#21 Dexter

Dexter

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 96 posts

Posted 30 November 2015 - 07:07 PM

if they restart really things from 698 so it gonna be probably in anime ending

could you send me the link for where kishimoto said this ? I never saw no one talking about this either twitter or 2ch

(by hinata's dream you mean 699 700 gaiden novels the last burrito movie etc ?)

all of it yes, there was a rumor from an SP staff posted on twitter saying there would be a 3 part Hinata dream

There is no link people from the private Kishi panel where cameras and pictures weren't allowed said he joked about making another ending. This was trending on tumblr for a while and people were arguing over its authenticity. 

#22 yimiiyumi

yimiiyumi

Julia

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 30 November 2015 - 07:08 PM

all of it yes, there was a rumor from an SP staff posted on twitter saying there would be a 3 part Hinata dream

so the kids are just products from hinata dream ?

#23 Dexter

Dexter

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 96 posts

Posted 30 November 2015 - 07:09 PM

so the kids are just products from hinata dream ?

hopefully. Hinata WOULD think of Sakura as just a fellow fangirl helping her out, after all

#24 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 901 posts

Posted 30 November 2015 - 07:27 PM

seems like its a countdown to jump fest? it says here there will be a special artwork showcase for the end of naruto so probably not a part 3 or something

http://www.japantime...5/#.Vlyg-N-rSyt

#25 Hanabi

Hanabi

絶対大丈夫だよ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,592 posts
  • Interests:cardcaptor sakura!

Posted 30 November 2015 - 08:05 PM

There is no link people from the private Kishi panel where cameras and pictures weren't allowed said he joked about making another ending. This was trending on tumblr for a while and people were arguing over its authenticity. 

i assume they're talking about the genjutsu dreams when everybody is turning into white zetsu..

2UFqbUS.gif

I can't even say good bye to you for the last time

I'm sorry

#26 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,431 posts

Posted 30 November 2015 - 08:49 PM

:zaru:

#27 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 30 November 2015 - 08:57 PM

seems like its a countdown to jump fest? it says here there will be a special artwork showcase for the end of naruto so probably not a part 3 or something

http://www.japantime...5/#.Vlyg-N-rSyt

New artwork? I expect some nh & ss artwork.

I think this is a new anime. Kind of like shaman king flower.

This is not genjutsu.

Edited by rocci, 30 November 2015 - 08:58 PM.

#28 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,431 posts

Posted 30 November 2015 - 09:01 PM

Prepear for Nardo GT.

#29 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 30 November 2015 - 09:05 PM

Prepear for Nardo GT.

Ten tail revive and grant a wish for orochimaru, he want naruto to go back to childhood. He succeed and nine bijuu split across the universe.

It's now up to naruto to search nine bijuu across universe using space ship before ten tail become evil. Along with his expy and female sasuke.

#30 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 30 November 2015 - 09:18 PM

So it's not exactly confirmed on what it's going to be?

Ten tail revive and grant a wish for orochimaru, he want naruto to go back to childhood. He succeed and nine bijuu split across the universe.

It's now up to naruto to search nine bijuu across universe using space ship before ten tail become evil. Along with his expy and female sasuke.

Actually that would be an amazing plot for them when you compare it to what they did with the ending and everything that came after.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#31 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 30 November 2015 - 09:27 PM

This is not genjutsu.

Why would it be an anime if it's on Shuiesha's page instead of SP's?

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#32 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,431 posts

Posted 30 November 2015 - 09:29 PM

So it's not exactly confirmed on what it's going to be?

Actually that would be an amazing plot for them when you compare it to what they did with the ending and everything that came after.

That's not, for sure. Kishimoto for one time, could try route of Mashima or Hirohiko Araki, both used same character desnigs/names but in alternative stories, this... going to be a deep deep down on a bottom of an ocean.

#33 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 30 November 2015 - 09:35 PM

Why would it be an anime if it's on Shuiesha's page instead of SP's?

Because it's not their place to announce it. Gintama Season 3 was announced there, so it could happen with Naruto as well.

#34 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 30 November 2015 - 09:42 PM

Because it's not their place to announce it. Gintama Season 3 was announced there, so it could happen with Naruto as well.

This

@naruto
I think it's called osamu tezuka star system.

#35 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,431 posts

Posted 30 November 2015 - 09:50 PM

This

@naruto
I think it's called osamu tezuka star system.

That can be aplied to Mashima's work. But Araki changed universe in plot, so that names and only used, not desings, but he implies many similarities in characters traits.

_________

This annoncment won't show anything good, for sure.

#36 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 901 posts

Posted 30 November 2015 - 09:50 PM

http://www.shonenjum...n/index_sp.html

doesn't say anything about a anime

Edited by totherpage95, 30 November 2015 - 10:02 PM.

#37 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 901 posts

Posted 30 November 2015 - 09:53 PM

This is not genjutsu.

i think this likely isn't a new anime but if it was i hope no one watches it. its probably talking about the next generation boruto kitten at the jump fest ... on december 20 when the countdown is finished. 

#38 Catra

Catra

Outlaw Gunslinging marksmen

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,112 posts
  • Interests:AU narusaku, mortal kombat, balto, lion king, rudolph,

Posted 30 November 2015 - 10:36 PM

12301718_1019400218101618_16058100515579

19 of december huh? people will be too bust talking about star wars 7 by then

Edited by Catra, 30 November 2015 - 10:37 PM.

#39 Ryriena

Ryriena

Texas born and Raised

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 665 posts
  • Interests:Anime/Manga, history, unexplained mysteries, linguistics, geology, astrology, astro physics, chemistry, astronomy, sport cars, and racing cars, monster trucks, quantum mechanics and particle physics

Anime/Manga - Gaming

NaruSaku, Ash x Misty, (Pokyshiping) Ichigo x Rukia, Kiba/Hinata, Ichigo x Orihime, Uryū x Orihime, Cullen x Amell, Alastair x Warden, Cullen x Female Inqustior Ed x Winnry, Spike x May Valatine, Kaiden Alekno x Female Shepard, Garus x Female Shepard, Joker x Female Shepard, Angg x Katara, Zuko x Katara, Mako x Kora ( Avatar the last air bender - Legend of Kora) I don't see the ending of Kora as canon since its more of a fan service ending, since the canon pairing is not a properly developed paring.

VLD pairing: Plance, Shiro x Adam, Hunk x Shay, Kallura
    anti Allurance

The Dragon Prince: Cullum x Rayla

TV pairings
    Casket(Castle)
    Angel x Buffy, Buffy x Spike, Angel x Cordila Chase (Buffy the Vampire Slayer), Booth x Bones (bones)
    Tony x Ziva David, Abby x Timothy McGee, Timothy x Delia (NCIS)
    Dean x Castiel, Sam x Gabriel, Sam x Elaine, Dean x Jo (Supernatural)

Comics parings: Supes x Lois Lang, Peter Parker x Mary Jay Waston, Captian x Black Widow, Hawke Eye x Black Widow, Jean Grey x Cyclops, Jean x Wolverine, Rouge x Gambit, Batman x Slilena Kyle, Bruce x Black Widow

Movies pairings: Jurassic Park series (Owen x Claire, Malcome x Sarah) Han x Leia, Luke x Maria Jade, Finn x Rey, FinnPoe (Star Wars)

Dislikes Supes x Wonder Woman, as it's basically turns a feminist icon in to a baby maker, NaruHinata, Sasuke x Sakura abusive relationship ahoy.

Posted 30 November 2015 - 11:08 PM

Which, I will be going to see the new movie.
Them Duke boys never meant no harm.--------> my childhood.
Freedom of speech is no laughing matter, since it does take one person to stand up for the right too speak out.
firma__op__luffyxnami_nu__out__by_pjxd23

#40 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 30 November 2015 - 11:12 PM

You know I forgot SW is coming. I'm wondering what will the Japanese go and spend their money on. This continuation that no one asked for or this:

Not to mention the fact that the Japanese got the best trailer of them all.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users