Close
Photo

NaruSaku Flashback Meeting

NaruSaku Sakura Haruno Naruto Uzumaki Flashbacks Will it happen?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
22 replies to this topic

Poll: NaruSaku Flashback (28 member(s) have cast votes)

Will it happen?

1. Definitely (4 votes [14.29%])

Percentage of vote: 14.29%

2. Possibly (13 votes [46.43%])

Percentage of vote: 46.43%

3. I'm not sure (2 votes [7.14%])

Percentage of vote: 7.14%

4. Unlikely (9 votes [32.14%])

Percentage of vote: 32.14%

Vote

#1 xxRomanceGirlxx

xxRomanceGirlxx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Debating, Anime/Manga (Naruto, Inuyasha, DBZ, Hetalia etc.), TV shows, Shipping
    Dislikes: Bashing, Double standards, Hypocrisy, NaruHina, SasuSaku, SasuKarin
    OTPs: NaruSaku (Naruto), Bangel (BtVS), InuKag (Inuyasha), LeafpoolxCrowfeather (Warriors), Percabeth (PJS), Kataang (AtLA)

Posted 08 January 2014 - 10:53 PM

For a long time now, the NaruSaku fandom has been predicting if we'll ever get a flashback of when Naruto and Sakura first met. We could find out when Naruto started liking Sakura and when Sakura started hating him for whatever reason. By Ch. 3, Team 7 was already established and we already saw the interactions between them. Naruto and Sasuke's bond was explained and shown in detail how it happened, but we haven't gotten a NS one yet.

I think it's a possibility that could easily happen. The two ways I can think of is when NaruSaku becomes canon or even when Sakura thinks Naruto's dying from the Tailed Beast extraction (which would be soon). It's always possible it won't happen of course, but I'm kind of favoring it that it will. MinaKushi got a meeting flashback and so did JiraTsu so why not NaruSaku, the main canon pairing?

What do you guys think? Will it happen? You can also make predictions on what you think could've happened just for fun. :happy:

"I absolutely can't let you die! I can't! I won't let you die ... your stupid dream ... now it's ... it's right in front of us!!"                                                                             ----Sakura Haruno                                                                              

#2 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,353 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 08 January 2014 - 11:11 PM

If it happens it will be when the romance plot is brought back into focus. How knows Sai might ask one of them about it.

#3 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 08 January 2014 - 11:11 PM

Unlikely. As much as I would love to see it, I don't think Kishimoto will put but so much romance on NaruSaku becoming canon. Sure we deserve a kiss and to see their future family life (kids, house, blah blah blah), but a flashback is a little too much for an anime without being able to call it romance (even though a romance version of Naruto would be so freaking awesome). Why? Because it just wouldn't fit anywhere. If it needed to be done, it needed to happen a lot sooner. Possibly in part 1.

Edited by FoolishYoungling , 08 January 2014 - 11:14 PM.

Left Hand to the Future Pirate King

Vinsmoke "Black Leg" Sanji

2XtVwF6.png

#4 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 08 January 2014 - 11:18 PM

Unlikely. As much as I would love to see it, I don't think Kishimoto will put but so much romance on NaruSaku becoming canon. Sure we deserve a kiss and to see their future family life (kids, house, blah blah blah), but a flashback is a little too much for an anime without being able to call it romance (even though a romance version of Naruto would be so freaking awesome). Why? Because it just wouldn't fit anywhere. If it needed to be done, it needed to happen a lot sooner. Possibly in part 1.

Oh I wouldn't say that when it comes to Kishi. There are no limits to his flashback.

It would be nice, but it's just a guess for now since it hasn't been foreshadowed or anything. It might happen if Sakura asks Naruto why he loves her or something. But I don't think her annoyance of him in the past has any deep meaning. If anything we'll just see the first time he saw Sakura.

ナルサク

#5 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 09 January 2014 - 12:04 AM

Crap! I was about to ask this in debate thread. As in "If Kishi writes the origin of their first meeting, how would you write it?"

#6 K9ofChaos

K9ofChaos

f**k the establishment! I'm a bunny!

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,102 posts

Posted 09 January 2014 - 01:27 AM

Maybe. Though I wouldn't hold my breath for such a scenario to happen.

#7 Ausakura

Ausakura

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 214 posts

Posted 09 January 2014 - 01:33 AM

Unlikely... At least, not in the actual scenario... Well, for now, based on the current events.

An Flashback only occurs when one or more characters are acting on the same climax. Like Shukaku and Gaara, Jiraiya and Tsunade... Naruto and Sakura should stick together a little before this. If Sakura go NOW to aid Naruto and, with this, give us a little private conversation and mutual emotion between them... Then it's plausible.

It can happen, too, to Sakura be aside Naruto and a Flashback don't happen. It's because NS isn't the focus of the climax. Everything happens in the right scenario and with the right time. I don't feel it will be too soon...

#8 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 09 January 2014 - 02:37 AM

If anything we'll just see the first time he saw Sakura.

He wanted to tap that.... forehead. :argh:

Left Hand to the Future Pirate King

Vinsmoke "Black Leg" Sanji

2XtVwF6.png

#9 Rozette

Rozette

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 200 posts

Posted 09 January 2014 - 06:20 AM

Hmm.. I think, should Naruto confess to Sakura, we may see a montage of flashbacks/panels displaying the beginning of their relationship to where they are at that point, as they grew together through time. I wouldn't completely knock off the possibility, as we did see it beautifully done with ObiRin.  :happy:

tumblr_mxbjasXMEh1smr913o2_500.png

There was once a hero who flew too close to the sun.

His wings of wax fell apart and he plummeted to the earth...

#10 Lodus

Lodus

l

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 80 posts

Posted 09 January 2014 - 06:03 PM

I would have to vote a 'possibly' on this one. I genuinely believe that we will be getting the 'forehead' scene very soon. Especially because the manga is ending (soon-ish), and there are a few loose ends that need to be tied. I would rate the possibility at an 85% because kishi likes to put in so many flashbacks (which I think is a good thing).  I would like to elaborate more, but as of now, time will not let me. ):

tumblr_m6t2spSzKA1qgxo0po1_500.gif

#11 Isian

Isian

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 38 posts

Posted 10 January 2014 - 11:59 AM

I wouldn't completely knock off the possibility, as we did see it beautifully done with ObiRin.  :happy:

Yeah i really want something like that for our favorite pairing but because they are the main pairing i assume it would be somehow grander.

Especially because the manga is ending (soon-ish), and there are a few loose ends that need to be tied.

Im not sure if ive missed it but i dont believe that narutos feelings for sakura have been explained or even mentioned for awhile and even if we dont get the flashback we are hoping for his feelings for her still need to be addressed before this amazing manga.

#12 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 10 January 2014 - 12:16 PM

why sakura? what make her so interesting in naruto eye, and not ino for her beauty and her fangirling to sasukeh or hinata for her cuteness or even for tenten for her normalness.

why kishi show how obito and rin along with kakashi  meet in the first place?

why he show how minato and kushina meet?

#13 Hanabi

Hanabi

絶対大丈夫だよ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,592 posts
  • Interests:cardcaptor sakura!

Posted 10 January 2014 - 12:27 PM

^ tenten was the cutest in my opinion.

2UFqbUS.gif

I can't even say good bye to you for the last time

I'm sorry

#14 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 10 January 2014 - 12:59 PM

for me it's hinata the one who represent cute in this manga.

ino for her beauty.

and sakura for normal but since she is naruto love interest and heroine she become beautifully "normal" ^^ in naruto eyes.

oh btw leextenten

#15 Akashi

Akashi

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,002 posts

Posted 10 January 2014 - 01:36 PM

for me it's hinata the one who represent cute in this manga.

ino for her beauty.

and sakura for normal but since she is naruto love interest and heroine she become beautifully "normal" ^^ in naruto eyes.

oh btw leextenten

It's just a matter of taste, really.
I just like the fact that the main reason why Naruto likes Sakura is not her looks.

As for the flashback, I guess we actually might get one. I'd love to see their first meeting.. I bet it will be something cute/funny. :happy:

#16 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 10 January 2014 - 01:46 PM

I think naruto make sakura the standard of beauty.

and I think we will see the flashback in this volume, and it will great.

#17 Akashi

Akashi

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,002 posts

Posted 10 January 2014 - 02:06 PM

I think naruto make sakura the standard of beauty.

and I think we will see the flashback in this volume, and it will great.

I wouldn't say so. It's more like for him she's the most beautiful girl.
The first time he met Haku he thought he was prettier than Sakura, lol.

Edited by Tauriel, 10 January 2014 - 03:12 PM.

#18 Isian

Isian

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 38 posts

Posted 11 January 2014 - 01:04 AM

In narutos defense it was hard to tell that haku was a guy..

#19 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 11 January 2014 - 01:07 AM

I saw the anime version first and I was like "Well, she's nice." Lol.

#20 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 11 January 2014 - 02:04 PM

Possibly.

It can happen when they will about to be canon, or a flashback from Sakura or Naruto. Kishi likes doing flashbacks, so why not maybe for his hero and heroine XD

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: NaruSaku, Sakura Haruno, Naruto Uzumaki, Flashbacks, Will it happen?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users