• Please log in to reply
82 replies to this topic

#1 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 14 October 2016 - 07:11 PM

Episode 479 Naruto Uzumaki

Sakura and Kakashi arrive at the battle site and Sakura rushes to heal Naruto and Sasuke. Naruto thanks her, and sasuke apologizes for everything . Sakura calls him an idiot and starts crying as the team is reunited.

Kakashi is relieved and has a brief memory of the 3 of them as kids. Sasuke thinks about what naruto once told him about what it feels like to have a brother as the infinite tsukyomi is released. Everywhere Shinobi awake as the trees roots wither. Yamato too is awakened and sees spiral zetsu wither away. the people caught in the sealing gourd are released by Tenten with some help from Darui.

Sasuke thinks how now he cna feel narutos pain and how it mustve been for itachi and his parents as the funerals are held for those lost and how Naruto never gave up on him.

At the village gates Narutos new found fame has spread far and wide as genma is overwhelmed with people trying to see Naruto. Kakashi is named the sixth hokage and has a lot of paperwork to deal with. Shizune and Shikamaru enter saying the kazekage and Raikage have come to see Naruto, and Shikamaru asks to be Kakashis advisor so he can get some practice for Naruto when he becomes hokage.

Naruto greets the raikage and Bee, and greets gaara when he comes to visit. kankuro asks about his wound and Naruto says it is what it is. temari asks what hes going to do about it and he responds that tsunade is going to merge the cells of the first hokage with his to create a new arm. bee does a rap which gets a laugh as gaara asks about sasuke.

Sasuke sits in a prison cell his eyes sealed and wrapped in a straight jacket as Naruto says he doesn't really want to talk about it.

Gai and team receive bad news about gais injuries and career but gai blows the bad news off with a youthful speech and volcanic imagery which inspires lee,

tenten is not impressed

Shikamaru and Naruto go to the academy where they meet Kakashi and Iruka. Kakashi asks Naruto about the chunin exams which he missed and says he promotes Naruto to Jonin

or hed like to but first Naruto has to learn a crapton of stuff about shinobi and th e world. Naruto balks at the study but konahomaru reminds him there are no shortcuts to hokage.

After a full day of study iruka says he may only need 2 more years before narutos ready as a jonin and offers to get him some ramen as they apss the swing in the academy yard Naruto reminices about his childhood and thanks iruka for being the first to acknowledge him and allowing him to be the person hes become today because of it. iurka is touched and says Naruto can have all the ramen he wants

Sasuke is approached by ibiki and kakashi in prison

the enxt day sasuke is at the gates and ready to leave Kakashi reminds him that by all rights he should be in jail still but his actions freeing everyone and ending the war earned him a pardon and Narutos testifying on his behalf helped. He telsl him not to go crazy again because  itll come down on his head this time.

Sakura asks Sasuke if he has to go?  and that his arm is almost done. But sasuke says he needs time to sort himself out and see how he will react to this new world. Sakura asks if she can go with him but he says his sins have nothing to do with her which deflates her before he pokes her forehead and says hell see her later as he leaves.

Naruto meets him down the road and hands Sasuke his old headband. Sasuke acknowledges the gift and thnks that perhaps sharing pain and enduring both for yourself and for those you care about is what being a shinobi is all about.

Episode ends with a brief retelling of the story by the third hokage who tells of a 9 tailed spirit sealed ina  child who became friends with the child only for the ten tailed beast to be reborn and for the child and fox to fight back and seal the ten tail and how the childs name was Naruto Uzumaki.

last of the canon episodes may or may not do the filler we'll see.

I kind of like Sakuras look in this one but ive always been a fan of Sakura with long hair and they draw her with long hair in this episode soo.

Next episode Naruto - Hinata

My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#2 Namikaze Clan

Namikaze Clan

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 14 October 2016 - 07:31 PM

Well at least Sasuke did some jailtime. That was a plus for me

#3 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 14 October 2016 - 07:37 PM

It looks like even SP heard people complaints about how Sasuke got off scott-free despite his numerous crimes and tried to rectify it. Wait. That's not the right word. "Appease." There we go. They tried to appease the fans that have a problem with it with that scene. ...The thing is that going to piss of the Sasuke fans who see Sasuke as a god that could do no wrong.

Can't wait for them on tumbler to go on a rant rampage. To complain about how evil the village is and that Sasuke shouldn't take that. That he should instead just burn the village down. Then kidnap Naruto and use him as his sex slave.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 14 October 2016 - 07:42 PM.

#4 Namikaze Clan

Namikaze Clan

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 14 October 2016 - 07:41 PM

Also they said it would take two years for him to become a jonin. The Last takes place two years after the war.

I wonder.....

#5 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 14 October 2016 - 07:44 PM

Also they said it would take two years for him to become a jonin. The Last takes place two years after the war.

I wonder.....

What you are thinking right now. You are right. They want to make Naruto a more impressive specimen for hinata, and have status worthy of marrying her. By making him a Jonin. Also it so they don't have to deal with the fact that Sakura was a Jonin while Hinata was a chunin and Naruto a genin.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 14 October 2016 - 07:45 PM.

#6 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 901 posts

Posted 14 October 2016 - 09:43 PM

even in rtn Iruka said naruto had to be a jonin if he wanted to be hokage maybe they just wanted to be consistent with that

#7 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 15 October 2016 - 12:51 AM

Well it's whatever to me. I don't follow this anymore anyway so screw it. They didn't care about the plot, only about they white pupil eyed, moe princess so why should I care? :down:

Edited by Phantom_999, 15 October 2016 - 12:52 AM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#8 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 15 October 2016 - 02:13 AM

WHAATTTT??? They make Sasuke go to jail in the filler for his crime ?? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I don't know what to say, i'm speechless , a tiny part of me is happy i have to admit that.

Before when chapter 700 came out people/fans where angry because Naruto hitting his own son and don't have time to play with him when he can create Shadow Clone, and then BAM ... in gaiden they make take that feedback from fans and show Naruto using Shadow Clone so he can share more time with his spawn, also apply that in Boruto Movie where he make Shadow Clone to attend his spawn birthday at home.

And now this ... now i'm sure they really have undercover agents spread throughout every Naruto related forum to take/listen (or maybe stealing) feedback/idea from fans.

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#9 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 15 October 2016 - 03:14 AM

Sasuke getting jail?
Why kishi doesn't put it on his manga?

Will they make orochimaru go to jail too?

#10 Moon_Girl

Moon_Girl

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 683 posts
  • Interests:OTPs:
    NaruSaku - Naruto x Sakura (Naruto Series)
    Het Chrobin - Chrom x Robin♀ (Fire Emblem Awakening)
    Clerith - Cloud x Aerith (Final Fantasy VII Series)
    Demelith - Demetri x Byleth♀ (Fire Emblem Three Houses/Hopes)
    Phantom/Erik x Christine (Phantom of the Opera)
    Jintan x Menma (AnoHana)
    ZeLink - Link x Zelda (Legend of Zelda Series)

Posted 15 October 2016 - 03:24 AM

Next episode Naruto - Hinata

Oh lawl, are they going to try and 'justify' NaruHina via filler? Despite the fact that they already messed up by having Naruto have zero feelings for Hinata in The Last and only suddenly being guilted into them receiving them via genjitsu? The filler is all going to be about NaruHina-SasuSaku, isn't it?

iZEh184.gif

Disgusting and Vile.

Not gonna lie. I feel like I'm reliving the days of the manga ending. Like PTSD or something. I guess I'm really not going to get over this ending anytime soon.  :ermm:

Edited by Moon_Girl, 15 October 2016 - 03:26 AM.

NaruSaku will always be better than crack and fan fiction

#11 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 15 October 2016 - 03:41 AM

@moon
Yes, they will do that, since they can do anything with filler and now the manga already end in they favor.

#12 Legend054

Legend054

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 15 October 2016 - 05:13 AM

in general it seems a lot people were happy with the anime ending based on comments i've read on social media. it's nothing like when the manga ended where a lot of people were bashing the ending and forced pairings. i just want to see a riot just for the lolz

1wocs1.gif

#13 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 15 October 2016 - 11:39 AM

in general it seems a lot people were happy with the anime ending based on comments i've read on social media. it's nothing like when the manga ended where a lot of people were bashing the ending and forced pairings. i just want to see a riot just for the lolz

Of course the people that are watching and commenting on it are proenders. The people that hated the ending left over the last two years.

#14 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 15 October 2016 - 11:53 AM

Will they make orochimaru go to jail too?

Now you're asking too much from SP.

That's because they only ones left are the ones that liked how the manga ended. Everyone else left.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#15 Legend054

Legend054

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 15 October 2016 - 03:27 PM

they still seem to have a large western fanbase. i saw on facebook and at least one of their posts has over 80k likes, that tells you a lot of people still like/support the show. at this rate sp is gonna keep making more knowing these fans will eat their kitten. it seems sp really are focusing more on the western fanbase (who are mostly nh/ss/anti-sakura fans or just fans in general), knowing they'll probably make more money from them. those bastards must have really persuaded kishi to end it the way it did to target the western fanbase. i really don't believe kishi wanted nh to happen. he just didn't have the balls to speak up and to tell them to fukk off so we got an ending that seem like a very bad fanfiction. they must have forced him to make the last too

1wocs1.gif

#16 milan kyuubi

milan kyuubi

YATO

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,114 posts
  • Interests:Nothing.....somthing.....dunno.......

Posted 15 October 2016 - 03:52 PM

Those western fans may like "post/s", ending and everything. But they are western fans. Which means they pirate the kitten out of everything. So SP will not get anything...

Yp330yZ.gif

#17 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 15 October 2016 - 03:53 PM

Those western fans may like "post/s", ending and everything. But they are western fans. Which means they pirate the kitten out of everything. So SP will not get anything...

Precisely what I wanted to say.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#18 Legend054

Legend054

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 15 October 2016 - 04:50 PM

i cant wait to see how they're gonna butcher the next episode

1wocs1.gif

#19 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 15 October 2016 - 05:49 PM

Of course the people that are watching and commenting on it are proenders. The people that hated the ending left over the last two years.

That's exactly what I thought. A large group of people who cared about the manga left after they butchered the ending. The only ones who are still watching the anime and enjoying it are people who are pro NH or who weren't pro-anything.

So positive feedback is only going to come from people who liked the direction the anime/manga took. It's exactly as you said: "The people that hated the ending left over the last two years."

It's good that they humanized Sasuke in the end, making him apologize, reflect on his misdeeds and what brought him there, serve some kind of jailtime where he is blind folded and straightjacketed, and thus puts him in a little better in leaving the village with Sakura's forehead poke.

The message is that he's changed. Not because of Sakura's love or longstanding loyalty, but because it just happened. So now he can even be nice to Sakura. So it's not a happy ending for SS, but at least his character is a little more fleshed out than in the manga.

However, for those of us who read the manga, we know that the Sasuke of the end of the manga falls short of this anime Sasuke. He didn't look like he changed, didn't express it much, and didn't show jailtime or any social fallout from his crimes. He was just absolved. Then when he poked Sakura's forehead, he just looked like he was the same ol' Sasuke. "See-ya, bye. I'll be back. Have fun waitin' for me some more! Peace out!"

No matter how many blanks the anime fills in, we still know Sasuke's real character from the manga.   :wallbash:

#20 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 15 October 2016 - 05:49 PM

they still seem to have a large western fanbase. i saw on facebook and at least one of their posts has over 80k likes, that tells you a lot of people still like/support the show. at this rate sp is gonna keep making more knowing these fans will eat their kitten. it seems sp really are focusing more on the western fanbase (who are mostly nh/ss/anti-sakura fans or just fans in general), knowing they'll probably make more money from them. those bastards must have really persuaded kishi to end it the way it did to target the western fanbase. i really don't believe kishi wanted nh to happen. he just didn't have the balls to speak up and to tell them to fukk off so we got an ending that seem like a very bad fanfiction. they must have forced him to make the last too

I don't know if you knew about this, but shortly afetr the manga ended, it was revealed that the ending wasn't what Kishimoto wanted. S/he said, in short, Kishimoto was trying to push for Sakura, but editors and SP wanted Hinata.

http://hischerryblos...ru-currently-on

@ tricksie : But, it's still filler. Nothing has changed from canon.

Edited by T XD, 15 October 2016 - 05:54 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users