3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#26302 DrK

DrK

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 03 June 2018 - 08:21 AM

It's absolutely pathetic that Sasuke made his whole existence about killing Itachi, yet he is only even alive and strong because of Itachi letting him win and giving him eyes. Like Sasuke never knew wtf was going on but still benefitted massively from the actions of other people which he had absolutely no control over or even understood. That is beyond pathetic, honestly. He can't control his own destiny.

And now he serves the village that killed his clan and brother because Naruto told him to and married a woman he can't stand because Kakashi told him to. He is living a lie just like Naruto.

Naruto is still more pathetic, though. Sasuke at least never lied about who he was.

Edited by DrK, 03 June 2018 - 08:32 AM.

#26303 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 03 June 2018 - 12:05 PM

Been so long. This needed to be posted again! :lol:

JM4XamP.png

It's laugh at this scene and that line it fits so well. Ironic juxtaposition.

#26304 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 03 June 2018 - 12:07 PM

Okay guys I just got this guest review from a guy called Sasuke fan have at it leaving it up so my readers can soo just how bad some things are.

"Well for all those sasuke haters I don't care what you say about him I think he is cool he just corrupted by his brother to look for him and gain revenge itachi did not kill his brother because he love him believe it or not sasuke is strong and not pathetic."

I mean yeah that just sums it up man I think he is cool seems that he left out all the kitten he did, and just said cause he was corrupted.

is that what happened to sasuke I think not he knew full well what he was doing and didn't care at all about anyone. Why these kitten brain is liked baffles me. Cause really nothing is gained from saving him really think about it. In the long run sasuke being back changes nothing naruto is still a loser compared to sasuke and sakura would ignore naruto more.

#26305 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts

Posted 03 June 2018 - 12:13 PM

Don't mock the COOLEST GUY EVER!

91g8xWKl.png

That scene put obito on my kitten list no matter how sorry your supposed to feel sorry for him.

I was at an fye 2 months ago and I saw nothing but Sakura figures.

That's good right cause I have never seen anything hinata related there.

I can't believe he said that. I am playing Kingdom Hearts and Sora would never say this about Xehanort. He would say "good riddance" when Xehanort dies.

Hell ya sora would never do that, it'd be like if xehanort killed Riku and sora said xehanort was the coolest guy ever after xehanort was killed by a Kaguya ass pull villain.

Neither would Natsu and Luffy.  Even after finding out Zeref was his brother and the nature of his curse,  he didn't start singing his praises when he died or pardon his transgressions. Neither would he ever compliment Acnologia after he killed his father. And I don't think I need to expound on Luffy's feelings for Akainu after he killed Ace.

These three are probably the biggest advocates of friendship in Japanese mediums, but they would beat the ever loving crap out of Naruto if they ever heard him say this about Obito (and if they knew their full history together).

Or hell ichigo would never do that either with Aizen or ywach especially since ywach caused his mom's death. Or for as dumb as goku is he would never do that either like with freeza.

I feel like it's been a long time since we've had one of these so I'll go a head a start it off.. 

Top 3 Male & Female Characters in The Series? 

Mine is right here: 

Males:

Minato-kushina-and-minato-39958600-500-3

1.  Minato

a200fda9384068cdec537e1277309f97.jpg

2. Jiraiya 

963980e8a539d84df2ab0af19ea5a86e.jpg

3. Kakashi 

Females: 

tumblr_inline_o3twk6VE911tni4am_500.png

1. Kushina 

1192916__00_13_13.jpg

2. Konan 

1589458_600.jpg

3. Rin 

Mine
1. Minato.
2. Kurama.
3. Garra.
Females
1. Kushina
2. Sakura ( pre-kate summit but with her ability in the war)
3. Temari.

#26306 DrK

DrK

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 03 June 2018 - 01:50 PM

Or hell ichigo would never do that either with Aizen or ywach especially since ywach caused his mom's death. Or for as dumb as goku is he would never do that either like with freeza.

In DBS you do get the impression that Goku thinks Freeza is really cool, but at least he doesn't go as far as actually saying it.

#26307 jak123

jak123

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 805 posts

Posted 03 June 2018 - 02:29 PM

In DBS you do get the impression that Goku thinks Freeza is really cool, but at least he doesn't go as far as actually saying it.

I think for Goku, he respects Frieza's power and nothing else. Remember, Vegeta was a bad guy at first as well.

Despite the cool guy remark for Obito, I could see him redeeming himself more then Sasuke ever did. Sasuke never redeemed himself, he was just forgiven because he's Kishi's favorite. I'd have rather seen Obito forgiven because he was a tragic and interesting character than Sasuke and Orochimaru. But that's just me.

#26308 DrK

DrK

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 03 June 2018 - 03:02 PM

I think for Goku, he respects Frieza's power and nothing else. Remember, Vegeta was a bad guy at first as well.

But Vegeta actually is cool, so I don't see the relevance. Have you seen the scene where they punch each other in the gut? Goku and Freeza that is.

Edited by DrK, 03 June 2018 - 03:03 PM.

#26309 Kagomaru

Kagomaru

I will be your Light when you're in the Dark

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts
  • Interests:English/Greek literature, psychology, golfing, anime/manga, and video games.

OTPs:
    NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)
    SoKai (Sora x Kairi)
    Kataang (Aang x Katara)
    GoChi (Goku x Chichi)
    NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)
    LuNa (Luffy x Nami)
    IchiRuki (Ichigo x Rukia)
    CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)
    TouKen (Touka x Kaneki)
    EreMika(Eren x Mikasa)
    AruAni (Armin x Annie)
    Gourrina (Gourry x Lina)
    KenKao (Kenshin x Kaoru)
    InuKag (Inuyasha x Kagome)
    Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)
    Sonamy (Sonic x Amy)
    Akizuka (Akira x Shizuka)
    Asaden (Denji x Asa)

Posted 04 June 2018 - 09:11 AM

Hell ya sora would never do that, it'd be like if xehanort killed Riku and sora said xehanort was the coolest guy ever after xehanort was killed by a Kaguya ass pull villain.   

I mean, the closest Sora ever got to complimenting an enemy is when he thanked Ansem (who was actually Riku) for rescuing and protecting Kairi.  Beyond that, yeah:  Sora isn't keen on trying to (forcibly) rehabilitate villains that have no desire to change. He's a nice guy, but he has common sense.

Yup, Goku even stated back in the Resurrection F arc/movie: "If you weren't rotten to the core, you'd make an excellent sparring partner.  What a waste of talent."  Goku only respects Frieza as far as his prowess and potential are concerned. As a person, he's made it clear that he doesn't like the guy(even threatened him a handful of times in the tournament when he got out of line).

Edited by Kagomaru, 04 June 2018 - 09:19 AM.

Light and Shadow are the only static creations of this universe. 

#26310 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts

Posted 04 June 2018 - 01:11 PM

Despite the cool guy remark for Obito, I could see him redeeming himself more then Sasuke ever did. Sasuke never redeemed himself, he was just forgiven because he's Kishi's favorite. I'd have rather seen Obito forgiven because he was a tragic and interesting character than Sasuke and Orochimaru. But that's just me.

Obito should have been a Toguro or Sensui villain and accept his fate after dying like Toguro to make amens for what he did that would so much better or that Obito just wanting to die would have been a better motive and he'd see rin one last before his punishment. Also it still doesn't make up for the people he killed and lives he ruined naruto's being one of them. Like in pirates 1 Norrington even said one good deed isn't enough for a life time of wickedness.

I mean, the closest Sora ever got to complimenting an enemy is when he thanked Ansem (who was actually Riku) for rescuing and protecting Kairi.  Beyond that, yeah:  Sora isn't keen on trying to (forcibly) rehabilitate villains that have no desire to change. He's a nice guy, but he has common sense.

Yup, Goku even stated back in the Resurrection F arc/movie: "If you weren't rotten to the core, you'd make an excellent sparring partner.  What a waste of talent."  Goku only respects Frieza as far as his prowess and potential are concerned. As a person, he's made it clear that he doesn't like the guy(even threatened him a handful of times in the tournament when he got out of line).

It's why sora is better than naruto, sure sora is dumb at times but he's more of a hero than naruto is he knows good and evil unlike naruto. Plus sora's bond with Riku is leagues above naruto and sasuke cause we see them as friends and Riku was worth saving unlike sasuke and Riku redemption was so much better especially in chains of memories to ii and even more in 3d.

#26311 Frankie

Frankie

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 396 posts

Posted 04 June 2018 - 02:35 PM

Goku outright told Frieza after he was revived by Whis that if he tried his kitten again, he'll find him and kill him. I don't see Naruto doing that.

#26312 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 04 June 2018 - 04:38 PM

Goku outright told Frieza after he was revived by Whis that if he tried his kitten again, he'll find him and kill him. I don't see Naruto doing that.

Sadly, which is ironic since I used Goku as a basis for some things with Naruto in my Naruto fanfic.

#26313 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,038 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 06 June 2018 - 06:37 PM

Obito should have been a Toguro or Sensui villain and accept his fate after dying like Toguro to make amens for what he did that would so much better or that Obito just wanting to die would have been a better motive and he'd see rin one last before his punishment. Also it still doesn't make up for the people he killed and lives he ruined naruto's being one of them. Like in pirates 1 Norrington even said one good deed isn't enough for a life time of wickedness.

It's why sora is better than naruto, sure sora is dumb at times but he's more of a hero than naruto is he knows good and evil unlike naruto. Plus sora's bond with Riku is leagues above naruto and sasuke cause we see them as friends and Riku was worth saving unlike sasuke and Riku redemption was so much better especially in chains of memories to ii and even more in 3d.

Hell Sora's bond with Donald and Goofy is stronger than Naruto and Sasuke.

509356167_759751.gif?4

#26314 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 06 June 2018 - 07:26 PM

The "hidden friendship" aspect of Naruto and Sasuke is not believable BY ANY STANDARD OF ANY STORY, unless it was a completely obsessive homosexual attraction :zaru:  :yes:

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#26315 jak123

jak123

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 805 posts

Posted 06 June 2018 - 07:59 PM

The "hidden friendship" aspect of Naruto and Sasuke is not believable BY ANY STANDARD OF ANY STORY, unless it was a completely obsessive homosexual attraction :zaru:  :yes:

While Naruto saw Sasuke as a rival he wanted to one up, his obsession only became prominent AFTER Sasuke leaves so then Naruto was doing it for Sakura. 

#26316 DrK

DrK

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 07 June 2018 - 12:00 AM

Honestly, you can't have both. He either loves Sakura and Sasuke was his bro who he wants to save but he would draw a line somewhere, or he is completely insane about Sasuke and would like to receive Sakura as a trophy for saving Sasuke. So with Kishimoto you were never going to get that good of a conclusion really. It would not have been that great if he ended up with Sakura after making it obvious that he cared more about Sasuke than Sakura and would have forgiven Sasuke for killing Sakura. 

The obsession with Sasuke on the part of Kishimoto and Naruto was always gonna be a big problem. Bringing in Hinata just made what would have been a mediocre conclusion into something ridiculously stupid.

#26317 Kagomaru

Kagomaru

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts
  • Interests:English/Greek literature, psychology, golfing, anime/manga, and video games.

OTPs:
    SoKai (Sora x Kairi)
    Kataang (Aang x Katara)
    GoChi (Goku x Chichi)
    NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)
    LuNa (Luffy x Nami)
    CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)
    TouKen (Touka x Kaneki)
    EreMika(Eren x Mikasa)
    AruAni (Armin x Annie)
    Gourrina (Gourry x Lina)
    KenKao (Kenshin x Kaoru)
    Sonamy (Sonic x Amy)
    Asaden (Denji x Asa)

Posted 07 June 2018 - 06:47 AM

It's not that Naruto can't differentiate good and evil, it's that he believes that the villains that he personally empathizes with should get a pass or a second chance. Sora, by comparison, is more pragmatic and objective.  If you try to kill his friends and innocent people in front of him, odds are that he's going to kill you unless you pull a spectacular heel-turn (i.e. Axel).

As for Sasuke, there's a theory going around that the reason Kishimoto (and by extension, Naruto) keep giving Sasuke excuses to exempt his behavior and actions is because he based Sasuke off of his brother.  That Masashi drew too close a correlation between Seiji and Sasuke to the point where he may have feared that by acknowledging Sasuke for the selfish, repugnant, deranged psychopath that he is, he would be associating his brother with those characteristics. 

Edited by Kagomaru, 07 June 2018 - 07:03 AM.

#26318 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts

Posted 07 June 2018 - 02:01 PM

Hell Sora's bond with Donald and Goofy is stronger than Naruto and Sasuke.

Right even in deep jungle where Sora and Donald hated each other was better and they made up.

What friendship we never saw they act like friends. You see ichigo and uryu act more like friends or ichigo and renji as friends.

It's not that Naruto can't differentiate good and evil, it's that he believes that the villains that he personally empathizes with should get a pass or a second chance. Sora, by comparison, is more pragmatic and objective.  If you try to kill his friends and innocent people in front of him, odds are that he's going to kill you unless you pull a spectacular heel-turn (i.e. Axel).

As for Sasuke, there's a theory going around that the reason Kishimoto (and by extension, Naruto) keep giving Sasuke excuses to exempt his behavior and actions is because he based Sasuke off of his brother.  That Masashi drew too close a correlation between Seiji and Sasuke to the point where he may have feared that by acknowledging Sasuke for the selfish, repugnant, deranged psychopath that he is, he would be associating his brother with those characteristics.

Axel was never really a bad guy he's more of an anti-hero and hoped sora could let him see Roxas again since Roxas was his only friend after isa went evil.
Ya but doing what naruto does with his villains can only go so far, superman could do that or batman and they'd still be more heroes than naruto.
That makes some sense with his brother but kishi is still a hack.

#26319 HalfDemonInuyasha

HalfDemonInuyasha

Mercenary

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 07 June 2018 - 05:40 PM

The biggest difference between Naruto and heroes who have done similar actions is that those heroes HAVE LIMITS to how much they're willing to let the opponent get away with before seeing how pointless it is, giving up, and taking them down. Even Goku tried to spare Frieza several times on Namek before he was pushed over the edge and blasted Frieza away and supposedly killed him.

I mean, can you imagine how people would react if Superman, with Zod or some other villain that's similar to him on some level, took things as far as Naruto did with Sasuke? To where, no matter what Zod did, the people he hurt, the destruction he causes, Clark would just endlessly forgive and make excuses for him, try to prevent others from taking Zod down because he could be "saved", and so on?

2e5.gif

#26320 Kagomaru

Kagomaru

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts

OTPs:
    SoKai (Sora x Kairi)
    Kataang (Aang x Katara)
    GoChi (Goku x Chichi)
    NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)
    LuNa (Luffy x Nami)
    CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)
    TouKen (Touka x Kaneki)
    EreMika(Eren x Mikasa)
    AruAni (Armin x Annie)
    Gourrina (Gourry x Lina)
    KenKao (Kenshin x Kaoru)
    Sonamy (Sonic x Amy)
    Asaden (Denji x Asa)

Posted 07 June 2018 - 05:57 PM

Take Spiderman, for instance. How many of his friends, professors, and colleagues have become his rogues/enemies, whether willfully or victims of circumstance(like Curt Connors/The Lizard)? While Spidey always sympathizes with them and tries to reason with them when feasible, he never permitted them to do what they please in the meantime.  Heck, Spiderman has been in Naruto's place where he's been pitted against his best friend(Harry Osborn), but unlike Naruto, he placed his responsibility before his feelings and did what he needed to do (no matter how much he pained him to do so).

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: naruto, wtf, discuss

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users