Close
Photo

Berserk (aka Adventures of Badass Guts!)

Seinen Berserk

• Please log in to reply
406 replies to this topic

#61 RyohkiFan

RyohkiFan

Ryo The Hero!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,974 posts
  • Interests:Games, Anime, OUAT....stuff I can't remember...and music!

Posted 01 July 2015 - 01:30 AM

This

The first picture (I remember barely anything of Berserk xD) is Guts doing what I think he's doing with that monster?..

tumblr_m8a1skcZ6M1rx8yloo1_500.jpg

Joui Four

#62 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 01 July 2015 - 01:48 AM

The first picture (I remember barely anything of Berserk xD) is Guts doing what I think he's doing with that monster?..

Poor Ryo... you are right D:

#63 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts
  • Interests:Mariah Carey, Super Junior, Ailee, Shinee, and Mariah Carey

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

AkittenakaxSen, NaruSaku, SakuraxShaoran, SomaxErina, TouKen, YonaxHak

Posted 01 July 2015 - 02:55 AM

This

Oh, I see. You totally had me confused with the chapters XD ! You said something about first chapter or so, and I thought you literally meant the FIRST chapter of the manga, but the last image is from Ch.80, lol.

I can't remember where that first pic is from, but I know I've seen it, and it's not in Ch.96 (judging by his metal hand it's after Ch. 94 or so).

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

tumblr_nd8f3hq6MN1qawpjto1_r2_500.gif

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."
- Sakata Gintoki, Gintama

#64 RyohkiFan

RyohkiFan

Ryo The Hero!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,974 posts

Posted 01 July 2015 - 03:40 AM

Poor Ryo... you are right D:

Why...noooo...how this happened?!

Joui Four

#65 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

Posted 01 July 2015 - 03:41 AM

About Casca: Why does she always end up in those (attempted) rape scenes -.- The mangaka never gives her a break, does he? Seriously, in the span of 94 chapters or so, we saw her ending in some kind of rape scene at least five times or so... I knew that I'd get to see a lot of rape, molestation, and nudity in this manga, and I more or less accepted that as it was simply a common thing to happen during the Dark Middle Ages, but c'me on: Don't do this to Casca every kittening time. She's such an awesome character.

Edited by trang95, 01 July 2015 - 03:42 AM.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."

#66 RyohkiFan

RyohkiFan

Ryo The Hero!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,974 posts

Posted 01 July 2015 - 03:47 AM

About Casca: Why does she always end up in those (attempted) rape scenes -.- The mangaka never gives her a break, does he? Seriously, in the span of 94 chapters or so, we saw her ending in some kind of rape scene at least five times or so... I knew that I'd get to see a lot of rape, molestation, and nudity in this manga, and I more or less accepted that as it was simply a common thing to happen during the Dark Middle Ages, but c'me on: Don't do this to Casca every kittening time. She's such an awesome character.

Right?! Poor girl can catch a break! I need to reread this manga...but it's too much xD

Joui Four

#67 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 01 July 2015 - 03:49 AM

Right?! Poor girl can catch a break! I need to reread this manga...but it's too much xD

And now Casca is in this state :cry: !!!!!

Golden Age Arc was something, lol... Such unexpected turn of events. The definition of tragedy if you ask me.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#68 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 01 July 2015 - 04:08 AM

Because she's remind him of one of idol master character lol.

Naah she's a badass girl, that's why guts fall in love with her.

#69 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 01 July 2015 - 12:28 PM

Oh, I see. You totally had me confused with the chapters XD ! You said something about first chapter or so, and I thought you literally meant the FIRST chapter of the manga, but the last image is from Ch.80, lol.

I can't remember where that first pic is from, but I know I've seen it, and it's not in Ch.96 (judging by his metal hand it's after Ch. 94 or so).

No, I meant it, pic of Gutts is first chapter that showed Guts as Black swordsman.

#70 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 01 July 2015 - 12:32 PM

Whose more badass, guts or ash from evil dead? :fu:

#71 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 01 July 2015 - 12:34 PM

Whose more badass, guts or ash from evil dead? :fu:

Gutts, but "come get some" is too badass for sure, lol

#72 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 01 July 2015 - 01:07 PM

No, I meant it, pic of Gutts is first chapter that showed Guts as Black swordsman.

And that Gut pic is from what chapter...? Like, I can't find it in Ch.96 anywhere...

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#73 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 01 July 2015 - 01:18 PM

And that Gut pic is from what chapter...? Like, I can't find it in Ch.96 anywhere...

Second pic is from a first chapter of volume 13.

#74 RyohkiFan

RyohkiFan

Ryo The Hero!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,974 posts

Posted 01 July 2015 - 05:40 PM

chapter....I can't with volumes xD

Joui Four

#75 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 01 July 2015 - 06:04 PM

Yeah, I know that. I've already said that that second pic with the naked woman is from chapter 80 ( so the first chapter of volume 13).

But I have no idea what chapter 96 has to do with anything what you've said so far. I've never seen the first pic with Guts and that monster in chapter 96.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#76 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 01 July 2015 - 07:33 PM

Yeah, I know that. I've already said that that second pic with the naked woman is from chapter 80 ( so the first chapter of volume 13).

But I have no idea what chapter 96 has to do with anything what you've said so far. I've never seen the first pic with Guts and that monster in chapter 96.

Ugh... just open Chapter 1. That's all.

#77 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 01 July 2015 - 07:42 PM

Ugh... just open Chapter 1. That's all.

I've checked Chapter 80 (assuming you mean the first chapter of volume 13): http://kissmanga.com...serk-80?id=9786

I've checked chapter 1 b/c you confused me about the term "first chapter": http://kissmanga.com...rserk-1?id=8971

I've checked chapter 96, and I don't see how that has to do with anything: http://kissmanga.com...serk-96?id=9944

I give up, lol. I understand that it's about that monster that Guts met later on, and that's all I need to know.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#78 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 01 July 2015 - 07:44 PM

I've checked Chapter 80 (assuming you mean the first chapter of volume 13): http://kissmanga.com...serk-80?id=9786

I've checked chapter 1 b/c you confused me about the term "first chapter": http://kissmanga.com...rserk-1?id=8971

I've checked chapter 96, and I don't see how that has to do with anything: http://kissmanga.com...serk-96?id=9944

I give up, lol. I understand that it's about that monster that Guts met later on, and that's all I need to know.

Wait... why are those "chapter 1"? Ther was full volume before all that. What's wrong that site?  :facepalm:

Open 000a chapter, that's from what Berserk beggings  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:

First readers saw how Guts was in "present" and Golden arc is a long flashback.

Edited by NarutoUzumaki01, 01 July 2015 - 07:45 PM.

#79 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 01 July 2015 - 07:52 PM

Wait... why are those "chapter 1"? Ther was full volume before all that. What's wrong that site?  :facepalm:

Open 000a chapter, that's from what Berserk beggings  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:

First readers saw how Guts was in "present" and Golden arc is a long flashback.

Wtf? Lol, thank god you told me! I thought for some reason those were prototype chapters b/c of Gut's metal hand, and I didn't read further.

I'll read them later! And sorry, my misunderstanding :cry:

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#80 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 01 July 2015 - 07:58 PM

Wtf? Lol, thank god you told me! I thought for some reason those were prototype chapters b/c of Gut's metal hand, and I didn't read further.

I'll read them later! And sorry, my misunderstanding :cry:

At least now I'm not looking like and crazy person lol  :zaru:

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Seinen, Berserk

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users