• Please log in to reply
166 replies to this topic

#1 PhantomNinja

PhantomNinja

Crazy little brunette

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 270 posts
  • Interests:drawing, reading, writting, cooking... (i have a lot of 'ings')

Posted 26 August 2007 - 06:56 AM

I had the full dictionary, typed up an organized, then it got delteted. so until I get some SLEEP. you guys get the half-assed, phan's really tired, will be better in a few days version 2.0. Thanks for the help, hammy! He sorted through the logs (and got a butt load of splinters) to help me restore this. Note to self, make a hard copy on the P.C. next time.

By the way, if you have any words for me. either pm me or post it, and I'll put it in. It better be good though! *fist shake*

Edit: Krisk, I owe you cookies for LIFE XD

_____ of d00m - Another catchphrase of krisk. Used for emphasis.

111193.gif The unnofficial Constipated Smiley: Used frequently by many members who do not know the light to show disapproval with the current subject. Though it looks like someone getting mad at the speaker, it actually shows a poor unwilling victim of constipation. Look as he clutches the seat and shakes his fist in homage to the old ways of cursing the gods in vain for this horrible plague! TREMBLE AT THE MIGHT OF THE CONSTIPATED SMILEY AS HIS ACCURSED PLEAS GO UNNOTICED! HE WILL HAVE VENGANCE!

:bana: = love.gif Unsure what part of speech this is - A saying said by AyaMoto74. It means if you go to sleep full, then you'll be happy knowing what you have and grateful because others may not have it.

'/kick' - action command used by moderators. Forcibly makes users leave the chatroom. Does not work on other mods, as krisk has tried kicking JoHamSandwich millions of times, but to no avail.

'/me' - an action command in the chatroom. '/a' is an alternate method.

speak - an action that mods abuse and use on you foos

Aethos - another lurker of the chatroom. Will usually post youtube links for everyone to click on.

All Nighter Syndrome - usually suffered by Phantom, or any other member that tires easily / has a lack of caffene in there arsenal. Happens when they stay up too late on the LC. May type funny things

Anti-Emo Stick - another creation of RamenMan2. Used when a user becomes emo. After being hit by the stick, all emo feelings are expelled. SirDragon13 has been hit by this several times.

Aya 07: Adjective - 1) Usually said by KrazedKyuubi, it is the declaration of his Hope-To-Be-Mod, AyaMoto74. Along with this he gives many reasons, but Aya just thanks him in return. Other members say this as well.

AyaMoto74: Noun - 1) The masseuse of the hot springs. A romantic and has alot of perverted jokes. She loves to pour miracle water on people as she massages them, and checks out men and women. That means she is bisexual. Her favorite phrase: YOU ARE DEAD. 2) Goddess of H&E. 3) Possible Mod of 07

Billy Masato - Shriner's alias, usually said by JoHamSandiwch

Brbfizzle - krisk's catchphrase for brb

Caek- Noun - Not to be written as Cake due to the fact that Cake is a lie.
i liek caek.

Chu BBQ. Noun. 1) The process of roasting and or cooking of the member Jigglychu. 2) This process can be also used on Ramenman2. 3) Shauna will BBQ any other member who peeves her off.

Dead: 1) A sudden, long silence when municipal people are in the LC. 2) A long silence from any member in the LC that is not lurking, which is usually prompted by someone saying how they died...
Example -
Squall: Krisk is dead
Sakura: Yes. I ate her.

Deidara Lover/Dei/Ino - One who is almost always in the RPG HQ in LC when she wants to escape the craziness, someone who RPs like hell,keeps to herself alot, is someone you can trust, gets hyped up during her major sugar rushes, and is a Major Dark fangirl. 'Nuff said.

Demonic Wonder: Emo turned punk person who spends most of his time dead on LC and missing from the forums.

Dictionary Delete Incident. 1) When Phan accidentally deleted the H & E Dictionary. 2) She nearly peed herself. 3) She almost cried. 4) Krisk saved her sorry ass. 5) She later found out that krisk didn’t and died inside.

dookie: noun, a recent nickname of Derock (which he doesn't understand how this is made up and why, which he assumed it must be from that wild tale) by krisk, moderator of H&E. (Which sounds like a dirty word -- phantom)

Dood - term created by Joham based off of dude... and became a mad spamming spree of dood a while back

drama llama - another way of saying drama, or social/emotional problems with certain people. A good example of drama llama is the Bushido Breakout.

Eagle8819 - a rare user member. Little is known of this person, other than she is a very good writer. Will also tend to go on Moddess mode when provoked.

Epic Fail - When a person "fails" with epic proportion. I.E. Wore than a standard fail. see 'fail' for reference.

Extreme Reborn - a member known for saying the word, 'Perv Monkey'. Tends to be hyper, and loud. Likes to work on his abdominals.

Fail - 1) a serious screw up. 2) Doing something uncool. 3) Something being destroyed. 4) A word often used to describe something bad that happened.
Example: His computer shut down... it failed.

FTW - for the win. Usually used to express if something kicks ass.

gamemaster2 - a regular member of the forums. Is called Rooster by krisk. Known to say ' you stay badass' whenever a member leaves the room. Was in one of JoHamSandwich's dreams, where he was banned by bassclef for spamming the chatroom.

gasm - short for orgasim. Usually used to describe something that is feking sweet.

GoNeKr@Zy - Our board's resident pirate

Grannism: a very well known language, known by probably everyone on H&E, as the owner quite frankly speaks with everyone (either it be in happiness, anger, sadness, loopiness, ect.) It consists of combinations of the examples below:
"cheese! XD lol"
" *UNLEASHES THE RATH THAT IS KNOWN OF THE KAGE!*"
"wha? o.o"
"Please stop spamming and wasting my life, thank you. "

HG - Short for Hard Gay, a Japanese comedian known for his pelvic thrusts. 90% of the members have imitated him, some of which are krisk, Shriner, and Shauna. JoHamSandwich has once mistaken HG-ing a person from behind as CPR.

HI2UUUU!!!!!!!!! - This is heard when a human being with prominent torso "juttings" (i.e. Lady Lumps) and a vajayjay (see krisk) enters a 10 foot or less proximity of JoHamSandwich.

Hiya Room - krisk's famous catchphrase. Always said when krisk enters the chatrom. Has been imitated by several, but few or none can match her level.

Hotness - a catchphrase used by JoHamSandwich. Usually said to girls, but can be used on inanimate objects, or guys, depending on the situation.

Insanity: noun, refers to all the randomness cause by the H&E members on the Live Chat. Best examples are random quotes, topics or "killing" a member.

Kenhime - a member of the Yellow All-Stars. A very formal person, and also known to say ORO?! when confused. It is rumored that only JoHamSandwich knows how she looks like.

Krisk FC - a fanclub started by JoHamSandwich. Originally was a dare between him and krisk, which then turned into a popular thread. The fanclub consists of 'banners', which were pictures of krisk, altered by JoHamSandwich, ridiculing krisk's height, and other things. jigglychu and RamenMan2 are co-chairmans of the fanclub. Consisted of 15 members. Was criticized by several people, most of which were also fanboys of krisk. The club was closed down 6 months later, and has been deleted from the boards.

Krisk-Proof Suit: Onionhead's best defense against Krisk's [pants]. Everyone should buy one now. Protects 99.9999% of the time.

Krisk's nagging wife - Either Yoko or PhantomNinja, who usually pester her to post and or do something for them. The will not eat, sleep, or rest until krisk has done her task.

kriskism - the writing style of krisk, which usually contains an enormous amount of spelling errors.

LC - Live Chat. Noun. 1) A place where member of H & E can talk instantanously. 2) A random place. 3) May frighten new members. 4) Innapropriate things happen here. 5) Has been shut down way to many times. 5) Where babies come from. 6) Place where in most times you go in and there are more than 3 people chatting, the probability of randomnes is starts to rise exponetially with the amount of people joining in. (Expetion to that rule is the factor "krisk" that multiplies what ever probability is there before by 2 times so if the probability of randomness is 1/4 when krisk enters it is about 1/2.)

Life is a Beach - Part of the Yellow All-Stars. Quite Sarcastic. JoHamSandwich has difficulty saying the 'beach' in his name

Lurk - Or lurking. To be in the LC, but not be in the LC. And that is not a question. Basically having the screen up but being either pre-ocupied with someone else or not talking unless something interesting comes up. The mistress of the lurk is Yoko.

Mod powers: noun, power of having all access of either editing, banning, deleting, scaring etc. of all regular members in the H&E forum and Live Chat. Use only for moderators and administrators.

narusakulover2468 - Has no problem with sleeping in her em0 corner in the chat room

Onionhead Attacks - formely known as DJ Lee. Is also a member of the Yellow All-Stars, along with Life is a Beach, Kenhime, and krisk. Somewhat of a lurker, and will tend to randomly attack people. JoHamSandwich is a fanboy of her, and has consistently asked her for a picture. She has still yet to show him one.

PELVICUUU THRUSTUUU - Yakatsu's winning move. Phear his booty shaking move. Phear. Pretty much a mockery of many japanese people who speak english and many of the wapanese people that should get socked by it.

Phail - LC member's favorite word for fail

Phan's flawless beep technique - A jutsu that PhantomNinja uses to get someones attention, which involves her beeping the member in the LC until they become so frustrated they answer here. Has not been booted from the LC. Yet.

PhantomNinja. 1) Has been mistaken to be a boy by JoHamSandwich, and almost every other member. 2) Comes up with the best nicknames. Ever.

Punt - the American football term where a football is kicked... and Ani's favorite action to do... punt members -.-

SakuDotz - krisk's rival in the competition for the most sought after girl in the forums.

Shauna - Also known as Sakura, Sakura Blossoms, Saku-bee. krisk has been known to call her Grandma, and old hag. JoHamSandwich has also exagerrated the -na in her name, adding several -na's. Quite friendly, but will go into Kagess Mode when provoked.

ShaunaLogic : Being first revealed in Yaka's Mosh Pit of Doom audio show , everyone gasped at the genius , yet secret ways of Shauna's wisdom.
Example : If your tire is flat...use Shaunalogic.

Shaunalogic : the Book is out on stores for 99.99 US dollars.

Squiggles SQUACK and Squigglypuff = Sqleon's LC nicknames

SirDragon13 - the so called 'brother' of krisk, but there could be some incest involved. Has made JoHamSandiwch gay for 10 seconds.

SMB - abbreviation for Shiny Metal Bikini. Worn by the girlies. Created by krisk*

SMS - short for Shiny Metal Speedo. Created my RamenMan2.

Tea - a favorite drink of most LC regulars

Tetsukia/Naruto Uzumaki/NU- Lurker vampire of both LC and the forums. Likes to randomly cause LC to die whenever he is in there. Has an extensive collection of funny cat pictures, of which LIAB thinks are full of win. Will randomly become insane whenever he is both tired and bored, although this can be cured by playing Linkin Park music. Will also start making references to whatever anime/game/movie he is currently addicted to at the time, oftenly confusing people who has no clue what he is rambling about.

Truth or Dare: Game only seen on LC, not on forums, makes all members insane and hyper. Has the tendency to make same sex members hard gay each other for the hellish enjoyment of others. Beware, yuri and yaoi fans. >D

vahjayjay - krisk's way of saying kitten, since she is too immature to actually say the correct word. Can be considered a kriskism.

WalMart. noun. 1. Giant chain of shopping centers creeping across America like kudzu. 2. Prime watching spot for housewives in hair-curlers and house slippers. 3. Where all roads lead. 4. Where SakuDotz learned to dance.

WB – Welcome Back. Noun. 1) Say this to member who came back after they logged out of the chat, regardless to how fast or long it was. Ex. Wb (insert member name here)

WHAT?! - a catchphrase of krisk. Usually said when JoHamSandwich says something outrageous that contains her.

Win - The same amount of letters as FTW with the same meaning.

WOHA! (When Onion Heads Attack!) - This term describes the reflex when krisk has when Onionhead Attack (Lee-chyan :3) performs the action of '/me + membername'

XD - a smiley face. Used commonly by all members. Ani and JoHamSandwich have been known to always use it after a sentence.

Yellow Fever - term used to describe Jo's love for asians

Yoko - the resident lurker of the boards. Tends to flail alot and will tend to stab emo people with a spork.

YOU ARE DEAD: Adjective - 1) The game over screen from God of War I and II. 2) The game over screen from Resident Evil 4. 3) AyaMoto74 and Life Is A Beach have realized how obvious it is when you get your head chopped off by a chainsaw, even though it says YOU ARE DEAD right after, so they say it for fun.

Your Face - an insult used by JoHamSandwich. Usually said after a user says a statement.

Phan's Nickname list:

Ok, since I make such WIN nicknames, I will now list the nicknames I call people, then just ask me if you want me to make you one.

Krisk - Krisket

SirDragon13 - Dragqueen

Algernon - Skelly-jelly

Yoko - Yoko-ono

Johamsandwich - jomama, or mommy

SakuDotz - Nicki Hicky

makunoichi - lego-my-ego, or womanizer

* note this is not alphabetized be cause the SMS and SMB must stick together.

Edited by PhantomNinja, 02 January 2008 - 04:23 AM.

#2 SakuDotz

SakuDotz

Fly away to Dotzland! :D

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,488 posts
  • Interests:My biggest interest would probably be in potatoes and lot's of funtastic things....

Posted 26 August 2007 - 06:57 AM

SakuDotz - krisk's rival in the competition for the most sought after girl in the forums.

WalMart. noun. 1. Giant chain of shopping centers creeping across America like kudzu. 2. Prime watching spot for housewives in hair-curlers and house slippers. 3. Where all roads lead. 4. Where SakuDotz learned to dance.

LOL!!! But I love Krisk<3 XD

#3 Dart Tension

Dart Tension

I will protect those I care about. No matter what.

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 248 posts
  • Interests:Videogames, writing, reading fanfics (especially about narusaku), animating, hanging with friends, sneaking up on people, stealing other peoples' food, and meeting new people.

Posted 26 August 2007 - 07:03 AM

Haha. My definition rocks.
"Life is empty if there's no one to share it with when it's full."
Insanity can be fun!
I'm Extreme Reborn in Live chat! But you don't know that.....
Dedicated, Hardcore, NaruSaku Fan, Current number of narusaku fics that I'm waiting for to finish: ? ( I lost count)

I'm making up for my mistakes.

#4 Sakura~Kitsune

Sakura~Kitsune

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,486 posts
  • Location:The Forgotten Borough formerly known as Staten Island!
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Roleplaying, Magical Girls, Anime/Manga, Video Games, Music, Friends/Family, and Food!

Posted 26 August 2007 - 07:18 AM

XDD Love this Dictionary! a_spaz.gif It will help many people with discovering the random people and ways
of H&E!!
tumblr_n9ki6ltPXZ1qai1u2o1_500.gif

No matter how dark it is, you’re not alone you know?

The moonlight is shining on us

#5 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, Video Games, Comic Books, Wrestling, Movies, Doctor Who and all sorts of stuff.

Posted 26 August 2007 - 07:48 AM

I have a definition for myself if you don't mind.

UzumakiEdward85-Rarely appears in LC, loves to spit random things including movie quotes, music lyrics and the word "OBJECTION!".

uc.png

#6 Sakura~Kitsune

Sakura~Kitsune

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,486 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Roleplaying, Magical Girls, Anime/Manga, Video Games, Music, Friends/Family, and Food!

Posted 26 August 2007 - 07:58 AM

Here's a definition:

HOLY POTATOES, MATE! - Dotz' signature line when she sees something awesome or something amazing happens.

Magical Water - The Mystical Imaginary Water that both Kitsu and Dotz created in LC, that possesses unknown powers due to it's name. (not even we know what it's capable of!)

#7 Onionhead Attacks

Onionhead Attacks

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 945 posts
  • Interests:reading, writing, eating, and sleeping =]

Posted 26 August 2007 - 09:26 AM

Hope ya don't mind if I have a few entries to share~

Dood - term created by Joham based off of dude... and became a mad spamming spree of dood a while back

Tea - a favorite drink of most LC regulars

Punt - the American football term where a football is kicked... and Ani's favorite action to do... punt members -.-

Phail - LC member's favorite word for fail

Yellow Fever - term used to describe Jo's love for asians

GoNeKr@Zy - Our board's resident pirate

EDIT: I phail at knowing the origin of these terms XD

Fanfiction.net C2: Heaven & Earth: A NaruSaku Library

ns-believe.jpg
Colored by me

#8 SakuNaruLover

SakuNaruLover

Don't fear the darkness

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,702 posts
  • Interests:Hobbies: Gaming, reading manga, watching anime, playing games, reading fanfics, writing fanfics and my own stories, talking with my friends.<br /><br />Manga: <br />-naruto <br />-bleach<br />-clannad<br />-fullmetal alchemist<br /><br />Anime: <br />-naruto<br />-naruto shippuden<br />-bleach <br />-shakugan no shana<br />-shakugan no shana second<br />-clannad<br />-kanon<br />-air<br />-zero no tsukaima<br />-fullmetal alchemist<br />-code geass<br />-code geass r2<br />-gundam wing<br />-gundam 00<br />-melancholy of suzumiya haruhi<br />-hayate no gotoku

Posted 26 August 2007 - 09:33 AM

I'm not even in there *fakes tears in his eyes*
But I don't know how I would describe myself tongue.gif
I am sure that some people here can do that for me. (Don't be too hard on me people! XDD)

And I think there has to be mentioned something about Nikki's laziness/sleepiness XDDD
I am neither good nor evil, I am awake yet I dream

#9 SakuDotz

SakuDotz

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,488 posts
  • Interests:My biggest interest would probably be in potatoes and lot's of funtastic things....

Posted 26 August 2007 - 09:38 AM

QUOTE (Sakura~Kitsune @ Aug 26 2007, 03:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Here's a definition:

HOLY POTATOES, MATE! - Dotz' signature line when she sees something awesome or something amazing happens.

Magical Water - The Mystical Imaginary Water that both Kitsu and Dotz created in LC, that possesses unknown powers due to it's name. (not even we know what it's capable of!)

LOL HELL YEAH!!

Kitsu Noun. Tends to be called, 'Kit' by certain people. Uses, SakuDotz as an excuse to not post in the Soap Opera thread. Is also a left handed member of H&E and a twin of SakuDotz. Tends to lurk but pop in during funny times. Created magical water.

DS A.K.A SakuNaruLover Noun. Is the king of the hell and is married to SakuDotz every once in a while in Live Chat. Happens to catch SakuDotz on AIM during her "lurk-phase"

#10 Jwolf0

Jwolf0

Gotta catch 'em all!

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 882 posts
  • Interests:Seasonal sports fan. Adept at pulling defeat from the jaws of victory. Sadly allows RL to interfere with gaming and anime stuffs.

Posted 26 August 2007 - 09:41 AM

QUOTE (Onionhead Attacks @ Aug 26 2007, 12:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hope ya don't mind if I have an entry to share~

Actually Lee-chan, Shriner/Billy Masato uses that a lot as well. He and I started using it because of our love for Disgaea and its Prinnies and it spread from there. I use it when referring to Shriner.

ModHamma: noun. Favored weapon of Ani-chan used to threaten the LC short of punting them. Ani-chan recently decided to corner the market on Harvest Moon ModTools. See also: ModHoe, ModRod (Fishing), ModScythe, ModCow, ModWateringCan.
QUOTE ("Down Goes Brown")
(For the younger readers, "HMV" and "Sam The Record Man" were record stores.)

(For the younger readers, a "record store" was a building that you had to go to when you wanted to buy music.)

(For the younger readers, "buying music" was the way we acquired it, since we couldn't just… you know what, let's just get back to the Bowen song. Stupid kids, you ruin everything.)

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Or Reaper! Or Zombie Killer... or something. Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN!

#11 SakuNaruLover

SakuNaruLover

Don't fear the darkness

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,702 posts
  • Interests:Hobbies: Gaming, reading manga, watching anime, playing games, reading fanfics, writing fanfics and my own stories, talking with my friends.<br /><br />Manga: <br />-naruto <br />-bleach<br />-clannad<br />-fullmetal alchemist<br /><br />Anime: <br />-naruto<br />-naruto shippuden<br />-bleach <br />-shakugan no shana<br />-shakugan no shana second<br />-clannad<br />-kanon<br />-air<br />-zero no tsukaima<br />-fullmetal alchemist<br />-code geass<br />-code geass r2<br />-gundam wing<br />-gundam 00<br />-melancholy of suzumiya haruhi<br />-hayate no gotoku

Posted 26 August 2007 - 10:09 AM

QUOTE (SakuDotz @ Aug 26 2007, 11:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
LOL HELL YEAH!!
Kitsu Noun. Tends to be called, 'Kit' by certain people. Uses, SakuDotz as an excuse to not post in the Soap Opera thread. Is also a left handed member of H&E and a twin of SakuDotz. Tends to lurk but pop in during funny times. Created magical water.

DS A.K.A SakuNaruLover Noun. Is the king of the hell and is married to SakuDotz every once in a while in Live Chat. Happens to catch SakuDotz on AIM during her "lurk-phase"

Lol, don't forget, I'm also a left handed member of H&E XD

#12 Sakura~Kitsune

Sakura~Kitsune

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,486 posts

Posted 26 August 2007 - 10:17 AM

QUOTE (SakuNaruLover @ Aug 26 2007, 05:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

XD We won't forget! LEFTIES FTW~~ a_spaz.gif

#13 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, Video Games, Comic Books, Wrestling, Movies, Doctor Who and all sorts of stuff.

Posted 26 August 2007 - 10:18 AM

QUOTE (Sakura~Kitsune @ Aug 26 2007, 06:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
XD We won't forget! LEFTIES FTW~~ a_spaz.gif

I'm ambidextrous (sp?) does that count?

uc.png

#14 Sakura~Kitsune

Sakura~Kitsune

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,486 posts

Posted 26 August 2007 - 10:26 AM

QUOTE (UzumakiEdward85 @ Aug 26 2007, 05:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm ambidextrous (sp?) does that count?

Yeah! I think it does! tongue.gif

#15 SakuDotz

SakuDotz

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,488 posts

Posted 26 August 2007 - 10:32 AM

QUOTE (SakuNaruLover @ Aug 26 2007, 06:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

OMG NO WAY?! I luff you, Honey! XDDDD

QUOTE (Sakura~Kitsune @ Aug 26 2007, 06:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah! I think it does! tongue.gif

And yes, yes it does.

#16 SakuNaruLover

SakuNaruLover

Don't fear the darkness

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,702 posts

Posted 26 August 2007 - 10:50 AM

QUOTE (SakuDotz @ Aug 26 2007, 12:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
OMG NO WAY?! I luff you, Honey! XDDDD

LOL! XD

Luff you too, dear! XDD

Plushie: Little stuffy, fluffy dolls (often plushies resembling Naruto characters) used to cuddle or to throw at other members

#17 krisk

krisk

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,831 posts

Posted 26 August 2007 - 11:32 AM

LAWL AND ROFFLES OF D00M! laugh.gif

Ohmyjeez fuus. XDDD

I'm not gonna add the ones posted because my SECOND WIFE won't like the fact that I tampered with her Dictionary...
I WAS INSPIRATION!!! I R MANAGER!!!!
I get 99% of the proceedings...
tongue.gif

Uhh I'd like to add one! a_dance.gif

WOHA! arg.gif (When Onion Heads Attack!) - This term describes the reflex when krisk has when Onionhead Attack (Lee-chyan :3) performs the action of '/me + membername'

#18 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 26 August 2007 - 06:55 PM

Crumpets: A savoury snack made of flour and wheat. Common dessert of LIAB, SakuDotz and a few common regulars. Best thrown at Dotz's face for effect.

Yakatsu: Scottish/British guy on LC. Best know for his Bishie pose. Sarcastic, led an ill-fated rebellion. Whereabouts unknown.

JuuJuu: The MOM of nearly every member on LC. Married to Krisk. Has the tendency to yell "Facebook buddeh! rawr.gif" at LIAB. Has been mistaken for a guy.

"Warning:" : LIAB doing his favourite thing on LC. Usually is random, but makes you fall off your chair laughing.

Zatren6: A male member of LC, whose name sounds like a over-the-counter drug. Is usually part of the "Warning" quotes as listed above. Has the tendency to grab a fragmentation grenade and blow the bejesus out of someone. Is very addictive.

SPARTAAAAAAA!: 'Nuff said

I'm done. XD

(I'm LIAB, to those of you who dont know it)

#19 Zatren6

Zatren6

y

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 455 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Manga, Hockey, Drawing (even though I suck something awful), Photography, Video Games, etc.

Posted 26 August 2007 - 08:06 PM

LOL. I love this thread. Everyone's definitions are so hilarious. XDD

QUOTE (ZeroJutsu @ Aug 26 2007, 02:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Zatren6: A male member of LC, whose name sounds like a over-the-counter drug. Is usually part of the "Warning" quotes as listed above. Has the tendency to grab a fragmentation grenade and blow the bejesus out of someone. Is very addictive.

LOL *frags ZJ*
I sell out faasst too, by the way.

Best. Dictionary. Ever.

#20 JoHamSandwich

JoHamSandwich

Professional Excrement Initiator.

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,141 posts

Posted 26 August 2007 - 08:52 PM

QUOTE (Onionhead Attacks @ Aug 26 2007, 02:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

...actually, that's me who says/started brbizzle. XDD!

Anyway, got a couple more definitions:

Onionhead Attacks - formely known as DJ Lee. Is also a member of the Yellow All-Stars, along with Life is a Beach, Kenhime, and krisk. Somewhat of a lurker, and will tend to randomly attack people. JoHamSandwich is a fanboy of her, and has consistently asked her for a picture. She has still yet to show him one.

Kenhime - a member of the Yellow All-Stars. A very formal person, and also known to say ORO?! when confused. It is rumored that only JoHamSandwich knows how she looks like.

HG - Short for Hard Gay, a Japanese comedian known for his pelvic thrusts. 90% of the members have imitated him, some of which are krisk, Shriner, and Shauna. JoHamSandwich has once mistaken HG-ing a person from behind as CPR.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users