#1 mone_

mone_

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 128 posts

Posted 30 April 2017 - 08:21 PM

Hello precious people!!

I used to be quite a regular here before the biggest bullcrap of our time happened Naruto manga ended. Life goes on, but these wounds never truly heal lol.  :sweat: So I've been wondering whether any great alternate ending fics have emerged? Do you have any recommendations?

I really want to rekindle my love for NaruSaku (it's been burning low lately).

Thank you in advance  :love:  :love:  :love:

#2 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 30 April 2017 - 08:41 PM

There's a thread for Naruto fanfiction The Great Naruto Fic Listing - all pairings welcome!

I think you'll find here what you want.

And a thread of modern AU fiction if you want to Modern AU Fic Recommendations?

Edited by T XD, 30 April 2017 - 08:42 PM.

#3 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 30 April 2017 - 11:46 PM

heavenandearthtranslations.tumblr.com might have some.

ladygt has a short comic it's the first thing you see on the NS tag on tumblr. she quit but there are many others

operadeglace has a comic which is similar to 699 except it's more narusakuish, and a fanfic where shina grows up in suna and comes back(it hasn't been updated in a year though)

pumyteh, rebelliondou, kirabook, also are active in the 'ns-anti-ending' fandom on tumblr. on ff.net thesaiyanjedi has over 10 fics and the only writer that is active more than once every full moon. Shina's first adventure is not a masterpiece but an alright read if you're down, and kudos to him for always updating regurlarly.

st. concertina and lindenbay have very well written fics, but their hiatuses are quite long.

ナルサク

#4 Aevrum

Aevrum

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 50 posts

Posted 01 May 2017 - 01:47 PM

heavenandearthtranslations.tumblr.com might have some.

ladygt has a short comic it's the first thing you see on the NS tag on tumblr. she quit but there are many others

operadeglace has a comic which is similar to 699 except it's more narusakuish, and a fanfic where shina grows up in suna and comes back(it hasn't been updated in a year though)

pumyteh, rebelliondou, kirabook, also are active in the 'ns-anti-ending' fandom on tumblr. on ff.net thesaiyanjedi has over 10 fics and the only writer that is active more than once every full moon. Shina's first adventure is not a masterpiece but an alright read if you're down, and kudos to him for always updating regurlarly.

st. concertina and lindenbay have very well written fics, but their hiatuses are quite long.

ODG is actually currently working on the next chapter for the fic.
There is also another fic with Shinachiku in the works, called "Home" by 'shinachiku-uzumaki'.

That said, my personal favourite alternative ending story is probably "Lifting the Dream" by 'HawkofNavarre'.
It's not 100% perfect, but it comes actually pretty pretty close to it. Plus the author fires a few not-so-well-hidden shots, that lighten the mood while reading it ;)
There are quite a few other fics, but this is in my opinion the best one, till I find a better one or a better one is written^^

There is also the alternative-The-Last doujin going on by Tokai2000, which has it's own thread here.

Edited by Aevrum, 01 May 2017 - 02:00 PM.

#5 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 01 May 2017 - 02:55 PM

shinachiku-uzumaki is kirabook, so I didn't include it.

Do you know ODG? I'd love if she updates the fic.

I'd forgotten about the fic by tokai2000, op should check that out. Lifting the dream as well, I think the author stopped writing ns fics but that one's complete so it's ok.

ナルサク

#6 Aevrum

Aevrum

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 50 posts

Posted 01 May 2017 - 03:28 PM

shinachiku-uzumaki is kirabook, so I didn't include it.

Do you know ODG? I'd love if she updates the fic.

I'd forgotten about the fic by tokai2000, op should check that out. Lifting the dream as well, I think the author stopped writing ns fics but that one's complete so it's ok.

Oh, I honestly didn't know that, how embarrasing^^

I remember that she wrote something about it on her Tumblr page.

#7 Wubbzy

Wubbzy

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts
  • Interests:Music, reading, writing, and dancing

Posted 01 May 2017 - 09:38 PM

Hello! 

I'd also like to recommend "amo, amas, amant," by the general girl! It is soooo good! I'm hoping this fic gets updated as soon as possible! It's one of my all time favorite alternative ending fics as of right now. 

But yeah, after the end, there seems to be a lot that have surfaced (thankfully). ^__^ 

Edited by Wubbzy, 01 May 2017 - 09:39 PM.

NaruSaku <3

~

Fanfiction: https://www.fanfiction.net/~wubbzy

~

#8 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 01 May 2017 - 10:02 PM

Hello! 

I'd also like to recommend "amo, amas, amant," by the general girl! It is soooo good! I'm hoping this fic gets updated as soon as possible! It's one of my all time favorite alternative ending fics as of right now. 

But yeah, after the end, there seems to be a lot that have surfaced (thankfully). ^__^ 

That was a good read. :cry:

ナルサク

#9 Wubbzy

Wubbzy

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 01 May 2017 - 10:09 PM

That was a good read. :cry:

Yes, it is!! ;__; I recently reread it and fell in love with it all over again! <3 I really hope she updates soon! ;__; 

NaruSaku <3

~

~

#10 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 01 May 2017 - 10:28 PM

Yes, it is!! ;__; I recently reread it and fell in love with it all over again! <3 I really hope she updates soon! ;__; 

I guess I can add you to the list too. Just clicked on your profile. Hope you keep writing.

:w00t:

ナルサク

#11 Wubbzy

Wubbzy

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 01 May 2017 - 11:59 PM

I guess I can add you to the list too. Just clicked on your profile. Hope you keep writing.

:w00t:

Awww, thank you! ^___^ I definitely will!!

Oh! Another fic that I'm hoping will be updated soon, that is an alternative ending, is tricksie's "Thank you, Sakura-chan" fic. I can't even begin to express how much I adore this fic! It is beautiful! ;___; <3

NaruSaku <3

~

~

#12 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 02 May 2017 - 01:15 AM

Awww, thank you! ^___^ I definitely will!!

Oh! Another fic that I'm hoping will be updated soon, that is an alternative ending, is tricksie's "Thank you, Sakura-chan" fic. I can't even begin to express how much I adore this fic! It is beautiful! ;___; <3

about the fic

Edited by sushi., 02 May 2017 - 01:33 AM.

ナルサク

#13 Wubbzy

Wubbzy

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 02 May 2017 - 04:15 AM

about the fic

about the fic

Edited by Wubbzy, 02 May 2017 - 04:15 AM.

NaruSaku <3

~

~

#14 mone_

mone_

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 128 posts

Posted 08 May 2017 - 08:10 PM

Thank you very much guys!!

I recently finished reading Lifting the Dream and it was AMAZING. It's definitely what the ending should've been. All questions answered, everyone in character. Loved it! 

#15 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 20 May 2017 - 03:52 AM

If you're still interested, I'be been following this fic recently. It's quite well written and also new on the market;

https://m.fanfiction.net/u/9124998/

ナルサク

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: narusaku, anti naruhina, anti bullshit

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users