3301 replies to this topic

#3301 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,413 posts

Posted 16 March 2019 - 12:08 AM

Just when I think the manga can't piss me off any further it manages to to so even more. Now we have, what the mangaka is trying to play off as some next level cooking tricks but come off as a cheap party trick, Also the way Megumi's resolve and determination was brushed aside pissed me off as well.

Asahi might just be the worst antagonist I've ever read in a manga, he's not well written, he lacks any redeeming features, he's more annoying than anything else, he's OP in a bad way, like he was written by a OC by a 12 year old fanfic writer, he makes the filler enemies in all animes look like masterpieces in comparison. I thought Azami was one of the worst antagonists I'd read in a popular manage, but compared to Asahi he was CP9 level.

iAnby7W.gif

#3302 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,816 posts

Posted 16 March 2019 - 07:57 PM

Well Anyway, I am hoping that Soma helps with Erina's issues next chapter but not in a way that makes her dependent on him. And it looks like I was right, she became stone cold because she wants to prove her self to her mother to the point where her character development is shut down but not regressed per say.

On the subject of Asahi being a school grader written villain, well That should have been seen coming a mile a way because he was already ridiculous as is (stealing other's skills through their knives and cooking tools) so I'm not even insulted or bothered by it, because by that alone I could tell Azami is an Masterfully written villain compared to this guy. But like I said I care nothing for him other than that he is made to push the Sorina ship so to speak. Megumi I AM upset about but we can't say we didn't see it coming right? Because obviously she is not the one to win against Asahi (the typical villain plot armor), it would either be Soma or Erina if we really want to stretch it 

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users