30 replies to this topic

#21 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts
  • Interests:Mariah Carey, Super Junior, Ailee, Shinee, and Mariah Carey

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

AkittenakaxSen, NaruSaku, SakuraxShaoran, SomaxErina, TouKen, YonaxHak

Posted 03 August 2015 - 07:41 PM

Is the manga good?? I might read it after the series is finished. 

Is there a explaining why? Oh well I gotta watch the new episode now :D

Different timeslot in Japan now, that's all.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

tumblr_nd8f3hq6MN1qawpjto1_r2_500.gif

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."
- Sakata Gintoki, Gintama

#22 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,431 posts

Posted 03 August 2015 - 08:30 PM

Is the manga good?? I might read it after the series is finished. 

Different than anime, they cut funny moments.

#23 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 10 August 2015 - 11:21 PM

I've been meaning to catch up on this for like a week. I'm probably gonna start it now, to be honest. I started the first chapter a couple of days ago. Looks pretty good thus far.

EXL5X4B.png

"I am the One-Eyed King."

#24 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 11 August 2015 - 06:10 PM

Caught up. I'm kinda digging this. The art is really nice. I'm also liking Alex and Worick together, they're funny together and have a lot of touching moments.

EXL5X4B.png

#25 Swagkura

Swagkura

真夜中の太陽

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,792 posts
  • Interests:KakaSaku & NaruSaku

Posted 13 August 2015 - 01:22 AM

Ok, at AHK trying to get me to ship Worick/Alex :hm:
I approve of the ship, but Nic/Alex is where it's at :smug: but maybe I'll feel different when I read the manga, so we'll see then :hehehe:
tumblr_o2ymbkICMv1ttuk3wo3_500.gif

#26 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts

Posted 13 August 2015 - 01:26 AM

I approve of the ship, but Nic/Alex is where it's at :smug: but maybe I'll feel different when I read the manga, so we'll see then :hehehe:

Lololol like you didn't try to do the same :fu:

Read the manga now, you must. Chapter 16(? I think) and chapter 30 will seal it for you. Plus they've got a great dynamic, you'll see when you read. Like how Worick loves Al-chan's singing voice :smug:

EXL5X4B.png

#27 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,431 posts

Posted 13 August 2015 - 01:26 AM

No, that's horrible  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:

Stay at NickAlex! :objection:

#28 Swagkura

Swagkura

真夜中の太陽

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,792 posts

Posted 13 August 2015 - 01:34 AM

Lololol like you didn't try to do the same :fu:
Read the manga now, you must. Chapter 16(? I think) and chapter 30 will seal it for you. Plus they've got a great dynamic, you'll see when you read. Like how Worick loves Al-chan's singing voice :smug:

i'm like on chapter 115 of the Breaker: New Waves right now. But I'll be done with that in about a day or two, so I'll start reading the manga for Gangsta after that. Worick/Alex is cute, but it'll be hard to convince me to really ship them :fu:

No, that's horrible  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:
Stay at NickAlex! :objection:

I'm all for Nicolex right now. But we'll see what happens after I get a taste of the manga :smug:

#29 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts

Posted 13 August 2015 - 01:39 AM

i'm like on chapter 115 of the Breaker: New Waves right now. But I'll be done with that in about a day or two, so I'll start reading the manga for Gangsta after that. Worick/Alex is cute, but it'll be hard to convince me to really ship them :fu:I'm all for Nicolex right now. But we'll see what happens after I get a taste of the manga :smug:

Ooh, how do you like New Waves? Aren't Jinnie and Sera total baes? :smug: I'm confident you'll see what really up when you read the manga ;)

EXL5X4B.png

#30 Swagkura

Swagkura

真夜中の太陽

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,792 posts

Posted 13 August 2015 - 01:47 AM

Ooh, how do you like New Waves? Aren't Jinnie and Sera total baes? :smug: I'm confident you'll see what really up when you read the manga ;)

Ugh, I love New Waves so far. The feels were hella strong in the last few chapters. Jinnie and Sera can literally step all over me tbh :wub:

#31 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts

Posted 13 August 2015 - 01:49 AM

Ugh, I love New Waves so far. The feels were hella strong in the last few chapters. Jinnie and Sera can literally step all over me tbh :wub:

If I'm not mistaken, you're just past the part where the elder does? :cry: those feels were too much. Wait till later :chuckle: damn right they can, me too!

EXL5X4B.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: manga, seinen, anime, manglobe, action, drama, comedy, mafia, western setting, gangsta

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users