13 replies to this topic

#1 xerorains

xerorains

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 07:17 PM

that Minato was the son of Jiraiya and Tsunade, would it surprise you? I'm curious because I don't think it would surprise me.

As for how it happened... Well, I think alcohol would have played a major part in it. Just saying.

#2 Enkai

Enkai

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 191 posts
  • Interests:I like watching anime, reading manga, and watching TV shows.
    I also enjoy watching/playing football(soccer) and playing video games. I like coding and software development too, as well as having a interest in technology. Oh how can I forget drawing! Although I don't really do it as much now, used to love it as a kid.

Posted 14 February 2013 - 07:29 PM

QUOTE (xerorains @ Feb 14 2013, 07:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
that Minato was the son of Jiraiya and Tsunade, would it surprise you? I'm curious because I don't think it would surprise me.

As for how it happened... Well, I think alcohol would have played a major part in it. Just saying.

It would surprise me even though there are some resemblances such as Minato having similar hair to Jiraiya and it being blonde like Tsunade's, but it would surprise me because it would mess up the timeline, Jiraya/Tsunade cannot be more than 12 years older than Minato so yeah I really doubt they are Minato's parents.

10wnpqp.jpg

#3 narusaku4ver

narusaku4ver

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 200 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 07:38 PM

QUOTE (Enkai @ Feb 14 2013, 08:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It would surprise me even though there are some resemblances such as Minato having similar hair to Jiraiya and it being blonde like Tsunade's, but it would surprise me because it would mess up the timeline, Jiraya/Tsunade cannot be more than 12 years older than Minato so yeah I really doubt they are Minato's parents.

Again timeline.
Didnt kishi screwed this when he launched Obito's flashbacks on that chapter, he showed that guy who supposedly should have 2 years old holding a sword more than his size.

#4 xerorains

xerorains

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 07:46 PM

hum. Tsunade is 51 during Part I. Subtract 12 years from that, to the Kyuubi incident, and she was 38. If Minato was 20 when he died, then Tsunade would have been 18 when she had him. Seems feasible to me, unless I'm forgetting something.

#5 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 08:00 PM

QUOTE (xerorains @ Feb 14 2013, 02:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hum. Tsunade is 51 during Part I. Subtract 12 years from that, to the Kyuubi incident, and she was 38. If Minato was 20 when he died, then Tsunade would have been 18 when she had him. Seems feasible to me, unless I'm forgetting something.

And Naruto did nickname tsunade "Grandma". It all makes sense now... 111189.gif

Left Hand to the Future Pirate King

Vinsmoke "Black Leg" Sanji

2XtVwF6.png

#6 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 01:03 AM

Then wouldn't that have made Minato not know who his own father is??? If Jiraya was his father, he would be Naruto's grandfather, that's too crazy.

Anyways aside from that strange thought, as far as we know Minato is not from any clan, he is ordinary. He was a talented person who made a name for himself in the world.

When people insult my OTP

Insulting a man’s ship, be worse than insulting his mother.

#7 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 01:58 AM

QUOTE (xerorains @ Feb 14 2013, 01:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes, but I think making it work would require further mucking up the internal consistency of the series. The series strongly suggests that whatever feelings they may have had they never did enter into a relationship.

#8 narulsaku

narulsaku

FALLEN ANGEL

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts
  • Interests:playing vedio games , readin' mangas , books ,singing , drawing , and also listing music , hang arround with friends , cricket, football, and also table tennise,eating
    I love multipllayer games like dog fight , tanki online.
    ect....

Posted 18 February 2013 - 02:40 AM

what kind of question is that? huh.gif its really crazzzzzy.. so if you take a closer look at the hairstyle and color you ll fine everyones is a bit similar to another. so are they all related?

god is sweet.......
courage,,,,,,,,,,,
doesn't always roar.............
sometimescourage is quite voice at the
end of the day saying,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
'll try again tomorrow"

#9 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 12:29 PM

QUOTE (xerorains @ Feb 14 2013, 04:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Plot twist inside plot twist.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#10 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 01:55 PM

QUOTE (Dαrkrєrsŧ @ Feb 18 2013, 07:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Plot twist inside plot twist.

twistception

#11 xerorains

xerorains

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 02:52 PM

I'm not really saying it's true, but in thinking of this, I think there is a possibility. Timeline doesn't eliminate it, Jiraiya has never given his last name, and he was the closet thing to a father Minato had.

This would all merge into a Jerry Springer hot mess, I'm aware, I'm just asking if it were true, how many people would be "shell shocked".

Of course, if anybody can totally eliminate the possibility, I'd like that as well.

Edited by xerorains, 18 February 2013 - 02:52 PM.

#12 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,073 posts
  • Interests:I'm still alive! more active on twitter :)

Posted 18 February 2013 - 03:04 PM

I've thought of this theory(although I believed Dan was the father.), but now I strictly reject it.

If Minato is Tsunade's child, Dan should be the father. Minato would also be known as the great grandson of Shodaime.

As to why Jiraiya is not the father:
Minato called Jiraiya Sensei in all occasions. Father should be place higher than that. They would not have such an easy relationship if he really is Minato's father, due to Jiraiya's travelling.
Jiraiya said he never got a chance with Tsunade.

Tsunade is not his mother either. She left the village after Dan's death with Shizune. If Minato was her child, she would've brought him instead. Minato wasn't left by both of his parents.

Edited by sushi., 18 February 2013 - 03:04 PM.

ナルサク

#13 xxRomanceGirlxx

xxRomanceGirlxx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Debating, Anime/Manga (Naruto, Inuyasha, DBZ, Hetalia etc.), TV shows, Shipping
    Dislikes: Bashing, Double standards, Hypocrisy, NaruHina, SasuSaku, SasuKarin
    OTPs: NaruSaku (Naruto), Bangel (BtVS), InuKag (Inuyasha), LeafpoolxCrowfeather (Warriors), Percabeth (PJS), Kataang (AtLA)

Posted 19 February 2013 - 01:04 AM

I really wish that would be the case. I love JiraTsu, they were perfect together. shamefulcry0js.gif Though I'm pretty sure Minato is not the child of Tsunade and Jiraiya and if it was revealed to be, it would be the most biggest asspull ever in Naruto. Jiraiya saw Minato like a son, but he always referred to their relationship as a master/student one. Minato always called him Jiraiya sensei too.

I can see Tsunade being a possible mother (They're both blondes), but again it still doesn't add up. The most she referred Minato as was his connection to Jiraiya, not herself. And if she was his mother, she'd be a lot more invested in him. Even if she was the mother of Minato, there's no way Jiraiya would be the father. Dan, most likely. He reminds me a lot of Minato. happy.gif And even though it was implied that Tsunade developed feelings for him in her last meeting with Jiraiya, it's rather obvious neither of them ever seriously acted on it or gave it a chance.

Sad fate of JiraTsu. shamefulcry0js.gif

"I absolutely can't let you die! I can't! I won't let you die ... your stupid dream ... now it's ... it's right in front of us!!"                                                                             ----Sakura Haruno                                                                              

#14 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,987 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 08:33 PM

Then Tsunade has officially cheated on Dan. Enough said tongue.gif

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users