• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9679 replies to this topic

#9021 Soul

Soul

Toriko's 1# fan!

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 324 posts
  • Interests:Surfing the internet, Hanging out, drawing, reading and all that stuff..

Posted 20 March 2012 - 01:24 PM

Ahh..I don't know xD I can't think about what will happen when K11 arrives. My breath was taken away when Naruto's clone saved Sakura. I said: "Yes,Finally" Then. "Oh...". So I don't really know.

(Off-Topic) And how do you guys play Skyrim until now argh1.png ? Please PM me and teach me the ways of how can I spent my time on it eager.gif .

#9022 Darth Krypt

Darth Krypt

Sith Lord

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 01:59 PM

Sakura's going to be really impressed seeing the epic Naruto in beast mode. Maybe we'll see a blush or something but I hardly think they'll have time to be all romantic and stuff considering Tobi is attacking Naruto with Rinnegan jinchurikis. Time to see the guys take down all those tailed beasts.

Ah I stopped playing Skyrim since school started 2 months ago. Before that I was playing it every chance I get, which was a lot.

DK

PgkbwAs.png

#9023 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 02:42 PM

QUOTE (Zeref @ Mar 19 2012, 11:12 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't know man but if you are saying that Kishi has a horrible writing then how come that Naruto is the most popular manga in the world? I don't know about you, But Kishi's writing is much more then perfect. And I still think that he's doing a great job in it.

Ok, here's the video I was talking about

Edited by Dalton (I stink at names), 20 March 2012 - 02:53 PM.

#9024 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 02:55 PM

QUOTE (Fenris @ Mar 20 2012, 07:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
and... very... very... good. wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif I haven't been able to stop playing... eager.gif

Oh and okay! let me get my pickpocketing to 100 then i'll have enough to take a flight XD

I take it you play as a theif? I play as an assassin lol. But I can't figure out how to join the Dark Brotherhood. I found one of the hide outs by Downstar. Any tips?

#9025 Soul

Soul

Toriko's 1# fan!

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 324 posts
  • Interests:Surfing the internet, Hanging out, drawing, reading and all that stuff..

Posted 20 March 2012 - 03:12 PM

QUOTE (Dalton (I stink at names) @ Mar 20 2012, 06:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ok, here's the video I was talking about

Oh, Now I understand, And I really didn't mean to be harsh or anything, And If I did I'am sorry.

#9026 Shadow Wolf

Shadow Wolf

Keeping the promise

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, NaruSaku, Guilty Gear, Blazblue, Love Hina, Full Metal Panic!, The Legend of Zelda, League of Legends, videogames and anime in general.

Posted 20 March 2012 - 03:16 PM

QUOTE (Darth Krypt @ Mar 20 2012, 09:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sakura's going to be really impressed seeing the epic Naruto in beast mode. Maybe we'll see a blush or something but I hardly think they'll have time to be all romantic and stuff considering Tobi is attacking Naruto with Rinnegan jinchurikis. Time to see the guys take down all those tailed beasts.

I agree with you on this one DK, though I wonder now if Tobi will be able to take out the tailed beasts again. After all, Naruto was entrusted with the jinchuuriki's souls, right?

#9027 Soul

Soul

Toriko's 1# fan!

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 03:24 PM

Gedo Mazo fight anyone biggrin.gif ?

I agree with everyone that Sakura will be shocked to see Naruto's power. Though, I'am a bit worried for what comes next. I kinda feel that our hopes will be blown up.

Edited by Zeref, 20 March 2012 - 03:30 PM.

#9028 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 03:53 PM

QUOTE (Dalton (I stink at names) @ Mar 20 2012, 02:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I take it you play as a theif? I play as an assassin lol. But I can't figure out how to join the Dark Brotherhood. I found one of the hide outs by Downstar. Any tips?

I sent you the message smile.gif Oh and nah, i play... everything XD I'm just going along with it, i'm an assassin for the brotherhood, a thief for the thieves guild.... a hero dovahkiin, ... a mage at the college of winterhold. O_O

Awh and guys, why are you afraid our hopes are going to be blown up? Kishi didn't put all that developmnent into NS if it wasn't going to be used in some way useful. Think about it, he put scenes in that he didn't even need to put in with it. (ex: Sakura knocking on Narutos door and naruto wondering if it was a date + the sai moment with naruto asking sakura thinking it was going tobe a date again.)

Edited by Fenris, 20 March 2012 - 03:54 PM.

tumblr_nn5rgcX8lv1rq9ihbo4_500.gif

jus drein jus daun.
---------------------------------------------------

#9029 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 04:04 PM

QUOTE (Fenris @ Mar 20 2012, 10:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I sent you the message smile.gif Oh and nah, i play... everything XD I'm just going along with it, i'm an assassin for the brotherhood, a thief for the thieves guild.... a hero dovahkiin, ... a mage at the college of winterhold. O_O

Awh and guys, why are you afraid our hopes are going to be blown up? Kishi didn't put all that developmnent into NS if it wasn't going to be used in some way useful. Think about it, he put scenes in that he didn't even need to put in with it. (ex: Sakura knocking on Narutos door and naruto wondering if it was a date + the sai moment with naruto asking sakura thinking it was going tobe a date again.)

I still have yet to get far in Skyrim at all laugh.gif I've played for like, an hour so far total (I got the game in December). I'd probably play more if my TV didn't give me trouble with the game for some reason. The top third of the gameplay screen being cut off completely doesn't help. sad.gif
And exactly...though I don't remember encountering those moments in the manga. Maybe that's because I skipped a lot of it... argh1.png

"The time has come at last for you to learn everything . . .

Fare thee well, Albert, my friend."

AboojTi.gif

#9030 dokueki(venom)

dokueki(venom)

Winnie_Kay

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 316 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 04:05 PM

I also want a Narusaku moment to happen. Even if it is small like a glance or something like that.

#9031 redragon88

redragon88

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,562 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 04:12 PM

I already said that I wanted Sakura to have a quick team up with Naruto when the rookies arrive at the battlefield since it was established in the beginning of Part 2 that Naruto and Sakura have good coordination as seen in Kakashi's second bell test. But I worry that Naruto right now is way to overpowered for Sakura to assist him directly, but you never now until it happens.

An alternative I'd like to see is Sakura witnessing how Naruto fight against Tobi and then remember Love Letter Ninja's words "If it's someone you like he must be a great guy". That could make her rethink of who she really likes.

#9032 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 04:47 PM

QUOTE (Zeref @ Mar 20 2012, 10:12 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oh, Now I understand, And I really didn't mean to be harsh or anything, And If I did I'am sorry.

Nah, it's fine. I said it wrong anyways. What I meant was, Kishi drives his story on for WAAAAAY too long. To me, it seems like he only wants money now. This isn't something that a good writer should do, exept for a few exeptional occasions. For example, the story says it wants the bad guys to be revield, but to the author, it's not time yet. Dragging the story on for a while there is ok. But what Kishi has been doing...just...no.

Take my brother for example. He has spent days and nights on end just to design the looks of his characters. He designs them off of a WWE game (2011) since you can create your own superstars and Divas on there. He's doing something similar as Kishi did with Naruto, but it's still a total universe apart. Chri's only dream is to meet his mother if only for a second. Since he's a presumed failed U.S military experement he was stolen from his family. He was created to put an end to Al Qaeda and Taliban, but something went wrong. Long story short, he has the spirit of the Grim Reaper sealed inside of his body.

Naruto's dreams are to win Sakura's heart and become Hokage. He isn't a failed military experiment or anything like that.

So my brother uses a few similar points with his writing as Kishi does. However, his story (to me atleast) is like a far more advanced version of Naruto. Minus the couple wars since he dispises Hinata beyond beliefe. Thus his lead female is basicly a copy off his girlfriend in real life. If you're interested he could probably tell you more through PM's and stuff like that.

#9033 Dragunov

Dragunov

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,076 posts
  • Interests:lol git

Posted 20 March 2012 - 10:56 PM

QUOTE (Dragunov @ Mar 19 2012, 08:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That said, who thinks the story is good?

I do.

I wasnt talking about twilight.

#9034 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 21 March 2012 - 03:10 AM

QUOTE (dokueki(venom) @ Mar 20 2012, 12:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I also want a Narusaku moment to happen. Even if it is small like a glance or something like that.

I'm quite confident we'll see something like that. smile.gif
Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#9035 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 21 March 2012 - 09:24 AM

QUOTE (Darth Krypt @ Mar 20 2012, 03:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ah I stopped playing Skyrim since school started 2 months ago. Before that I was playing it every chance I get, which was a lot.

This actually brought back hilarious memerious. I mentioned this on a neutral forum that Naruto's Biiju Mode makes him look like a pimp, and will attract the female population--basically, fangirls. What I told NH fans is something That I'll never ever forget. I told them Sakura will fangirl Naruto's BM, and I compared Naruto's BM image with Sasuke, and told them Naruto is nearly three times hotter than Sasuke and Sakura is going to squeal like a fangirl like raging hormones.

I mean the female NH fans were rigid to a simple trolling. I got the FU Flamings... you guys can imagine it! it was so funny, I nearly lost my voice for laughing two hours straight. Pairing wars are fun. I guess they took it personally because I kept on pushing their buttons till the admins had to end the last battle. Maybe that they were looking at it if what I said bacomes true*shrug*

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#9036 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 01:54 PM

QUOTE (ciardha @ Mar 20 2012, 08:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm quite confident we'll see something like that. smile.gif

Seconded! biggrin.gif And it'll be a short but sweet one. I guarantee!!

#9037 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 03:18 PM

Does this count as a NS hint?
http://www.mangaread...et/naruto/579/2

#9038 dokueki(venom)

dokueki(venom)

Winnie_Kay

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 316 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 03:28 PM

QUOTE (Konoha'sCrimsonFox @ Mar 21 2012, 03:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This actually brought back hilarious memerious. I mentioned this on a neutral forum that Naruto's Biiju Mode makes him look like a pimp, and will attract the female population--basically, fangirls. What I told NH fans is something That I'll never ever forget. I told them Sakura will fangirl Naruto's BM, and I compared Naruto's BM image with Sasuke, and told them Naruto is nearly three times hotter than Sasuke and Sakura is going to squeal like a fangirl like raging hormones.

I mean the female NH fans were rigid to a simple trolling. I got the FU Flamings... you guys can imagine it! it was so funny, I nearly lost my voice for laughing two hours straight. Pairing wars are fun. I guess they took it personally because I kept on pushing their buttons till the admins had to end the last battle. Maybe that they were looking at it if what I said bacomes true*shrug*

Maybe it well bring inner Sakura back. (OMG! Naruto-Kun is so hot!) And of course finally using Kun in Naruto's name. I wish.

#9039 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 03:32 PM

QUOTE (dokueki(venom) @ Mar 21 2012, 10:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Maybe it well bring inner Sakura back. (OMG! Naruto-Kun is so hot!) And of course finally using Kun in Naruto's name. I wish.

*Immagines look on NH faces* 111189.gif

#9040 Soul

Soul

Toriko's 1# fan!

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 03:34 PM

QUOTE (Dalton (I stink at names) @ Mar 21 2012, 07:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Does this count as a NS hint?
http://www.mangaread...et/naruto/579/2

Oh, I guess no one noticed it? It's for the next movie coming in 2012 biggrin.gif. Pretty interesting, Seeing Kurama like that. I'am sure that the movie will be better then blood prison! And more Narusaku moments too I guess pictureem0.gif ?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users