389 replies to this topic

#81 Hatted

Hatted

Genin

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 116 posts

Posted 25 June 2015 - 08:54 AM

Nobody wants a happy ending for NH and SS.

SS kinda had her happy ending in 699 and NH had her happy ending in the last and now in the gaiden ss is getting a happy ending in family
And if you don't like why you simply don't read the gaiden anymore ? 
C'mon man kishi had a lot of chances to do ns happen or reveal all as a genjutsu; the last volume 72 the novels etc .... why he will do this now ?

#82 Hatted

Hatted

Genin

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 116 posts

Posted 25 June 2015 - 08:55 AM

SS fan. No one cares for your happy ending. Nobody here wants a happy ending for NH and SS period. And everyone will be happy to move on after this piece of trash is completed.

WTF is your problem ?

#83 Yojeveka

Yojeveka

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 282 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku, Pokémon, Nuzlockes, Voice Acting

Posted 25 June 2015 - 08:56 AM

I realy don't get why some people are still waiting to kishi magically reveal all is a genjutsu or ns is canon

Please guys move on, after this chapters is obvious ss will be getting a hapy ending family 

Yeah, the ending will be another mess, we already know that; but it doesn't mean we're going to celebrate it. Even if the genjutsu theory is just a delusional hope, it would have more sense than this new gen-retcon-canon pairings crap. 

SS kinda had her happy ending in 699 and NH had her happy ending in the last and now in the gaiden ss is getting a happy ending in family

C'mon man kishi had a lot of chances to do ns happen or reveal all as a genjutsu; the last volume 72 the novels etc .... why he will do this now ?

I could ask you the same thing. Why are you here if you strongly disagree with every post you read? 

Edited by Yojeveka, 25 June 2015 - 08:57 AM.

2r2sxtg.gif

*Needs an English Talker*

#84 Hatted

Hatted

Genin

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 116 posts

Posted 25 June 2015 - 09:00 AM

Yeah, the ending will be another mess, we already know that; but it doesn't mean we're going to celebrate it. Even if the genjutsu theory is just a delusional hope, it would have more sense than this new gen-retcon-canon pairings crap. 

I could ask you the same thing. Why are you here if you strongly disagree with every post you read

I just try to be realistic 

#85 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 25 June 2015 - 09:03 AM

WTF is your problem ?

Same to you. And why are you here in the first place? You ain't going to find a single soul here that will prove of the pairings and the series anymore, so go back to wherever you came from and just leave me... us the kitten alone.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#86 Yojeveka

Yojeveka

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 282 posts

Posted 25 June 2015 - 09:04 AM

I just try to be realistic 

And you're not the only one, trust me. Everyone here knows how Kishimoto destroyed Naruto. That's why we can't help but laugh at the nonsense he likes to write. 

2r2sxtg.gif

#87 Hatted

Hatted

Genin

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 116 posts

Posted 25 June 2015 - 09:05 AM

Same to you. And why are you here in the first place? You ain't going to find a single soul here that will prove of the pairings and the series anymore, so go back to wherever you came from and just leave me... us the kitten alone.

Being realistic means i'm being a troll or a fan NH ? what ? Ok man if you want to keep hurting himself with those genjutsu "theories", you're free for do this 

#88 Nami

Nami

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 235 posts

Posted 25 June 2015 - 09:06 AM

Just one more chapter, huh? Well now I'm positive this spin-off was the most pointless thing ever. Seriously, why does it even exist? At first I thought it would be about the next generation, the kids, but the only one who has a little role is Sarada. No Bolt or anybody else (I won't even acknowledge that monstrosity of a useless character whose name I have forgotten that just follows Sarada around and does nothing except make bad daddy jokes). The real plot is non-existent and the fights are mediocre.

I though this would all be fun because of the soap-opera plot with the unknown real mom and stuff and I'm surprised Kishi even hinted at the fact that Sakura might not be the real mom, but I can guarantee that that would lead to a whole bunch of nothing as well. Even if it really is confirmed that Sakura isn't the mother, after this fight, Sarada will stop caring about her real mom and all the unanswered questions and lies over the years. She will probably accept that Sakura was the one who took care of her like a mother and go back to her happy family where the father can't be assed to visit even once a year, the mother who is beyond frustrated because she doesn't even have a photo together with her supposed husband but that's okay because he totally touched her forehead once. The end.

#89 Yojeveka

Yojeveka

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 282 posts

Posted 25 June 2015 - 09:09 AM

Being realistic means i'm being a troll or a fan NH ? what ? Ok man if you want to keep hurting himself with those genjutsu "theories", you're free for do this 

Not EVERY NS fan thinks that way, you know. At this point it would be too late, but anyone can make their own theories-headcanons, so let them be.

2r2sxtg.gif

#90 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 25 June 2015 - 09:10 AM

shtty chapter as usual

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#91 Papaya

Papaya

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 138 posts
  • Interests:*Comics in general - be it manga series, superheroes, Disney's ducks or Asterix.
    *Drawing
    *Foreign languages

Posted 25 June 2015 - 09:11 AM

Why do I read Gaiden? Easy!

1. I like to laugh at how bad the "plot" is. It's hilarious!  :D Isn't it?

2. Even if I dislike the majority of canon pairings, I still like their kids. So I want to read about them. Doesn't mean I have to stop disliking SS and NH.

As for the genjutsu theory, nobody here REALLY buys into it, bro. The posters just bring it up in the "it's so bad I wish it was just a genjutsu" way, not "I believe this actually will be revealed as genjutsu" way.

#92 Yojeveka

Yojeveka

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 282 posts

Posted 25 June 2015 - 09:14 AM

Why do I read Gaiden? Easy!

1. I like to laugh at how bad the "plot" is. It's hilarious!  :D Isn't it?

2. Even if I dislike the majority of canon pairings, I still like their kids. So I want to read about them. Doesn't mean I have to stop disliking SS and NH.

As for the genjutsu theory, nobody here REALLY buys into it, bro. The posters just bring it up in the "it's so bad I wish it was just a genjutsu" way, not "I believe this actually will be revealed as genjutsu" way.

I guess they really want to see us suffer and making up delusional theories just like they were before the ending

2r2sxtg.gif

#93 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 25 June 2015 - 09:25 AM

Almost everyone here, including myself does not want to see Kishi repair the manga at all. We are aware that Kishi is an incompetent writer and whatever he writes and illustrates, he just destroys his work and characters further. The IT happening justifies that Kishi is smiting the NH and SS fandom, which brings us pleasure. 

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#94 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 25 June 2015 - 09:25 AM

I haven't read it but hearing about plow through is hilarious. I'm going to play John Cena theme when I get to this chapter.

#95 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 25 June 2015 - 09:29 AM

this chapter basically confirms sarada is sakura's daughter and kishi was just trolling fans sk

It doesn't matter who the mother is. Eventhought I believe it gonna be sakura because there's no way kishi will put his darling sasuke in bad light.

#96 lupina

lupina

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts

Posted 25 June 2015 - 09:38 AM

Lol, nobody here really belives in this "Genjutsu" theory. Ist a Thing made up long time ago because it was the only logical explanation of this bloody mess here.

It's pretty clear that, - whoever came up with this Boruto/NH/SS/Jerry Springer idea - they're serious about their kitten.

Where do you even got the Impression from? Browsin the NH/SS Fandom a bit too much, eh?

Why do I read Gaiden?

It's the Freak Show effect. You know ist weird. Its bad. You can't belive what you see. But you just can't stop watching.

"We live in a world that is so quick to convince us to ignore our feelings. Feeling stressed? Get a massage. Feeling angry? Go to the bar with your friends and blow off steam. Feeling lonely? Meet someone in cyberspace and have a conversation on the computer. Depressed? Take a pill. Anxiety? Take 2 pills. Feeling happy? Well, by George, don’t talk about that because no one likes a bragger. Same with being sad, no one likes a Debbie Downer. But, heaven FORBID, that you actually TALK about your feelings and process them in a healthy way."

- Amy Cassidy

#97 Hatted

Hatted

Genin

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 116 posts

Posted 25 June 2015 - 09:41 AM

It doesn't matter who the mother is. Eventhought I believe it gonna be sakura because there's no way kishi will put his darling sasuke in bad light.

Yup, plus in this chapter sarada looks very much like sakura, it's like I said a few weeks ago; kishi is drawing sarada in a chapter looking more like sakura and another chapter he draws she looking like karin,I think it's was supposed to do "doubt" in the readers 

But after of this chapter is 99% sure the next chapter will explain why the DNA was just a mistake and sakura is the mother

#98 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 25 June 2015 - 09:47 AM

Yup, plus in this chapter sarada looks very much like sakura, it's like I said a few weeks ago; kishi is drawing sarada in a chapter looking more like sakura and another chapter he draws she looking like karin,I think it's was supposed to do "doubt" in the readers 
But after of this chapter is 99% sure the next chapter will explain why the DNA was just a mistake and sakura is the mother

Nope, salad is female version of sasuke with Karin glasses and sakura wardrobe.

#99 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 25 June 2015 - 09:54 AM

I said the same thing to him and tricksie said other fandom from other place are welcome here, i don't really know what it means but i guess SS and NH fans are welcome here. I knew it :roll:  he is clearly SS fans.

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#100 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 25 June 2015 - 10:03 AM

I said the same thing to him and tricksie said other fandom from other place are welcome here, i don't really know what it means but i guess SS and NH fans are welcome here. I knew it :roll:  he is clearly SS fans.

You should ask him if he's a ss fan or not.

Just because he do that, doesn't mean he's a ss fan.
Even if he's, doesn't mean you can kick him out unless he trolled.

The same goes with him too. I got a warning from mod to leave the other believer alone, so I do it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users