9 replies to this topic

#1 K9ofChaos

K9ofChaos

f**k the establishment! I'm a bunny!

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,102 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 09:48 PM

Just as the title says, I have that this theory that Naruto's son could possibly be a character introduced sometime before the end of the series. If Kishi were to incorporate a Time Traveler who happens to be the offspring of our main character (lol dbz), he'd probably be vague about who the parents (or more specifically the mother) are and probably be introduced as a man in a full-body suit of armor that makes him look like a superhero/power ranger. His name would be Shinachiku because I've heard that Kishi said that if Naruto had a son, he would name him Shinachiku. So I've thought of this theory because it would be interesting to see a Trunks-like scenario happen in this manga.

So what do you guys think of this theory? Awesome Tier? kitten Tier? Meh Tier?

Either way, just share your thoughts on this thingy.

#2 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 10:39 PM

As it would be fun but i think kishi plans to end this series soon he's rushing the things way too fast and already explored everything he could do.

Mid to Low tier because if he would do that would be nice before the war arc but now, the plot does not suit for it.
SK-303_image007.jpg

#3 jworks

jworks

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 403 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 11:19 PM

Yeah I think it would have been really cool and a fun idea but I'm not sure it could fit into the story at this point.

oh man that just reminded me of the episode in Futurama where Fry becomes his own grandfather wot.gif haha

#4 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,073 posts
  • Interests:I'm still alive! more active on twitter :)

Posted 18 February 2013 - 11:21 PM

It would be cool if the manga had been build up differently, and if time-travelling had been a Naruto jutsu-thing. tongue.gif In other words, it's a great fanfic biggrin.gif

ナルサク

#5 xxRomanceGirlxx

xxRomanceGirlxx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Debating, Anime/Manga (Naruto, Inuyasha, DBZ, Hetalia etc.), TV shows, Shipping
    Dislikes: Bashing, Double standards, Hypocrisy, NaruHina, SasuSaku, SasuKarin
    OTPs: NaruSaku (Naruto), Bangel (BtVS), InuKag (Inuyasha), LeafpoolxCrowfeather (Warriors), Percabeth (PJS), Kataang (AtLA)

Posted 19 February 2013 - 12:57 AM

Really love that idea, it would be funny to see the pairing wars intensify ridiculously and argue with each other, trying to say Hinata is the mother or Sakura is. tongue.gif However, I'm pretty sure it would be obvious, given how Shinachiku would look. cool.gif Though I don't think Kishimoto would do this idea, even though he's a fan of dbz. Just too ... fanfic-y. Besides, I doubt he'd have the time to incoporate that in. The manga's almost over, just this arc and then another one (Which will revolve around Team 7).

"I absolutely can't let you die! I can't! I won't let you die ... your stupid dream ... now it's ... it's right in front of us!!"                                                                             ----Sakura Haruno                                                                              

#6 Killer Bee's Album

Killer Bee's Album

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 01:22 AM

#7 Dragunov

Dragunov

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,076 posts
  • Interests:lol git

Posted 19 February 2013 - 03:51 AM

Nope. Don't see it happening. No point to it.

#8 xerorains

xerorains

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 06:39 PM

Could make it into a filler, though. A very vague character who saves Naruto and he could comment about one day naming his own son after that person. Mention nothing about the mother and let the hate begin.

#9 xxRomanceGirlxx

xxRomanceGirlxx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Debating, Anime/Manga (Naruto, Inuyasha, DBZ, Hetalia etc.), TV shows, Shipping
    Dislikes: Bashing, Double standards, Hypocrisy, NaruHina, SasuSaku, SasuKarin
    OTPs: NaruSaku (Naruto), Bangel (BtVS), InuKag (Inuyasha), LeafpoolxCrowfeather (Warriors), Percabeth (PJS), Kataang (AtLA)

Posted 21 February 2013 - 05:02 AM

QUOTE (xerorains @ Feb 20 2013, 03:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Could make it into a filler, though. A very vague character who saves Naruto and he could comment about one day naming his own son after that person. Mention nothing about the mother and let the hate begin.

I dunno about that ... it'd be fairly easy to tell apart a NaruSaku child from a NaruHina one. Even if they said nothing about the mother, you could probably tell instantly. And the hate will begin. laugh.gif

If it has dark hair or hyuga eyes, watch out: NaruHina child. If they have normal eyes, similiar NS facial structure, and have a loud, verbal tic ... NaruSaku child. yes.gif

"I absolutely can't let you die! I can't! I won't let you die ... your stupid dream ... now it's ... it's right in front of us!!"                                                                             ----Sakura Haruno                                                                              

#10 xerorains

xerorains

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 03:03 PM

QUOTE (xxRomanceGirlxx @ Feb 21 2013, 06:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I dunno about that ... it'd be fairly easy to tell apart a NaruSaku child from a NaruHina one. Even if they said nothing about the mother, you could probably tell instantly. And the hate will begin. laugh.gif

If it has dark hair or hyuga eyes, watch out: NaruHina child. If they have normal eyes, similiar NS facial structure, and have a loud, verbal tic ... NaruSaku child. yes.gif

Maybe it has pink hair with a Byakugan, with a very shy demeanor and has Tourette's syndrome... Oh, oh, oh, and all has all nine bijuu PLUS the juubi!

With a rasengan that shoots sakura blossoms like the air triagram!

Or you know, whatever.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users