BlueStarSaber

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,557 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 25 June 2020 - 04:51 PM

Right?! It's why it feels like Kaguya popping up out of the woodworks just because Kishimoto couldn't find a way for Madara to be beaten is dumb and just kind of made things worse. Honestly, I feel if Kaguya was heard about, and only seen in flashbacks and such, same with not needing to shoehorn Hamura into The Last to make Hinata more important than she really is, would have been much better than what we got in the long haul.

I feel like she just put in so that studio perriot could justify NaruHina, since the Ōtsutsuki Clan have the Byakugan it would justify a NaruHina child.

#52202 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,016 posts

Posted 25 June 2020 - 05:04 PM

Well it may have gotten readers interested then they wasted TEN MONTHS rehashing a movie, Five Months on a irrelevant prologue story with a richie rich character, and when they finally got to it...its just the SNS conflict and the akatsuki ripped off so blatant they barely try to cover it up. Then the rest of it is either fights that take 3 months to get through or expositions so obvious and blatant that even a utter moron would find it insulting.

They could have avoided that by having Bolt go on missions where you can't summon those two by blowing a whistle, or not having the first villains be stronger than the final boss of the sequel who was basically GOD at the time.

Oh yeah true. That could have been what "broke the camel's back" more than the terrible pacing and writing issues.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#52203 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,052 posts

Posted 25 June 2020 - 08:30 PM

I feel like she just put in so that studio perriot could justify NaruHina, since the Ōtsutsuki Clan have the Byakugan it would justify a NaruHina child.

That and to try to make the Byakugan fit into significance as a powerful Dojutsu along with the Sharingan and Rinnegan. But they coulda done that without needing to force Kaguya to show up, and explained it in backstory. Hell, that's what I'm doing with my Naruto fanfiction; rather than showing Kaguya, she's only gonna be spoken of, and maybe seen only in flashbacks to Hagoromo and Hamura's time, without needing to do character assassination to the cast just to justify ONE character only.

#52204 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,621 posts

Posted 26 June 2020 - 04:53 AM

Question, is it really that when Naruto ends, the Japanese fandom burns some novel and recorded it in videos, and put it online? I recently found out it.

Burn novels? No, but I have seen images of shredding Naruto stuff and throwing them away. Also, reports of Hinata merchandise gathering dust on shelves.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#52205 thelordofspace72

thelordofspace72

Light Paladin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 125 posts

Posted 26 June 2020 - 04:57 PM

Why so much hatred towards the characters in the anime is directed towards the female? It is really a sad thing, why are there so many toxic haters these days.
I don't know, but it seems like there is no fanbase anime Free from those who hate a female in the anime.

#52206 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,455 posts

Posted 26 June 2020 - 05:58 PM

Why so much hatred towards the characters in the anime is directed towards the female? It is really a sad thing, why are there so many toxic haters these days.

I don't know, but it seems like there is no fanbase anime Free from those who hate a female in the anime.

Because some people forget that the characters are just cartoons and treat them as real people.

Mostly Sakura reminds them of a girl they knew that either friend-zoned them or dated a boy they liked.

Both probably come back to the need for some people to identify with characters to the point they can insert themselves into them (or they won't care about them). So, when Sakura was hitting Naruto she was hitting "them". Or 'she' was standing in the way of 'their' destine lover that 'they' were entitled to.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 01 July 2020 - 01:18 AM.

#52207 thelordofspace72

thelordofspace72

Light Paladin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 125 posts

Posted 26 June 2020 - 07:12 PM

I've always thought that gaming communities are the most toxic, but anime fanbdoms seem to be in the lead. Since the end of Naruto, I have left the anime world, lost confidence in it, and now the games world looks somewhat better and contains a lower percentage of the annoying toxic fans. Perhaps the reason is that the majority of those who watched the anime were children and grown-up and are still related to their childish behavior.

I don't hate anime, but as long as there are toxic fans like the NH / SS fans, the weebs, or any of these arrogant guys, I don't want to get myself into this crap.

#52208 ree

ree

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 27 June 2020 - 02:01 AM

Burn novels? No, but I have seen images of shredding Naruto stuff and throwing them away. Also, reports of Hinata merchandise gathering dust on shelves.

Do you have some links to those websites?

#52209 Moon_Girl

Moon_Girl

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 622 posts

Posted 27 June 2020 - 08:29 AM

It would have probably been long ago. When 2ch was still 2ch and such. I remember we were all watching 2ch's reaction to the ending when it happened. We had, I think, a JP user or at least one who knew Japanese, telling us what was going on in 2ch.

NaruSaku will always be better than crack and fan fiction

#52210 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,621 posts

Posted 28 June 2020 - 04:36 PM

If you asked me 5 years ago, I probably would have them. Now they are lost to time.
It really doesn't matter anyway because even if I had evidence...people don't believe it.

There pictures of the Naruto the Last pamphlets being ripped up. These pamphlets were given out at the premiere that give director insight.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#52211 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,455 posts

Posted 30 June 2020 - 05:12 AM

Hey ree, did they announce whatever they were going to announce yet?

#52212 thelordofspace72

thelordofspace72

Light Paladin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 125 posts

Posted 30 June 2020 - 07:49 AM

Hey Bail o 'Lies Remember when I asked you why so many people hate women in the anime. I noticed this a lot in attack on titan there are many people who hate mikasa maybe for many times that says Eren. Although I haven't seen AOT but it really is annoying to me. I feel that in all fandoms these types of haters must be present.

#52213 ree

ree

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 30 June 2020 - 04:29 PM

Hey ree, did they announce whatever they were going to announce yet?

I think yes, it was just they going to continue with anime, and it's gonna start the Kara's arc. https://somoskudasai...ision-en-julio/

#52214 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,016 posts

Posted 30 June 2020 - 05:44 PM

Okay so it is just announcing they will finally do another story arc from the manga. wonderful.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#52215 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,455 posts

Posted 30 June 2020 - 06:34 PM

I think yes, it was just they going to continue with anime, and it's gonna start the Kara's arc. https://somoskudasai...ision-en-julio/

I thought as much; its the only thing they announce these days. "Hey we are starting a new arc." Just wanted to make sure it wasn't a movie or something like you thought it might be.

Hey Bail o 'Lies Remember when I asked you why so many people hate women in the anime. I noticed this a lot in attack on titan there are many people who hate mikasa maybe for many times that says Eren. Although I haven't seen AOT but it really is annoying to me. I feel that in all fandoms these types of haters must be present.

Can you tell me what they say in general? Cause what below is just me guessing based on what I know of the characters.

For Eren, Western Anime fans hate whiny male characters that's been the case since Shinji.

For Misaka, she is not very sexy and is very masculine so guys don't want to fantasize about her. Her devotion to Eren probably also annoys them because she dependent on a man instead of being a strong independent woman. Or she in the way of a gay ship with Eren. 

That what I can guess. I don't keep an eye on that fandom.

#52216 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,923 posts

Posted 30 June 2020 - 10:45 PM

I thought as much; its the only thing they announce these days. "Hey we are starting a new arc." Just wanted to make sure it wasn't a movie or something like you thought it might be.

Can you tell me what they say in general? Cause what below is just me guessing based on what I know of the characters.

For Eren, Western Anime fans hate whiny male characters that's been the case since Shinji.

For Misaka, she is not very sexy and is very masculine so guys don't want to fantasize about her. Her devotion to Eren probably also annoys them because she dependent on a man instead of being a strong independent woman. Or she in the way of a gay ship with Eren. 

That what I can guess. I don't keep an eye on that fandom.l

I know it’s a video game and not anime but Tidus from ff10 is another notorious example of fans hating a whiny male character.

#52217 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,980 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 01 July 2020 - 05:10 PM

I know it’s a video game and not anime but Tidus from ff10 is another notorious example of fans hating a whiny male character.

Boruto is just like tidus even has daddy issues.

#52218 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,884 posts

Posted 02 July 2020 - 05:01 AM

I've always thought that gaming communities are the most toxic, but anime fanbdoms seem to be in the lead. Since the end of Naruto, I have left the anime world, lost confidence in it, and now the games world looks somewhat better and contains a lower percentage of the annoying toxic fans. Perhaps the reason is that the majority of those who watched the anime were children and grown-up and are still related to their childish behavior.

I don't hate anime, but as long as there are toxic fans like the NH / SS fans, the weebs, or any of these arrogant guys, I don't want to get myself into this crap.

They are the same, i play dota 2 and world of warcraft. Dota 2 community is piece s**t, if they winning they stomp and treat the losing team like crap, always said "EZ" (means easy) at the and of the game even though score evenly match and it's 90 minute. And when they lose they start point fingers and insult others people, even parents name kicks in. In world of warcraft , high level gank and corpse camp low level zone , scam , asking high level gear and achievement requirement for raiding even though they themselves is not meet their own requirement. They are all have one thing in common , they have big mouth , they think they are god and because they think they are untouchable hiding behind a monitor they can commit crime , s**t and spread hate because they get away with it. Problem is when they know they can get away with it they do it ... if you can hurt / kill other people and rob a bank and can get away with it , you do it. Just like Sasuke and Orochimaru ... do s**t and get away with it .... the message is clear , hey these two character Orochimaru and Sasuke commit lots of s**t and look!!! they get away with it .... i wanna do it too. That's why this franchise need to be closed.

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#52219 thelordofspace72

thelordofspace72

Light Paladin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 125 posts

Posted 02 July 2020 - 01:12 PM

They are the same, i play dota 2 and world of warcraft. Dota 2 community is piece s**t, if they winning they stomp and treat the losing team like crap, always said "EZ" (means easy) at the and of the game even though score evenly match and it's 90 minute. And when they lose they start point fingers and insult others people, even parents name kicks in. In world of warcraft , high level gank and corpse camp low level zone , scam , asking high level gear and achievement requirement for raiding even though they themselves is not meet their own requirement. They are all have one thing in common , they have big mouth , they think they are god and because they think they are untouchable hiding behind a monitor they can commit crime , s**t and spread hate because they get away with it. Problem is when they know they can get away with it they do it ... if you can hurt / kill other people and rob a bank and can get away with it , you do it. Just like Sasuke and Orochimaru ... do s**t and get away with it .... the message is clear , hey these two character Orochimaru and Sasuke commit lots of s**t and look!!! they get away with it .... i wanna do it too. That's why this franchise need to be closed.

You are right, but it mostly happens in the online games you mentioned. Other types of games may contain less toxic people. Probably.

#52220 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,052 posts

Posted 03 July 2020 - 05:49 AM

Boruto is just like tidus even has daddy issues.

But at least for Tidus, he does mature, and his daddy issues are different from Boruto's even if they both have issues with their dads.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)