71 replies to this topic

#21 Moon_Girl

Moon_Girl

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 683 posts
  • Interests:OTPs:
    NaruSaku - Naruto x Sakura (Naruto Series)
    Het Chrobin - Chrom x Robin♀ (Fire Emblem Awakening)
    Clerith - Cloud x Aerith (Final Fantasy VII Series)
    Demelith - Demetri x Byleth♀ (Fire Emblem Three Houses/Hopes)
    Phantom/Erik x Christine (Phantom of the Opera)
    Jintan x Menma (AnoHana)
    ZeLink - Link x Zelda (Legend of Zelda Series)

Posted 23 September 2017 - 02:33 AM

I saw the typical mention of "The ending was well received". 
Uh, no. Haha, no nono no no. Unless you were actually there and witnessing the shizstorm while it was actually happening then you have no say on that because all you have are current fans and previous and current "data". The original % of Naruto fans dropped by at least 80% after the ending.
The Last's theater ticket sales aren't even to be trusted since at least 80% of the preorders were tricked into thinking it was going to focus on Sasuke and Kakashi. I mean, geez. I remember seeing the earliest trailers with the pre-order bonuses. There was no Hinata to be foundAt all. Funny considering it's a movie that is all about her and her fairytale ending. Studio Pierrot knew people wouldn't buy tickets if it was Hinata-centric so they played the fans like a fiddle. I'm seriously still disgusted about what they pulled today. They waited until the pre-orders to slowly reveal that it was all about Hinaturd and her shallow crush. At that point, the fans realize they'd jump the gun only to find that they couldn't get refunds.
Comments from the fans would post about their experience watching the movie. I recall one saying how terrible it was and remembered some other theater goer shaking their head and going, "Why?"
There are some old posts archived from that time. Screenshots, texts, ect. 2ch exploded with Hinata hatred. It was the greatest thing ever

All you have are old pairing fans and the newer fans that more than likely have started out with Burrito. Along with a small handful of old fans that stick around for the fighting and don't give a flying crap about the pairings. (But will still say that the canon pairings suck. Yes, they do exist.)
The very last Naruto volume didn't even meet top ten sold manga in Japan. (For the week? I don't remember, but Naruto never had an issue in the past.)
Where are all the other haters? Most of them have moved on. Some of us, like me, just can't.

As for the Sasuke part, it's a hopeless situation. Pairing fans have their pairing goggles on so tightly it cuts off the blood circulation to their brain. I've seen several SasuSaku fans claim as if it were fact, "Sakura was made to be Sasuke's girlfriend since the very beginning."

wG8GM.gif

@Kagomaru
Hey, I support SasuKarin. :C

Edited by Moon_Girl, 23 September 2017 - 02:36 AM.

NaruSaku will always be better than crack and fan fiction

#22 Qia

Qia

Little Weasel

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,176 posts
  • Interests:Too many to name

Posted 23 September 2017 - 02:34 AM

I'll just say this: You don't need to love someone to have a child with them. That is all. 

single-cherry-blossom-tree-4k-high-quali

#23 Kagomaru

Kagomaru

I will be your Light when you're in the Dark

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,168 posts
  • Interests:English/Greek literature, psychology, golfing, anime/manga, and video games.

OTPs:
    NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)
    SoKai (Sora x Kairi)
    Kataang (Aang x Katara)
    GoChi (Goku x Chichi)
    NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)
    LuNa (Luffy x Nami)
    IchiRuki (Ichigo x Rukia)
    CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)
    TouKen (Touka x Kaneki)
    EreMika(Eren x Mikasa)
    AruAni (Armin x Annie)
    Gourrina (Gourry x Lina)
    KenKao (Kenshin x Kaoru)
    InuKag (Inuyasha x Kagome)
    Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)
    Sonamy (Sonic x Amy)
    Akizuka (Akira x Shizuka)
    Asaden (Denji x Asa)

Posted 23 September 2017 - 02:49 AM

I saw the typical mention of "The ending was well received". 
Uh, no. Haha, no nono no no. Unless you were actually there and witnessing the shizstorm while it was actually happening then you have no say on that because all you have are current fans and previous and current "data". The original % of Naruto fans dropped by at least 80% after the ending.
The Last's theater ticket sales aren't even to be trusted since at least 80% of the preorders were tricked into thinking it was going to focus on Sasuke and Kakashi. I mean, geez. I remember seeing the earliest trailers with the pre-order bonuses. There was no Hinata to be foundAt all. Funny considering it's a movie that is all about her and her fairytale ending. Studio Pierrot knew people wouldn't buy tickets if it was Hinata-centric so they played the fans like a fiddle. I'm seriously still disgusted about what they pulled today. They waited until the pre-orders to slowly reveal that it was all about Hinaturd and her shallow crush. At that point, the fans realize they'd jump the gun only to find that they couldn't get refunds.
Comments from the fans would post about their experience watching the movie. I recall one saying how terrible it was and remembered some other theater goer shaking their head and going, "Why?"
There are some old posts archived from that time. Screenshots, texts, ect. 2ch exploded with Hinata hatred. It was the greatest thing ever

All you have are old pairing fans and the newer fans that more than likely have started out with Burrito. Along with a small handful of old fans that stick around for the fighting and don't give a flying crap about the pairings. (But will still say that the canon pairings suck. Yes, they do exist.)
The very last Naruto volume didn't even meet top ten sold manga in Japan. (For the week? I don't remember, but Naruto never had an issue in the past.)
Where are all the other haters? Most of them have moved on. Some of us, like me, just can't.

As for the Sasuke part, it's a hopeless situation. Pairing fans have their pairing goggles on so tightly it cuts off the blood circulation to their brain. I've seen several SasuSaku fans claim as if it were fact, "Sakura was made to be Sasuke's girlfriend since the very beginning."

wG8GM.gif

@Kagomaru
Hey, I support SasuKarin. :C

*Rubs head bashfully* Okay, callous assessment rescinded. :sweat:

Light and Shadow are the only static creations of this universe. 

#24 lupina

lupina

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts

Posted 23 September 2017 - 03:08 AM

Exactly.  No one supports SK, but it has more of a foundation than SS (with Sasuke at least pretending to give an iota of damn about Karin if only for his own use, which is infinitely more than what can be said about Sakura) and no one would question it if it had happened in canon.  It would still be as toxic and twisted as Harley Quinn x Joker, but it would make sense.

There has been a Filler episode about Karins' character (her past, etc.). Apparently, just like Sasuke, Karin lost everything, but didn't have people left around who cared for her. Instead, she was abused and treated like cattle by the same guys who murdered her mother. Say whatever you want about her obsession with Sasuke ... but she is probably the only one who can empathize with him on that level.

When I watched that episode, I seriously wondered how Sasuke would've reacted in a moment of clarity, if he found out about it.

"We live in a world that is so quick to convince us to ignore our feelings. Feeling stressed? Get a massage. Feeling angry? Go to the bar with your friends and blow off steam. Feeling lonely? Meet someone in cyberspace and have a conversation on the computer. Depressed? Take a pill. Anxiety? Take 2 pills. Feeling happy? Well, by George, don’t talk about that because no one likes a bragger. Same with being sad, no one likes a Debbie Downer. But, heaven FORBID, that you actually TALK about your feelings and process them in a healthy way."

- Amy Cassidy

#25 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 23 September 2017 - 03:12 AM

Exactly.  I don't support SK, but it has more of a foundation than SS (with Sasuke at least pretending to give an iota of a damn about Karin if only for his own use, which is infinitely more than what can he's shown towards Sakura) and no one would question it if it had happened in canon.  It would still be as toxic and twisted as Harley Quinn x Joker, but it would make sense.

Foundation has nothing to do with my distaste for SK. The whole trying to kill her and leaving her to die and the vomit inducing apology the followed are why I hate it. I'd also add that the whole scarf thing in the Last that is frequently called a retcon? SK pulled that too with her insertion into the Chunnin exams.

#26 ThroughWithLove

ThroughWithLove

Illustrious Tap Dancer

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 23 September 2017 - 03:26 AM

I'd like to think SK is simply an attempt to pacify SS fans disappointed that Sakura has moved onto Naruto. So as a result, they get a version of SS where Sakura has red hair, glasses, and zero remorse or self-respect in regards to her relationship. :wink:

Edited by ThroughWithLove, 23 September 2017 - 03:29 AM.

Posted Image

Behold! Akame ga Kill's True Canon Pairing!

#27 Qia

Qia

Little Weasel

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,176 posts
  • Interests:Too many to name

Posted 23 September 2017 - 03:39 AM

I like SK xD. Btw a lot of people mistranslate Karin's reaction to Sasuke's apology. When she gets close to him, and he has that weird look on his face, is because he's not sure what to expect because she's speaking in a scary tone. It was explained on Tumblr by a reliable SK and NS supporter. 

single-cherry-blossom-tree-4k-high-quali

#28 My Living Curse

My Living Curse

MLC

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 162 posts
  • Interests:R.I.P Naruto (1999-2009), NaruSaku (always), Bleach, FMA, SnK, Inuyasha, Classic CN, KH2, A:TLA, Classic Yugioh, 90s shows, Good Storytelling (surprise me)

Posted 23 September 2017 - 04:37 AM

I'll just say this: You don't need to love someone to have a child with them. That is all. 

Honestly I can't even imagine NH or SS trying to have kids. The disinterest on Naruto's and Sasuke's faces would be both miserable AND funny to watch...

Maybe Tsunade invented IVF for them given all the technology they got in like what? 8-10 years? Oh and skyscrapers too! Humanity should take example from the Narutoverse and speed up progression!  :D

Edited by My Living Curse, 23 September 2017 - 05:13 AM.

LfUZGEl.gif

Naruto on Obito: "He was the COOLEST guy..."  (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

#29 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 23 September 2017 - 10:59 AM

I stumbled on some discussion of Naruto on other forum, and there was question "Did Sasuke loved Sakura from beginning?", and my reaction was:  :err:

Manga is finished, and to future generations it will be as granted how it ended, no suspense or anything like that. Personaly I was shocked that people even qeustions something like that. For majority of people it was obvious that there was nothing betwen those 2 characters. But now, after ending, new readers starts to ask such questions. My question is, what will be a % of new readers that will read manga from a same angle as did we fellow members of this site and old majority that disliked ending?

Naru01. This franchise has damaged the IQ of its audience and creators considerably. After reading the gaiden, Kishi input in that one shot volume says it all. How can the umbilical cord have Karin's DNA tested by Suigetsu and Sakura photoshop her image over Team Taka  :shrug:

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#30 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 23 September 2017 - 11:58 AM

I guess the question to the topic would be: would anyone is willing to read 700 chapters or worse, the anime. In my opinion, I always see it binge reader nightmare and not because of length. Its more apparent for new readers to see the flaws because theres no wait time. Their mind will be fresh from whatever something different pulls out. The only way to be decent is throw that brain out the window and proceed to read it. But thats being generous.

#31 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,431 posts

Posted 23 September 2017 - 03:03 PM

I guess the question to the topic would be: would anyone is willing to read 700 chapters or worse, the anime. In my opinion, I always see it binge reader nightmare and not because of length. Its more apparent for new readers to see the flaws because theres no wait time. Their mind will be fresh from whatever something different pulls out. The only way to be decent is throw that brain out the window and proceed to read it. But thats being generous.

Just imagine, you're already past 450 chapters, everything is ok, Naruto developed streght, Sakura found out about his feelings, everything goes to climax, and then - boom, 699-700, what a fun ride for new readers it would be? Kishimoto must be like this:

QONVIyz.gif

He wrote red herring plotlines much more convincing than main plot that didn't even got resolved. (I wonder who gave him idea about MC's love intrest to be red herring? Because in manga Naruto was never intrested in Hinata in any way ayyy lmao  :lmao: )

Edited by NarutoUzumaki01, 23 September 2017 - 03:04 PM.

#32 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 23 September 2017 - 03:37 PM

That's the main negative issue with the new readers of Naruto manga.

They're going to read the plot with everything progressing the way it should. At some point near the ending, things will get confusing and the bad writing will be obvious more than when we got a weekly chapter cause it's going to be a consecutive reading from the new readers part.

One would check the cover of the manga to see if it's the Naruto manga s/he's reading.

#33 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,418 posts
  • Interests:Writing

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

Posted 23 September 2017 - 05:07 PM

That's the main negative issue with the new readers of Naruto manga.

They're going to read the plot with everything progressing the way it should. At some point near the ending, things will get confusing and the bad writing will be obvious more than when we got a weekly chapter cause it's going to be a consecutive reading from the new readers part.

One would check the cover of the manga to see if it's the Naruto manga s/he's reading.

My cousin Ria can easily relate to that... I remember I got her into Naruto  either around the time the series the final chapters were coming out or a few weeks after 699/700 came out. Point is I remember she updated me everyday about her thoughts on the series mind you she was also in honors student and dealing with clubs during her junior year. It kinda amazes me that she found a way to read all 700 chapters within that months time.  The one thing she told me is that she shipped NH/SS but only based on their appearances.  In terms of the story she was convinced that NS was going to be canon cause she was "NH was very one-sided and SS was also very shallow especially when you get to part 2"  even saying that "NS was more realistic then her own choice and she was perfectly fine with it."  Now you'd think since she ships those two pairings she'd be like awesome my OTPs canon, but no that's not the case.  The night got the Naruto vs Sasuke fight I told her to stop at 698 otherwise you would be up for  while, and thank god she took my advice because that next morning she read the last two chapters, and literally texted me "What the hell was that? I was expecting this grand epic conclusions, not this oh yeah lets set up a new generation. And NH/SS that's a joke right? I know the story was pushing towards NS so why pull the carpet under the rug at the very last minute? It doesn't make since."   Honestly ,that just made me feel really relieved that amongst all the NH/SS shippers I've come across she's the one I can actually sit down and have a decent conversation about the flaws within the series and why it fails.  Just to let you guys know she even hated The Last with a burning passion qouting, "A genjutsu? and Hinata has no pride. I was rooting for her, and she's a complete disappointment. TRY TO HAVE AN ACTUAL CONVERSATION GIRL. AND THAT MOON KISS SO CLICHE IT"S JUST FUNNY."   She even said the same thing when it came to the Gaiden stuff too. 

8ba875d573fdb80ef2985b4ae933e5df755cd797

WE'RE IN THIS TOGETHER YOU & ME!

#34 Iwantbuns

Iwantbuns

Liana loves yellow o_o

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts
  • Location:What does that even mean? My 'location' changes all the time...
  • Interests:NaruSaku, SasuNaru, SasuHina, Sakura, Naruto, Hinata, Sasuke, Gaara, Itachi, Kakashi, Madara (especially when he's badass xD), Hashirama's laugh <3, forums, debating about random s**t, bananas, lemons, the color yellow, the number 29, people cheating on other people, people killing themselves, the power of bonds and s**t, anime, manga, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, Bleach, Sailor Moon, Fairy Tail, Pokemon, Death Note, Yu-Gi-Oh, and much more, chibis, drawing, dogs, cats, frogs, angst, tragedy, fluff, music, punk rock, piano, dubstep, trance, Avril Lavigne, OneRepublic, Ed Sheeran, Paramore, monsters, zombies, vampires, demons, violence, sex, supernatural s**t, food, fat people, anorexic people, Dora the Explorer, and Barney the mother-effing dinosaur. :)

Posted 23 September 2017 - 05:24 PM

Yeah, I know a lot of Naruto fans that admit that they didn't like the ending of Naruto... I never really talk about pairings with other people in real life, because hello, it's not a romance manga - but when we start talking about pairings it's mostly because of the ending of Naruto. Which was pretty bad... Naruto as a person is just sooo off. He's not his usual self, and tbh that haircut can go dieeee.

I don't think anyone actually takes the ending seriously, because the pairings actually didn't make sense. Even in a couple ways, NaruSaku wouldn't have even made sense - even if it would've made the most sense.

The ending should've been more focused on Naruto, but that wasn't the case. Sasuke and Hinata are great characters, but it shouldn't be about them at all, y'know?

And in the Boruto anime (my guy friends keep making me watch it, it's so torturing), whenever Sakura's in trouble she ALWAYS calls for Naruto. She never ever calls for Sasuke. 

anti sasusaku thing on boruto.... i mean theres a bajillion things but

tumblr_inline_miqmooGYSM1qz4rgp.gif

Why do people NOT ship these two? I just don't get it.

Probably cause they hate Sakura. When she's probably the most developed female character in the whole show.

I respect Hinata, but Sakura deserves some too.

#35 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 23 September 2017 - 06:50 PM

I stumbled on some discussion of Naruto on other forum, and there was question "Did Sasuke loved Sakura from beginning?", and my reaction was:  :err:

Manga is finished, and to future generations it will be as granted how it ended, no suspense or anything like that. Personaly I was shocked that people even qeustions something like that. For majority of people it was obvious that there was nothing betwen those 2 characters. But now, after ending, new readers starts to ask such questions. My question is, what will be a % of new readers that will read manga from a same angle as did we fellow members of this site and old majority that disliked ending?

So the problem is, Part 1 Sasuke evolved into Part 2 Sasuke. Then Part 2 Sasuke went back and reunited with Sakura, after he had disavowed everything he had ever been up to that moment. 

Sasuke's character arc never comes full circle. So there is no reason in his development for him to ever like/want/love Sakura again. 

That is, in fact, what makes it such a bombshell ending. 

SK would have been the better pairing because she recognized who he'd become and loved that unconditionally. She was fully down with Part 2 Sasuke. 

But do not deceive yourself that the ending was SS. It absolutely was not. Sasuke just got Sakura pregnant then left. For a decade. There is no pairing there.

In the end, Sakura was just a plot device to deliver a next gen character, and Sasuke was allowed to live on unchanged, without accountability or responsibilty for his actions. Neither of their character arcs were resolved. 

Back to your original question, 'Did Sasuke love Sakura from the beginning,' the short answer is Part 1 Sasuke was capable of showing love. Part 2 Sasuke was not. Had we gotten to a Part 3 Sasuke — a fully evolved character, who had gone through his tribulations and found meaning out of the pain of his life — he may have revisited his earlier ability to show love to his teammate. Or he may have decided that he was too far gone to return to that boyhood innocence, but that he appreciated the love that someone who stood with him at his darkest (in Part 2) had to offer. As in Karin. She truly was the one who never left him. (Sakura only wanted to bring him home to Naruto, even when she told Sasuke she was going to go with him.)

So did Sasuke love Sakura from the beginning? Sure, he could have, but that would mean he'd have to love Sakura at the end. And by all accounts — from Karin's steady companionship, to "The True End, to Salad's 'Who's my mommy' origin story — it is more believable that he had shifted whatever love he was capable of feeling to Karin.

Unfortunately, the answer to that question lies with a Part 3 Sasuke. But we never got there. 

#36 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,431 posts

Posted 23 September 2017 - 07:22 PM

So the problem is, Part 1 Sasuke evolved into Part 2 Sasuke. Then Part 2 Sasuke went back and reunited with Sakura, after he had disavowed everything he had ever been up to that moment. 

Sasuke's character arc never comes full circle. So there is no reason in his development for him to ever like/want/love Sakura again. 

That is, in fact, what makes it such a bombshell ending. 

SK would have been the better pairing because she recognized who he'd become and loved that unconditionally. She was fully down with Part 2 Sasuke. 

But do not deceive yourself that the ending was SS. It absolutely was not. Sasuke just got Sakura pregnant then left. For a decade. There is no pairing there.

In the end, Sakura was just a plot device to deliver a next gen character, and Sasuke was allowed to live on unchanged, without accountability or responsibilty for his actions. Neither of their character arcs were resolved. 

Back to your original question, 'Did Sasuke love Sakura from the beginning,' the short answer is Part 1 Sasuke was capable of showing love. Part 2 Sasuke was not. Had we gotten to a Part 3 Sasuke — a fully evolved character, who had gone through his tribulations and found meaning out of the pain of his life — he may have revisited his earlier ability to show love to his teammate. Or he may have decided that he was too far gone to return to that boyhood innocence, but that he appreciated the love that someone who stood with him at his darkest (in Part 2) had to offer. As in Karin. She truly was the one who never left him. (Sakura only wanted to bring him home to Naruto, even when she told Sasuke she was going to go with him.)

So did Sasuke love Sakura from the beginning? Sure, he could have, but that would mean he'd have to love Sakura at the end. And by all accounts — from Karin's steady companionship, to "The True End, to Salad's 'Who's my mommy' origin story — it is more believable that he had shifted whatever love he was capable of feeling to Karin.

Unfortunately, the answer to that question lies with a Part 3 Sasuke. But we never got there. 

It wasn't mine question.

#37 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 23 September 2017 - 08:09 PM

My cousin Ria can easily relate to that... I remember I got her into Naruto  either around the time the series the final chapters were coming out or a few weeks after 699/700 came out. Point is I remember she updated me everyday about her thoughts on the series mind you she was also in honors student and dealing with clubs during her junior year. It kinda amazes me that she found a way to read all 700 chapters within that months time.  The one thing she told me is that she shipped NH/SS but only based on their appearances.  In terms of the story she was convinced that NS was going to be canon cause she was "NH was very one-sided and SS was also very shallow especially when you get to part 2"  even saying that "NS was more realistic then her own choice and she was perfectly fine with it."  Now you'd think since she ships those two pairings she'd be like awesome my OTPs canon, but no that's not the case.  The night got the Naruto vs Sasuke fight I told her to stop at 698 otherwise you would be up for  while, and thank god she took my advice because that next morning she read the last two chapters, and literally texted me "What the hell was that? I was expecting this grand epic conclusions, not this oh yeah lets set up a new generation. And NH/SS that's a joke right? I know the story was pushing towards NS so why pull the carpet under the rug at the very last minute? It doesn't make since."   Honestly ,that just made me feel really relieved that amongst all the NH/SS shippers I've come across she's the one I can actually sit down and have a decent conversation about the flaws within the series and why it fails.  Just to let you guys know she even hated The Last with a burning passion qouting, "A genjutsu? and Hinata has no pride. I was rooting for her, and she's a complete disappointment. TRY TO HAVE AN ACTUAL CONVERSATION GIRL. AND THAT MOON KISS SO CLICHE IT"S JUST FUNNY."   She even said the same thing when it came to the Gaiden stuff too. 

There are NH and SS fans who know that the ending wasn't how it should be. Good thing they still voice their opinions after all this time.

Edited by T XD, 23 September 2017 - 08:09 PM.

#38 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 24 September 2017 - 03:16 PM

Well obviously, or "marital rape" wouldn't exist, :mellow: among other things along those lines

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#39 Kagomaru

Kagomaru

I will be your Light when you're in the Dark

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,168 posts
  • Interests:English/Greek literature, psychology, golfing, anime/manga, and video games.

OTPs:
    SoKai (Sora x Kairi)
    Kataang (Aang x Katara)
    GoChi (Goku x Chichi)
    NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)
    LuNa (Luffy x Nami)
    IchiRuki (Ichigo x Rukia)
    CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)
    TouKen (Touka x Kaneki)
    EreMika(Eren x Mikasa)
    AruAni (Armin x Annie)
    Gourrina (Gourry x Lina)
    KenKao (Kenshin x Kaoru)
    InuKag (Inuyasha x Kagome)
    Sonamy (Sonic x Amy)
    Akizuka (Akira x Shizuka)
    Asaden (Denji x Asa)

Posted 26 September 2017 - 12:31 PM

And helping to create a child doesn't necessarily mean that you'll love him/her either.  Both Sarada and Sakura got the short-end from Sasuke.

Light and Shadow are the only static creations of this universe. 

#40 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,431 posts

Posted 27 September 2017 - 12:41 PM

I love whoever made this

?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users