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 16 May 2017 - 12:47 PM

Can anyone tell me what good has Trump done for the country since it's almost been five months in his presidency?

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#540 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 916 posts

Posted 17 May 2017 - 02:05 AM

Can anyone tell me what good has Trump done for the country since it's almost been five months in his presidency?

probably committed treason. why else would you ask the fbi director to stop the investigation of flynn

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Politics

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users